Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

ant1th3s1s' things that go "ding!" in the night...

This is a discussion on ant1th3s1s' things that go "ding!" in the night... within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by bmj14772 I never noticed my name in the "shout-outs" Wait a minute...what's that doing in there? Must ...

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by bmj14772 View Post
    I never noticed my name in the "shout-outs"
    Wait a minute...what's that doing in there? Must be a typo

Thanks bmj. Haven't seen you around as much these days but I keep an eye out for your posts

Synthwave <3

Many congrats for winning the Best checklist of the year, ant! You totally deserve it as your checklist is absolutely amazing looking!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    You're out. Helyx / Shelyx is in.
    I like the sound of that one . But I still preffer Cthulhu.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Congrats on checklist of the year! Well deserved man Good luck with Xcom.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    I like the sound of that one . But I still preffer Cthulhu.
    Oh I meant as a middle name Nag.

So it'll be Cthulhu Helyx/Shelyx, gender dependent.

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Many congrats for winning the Best checklist of the year, ant! You totally deserve it as your checklist is absolutely amazing looking!
    Cheers Mr/Mrs Necker and thanks again for the vote

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Congrats on checklist of the year! Well deserved man Good luck with Xcom.
    Thanks Blaz. Only a few missions left for the XCOM . Just need a spare evening and that goose is cooked.

illegal in 9 countries

Just checked out the EoY Awards thread and saw a sneaky little in the Member of the Year category.

That's a big surprise...I had no idea an antagonistic shmuck like me would have a snowball's chance. Must have been all of those under the table payments to the Review Team to secure their votes for Checklist of the Year.

Congrats to bnecker for taking out the MotY , GDT for the and Dragon1Ninja for the .
    A big thanks to the site staff for the nod.

Now back to the hospital, I have a child to deliver :shoves doctors out of the way:

Induction time...not fun. Hopefully I'll have a new micro-gamer sometime tomorrow. My own 4-player co-op team

Le Wild Trophy Hunter

You have a really cool checklist and if you ever need help with Brutal Legend hit me up, congratulations on winning checklist of the year and bringing your 3rd child into the world. I would have voted in the EoY awards had I internet at the time :/

PRO Member

Congrats on CL of the year I didn't even pay attention to that award this year and forgot to vote lol.

illegal in 9 countries

Thanks Kaimaerah and the Doc

In other news, it's a girl! We figured the girl gamer stocks around here are a bit thin, so we've added another to the flock.

Mum and bub are both happy and healthy. The baby weighed in at 3.944 kg or 8 lb 11 oz. A tad smaller than her siblings, but still on the bigger side.

Time for my last good night's sleep for the next 8 months...or I might just try to bang out the XCOM in honour of the occasion

Ice Cream Firefighter

Congratulations Mate.

That's wonderful news mate & i'm ever so happy for them & for you of course. 8lb 11oz is a very healthy size. Another girl gamer

EDIT: Shame on everyone else who let this news go for 39min before a comment was made

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

Congrats on the newest addition to your family man! Get some rest, you have the rest of her life ahead of you

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

I usually don't look at checklists too much but just happened upon this by a link you left in the "post your gaming setup" thread.
    Man, the work you put into creating all of those custom images really pays off and makes your checklist easily enjoyable to read. What did you say your profession was again?? I'd pay for some of that client-side handiwork

Very sweet setup, and nice to get to learn more about this intelligent fella I've seen on the forums for a couple years peppering the threads with interesting thoughts and opinions.

Is that a mounted tablet between your monitors? I remember seeing a portrait monitor there. Why a tablet? It would drive me nuts with the inconvenience of having to reach up and touch the screen all the time.
    Steaming pile of helpful tips

Local Drunk

Congratulations Ant, another girl hey.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Kiwi Defender

So the name will be Lee Shelyx, eh ?

Toggle Spoiler

My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the new baby girl ant1. I hope she grows up liking games otherwise you've got a lot of shopping to do lol. Anyways, I hope you and yours have a happy new year.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by 10000 Days View Post
    I usually don't look at checklists too much but just happened upon this by a link you left in the "post your gaming setup" thread.
    Man, the work you put into creating all of those custom images really pays off and makes your checklist easily enjoyable to read. What did you say your profession was again?? I'd pay for some of that client-side handiwork

Very sweet setup, and nice to get to learn more about this intelligent fella I've seen on the forums for a couple years peppering the threads with interesting thoughts and opinions.

Is that a mounted tablet between your monitors? I remember seeing a portrait monitor there. Why a tablet? It would drive me nuts with the inconvenience of having to reach up and touch the screen all the time.
    Thanks Agent, I remember you from the pre-apocalypse days

That's an iPad 3 in a twelvesouth Hoverbar which basically just keeps the iPad out of the way without consuming desktop space. In practical terms, I use my iPad to keep an eye on my email while playing PC / 360 / PS3 games on the left-side monitor so I can put the iMac to sleep at night. My job more or less means I'm on-call at all hours to resolve web site and hosting issues, so it's gotta be handy.

I ditched the dual-monitor PC setup when I switched to Mac as my primary work computer. Mac has significantly better web design / dev industry software than PC and the iMac has proven 10 times more reliable than my PC for productivity. The iMac's 27" screen means i can slot 2 windows side-by-side for most apps, so the portrait 21" Dell became redundant as I rarely use my PC these days. The PC has become a dedicated Steam rig - I can't wait for Valve to release their own hardware so I can be rid of Windows and $2000 to $3000 triannual hardware upgrades for good.

By the way, I love your sig I may be an Apple convert thanks largely to the software I use for work, but I'm no rabid fanboy.
    Last edited by ant1th3s1s; 12-29-2012 at 12:47 AM.

illegal in 9 countries

Thanks for the well-wishes gents, much appreciated.

Wife and kid are home 12 hours after the event and doing well. I'm not looking forward to sleep deprivation again for the next 8 months (they become trainable at that age), but it comes with the territory.

Given this baby's a girl, we might have a crack at a 4th and aim for an heir and a spare (2 boys). Time will tell...it means a bigger car, a bigger house and each additional mouth to feed is a big expense, but what else were we put here to do?

He who dies with the most toys still dies. We're certainly not lacking in that department either, but I've never understood the selfish Western fascination with personal wealth if you can't share it or pass it on.

</end rant>

Kiwi Defender

Enjoy the sleepless nights, mate. Might as well just move the PS3 and a TV to her room for the time-being .

While you're at it, send me one of your TVs. This 19" Samsung won't let me appreciate some games like they should .

I'd rather send it to friends. Then again, they'd be as old as me (and that's if I don't outlive 'em all, to begin with).

Toggle Spoiler

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Enjoy the sleepless nights, mate. Might as well just move the PS3 and a TV to her room for the time-being .
    Funny you should say that...I bought one of these recently -

I'll use it for holidays or visiting relatives, the Vita will more than suffice for late-night feeding sessions.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Funny you should say that...I bought one of these recently -

I'll use it for holidays or visiting relatives, the Vita will more than suffice for late-night feeding sessions.
    That's rather cool and all, but what about my TV ;___;?

Toggle Spoiler

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast