Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 54

The Ho-Lee Grail

This is a discussion on The Ho-Lee Grail within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; [hide] [top] Trophy Log, June 23 This is just something new I want to try where I list my earned ...

  1. #21
    #cutformesa
    Hitmon133's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    492
    Reputation
    159

    [top]Trophy Log, June 23


    This is just something new I want to try where I list my earned trophies for the week. It's much less effort that you think to write all this up, all the information is already there in my trophy log I just need to copy/paste and remove the bit about how many others have also earned the trophy. I've no idea how this will work out but it seemed like a good idea when I started it so I might as well keep going


    Toggle Spoiler




    Toggle Spoiler



    Total: 24




    - PS3T OG -
    All Hail The Eyepat
    "If I find out that LeeMcD slags my good name off to anyone else I will personally track him down and teach the little puff a lesson." - LEE200

  2. #22
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    493

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeMcD View Post

    [top]Trophy Log, June 23


    This is just something new I want to try where I list my earned trophies for the week. It's much less effort that you think to write all this up, all the information is already there in my trophy log I just need to copy/paste and remove the bit about how many others have also earned the trophy. I've no idea how this will work out but it seemed like a good idea when I started it so I might as well keep going


    The Sims 3









    Toggle Spoiler




    Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando









    Toggle Spoiler



    Total: 24
    That's actually pretty slick Lee. Have fun with your games.


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  3. #23
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on your recent trophy progress mate and your new plat.Keep up the good work

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  4. #24
    #cutformesa
    Hitmon133's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    492
    Reputation
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your recent trophy progress mate and your new plat.Keep up the good work
    Cheers John

    [top] He Went Commando
    Obtain all Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando trophies





    Time To Plat: 5 days, 1 hour, 31 minutes
    Date Earned: 4th July 2012, 1:23:05 PM
    Game Rating: 8/10









    So that's 5 in the bag. I didn't think I'd be getting this one so quick before I bought the game but it's really not difficult. Nearly all of the trophies are based on the in-game skill points, something I achieved long ago when I played the game on PS2. I'll be starting Ratchet and Clank 3 soon enough. Hopefully that goes as well as this did




    - PS3T OG -
    All Hail The Eyepat
    "If I find out that LeeMcD slags my good name off to anyone else I will personally track him down and teach the little puff a lesson." - LEE200

  5. #25
    Galaxy beauty pirate
    Artemis's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,464
    Reputation
    216

    Nice looking checklist Lee. You did pretty much for the site.

    I still miss the Artist spotlight interviews though. They were one of my favorite interviews to read.
    Sig by Ramon

  6. #26
    Change is mediocre
    Luckalicious's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,583
    Reputation
    442

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeMcD View Post
    Cheers John

    [top] He Went Commando
    Obtain all Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando trophies





    Time To Plat: 5 days, 1 hour, 31 minutes
    Date Earned: 4th July 2012, 1:23:05 PM
    Game Rating: 8/10









    So that's 5 in the bag. I didn't think I'd be getting this one so quick before I bought the game but it's really not difficult. Nearly all of the trophies are based on the in-game skill points, something I achieved long ago when I played the game on PS2. I'll be starting Ratchet and Clank 3 soon enough. Hopefully that goes as well as this did
    Nice job on that I still am very excited for the NA release. When I looked at the list, some trophies seemed tricky. I never really paid attention to the skill points when I played on the PS2 though

  7. #27
    #cutformesa
    Hitmon133's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    492
    Reputation
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Nice looking checklist Lee. You did pretty much for the site.

    I still miss the Artist spotlight interviews though. They were one of my favorite interviews to read.
    Thanks The Spotlights were fun but I think they ran their course. I gave Curse control of them a while back but I guess he feels the same about it now. Maybe one day in the future we'll see a new spotlight

    Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Nice job on that I still am very excited for the NA release. When I looked at the list, some trophies seemed tricky. I never really paid attention to the skill points when I played on the PS2 though
    Thanks None of the trophies are really tricky. Only ones that could give you any trouble are Wrench Ninja II and That's Impossible. The rest are very straightforward and don't take long to do.




    - PS3T OG -
    All Hail The Eyepat
    "If I find out that LeeMcD slags my good name off to anyone else I will personally track him down and teach the little puff a lesson." - LEE200

  8. #28
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on another plat mate,keep this up and anyone will think your a trophy hunter .Nice one mate and good luck with Ratchet and Clank 3 too.

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  9. #29
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Nice job on your new Lee. Good luck with the next one






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  10. #30
    #cutformesa
    Hitmon133's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    492
    Reputation
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on another plat mate,keep this up and anyone will think your a trophy hunter .Nice one mate and good luck with Ratchet and Clank 3 too.
    Me? A trophy hunter? I don't think I qualify for the title yet, but given the current line up of games for me to play and probably plat (just RaC3 and FO3) I think I might be qualifying soon enough Maybe I'll even start using a trophy card in my sig space. Think of the horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice job on your new Lee. Good luck with the next one
    Thanks




    - PS3T OG -
    All Hail The Eyepat
    "If I find out that LeeMcD slags my good name off to anyone else I will personally track him down and teach the little puff a lesson." - LEE200

  11. #31
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Yeah,i was actually wondering when you was going to hook yourself up with one of them trophy cards.Who knows,you might even like it

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  12. #32
    #cutformesa
    Hitmon133's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    492
    Reputation
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Yeah,i was actually wondering when you was going to hook yourself up with one of them trophy cards.Who knows,you might even like it
    But the only trophy card I like (besides my own, which takes way too long to update) belongs to a site that is censored here Also I haven't synced my profile here because I got annoyed from the many random friend requests that I got simply because I was somewhat known, I don't want to go through that again




    - PS3T OG -
    All Hail The Eyepat
    "If I find out that LeeMcD slags my good name off to anyone else I will personally track him down and teach the little puff a lesson." - LEE200

  13. #33
    Kiwi Defender
    Nagflar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vice City
    Posts
    6,570
    Reputation
    386

    Amazed to see you are actually updating this and earning trophies ! Congratulations, Lee, keep up the good work .

    Toggle Spoiler



    Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

  14. #34
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    493

    Congratz on your new plat Lee.

    I want to get the collection, but I gotta wait another few months before it comes out where I live.


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  15. #35
    Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin
    Blazikiller's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    25

    Congrats on R&C Lee! I want the collection so bad!!!!!!!! Hopefully they can make up for it with NA "special surprise".


    95.37% Completion


    Currently Playing

    Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2



    Recently Finished

    Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3



  16. #36
    Send A Friend Request!
    TheMarine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    3

    Impressive checklist Lee

  17. #37
    #cutformesa
    Hitmon133's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    492
    Reputation
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Amazed to see you are actually updating this and earning trophies ! Congratulations, Lee, keep up the good work .
    Of course I'm updating it! It's not a checklist otherwise! I'l be sure to keep you informed of future plat endeavours in the future

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Congratz on your new plat Lee.

    I want to get the collection, but I gotta wait another few months before it comes out where I live.
    Hate to be an american then
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Congrats on R&C Lee! I want the collection so bad!!!!!!!! Hopefully they can make up for it with NA "special surprise".
    Thanks, but but same as above

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarine View Post
    Impressive checklist Lee
    Thanks




    - PS3T OG -
    All Hail The Eyepat
    "If I find out that LeeMcD slags my good name off to anyone else I will personally track him down and teach the little puff a lesson." - LEE200

  18. #38
    #cutformesa
    Hitmon133's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    492
    Reputation
    159


    Hero of the Galaxy

    A good game, a bit shorter than I remember but still good. Only bit that gave me any trouble was getting good times on the Qwark vid comics. Everything else was pretty easy. Even getting the 10 million bolts was easier than I expected




    - PS3T OG -
    All Hail The Eyepat
    "If I find out that LeeMcD slags my good name off to anyone else I will personally track him down and teach the little puff a lesson." - LEE200

  19. #39
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    493

    Congratz on your new Lee

    I'm definitely getting the collection very soon. Which one of the three IYO is better?


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  20. #40
    Change is mediocre
    Luckalicious's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,583
    Reputation
    442

    You synched your account. Now I'm gonna rape you with friend invites

    Also for RC3.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:49 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO