Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

ant1th3s1s' things that go "ding!" in the night...

This is a discussion on ant1th3s1s' things that go "ding!" in the night... within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I have looked at many checklists now and this one is by far the coolest , I suppose if you ...

Rangers F.C

I have looked at many checklists now and this one is by far the coolest , I suppose if you are a web designer this would be easy enough for you lol , love the setup too and the tune on the video was class
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Yeah it's boring as batshit, but I'm most of the way through and want to see how it ends. I wouldn't mind a change of pace after a couple of action games back-to-back
    Just thought I'd stop by and say "hi" since I haven't been here in a while. I agree, L.A. Noire is a pretty slow-paced game. I didn't like it when I first bought it (pre-ordered for full price! ) and didn't play it til about a year later. The second time around I really enjoyed it. I really got into the story, although I was kind of disappointed by some of the story (you'll see what I mean). I hope you enjoy it and whatever else you decide to play!

Btw, I LOVE the Astro Mixamp and headset that you recommended. It works perfectly for gaming or watching tv. Just for that I'm gonna rep you again for it!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Btw, I LOVE the Astro Mixamp and headset that you recommended. It works perfectly for gaming or watching tv. Just for that I'm gonna rep you again for it!
    Glad I could help

Try the MixAmp in Dead Space. More than anything the audio is scaring the piss and pickhandles out of me

Synthwave <3

Glad I could help

Try the MixAmp in Dead Space. More than anything the audio is scaring the piss and pickhandles out of me
    Okay, will do! Funny that you recommended that as I was just talking about that game to a few other people. lol I can imagine how the audio would be quite scary with the headphones!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

illegal in 9 countries

Alrighty...two more trophies down for Dead Space - Maxed Out and Brawler. Snagged them both at the end of Chapter 1 in NG+.

Just Ragdoll Check, Full Contact and Don't get cocky, kid to go, then I'm into my Plasma Gun only Impossible run. Rawr! (whimper...) Bummed that I can't take the Line Gun with me, but them's the breaks.

Kinda looking forward to Hard Core mode in Dead Space 2 now

#cutformesa

Alrighty...two more trophies down for Dead Space - Maxed Out and Brawler. Snagged them both at the end of Chapter 1 in NG+.

Just Ragdoll Check, Full Contact and Don't get cocky, kid to go, then I'm into my Plasma Gun only Impossible run. Rawr! (whimper...)
    . Burning through it!

Kinda looking forward to Hard Core mode in Dead Space 2 now
    I will enjoy reminding you that you actually said this.

Current Playthrough Counts:
    Mass Effect: 25 || Mass Effect 2: 44
    Mass Effect 3: 15
    Add me for ME3 multiplayer shenanigans.
    First legit Mass Effect 3 100% on PS3T.

SERBIA STRONG

Thanks to Luckay for the ETGWG bar and avy, and Qurb for the sig!

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Curb View Post
    I will love reminding you that you actually said this.
    I am prepared. Adult diapers are on order

I may have to pickup some tampons while I'm at it. I fear I may be a ladyboy by the end of that shitfight.

#cutformesa

I am prepared. Adult diapers are on order

I may have to pickup some tampons while I'm at it. I fear I may be a ladyboy by the end of that shitfight.
    Round it out with a handful of spare controllers, and maybe an even dozen pillows

Current Playthrough Counts:
    Mass Effect: 25 || Mass Effect 2: 44
    Mass Effect 3: 15
    Add me for ME3 multiplayer shenanigans.
    First legit Mass Effect 3 100% on PS3T.

SERBIA STRONG

Thanks to Luckay for the ETGWG bar and avy, and Qurb for the sig!

illegal in 9 countries

I got jack of trying and failing Don't get cocky, kid in Dead Space (a mouse doesn't work well for this mini-game ) so I thought I'd bang out the last 3 trophies for Little Big Planet with a couple of mates I haven't played with in awhile.

They kindly helped me get Party Person and the 4 players goodies for Booty Master this arvo, leaving only the dreaded wheel of death to conquer on The Bunker for Play.

I can now report that on my first run at The Bunker tonight (after many, many previous attempts), I finally nailed that fucker and snagged a shiny new for LBP. I've been coveting that trophy for a long time (it only took me 4 years and 5 months...super-efficient!), so I'm as happy as a pig in shit.

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting LBP mate, might have taken ages but least you got in the end

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lord of all Goat-Men

Congrats mate!

Don't Get Cocky kid is both my favouite, and most hated trophy for Dead Space
    I love the reference, but earning it is a bitch.

Retired...

Congrats on the latest platinum. Keep it up man!

I went to gameshop to find first Dead Space a few weeks ago, nothing found so I skipped and have DS2 & DS3 platted already. So good luck in your pursuit of Dead Space's platinum.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Haha, good job on Little Big Planet! I never could go around to actually playing that game even though it was fun and I got it as a freebie from that PS3 hack saga, because the trophies were so community-driven; I ended up just playing that game for fun only, not for trophies. Good luck on Dead Space, you will need it... because Hardcore is a bitch. (Well, what can I say, I do not have the game myself but still...).
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the LBP platinum man

Kiwi Defender

Nice work, Rhyhorn. It took me a while to plat that game as well, but the dreaded Wheel of Death/Doom/another wor that starts with 'D' never caused me many problems (then again, it did take me a few tries).

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Notorious K.I.D.

I got jack of trying and failing Don't get cocky, kid in Dead Space (a mouse doesn't work well for this mini-game ) so I thought I'd bang out the last 3 trophies for Little Big Planet with a couple of mates I haven't played with in awhile.

They kindly helped me get Party Person and the 4 players goodies for Booty Master this arvo, leaving only the dreaded wheel of death to conquer on The Bunker for Play.

I can now report that on my first run at The Bunker tonight (after many, many previous attempts), I finally nailed that fucker and snagged a shiny new for LBP. I've been coveting that trophy for a long time (it only took me 4 years and 5 months...super-efficient!), so I'm as happy as a pig in shit.
    4 1/2 years for a plat, damn man. I thought I had a long span when I got the R&C:ACiT plat the other night, that took me 3 years. Glad to hear you're enjoying DS,
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

illegal in 9 countries

Thanks gents!

Borderlands Defender Round Two is done and dusted.

I knocked over the few remaining single-player challenges, the God-liath kill and revive a friend tonight. Thanks Edo (cocoasg), as always you're a champ

I don't know why, but I couldn't stick with BL2 for more than a few days at a time over a period of 6 months. I love the gameplay, the gunplay is slick, it controls really well with a mouse, the dialog is pitch-perfect, the enemies are a blast to slay and the co-op is just plain stupid fun...but it couldn't hold my attention for long enough to get the Plat sooner.

Maybe it was the feeling of "same shit, different bucket" or the reality that Bazillion guns = a handful of useful core weapons that led to frequent periods of boredom and disinterest. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it became a real effort to play a game that I truly enjoy playing...

Back to Dead Space and that stupid asteroid trophy tomorrow. I've also progressed most of the way through the Impossible run using just the Plasma cutter with no real problems. It feels like the right difficulty level if one was actually in Isaac's position (Necros do about triple damage to you, you do a third of the damage to them compared to Easy) and I'm thoroughly enjoying.

The scares are gone on this playthrough and I'm more or less going through the motions of spawn Necro, cast Stasis, cut leg off, cut arm off, stomp head, use Stasis cheat...rinse and repeat, but it's fun nonetheless.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Borderlands 2 platinum dude

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting Borderlands 2 mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Ice Cream Firefighter

Congrats on BL2 mate and I have to say I agree with you. I love the game, but it's a strain to keep coming back to it. I still haven't done Sir Hammerlock but I will be helping Ultradog with his playthroughs so i'm going to hold off till then but the ultimate vault hunter mode has me interested.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast