Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kid's Trophy Playground

This is a discussion on Kid's Trophy Playground within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Amazing banner by apokolypz Come and have fun on my Playground where all are welcome. About me M y name ...

Kid, not loser

Kid's Trophy Playground

Amazing banner by apokolypz
    Come and have fun on my Playground where all are welcome.

About me
    My name is Weston, I am 19 years old and I have been gaming or have been watching gaming ever since I could remember. I started playing games on the NES with Super Mario Bros.(do not remember which one) and then played some of the Sega Genesis, then got hooked on the PS1. The first game I had beaten, all on my own was the Epic Final Fantasy 7(quite the game to make my first, wouldn't you say?). I remember I would watch my big brother play it constantly, but he never finished it . I watched him play it 2 times over all the way near the end, before the final boss, but he would never want to complete it for some reason. This really pissed me off that I spent hours just watching him play the game and pretty much just train his characters. I got fed up with not being able to see the whole game, so one day I decided to pick up the controller and play the game myself. I instantly got addicted, and I ended up playing the game 4 times over(didn't finish my 4th run though). After that I loved playing many games, and all various types as well. When the Playstation 2 came out, I would beg my mother to buy me games constantly, and I beat so many of them I remember her complaining to me saying "You finish games to quickly. You need to slow down." I just couldn't though, gaming was a big part of me that I felt needed to be nourished more and more with constant play. I remember going to bed dreaming and unable to sleep because I would always imagine how the stories would play out, or how I wanted them to end. Even now that I am older I try and play many of the games that get released, and "staying up all night to earn a trophy that isn't real... but it is."

My PSN Name
    Some people have asked me, "Why put Loser in your id?" Sometimes I wonder this myself , then I remember why... When I first got my PS3, my brother and I lived together and shared it. So one day when I was setting up my PSN account, I thought that I could only make 1 account on it, and I couldn't think of a name that my brother and I would like. I thought I might as well just make it our names. So I did... "Wait! Kid and Loser are you and your brothers names!?!" Yes...sort of... You see, my brother and I have built up such a relationship, we just started making fun of each other and sticking to calling each other those names. It was never to offend one another, but we knew that no matter what we said to each other we were still gonna be best friends. I am Kid, and he is Loser, and it has been that way for over 8 years. Even though Kid really isn't as bad as Loser, it just sort of stuck better with me by being the youngest. We really do not know each other by our real names. We plan to call each other this till the day we die. We have even made a promise to one another that who ever dies first, the other will go to the others grave and carve their nickname in it... We also promised to piss on it but that's cause we know no matter what happens, we will be the best of friends and have a bond to the end, NO MATTER WHAT. Also because we like to joke around a lot ... That is why my name is Kid_Loser, and why I stuck with it... I do not mind being called Kid, KidLoser, or K_L, but I am not Loser, so please do not call me loser. Thank you.

My Song Playlists
    My type of music is very different. I do listen to all types of music though(except country). These are some bands I listen to and love. I listen to them when I'm driving somewhere, when I am resting, when I am just at home, or when I play games. Hope y'all enjoy them just as much as I do.

This is one of my favorite bands currently, and one of my favorite songs. The band is 'Amorphis' and the song is called "Sampo". They are a Finnish band, that have a sound of metal and some classical added to it. I love it.

This is a song by 'Demon Hunter' called "Not Ready to Die". I love listening to this song, and listen to it almost everyday.

This song is by 'Serj Tankian', the former lead singer of Sytem of a Down. He just released a new CD that is pretty awesome, but this is one of his older solo songs he did that I think is his best, named "Sky is Over".

This song is by one of the most underated bands of all time. They are amazing with ther vocal talent, and the way they are able to transition the sounding of the song at the beginning to the end. They have many more awesome songs, but this one is what got me listening to them. This is "Listening to Freddie Mercury" by 'Emery'.

I started listening to this band due to the AMAZING vocal talent of the lead singer. A lot of their songs sound the same, but are still amazing. This is "Where do We draw the Line", by 'Poets of the Fall'.

This song I heard from my brother, and is from Transformers:FOC E3 trailer. They're called 'Puscifer' and the song is "The Humbling River".

This used to be my favorite band, 'P.O.D.' and this is from their new album that just released. I love them because they are a perfect mix of Rap and Hard Rock. This song is called "Eyez".

My Trophy Progress

I honestly do not remember my first trophy or when it popped. I probably just thought it was part of the game. So when I started to look at people's trophy cards, I saw these trophies, and wondered what they were. I found out, because of and saw I had quite a few myself. I saw that not many of my friends had platinums and thought, "Man, earning a plat must be the hardest thing to do." So I became determined to get a Platinum. So after many attempts, and giving up on many games, I finally got my first plat in 2009. Then I was happy with having that 1 thinking it was enough. Then time passed and I got more friends with 10 or more plats and thought "Who is this fat guy who must live in his mothers basement!?! I can do better than him." So in 2010 I got 2 more platinum's and then 2011 came. In 2011 I really tried as hard as I could to earn as many Plats that I can. First my goal for the year was 10, then 20, then 30, then 40 till by year end I earned 63 platinums. I was as happy as could be. Since then I have slowed down a lot, but I am still a trophy hunter, and enjoy it every second(except when going for collectibles ) Here is a list of my platinums and how I enjoyed/hated going for them and how I got them:

Milestones
    First Trophy

2X Multiplier!- LBP

500th Trophy

Shoe Delivery- GOW3

1000th Trophy

Took the Highway- Dead Nation

1500th Trophy

Absent Parent- Saw

2000th Trophy

Emerald Warrior- Green Lantern:RotM

2500th Trophy

A Voice in the Mist- Up

3000th Trophy

Tip from "The Jokers"- Anarchy:Rush Hour

3500th Trophy

Fire Proof- Madagascar Kartz

4000th Trophy

Precious Cargo- GR:FS

50th Platinum

Toughest of Souls- Demon's Souls

Rarest Trophy

One Man Army- Time Crisis: Razing Storm, 1.13%

Rarest Platinum

Platinum Trophy- Homefront, 1.18%
    My first 3 Platinum's:

Uncharted 2
    The plat that started it all, Uncharted 2. I had played many games before this one, mostly rentals, and I wasn't quite into trophy hunting before this came out. But once it did come out, and after hearing all the amazing things about it, I decided to pick it up the first day of release and to plat it. It took me a month to earn the platinum. It took so long because I LOVED the multiplayer part of the game. Way better and smarter than crappy MW2 that year. The story was amazing, the graphics were on a whole other level, and the mp was one of the best at the time. I loved this game, and I thank NaughtyDog so much for creating such a masterpiece, and making it so that someone who has never earned a plat before, was able to finally get one.
    Game Rating: 9.5/10, Plat Difficulty: 6.5/10

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racconus
    After getting my first platinum, I didn't know what to go for next. It was little over a year till I got my second plat. I felt comfortable at 1 platinum, as I thought I would never get more, but I was wrong. On November 9, the Sly collection was to come out, same day as CODBlops. I went to the midnight launch to get SLY, not Blops. The douchebag store didn't have it in though, so I had to get something and Blops was it. I played Blops, and it sucked for the most part, never felt high quality AT ALL. Then a little while later, after going back and forth to Gamestop since they never got Sly in, they finally got my Pre-order(took almost 2 weeks those douchebags). I saw the trophy list and this seemed very easy. I remember looking up some video guides on youtube and that was it, as I played the game a couple times before I knew how to get everything. It was a fun plat to go for and didn't take me too long either.
    Game Rating:8/10, Plat Difficulty:2/10

Dead Space 2
    I know I said Uncharted 2 is what started it all for me, as it was my first, but Dead Space 2 is what truley started it all for me. I loved Dead Space 1, and I was in so much anticipation for this to come out. I just wanted to play it. Once I started playing it, I fell in love again, this game was amazing. I loved the MP portion to it as well. After my first playthrough I looked at the trophy list and saw how difficult it looked. The thought that went through my mind was, "I love this game, I have to plat it" so I did. After about 3-4 playthroughs and that's not including how many times I had to restart Hardcore mode, I finally got the plat. I loved every frustrating second of it though. I used no guides, except to find the ping treasure. I even had no problem in getting the other collectibles as I searched every single room in the entire game, since I just loved every second of playing it. I never got scared, I never backed down, I wanted this plat more than anything at the time, and I got it. After earning this I felt like I could plat anything, snd that is when I knew I needed more platinums, hence, the beginning of my trophy hunting career.
    Game Rating:9.5/10, Plat Difficulty:9/10

Sly 2

Dead Space Extraction

Sly 3

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Dead Space

God of War 3

God of War 2

God of War

Trine

Saw

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

Mafia 2

Terminator Salvation

Last Rebellion

SOCOM 4

Brink

L.A. Noire

InFAMOUS 2

Portal 2

Killzone 3

Red Faction:Armageddon

Green Lanter:Rise of the Manhunters

Eat Lead:The Return of Matt Hazard

Jurrassic;The Hunted

Dark Void

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Assasin's Creed 2

Assasin's Creed:Brotherhood

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Shadows of the Damned

Monster Jam: Path of Destruction

InFamous

Up

Duke Nukem Forever

Ratchet and Clank Future:A Crack in Time

Ski Doo:Snowmobile Challenge

Resistance 3

You Don't Know Jack

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Cars Race-O-Rama

Spare Parts

Megamind:Ultimate Showdown

Crysis

Start the Party

Anarchy:Rush Hour

Demon's Souls

God of War:Chains of Olympus

God of War:Ghost of Sparta

RocketBirds:Hardboiled Chicken

Captain America:Super Soldier

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

NCIS:The Game

Cabela's Adventure Camp

The Penguins of Madagascar

Hasbro Family Game Night

Ratchet and Clank:All 4 One

Family Game Night 4

Kung Fu Panda 2

Battlefield 3

Heavy Fire Afganistan

Trine 2

Homefront

Resistance:Burning Skies

And this is where I'd put my 68th Platinum

My Trophy Guides

Binary Domain
    Binary Domain was my first trophy guide, and I co-oped it with Ac3dUd3- with me as the main guide writer. Ac3 really helped me out into introducing me to the whole guide writing thing. I really thank him for helping me here cause I enjoyed learning and just making the whole thing, making it my own. I know Ac3 didn't enjoy the game, but he still stuck with me in getting it done. I worked hard in getting as much info as I possibly could. The hardest part was finding 8 people to boost with and managing them all. The reason I don't have the plat, is due to the fact that the online has ridiculously dumb challenges(which I got most done anyway), and the hardest co-op mode you will ever play. I gave up on it it, but I still feel like I , made an excellent guide for it.

Armored Core V
    I was so excited after making my first guide with BD. So I decided with this coming out soon I could do this sinse the list looked easy enough. Boy was I wrong. This game was easy to get through, but the trophy list really required a lot more info than I had originally thought. I really worked hard on this and feel like it is a great guide. I looked for info all other the place, even emailing Namco who actually helped me quite a lot. It coming from Japan really is what made it difficult. In the end I am proud of what I created with it being so hard to get info for.

Starhawk
    I had called for Ghost Recon before this, and saw that no one had called for this game yet. So it being exactly 2 weeks before Ghost I decided to call it. I loved this game and really enjoyed making my guide for it. I soon found out that this game was completely boostable, on your own, and that really made me feel dissapointed in the plat as I thought now this plat really is not too difficult at all, and really doesn't mean as much as people would never know if you played legit or not. Some things needed to be boosted, some things not. Either way the respect for this plat went down either way you played it. It really is a fun game, and I made the guide to make it for those who could get the plat as fast as possible, and am proud of the guide. I still continue to play it as well and still love it too.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon:Future Soldier
    This guide I had made directly after Starhawk. I worked very hard on this one, and feel like I put more info into it than any other. It really is a great guide and I really loved the game overall. I do still play it and still plan to get its fairly difficult platinum. I still update the guide as I have found out more things through testing and playing it, and am certainly proud as the way it stands now. It is perhaps my best guide, with lots of info that was difficult to get and understand. It is a great game that all shooters fans should play imo, and to also use my guide of it as well

Spec Ops:The Line
    My most recent guide. It was a guide I originally was to co-op with Ac3, but he had to do the R&C2 guide. I felt like this was a very fun game and it also, imo, had the best storyline out of ANY military shooter game out there. I thought this was a great guide and am very proud of the work I put into it. I am most certainly proud of the roadmap I made for it, as it is short, easy and really is the perfect way to get you to earn your platinum. I loved this game and loved the guide I made for it.

Shoutouts/Special Thanks
    Ac3dUd3--This is the guy that really was my first real friend on the site. I owe a lot to him, for helping me write my first trophy guide and showing me the ropes on how to guide write. Ac3 pretty much is my best friend on the site and I frequently talk to him and I hope it stays this way because he really is a great guy. Without Ac3 I would be no where near where I am now on the site. Thanks bro
    bnecker717-Really great people. I must thank them for actually convincing me to write this whole Check List. They even requested my pro upgrade, thank y'all. They're great people to talk to and really contribute a lot on the site. Everyone should be thankful to them.
    El Jefe-Great guy that I feel has very similar interests as me. Will be co-oping some trophy guides with him later down the line and will definitely appreciate learning from him.
    apokolypz-An amazing artist who did my banner for this CL and has also done some other stuff for me in the past. Seems like a good guy as well.
    PowerPyx-Awesome dude that makes the best videos for all the best games for us guide writers. He is very interesting to talk to and play with on PSN as well. All trophy hunters have more than likely used his guides before and should be thankful of him.
    Bladia-Another amazing artist on the site. He made me my sig and avatar of Steve Buscemi from my favorite show Boardwalk Empire, and I don't think anyone else could make me a better one. It is exactly how I wanted it, and I thank you again Bladia.
    daftprophet-The man who made me pro. I am very greatful since being pro is really awesome. I never even talked to him before really, but after some other amazing people(bnecker, Ac3, chambers) on the site requested my upgrade he went and did it. Thank you man.
    Chambers35-Who doesn't know Chambers? He is a great guy with a great personality with probably more contributions than anyone on this site. God bless you man
    Also would like to thank all the makers of my banners for my trophy guides-Beam, Chambers35, JakeSS14, djunglist and dsluckay.
    Would like to thank all TGT and former TGT members for their help with my guides- antoiosbandana, Compalicious, Broken, Bushpig94, DaveyHasselhoff, Marccap, Naugie, Connman88 and LordMaim.
    I would also like to thank all RT and former RT, because I have bought a few games by reading their reviews and loved them-Curse, Gauss, Jackattack, Kerwin_Ratchet, Nagflar,Curb, NeroRadec707, and Shamhazet
    Another thank you to all News Team and former news team members as they have posted about deals, trophy lists, and news on games, to pursuade me into buying more games-Akiha, Bounce, Schismalicious, Shemhazat, SideEffect, U.M.A._Mailman19, and Chambers35.

Sorry if I have missed anyone, I willl be sure to add more once time goes on.
    Last edited by Kid_Loser; 07-21-2012 at 02:30 AM.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Kid, not loser

This is just a start. I have a lot more to come, but it is late here and I am tired right now. Will continue tomorrow.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

good start homie

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Crocodile Hunter

aww now you went and made a CL before me......oh its so onnnn

Sig by Apokolypz

Ice Cream Firefighter

Nice work getting your CL up & running I will be keeping a eye on this list cool story about you & your brother its always great to have a never-ending bond with someone that is close to you & yeah like yourself my first game was Mario on the SNES too keep up the great work buddy

GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

GDT RIP Competitions
    On holidays and will resume on February 1st 2014

Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn

Roo Commander

Nice start. I like the story behind your PSN name, you and your brother sound a lot like me and my oldest brother lol. Look forward to seeing this grow

Aes Dana

Another checklist

Look forward to seeing what you will do with it

Nope, nothing

Great start to a checklist, Weston, you even have a banner already!

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Nice intro I'll keep an eye on this one
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

Synthwave <3

Awesome, start to your checklist, Kid! It was great to hear how you got your PSN name and to learn about your awesome brother who is also your best friend! I also really loved this line: "Then time passed and I got more friends with 10 or more plats and thought 'Who is this fat guy who must live in his mothers basement!?! I can do better than him.' "

I can't wait to see what you add next to your checklist and to hear what songs you put on it. Nice job!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

The One and Only

Nice start on the playground Loser. Keep it up.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Kid, not loser

Thank you everyone for the comments. I will be adding my first 3 plats later tonight, as those were the most important, and my shoutouts as well. Maybe some songs too.

Level 5 Esper

Great start to your checklist Kid!! Waiting on those 3 plats
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Random Access Memories

Looking good in here man! Can't wait to see what you do with the place. Also, thanks for the shoutout! We'll have to chit-chat sometime

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Good luck with the list mate.With so many plats in your collection this will be very interesting to see how it pans out.Nice intro too,i look forward to more

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

Nice to see you've started to make your own checklist. I know it'll be a good one too if your sig and avatar are anything to go by lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Level 5 Esper

Nice to see your first 3 platinums are up!! It feels to me like you really don't like CoD lol But it's nice to see that you started your platinum collection with some great games I've never played Dead Space 2 and will probably never play it (I do not like horror games ), but it's nice that you enjoyed it and it furthered your collection
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

The One and Only

I see added content!

Keep it up, it's looking nice.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Beast Incarnate

Nice start man. Looking very cool already. I'll look forward to seeing how this grows. Keep up the good work

Kid, not loser

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Looking good in here man! Can't wait to see what you do with the place. Also, thanks for the shoutout! We'll have to chit-chat sometime
    Thanks, and for sure man you made me pro, you deserve more than a shoutout. Talk to yah later bro.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Good luck with the list mate.With so many plats in your collection this will be very interesting to see how it pans out.Nice intro too,i look forward to more
    Thanks bro, I really do plan to make a description to all plats... ughhhh the work

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Nice to see you've started to make your own checklist. I know it'll be a good one too if your sig and avatar are anything to go by lol.
    Thanks. Yeah I think I have good taste as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Nice to see your first 3 platinums are up!! It feels to me like you really don't like CoD lol But it's nice to see that you started your platinum collection with some great games I've never played Dead Space 2 and will probably never play it (I do not like horror games ), but it's nice that you enjoyed it and it furthered your collection
    Yeah COD and I don't have a friendly relationship, it keeps ripping me off Nah, but you should try DS2. I can understand the horror thing, but it really is fun imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    I see added content!

Keep it up, it's looking nice.
    I hope so, I like the look so far, even though it looks a little cramped
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Nice start man. Looking very cool already. I'll look forward to seeing how this grows. Keep up the good work
    Thanks, and it will grow, still got to add a lot more, but for the most part it has the basics in it already

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast