Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

stupid0089's mediocre trophy checklist!

This is a discussion on stupid0089's mediocre trophy checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; stupid0089's trophy checklist Whats up everyone, let me start by introducing myself. I'm stupid0089 and I have been a trophy ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

stupid0089's Collection of Ding's

stupid0089's trophy checklist

Whats up everyone, let me start by introducing myself. I'm stupid0089 and I have been a trophy hunter since about 2009, but also have a serious addiction to Call of Duty. By the way the PSN has nothing to do with my I.Q. With that this is my first attempt at a trophy list so I am still trying to learn the ropes...enjoy!!!

Goals for 2012
    35 platinums and get to trophy level 19. Also to finally have Battlefield Bad Company platinum!!
    --------
    My goals for 2012 were decimated due to the fact that in late November I joined into a Trophy Competition here on the site run by none other than Compalacious!! I ended out the year with 46 platinums and at level 20.

Goals for 2013
    By the end of this year I am hoping to have 75 platiums and be up to level 23. With this I am hoping to slim down on my very large back log.

I will be updating my list shortly but have been very busy with work lately.

Date Earned: 8/15/09
    Difficulty: 1/5
    Burnout Paradise was a really fun game and a really easy platinum. I'm still working on finishing up the DLC for it so if anyone is looking to do the Cops and Robbers for this game hit me up. The game reminds me of playing the older Burnouts on the Playstation 2 with friends, all in all a good time.

Date Earned: 9/7/09
    Difficulty: 2/5
    I love the Godfather movies and I played the first Godfather game through multiple times so this game was a must for me to get. Godfather 2 was a fun game for me and was also a pretty easy platinum. A couple of the execution styles were a hassle though.

Date Earned: 9/25/09
    I'm kind of a fan of Cabela's game because I'm kind of an Iowa redneck, anyway fun game easy platinum. All of the trophies on here are really straight forward, it is pretty much just a matter of playing through the game to get the platinum.

Date Earned: 12/5/09
    Difficulty: 3/5
    One of my favorite games by far!!! Really easy to go through and get all of the trophies, only hard part was to find someone and get connected for co-op trophies. Also even the DLC on this game was a blast, I think Zed's Dead Nightmare was by far my favorite just because of the Zed character.

Date Earned: 12/7/09
    Awesome series and fun game only frustrating things was finding feathers. This game was an improvement from the first one. I will admit the first one was awesome when it was out but it did get really repetitive due to the lack of different mission types. But Altair is still a badass!

Date Earned: 5/20/2010
    Difficulty: 4/5
    Fun game...story was kind of lame and some of the online trophies were brootal. The trophy that gave me the most trouble by far was the Demolition 2.0 but I did it legit and now feel really accomplished for doing so. I did like that you didn't have to complete the whole story on the hardest difficulty but just the last mission. Also I am still working on the DLC for it, particularly the Vietnam pack, if anyone is interested in boosting.

Date Earned: 6/21/2010
    Just like all of the NCAA football games...kind of time consuming to win all of the bowl games...unless you just simulated all of them. I've never really been a fan of these games but I just felt like playing one for a change again.

Date Earned: 7/4/2010
    Red Dead was another one of my favorite games, but as with most Rockstar games the online trophies made it a little difficult. But with some help from some people from this site (darth_mabie and Cr8zgamer) I got them finished and 100% all of the DLC as well.

Date Earned: 8/29/2010
    Really fun game...took me back to my Crash Team Racing days. Most time consuming part was reaching level 30 if you weren't very good at creating stuff and I was not. But with the helping of doing a lot of download for download among the community I got it done for a very rewarding platinum.

Date Earned: 9/3/2010
    I'm a Harry Potter fan so I loved every minute of this game even though it gets a little time consuming to find all of the bricks and to get all of the characters.

Date Earned: 9/7/2010
    Difficulty: 5/5
    Really fun game but very hard to platinum for the non-creative type. And besides it taking for ever for me to get the Create trophy, I also had some issues when I was on my ace run mainly due to the Bunker level.

Date Earned: 10/6/2010
    As you can probably tell I am a fan of the old time gangster types of movies and games so yet again this game was a must for me. I had also played the first Mafia so felt it necessary to play this one. Mafia 2 was a good game, frustrating finding the collectibles but the Playboy's made it worth it.

Date Earned: 11/4/2010
    Liked the movie played the game and it was really easy, not even the collectibles were difficult. At this point I was honestly just kind of looking for an easy platinum but its still true that I did like the movie.

Date Earned: 4/18/2011
    Really easy game but yet again...Iowa. Completing the game on the Pro Hunter setting wasn't hard at all but the Shooting Galleries did give me a little trouble on this one but still it was easy enough.

Date Earned: 4/18/2011
    Really fun single player but the multiplayer was brootal due to the trophy that required you to get to level 50. But with a good boosting team and quite a lot of time I finally got there. The Abstergo Employee of the Month trophy was kind of a pain as well but good boosting got me through it.

Date Earned: 5/29/2011
    Really fun game...got a little repetitive but still fun. The only thing that was a hassle was finding all of the cars. Most of the cases on this game were pretty interesting and the DLC ones that I got with the Season Pass were also fun with pretty straight forward trophies.

Date Earned: 6/23/2011
    Always been a fan of Dynasty Warriors but getting all characters abilities maxed out was a real grind on this one. It was still a lot of fun and I will probably continue to play these games as they come out.

Date Earned: 7/4/2011
    Loved New Vegas, a little glitchy at first but it got better. Only kind of hard part was going thru it on Hardcore, but still easy with pre-order bonus canteen!! I am still working on finishing all of the DLC on it but I am slowly working toward the 100%.

Date Earned: 7/14/2011
    Liked 3 a lot better than New Vegas and this was another fairly easy platinum just a matter of playing through everything. I got this one done in one play through by creating multiple saves so that I could get all of the karma related level trophies done at the same time.

Date Earned: 8/5/2011
    Really liked the story on this one and the only difficult thing was zombies unless you had a good partner to help you out. Thankfully one of the guys that I have played Call of Duty with since Modern Warfare is pretty good at zombies so he helped me out. Still had some issues getting the Sacrificial Lamb trophy done though.

Date Earned: 8/18/2011
    This was my first experience with Sly Cooper since I never played it on the Playstation 2 but I really enjoyed it and it ended up being a really easy platinum.

Date Earned: 9/8/2011
    Another easy platinum. The only trophies that gave me issues were getting Gold Medals on all of the hunts and the Ultimate Tracker was kind of time consuming.

Date Earned: 10/14/2011
    I got the Sly Collection and since I liked the first one as much as I did I decided to continue on the this one. It was just as fun as the first one if not more so and yet again another easy platinum.

Date Earned: 10/30/2011
    Difficulty: 10/5
    Loved the single player but the multiplayer is a different story. The getting AWP wouldn't have been so bad had I not had to do it twice...that sucked a lot(it glitched on me the first time). Thanks to the people that helped me with it.

Date Earned: 3/9/2012
    Awesome game, tearing people apart with the demon arms is the best!!! I never played the first one so this was my first experience with the game but a guy at work lent it to me and said that it was awesome.

Date Earned: 3/11/2012
    One of the best games I've ever played, you could easily play this for 250-300 hours and still not do everything that this game has to offer. Can't wait to finally get started on the DLC!!!

Date Earned: 3/20/2012
    Good game, finding blast shards was kind of irritating and so was beating Kestler on hard...until you got the rhythm down.

Date Earned: 5/22/2012
    Really easy game, I bought it one night after work and stayed up and had the platinum by 6 o'clock the next morning. The only annoying part was having to play the story again with the Trophy Gun and the Bow.

Date Earned: 6/30/2012
    Fun game but very repetitive, still a funny game to play for an enjoyable platinum. Also loved all of the DLC made me laugh every time I played it.

Date Earned: 7/15/2012
    Multiplayer trophies are super easy on this one compared to Brotherhood and the single player was awesome as always with AC games. Still need to finish up the last DLC to have the 100%.

Date Earned: 8/6/2012
    I have been a Spyro fan since I first started playing on the Playstation 1 so this game was a must for me. Although this was nothing like the Spyro games that I grew up with it was still a lot of fun with an easy platinum to boot. There were a couple of frustrating trophies but overall an easy game.

Date Earned: 8/26/2012
    This was a fairly simple and straight forward game that I got for free through PS+. Had never played any CS games before this so getting used to it was a little tricky but after that I had a lot of fun with it. The only trophies that really gave me any trouble were Rampage because not dying in these small maps is a b!tch, Still Alive because you pretty much have to have no health and then just hide which can be frustrating and finally the Blast Will and Testament trophy because I have never been very good at bomb planting game modes.

Date Earned: 9/17/2012
    Difficulty: 10/5
    This game was a huge accomplishment when I finally finished it!! The campaign trophies were all pretty easy and straight forward but the online on the other hand was a different story. The trophy for getting to max rank was the easiest of the online trophies, the real challenge was to get all of the patches and emblems for a bronze trophy called I Am Bad Company (should have been a gold). The other time consuming one was the Beans Bullets and Bandages for getting 10,002 kills. Props to anyone who got this platinum legit because I did a lot of boosting. Thanks to TheScionofHatred, CrazyTrain_Z28, leo1989, WRX_RB320 to name a few, but many others.

Date Earned: 10/13/2012
    I loved the first Borderlands and while I liked this one as well I didn't like it as much as I liked the first one. The story on this one was really well put together I felt and they kept some of the old funny characters (Claptrap) and added a lot of new ones. The only trophy that I feel that I had any real trouble with was the challenge accepted trophy because it was kind of a b!tch to find the little loot midget guy so many times for one of the challenges.

Date Earned: 11/2/12
    Getting the 100% on the quizzes wasn't too bad on this game, I think I ended up using a key for half of it because I got bored of going back after I had memorized the answers. The puzzles were kind of difficult and I actually used videos made by antoniosbandana to help me through them. The thing that held me up the longest though was the 50 multi-team wins in quiz mode because in the end I had to do around 100 for the trophy to actually pop up.

100% PSN Games
    Costume Quest
    detuned
    Frogger Returns
    Linger in Shadows
    Noby Noby Boy
    Stacking
    Welcome Park

Last edited by stupid0089; 03-31-2013 at 10:32 AM.

In2
    January MOTM

Interesting name choice for a Checklist but i think it's pretty nice so far.
    A few banners here & there, plus comments on those platinum would make it even better.
    Best of luck.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

Retired

What's with the number on the Sly 2 banner? Did you get it from a let's play ( )

Nope, nothing

Nice start, Stupid

Good collection of platinums too.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by In2 View Post
    Interesting name choice for a Checklist but i think it's pretty nice so far.
    A few banners here & there, plus comments on those platinum would make it even better.
    Best of luck.
    Thanks for the tips In2, I hope to clean it up a little more and make it more polished. This was just kind of a rough draft to get it out there.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Cooper View Post
    What's with the number on the Sly 2 banner? Did you get it from a let's play ( )
    I actually got that off of a Google image search and it was the best looking one...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Nice start, Stupid

Good collection of platinums too.
    Thanks Chambers been meaning to start one for awhile but just never sat down and did it until now.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Impressive collection m8
    Nice work getting all of ACs platinums

Change is good

Nice work on earning those platinums, especially with the Assassin's Creed games

Lvl 3 - Bronze

@ O1KING01 and dsluckay thanks guys I'm a big AC fan can't wait for AC3.

The One and Only

Doing good so far Mr. Stupid. Keep it up.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Send A Friend Request!

Nice checklist

I loved your rating for GTA IV lol

Signature And Avatar Made By Kid420247

Member Of Perfect Platinum Streak
    Current Game - Batman Arkham City Game Of The Year Edition

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Doing good so far Mr. Stupid. Keep it up.
    Thank you Mr. Dare.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarine View Post
    Nice checklist
    Thank you.

I loved your rating for GTA IV lol
    Yea I love the GTA series but that online part was BROOOOOTAL!!!

JINTRAy

You can only guess where I am...my mother's basement

Nice looking list so far man! I'm not looking forward to doing GTA IV stuff since I hear it's uber glitchy, but I've been working on it here and there. Nice job on that one man!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice looking list so far man! I'm not looking forward to doing GTA IV stuff since I hear it's uber glitchy, but I've been working on it here and there. Nice job on that one man!
    Hey thanks, like I said Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic glitched on me and I ended up having to do the whole list over again so hopefully you have better luck that I did. Good luck!!

Vive La Révelation!

Looking good in here buddy Keep up the good work! Oh by he way, you know you can multi-quote? It just makes replying to people easier and neater. To multi-quote, click the little icon on the bottom right hand side of every post you would like to reply to.
    Probably just made it sound complicated, but it’s not
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX View Post
    Looking good in here buddy Keep up the good work! Oh by he way, you know you can multi-quote? It just makes replying to people easier and neater. To multi-quote, click the little icon on the bottom right hand side of every post you would like to reply to.
    Probably just made it sound complicated, but it’s not
    Thanks for the tip man I will make sure to use it in the future.

Up the Irons!

Nice checklist/platinums.

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by APriceless View Post
    Nice checklist/platinums.