Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Great Daze Tazer's Platinum Graveyard Checklist

This is a discussion on Great Daze Tazer's Platinum Graveyard Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Edit Page (For Me) DeathMusic AboutMyLife Competitions CurrentlyPlaying GamingInfo GamingSetup GameCollection TrophyStatistics GamesIBoost TrophyMilestones YearlyGoals YoutubeWalkthroughs CreatedArt PlatinumVictims Shoutouts ChecklistUpdates ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

V2 GDTazer's Platinum Graveyard Checklist

I thought I would throw this in as an extra it actually ends half way through the video

Back To The Directory

As most of you would already know my name is Dan, i'm 30 & i'm a single parent father of 2 girls aged 6 & 9. They are my everything as I am theirs. We are still coming to terms that cancer took their mothers life just after Xmas last year. We all miss her dearly, but at the same time we know that she is no longer in any pain. Here let me share a couple of photos.....with everyone.

That's my ugly face on the left, with a stupid hat tan line. I love my hats own over 150 now. That beautiful young lady on the right is Nicole my late wife & we met after I seen her crying because some jabawokie spat on her & called her ugly because she had no hair at that time. I later went to jail for a while because Nicole seen that ass, so I literally rearranged his face with a table, my fist, knee, foot & someone's fresh hot coffee I made sure to scar him but doing it in a crowded shopping centre was a bad decision. Upon leaving jail & finding out I was going to be a father I gave up drugs so I could be a better father than a pothead, junkie like I was.

I worked hard & long hours in a slaughter house & even had to swim into blood a few times (joy of being a cleaner with a confined space permit) but it did mean I was highly paid & I banked most of my pay every week, with interest & shares I became pretty wealthy so I started my own business with Nicole selling children's clothes but I ended up selling it afterwards to rid myself of a place that made me sad, for a Electronics Boutique Game Shop. I only work in-store 1-2days a week & the rest I do from the home office.

The Mazda is the car I drive around in, I call it the soccer mum car, cops don't notice me. The Commodore is currently parked up in the garage with a engine that doesn't work but attracts too much cop attention so I couldn't be bothered fixing it.
    Back To The Directory

Current Competition
    All Finished for 2012 restarts in February

Unique Competition Overview
    GDT's Tales of the Warrior
    Editions #1 & #2 are available
    Edition 3 has been delayed because I am still
    waiting for 2 finalists to pick their renders for me then
    I have to catch up with the last 2 rounds

December 2012
    Dr Mayus
    December GDT R.I.P. Monthly Competition
    December GDT R.I.P. Official Entries

GDT's R.I.P. Tags For Turkeys
    Vettes_4-ever
    Rubicant81
    Patangashty
    Jay Hawk-Chan
    Paperkup
    Hitmon133

November 2012
    User011010 & Donated His Prize To Ultradog177
    November GDT R.I.P. Monthly Competition
    November GDT R.I.P. Official Entries

October 2012
    Reiner
    October GDT R.I.P. Monthly Competition
    October GDT R.I.P. Official Entries

September 2012
    TheGeneral09
    September GDT R.I.P. Monthly Competition
    September GDT R.I.P. Official Entries

August 2012
    Artemis
    August GDT R.I.P. Monthly Competition
    GDT R.I.P. August Entries

Mailing List If you want to be notified
    about new comps. voting starts/ends or my
    Previous Entries when they come out.

GDT Mailing List

Back To The Directory

Game Trophy
    Percentage
    Current Doings
    89% I'm currently #1 on the most wanted list with close to 4 million points I have driven all cars & won all races in each & every car, gone through all speed cameras, smashed through all billboards & security gates so now all I have left is to cleanup the multiplayer trophies & will have another shiny platinum for the cause but my first plat for the Vita.
    20% Just got this in a trade for a while from Drjackel666, thanks mate. Started playing it today (23rd) & have completed the first chapter & it has not disapointed me, it's awesome, im having fun but the plat should be a fast one
    37% I borrowed this off a mate the other day because I have lent him so many games & this is his only that he has that I don't have. Well after just 1 night of playing I made the whole run across the US from SF to NY
    (Race time 2:14min) Challenge series awaits me but I wont be paying EA to play Multiplayer until I own this game.
    11% This game sucks & whoever made the steering should be shot, i'm winning my races but I had to adjust my driving strategy & I have never hit so many walls to get my car around corners before, in total I think the game is really sluggish & I don't like it very much at all, give me the mean NFS streets any day over this track crap.
    Back To The Directory

My favourite 5 PS3 games:

I have been a gamer since the days of the SNES my first game that I owned was Mario AllStars (1,2,3 & Lost World) my favourite game was Killer Instinct before I owned my SNES I used to ditch school just so I could go play it. My proudest moment playing on my SNES was the day I finally beat all 99 floors & collected all iris treasures from the treasure basement in Lufia.

SNES awesome games

I lived Final Fantasies, Resident Evil's, Spyro's & Crash Bandicoot's when I owned my Playstation.

I than hit PC gaming with POP, Fable, Sims & Civilization when the PS2 was around I never owned one.

I bought my PS3 back in March 2009 with Resident Evil 5 it was also the first time I had ever heard about trophies & to be honest I hated them at first I thought they were useless but getting that first platinum changed my mind completely & now I feel ashamed if I cant complete a games trophies.

Back To The Directory

50inch plasma Panasonic Viera 3D with Glasses (Everything TV) 80cm LCD Panasonic Viera (PC Screen Only TV) Yamaha 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound
    Foxtel Pay TV Eon PC 1TB Harddrive Windows 7 Professional
    7.2 windows rating
    Kiaser Baas Recorder (gaming video recorder)
    600 LCD RBG 16 colour remote controled lighting (2x 300) 80GB Fatboy PS3 with Eye, Move, Gun Attachment, 2 Blue Controls with a Dock Control charger, Keypad & a broken PS3 Headset 2 JimBeam Creations plane & helicopter
    1 JackDaniels Outhouse 3 Technic Lego Creations Game Over Skeleton Picture
    6 of my favourite hats 5/6 limited edition Olympic Coke Glasses 1 limited edition V energy drink MW3 can
    134 Games including all DLC The black wall behind the couch is actually a heavy cinema curtain
    & my walls are properly sound proofed for maximum enjoyment @ any hour
    97 CD's
    5 Game Figurines 120 ltr Bar frigde filled with fantales coke, energy drinks, water & juice 46 DVD's

Back To The Directory

Game #'s PS3 Disc Based Games

1-6
    Ar-As

7-12
    Ba-Bl

13-18
    Bo-Ca

19-24
    Ca-Cr

25-30
    Da-De

31-36
    De-El

37-42
    En-Fi

43-48
    Gh-He

49-54
    Hu-Ka

55-60
    Ka-Lo

61-66
    Ma-Me

67-72
    Me-Mx

73-78
    Na-Ni

79-84
    Pr-Re

85-90
    Re-So

91-96
    So-Th

97-102
    Th-To

103-108
    Tr-Un

109-114
    Un-WW

115-115
    Ya-Ya
    # PS3 DLC's & Downloads
    1 Borderlands Claptrap New Robot Revolution
    2 Borderlands Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
    3 Borderlands The Secret Armory Of General Knoxx
    4 Borderlands: The Zombie Island Of Dr. Ned
    5 Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett & Her Pirate's Booty
    6 Borderlands 2: Mr Torgue's Campaign Of Carnage
    7 Deus Ex Human Revolution The Missing Link
    8 Infamous Festival Of Blood
    9 Little Big Planet
    10 Red Dead Redemption Legends & Killers
    11 Red Dead Redemption Liars & Cheats
    12 Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare
    13 Resident Evil 5 Lost In Nightmares
    14 Resident Evil 5 VS Mode
    15 Saints Row The Third Gangsta's In Space
    16 Saints Row The Third Genki Bowl VII
    17 Saints Row The Third The Trouble With Clones
    Green = Completed Red = Uncompleted Black = Haven't Attempted

Game #'s PSVita Card Based Games

1-1
    Ne-Ne
    # Vita Downloads & DLC's
    1 Assassins Creed Liberations
    Green = Completed Red = Uncompleted Black = Haven't Attempted

Back To The Directory

At this moment I am:
    Level 17 - 38% ^
    PS3T World Placing - 3,832 ^
    PS3T Australian Placing - 110
    ^

2,524 Trophies^
    32 Trophies^
    111 Trophies
    510 Trophies
    1,871 Trophies^

92 Games Played
    2,522/4,662 Trophies Collected
    53.84% Completed ^
    26 games 100% ^
    44 PSN Friends ^
    (was 86 until I had to delete them to correct an AC3 glitch)
    Anyone wanting to be my PSN friend please don't send a blank request
    unless I know you really well, I will deny it or ask where you know me from

Back To The Directory

1st Trophy
    Lead Aspirin

Resident Evil 5
    1st Platinum
    RE5 Platinum Trophy

Resident Evil 5
    Fastest Platinum
    1 Day 22hr

Prince Of Persia
    The Forgotten Sands
    400th Trophy
    Infamous Platinum Trophy

Infamous Platinum
    500th Trophy
    Lets Get This Party Started

Resident Evil 5
    1,000th Trophy
    Desperate Times
    COD Modern Warefare 2
    1500th Trophy
    You Think You Can Catch Me?

Bleach Soul Ignition/Resurreccion
    2000th Trophy
    Legendary Zombie Hunter

Lollipop Chainsaw Platinum
    Rarest Trophy
    Trophy Collector

UFC09
    Rarest Platinum
    100% Clear

Sonic Unleashed
    100th Gold Trophy
    The True Horseman

Darksiders
    500th Silver Trophy
    I Heart NY

NFS The Run
    2,500th Trophy
    The Byway Or The Highway
    Get the Red Star Ring located
    on the shortcut route in
    SPEED HIGHWAY Act 2
    and reach the goal.
    Back To The Directory

32/50 Platinum Trophies
    2,524/6,000 Total Trophies

17/25 PSN Level
    53/80% Completion Stats
    92/200 Games Played
    0/100 Members Made Pro
    0/$1,000 Donated To PS3Trophies
    0/$2,000 Won By PS3T Members
    2,133/10,000 Posts
    0/50 Entrants In One GDT Comp

0/10 Referrals To PS3Trophies
    0/1 Trophy Guides Made
    0/1 New YouTube Walkthrough

Back To The Directory

When I have the time & not feeling lazy I make YouTube Video
    Walkthroughs for certain games at the moment I have n
    o microphone so I cant voice record at the moment.

Here is my channel
    GreatDazeTazer - YouTube
    I only have 2 games completed right now

1. Deus Ex Human Revolution
    Deus Ex Human Revolution

Back To The Directory

I like to make my own artwork using Gimp 2.8 i'm not very good at making them but i'm not looking to be the best, I like them & that's all that really matters here are the 1's I have made so far from The Scorpion down is all my older work from when I first started. I am getting better slowly but that was my choosing to take it slow when I turned down 1 on 1 help from
    djunglist.

Toggle Spoiler

Back To The Directory

Blank Template

Toggle Spoiler

2013 Victims

[SPOILER]

25th January
    5:05PM
    OK so I wont be able to explain anything about this game without giving big chucks of vital story information spoilers, but I will say this. I'm so glad that I took some time to play this story because it's absolutely brilliant. Before I played it I was like; how can a game win GOTY when all you had to do was press ? But I was wrong this game deserves all the accolades it has already received & more, many more & I hope to see a lot more of what Telltale Games has up their sleeves in the very near future. Everyone should play this game through to the end at least once & I will be playing it again myself for this game has so, so much replay value to it.
    My Difficulty
    My Enjoyment
    Recommendation

24th January
    2:16AM
    This Game was quite over the top to say the least, but it was quite a fun adventure. Between what you could wear to what you can kill the zombies with was absolutely hilarious & made the game very fun. It took me a long time to find a co-op partner & then I lost my game, but my partner was quite patient & waited for me to find it. Multiplayer in this was also quite a nice touch with some really funny mini games & ending with a dirtbike with chainsaws for handlebars but I ended up being that good at the games that I can give most real opponents a 30sec head start & still beat the ass off them. I should download a video of that sometime for you guys to have a laugh at. I normally don't win doing that though, I come 2nd a lot, but how bad would they feel to lose to a person like that.
    My Difficulty
    My Enjoyment
    Recommendation

23rd January
    5:46 PM

Another enjoyable Sonic title which at times had me a little dumbfounded but the style is just on a level of its own. It did feel a little short but when your as fast as Sonic, of course they are going to feel a little short but in reality the levels are huge with so many different paths to take. I also got myself a rank on the leaderboards of 338th in the world on the final stage: act 2 which I am quite proud of & recorded.

Toggle Spoiler

If I was to be asked which version of Sonic, Modern or Classic I preferred more I would have to say Modern all the way, why? Because it's so much more intense. A must get in my mind
    My Difficulty
    My Enjoyment
    Recommendation

2009-2012 Victims

Toggle Spoiler

Back To The Directory

These are the people that I think deserve a big thank you from myself for either their contributions to the site or just because I think they are awesome

Ac3dUd3-, Achilles_XLII, AlecDawesome, Alliren, Artemis, bnecker717, Bounce, Breakpoint, Broken, Bushpig94, Chambers35, Compalicious, Curb, Curse, D1mech,daftprophet, DaRe_xLw, Denaratuck, DJ_Keyser, DragonWolfVII, dr_mayus, dsluckay, Enviouswrath, Faust, Feral, flyingturk, Gauss, JackAttack, jay_hawk, john3007, Kerwan_Ratchet, kid420247, Kid_Loser, Kratos06, Lasombra, Lord Nero,
    Marccap, Nagflar, nauGie, Reiner, Schismalicious, scoggs34, Scrunch, Self_Saboteur-, Shemhazat, SideEffect, stupot00, Submerge, TheGeneral09, The Legend Killer, TheMarine, Timeless-Enigma, Tmac718, Ultradog177, U.M.A._Mailman19, Unred, User011010, vettes_4-ever, Yoo_Hoo_Sniper.

This Place would be shit without these guys & I would not be here if it wasn't for them if I have missed anyone I am sorry

Back To The Directory

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Back To The Directory
    Last edited by great_daze_tazer; 01-26-2013 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Version 2 Checklist

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Nope, nothing

Very nice start to the checklist, it basically looks finished

You've got some good plats too, keep up the hunt buddy

Local Drunk

Sweet start mate, looking good

Btw nice Commodore

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Winter Is Coming

Good looking checklist so far, you've got some great plats, We have quite a few in common.
    I wish i had the time and patience to make one myself but for now i just enjoy checking out everyone elses

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Game on....

You did this whole checklist in one day? That is pretty impressive

Nice collection and great to see in checklist form

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Very nice start to the checklist, it basically looks finished

You've got some good plats too, keep up the hunt buddy
    Thanks Chambers it is basically finished the olny things I got left to do is post the photo my finished car, record my improved playstation gaming room & fill out a short description for each game next to the platinum pics

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Sweet start mate, looking good

Btw nice Commodore
    Cheers Feral & at the moment the commo ain't that great her engine has reached its limit but my project car comes first before I replace the engine at the moment all I drive is the Mazda Tribute

Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    Good looking checklist so far, you've got some great plats, We have quite a few in common.
    I wish i had the time and patience to make one myself but for now i just enjoy checking out everyone elses
    Thanx for the rep+ If you want I can take the time to find all the banners & platinum pictures you need for yours & e-mail them to you to save some time might take 2 days with your amount of trophies awesome collection. I will do that not because you rep'd me but just because I can

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    You did this whole checklist in one day? That is pretty impressive

Nice collection and great to see in checklist form
    6am I started on it 7:30pm finished I was looking at a few this morning & thought it was about time I pulled my finger out my nose lol & finally do my own checklist it was a long day but so worth it now it's done
    Last edited by great_daze_tazer; 06-24-2012 at 01:55 AM.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Beast Incarnate

Great checklist man, great start. Some awesome platinums too. I'll be keeping my eye on this one for sure.

PRO Member

Really awesome Daze! Extremely impressive that it only took you a day! Fantastic collection you have here and keep up the good work. Take care man!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

The One and Only

I like how you started off your checklist. Keep it up Tazer.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Absolutely fantastic start mate,it looks awesome in here and you have a great collection of plats to compliment your list to.I dont know how you find time to do this with everything you have going on in your life so nice one for getting your cl up and runnin.Good luck in your project to mate and as Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear would say...."POWER!!!!!!!!!!"

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Cheers Feral & at the moment the commo ain't that great her engine has reached its limit but my project car comes first before I replace the engine at the moment all I drive is the Mazda Tribute
    You're welcome mate. Ah shit, that sucks. I see, so it will be a little while before you have beast running. Lol, nowhere near as sweet as the Commodore.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Good work on your cl mate keep up the good work
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

Player Hater

Great looking checklist, Dan. Great to see you get one sorted. Good to know a bit more about yourself as well. Which part of Australia are you from, mate?

Ice Cream Firefighter

update I have finally finished Borderlands 100% with the completion of Claptrap Revolution DLC. best DLC from the series now i'm ready for Borderlands 2 come September

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on getting Borderlands up to 100% mate,well done.Keep up the good hunt

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on getting Borderlands to 100% man. I gave up on that when my General Knoxx DLC glitched me out of the last trophy, never touched Claptrap after that.

Ice Cream Firefighter

updated my trophy stats & have just added God of War to my platinum collection 25 Platinum's now

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    updated my trophy stats & have just added God of War to my platinum collection 25 Platinum's now
    Congratz on your GoW plat mate. Nicely done.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the GOW plat man

PRO Member

I haven't even been here yet. Great checklist man. I am really sorry for your loss a year ago but I am glad to hear that you moved onward You have some great platinums and your GIMP work is pretty good.

Sig by Bladia

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast