Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

ant1th3s1s' things that go "ding!" in the night...

This is a discussion on ant1th3s1s' things that go "ding!" in the night... within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Boooooooooooooo ! Congrats on checklist of the year bud. Great setup brah. would be proud Drink up...

PRO Member

Boooooooooooooo ! Congrats on checklist of the year bud. Great setup brah. would be proud

Drink up

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    I know I stopped here long ago when I first became active and I loved your setup! Looks great, did you do it with powerpoint because I know they have templates for the report card stuff.
    Nup, no templates.

I found different elements to tie in with the theme I had in mind like the fonts, manilla folders, ruled paper, sticky tape, paper clips, coffee stains, box shots etc and built the report cards, profile, headers etc from scratch in Photoshop.

I originally had longer report cards but they looked imbalanced in relation to the box shot size I wanted, so I scrapped some of the fields and put the rating in a mark at the top to condense the format. It ended up looking more like an old-school library catalogue card than traditional report card.

i didn't want to waste time writing full reports on shittier games, so I decided on the sticky note format as an at-a-glance guide to my thoughts on the game to make the checklist shorter and easier to read.

That wasn't quite enough info for games I like but haven't finished, so I put together the scrap of paper with butterfly clip for the Nearly Done section.

Now Playing and On the Bench are simple variants of the report cards and sticky notes templates using a hidden trophy instead of a .

Still some work to do, the Happy Snaps is quick and dirty compared to how I'd like to present the images. I'm hoping for Lightbox to be enabled on the forums so I can create Polaroid-style thumbnails which zoom and enlarge on click. The alternative might be to popup a window to a Photobucket slideshow or to images in the PS3T profile gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Boooooooooooooo ! Congrats on checklist of the year bud. Great setup brah. would be proud

Drink up
    Spanks monkeybreath.

Not done yet. Lots of improvement I plan to make in the New Year.

illegal in 9 countries

A quick note of thanks to everyone who voted for my spanktaculous checklist in the end of year awards - your cheques are in the mail. Please don't attempt to cash before the year 2075.

To everyone who voted for one of my competitors - you should be ashamed of yourselves.

To my competitors - move along, you're blocking my spotlight.

I better quit gloating now, I haven't received the shiny trophy yet

Kiwi Defender

What happens if I [attempt to] cash my check around these days?

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    What happens if I [attempt to] cash my check around these days?
    There's a very small (read large) risk of the fake...I mean TOTALLY legit cheque bouncing.

Nothing to worry about. 2075, mark it in your diary.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    There's a very small (read large) risk of the fake...I mean TOTALLY legit cheque bouncing.

Nothing to worry about. 2075, mark it in your diary.
    I see .

I have no diary - I'm a man .

Toggle Spoiler

My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    I see .

I have no diary - I'm a man .
    I can see your future now. 97 years old and on your death bed - "Dagnammit, the cheque from that antisocial fella! I knew I shoulda bought a...ehhhhh..." *croak* *kick bucket*
    ...and end scene.

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

A quick note of thanks to everyone who voted for my spanktaculous checklist in the end of year awards - your cheques are in the mail. Please don't attempt to cash before the year 2075.

To everyone who voted for one of my competitors - you should be ashamed of yourselves.

To my competitors - move along, you're blocking my spotlight.

I better quit gloating now, I haven't received the shiny trophy yet
    Haha, can't you make an exception for me? I wish to cash my cheque by the start of next year, and I hope it is 6 digits at least. Pretty please?

On a more serious note, congrats on winning Checklist of the Year. I so totally did not vote for you out of bias, that I did.
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by cocoasg View Post
    Haha, can't you make an exception for me? I wish to cash my cheque by the start of next year, and I hope it is 6 digits at least. Pretty please?
    No worries Edo. I've made your cheque out to the amount $0,000.00, as requested.

Don't spend it all at once.

illegal in 9 countries

Waters broken. Child 3 launching. On the way to hospital. Laters.

Kiwi Defender

Waters broken. Child 3 launching. On the way to hospital. Laters.
    Have fun, and make sure to name the child Cthulhu .

Toggle Spoiler

illegal in 9 countries

Back again. Forgot my Vita. Off again. Laters.

PRO Member

Huge congrats for CL of the year and well deserved

You - "Wait! Did I get the Vita"
    Your wife - "Umm, is that important at this very moment?"
    You - "Honey, please."

*Car turns around.....hahahaha

And big congrats for #3, I hope all is well and you, the family and the new little one come home safe and sound

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Huge congrats for CL of the year and well deserved

You - "Wait! Did I get the Vita"
    Your wife - "Umm, is that important at this very moment?"
    You - "Bitch, please."

*Car turns around.....hahahaha

And big congrats for #3, I hope all is well and you, the family and the new little one come home safe and sound
    Thanks User.

Fixed the quote for you. Gotta have your priorities straight - tros before hoes.
    (that's Internet Toughy for trophies are nowhere near as important as you dear. Yes dear, I'll throw it out the window.)

We got to the hospital and established labour hadn't set in after a few hours so I was sent home to get more supplies, Vita included. Might be a chance for my wife to snag me a and take some pressure off my backlog. It's not like she has anything else to do

Still no baby, so I got some sleep here at home last night. When this scenario happens (ruptured membrane but no contractions) it can take up to 3 days for things to get moving.

Fun times ahead - the last thing you want is for the mother to be physically exhausted before labour hits. The previous kid just popped out within an hour of getting to hospital...no such luck this time around.

It's time to visit my other kids at Granma's, then back to the hospital to wait it out. Adios amoebas.

Ice Cream Firefighter

The anticipation must be getting almost too much for you mate, I know it would be for me. Get plenty of rest while you can mate you're going to need it.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

#cutformesa

I was curious as to why this won CLotY so I decided to take a small peak. I ended up reading almost everything. Not many checklists do that to me so fuck you for taking nearly 20 minutes out of my evening Seriously though, it's much improved since I saw it last mainly because now it's finished! Back when I remember it last you only had some report cards done and the intro. I love the theme you've got going for it and how everything is custom. I remember trying to use images only for my checklist a while back and I got so fed up with the constant updating so kudos for sticking with it

Also apparently I got personality

Name your kid after me? <3 Lee is a unisex name so it works whether it's a boy or a girl

- PS3T OG -
    All Hail The Eyepat
    "If I find out that LeeMcD slags my good name off to anyone else I will personally track him down and teach the little puff a lesson." - LEE200

illegal in 9 countries

Thanks Lee.

It's not quite finished - I haven't uploaded the accessory collection (which is pretty massive) and I'd like to tart up the Happy Snaps section, depending on the Admin support for Lightbox (modal box popups). I also plan to upload some gameplay videos (tip and glitches) to sharpen my video editing skillz - i'll roll them out next year. The titles could also use some love, they're a bit slap-dash and inconsistent.

Always heaps to do, never enough time to do them...

Personality goes a long way

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmon133 View Post
    Name your kid after me? <3 Lee is a unisex name so it works whether it's a boy or a girl
    Lee's my wife's middle name I wanted the sound if not the full name in there somewhere for one of the kids. My boy's name sounds similar to mine (And Jason begot Jacob...), so it's only fair to return the favour, depending on the gender.

#cutformesa

Lee's my wife's middle name
    Your wife's got a cool name

I wanted the sound if not the full name in there somewhere for one of the kids. My boy's name sounds similar to mine (And Jason begot Jacob...), so it's only fair to return the favour, depending on the gender.
    So in essence, you've already decided to name your kid after me before I even said anything

- PS3T OG -
    All Hail The Eyepat
    "If I find out that LeeMcD slags my good name off to anyone else I will personally track him down and teach the little puff a lesson." - LEE200

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmon133 View Post
    So in essence, you've already decided to name your kid after me before I even said anything
    You shoulda kept your big fat mouth shut. Now my super-secret pretend internet friend surprise has been ruined. Ruined i tell you!

You're out. Helyx / Shelyx is in.

PRO Member

Just stopping by to see all the updates Still looks fantastic!! I never noticed my name in the "shout-outs"

Congratulations on winning Checklist of the Year 2012

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast