Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

ant1th3s1s' things that go "ding!" in the night...

This is a discussion on ant1th3s1s' things that go "ding!" in the night... within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by bmj14772 This is among my all-time favorite CLs! Wow You've really done a nice job with this. ...

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by bmj14772 View Post
    This is among my all-time favorite CLs! Wow You've really done a nice job with this. I love the uniqueness of the layout and your custom graphics. The "report card" format is really working nicely.

Your efforts here have almost made me want to update my LC, lol.

Nicely done, sir
    Thanks BMJ, I aim to please

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Congrats on Chains of Olympus. In my opinion, it was the weakest of the series, but still a great game. I see you're playing Ghost of Sparta now... I really enjoyed that one, so hope you have fun with it!
    I agree. It's damn fine for a PSP upgrade but it's short, shallow and sweet...well, bitter-sweet.
    I have a love-hate relationship with Kratos. He's good anger management therapy.

Synthwave <3

Wow, this is an amazing looking checklist! I love the uniqueness and cleanness. It makes it really fun and enjoyable to read. Great job and I'll be frequenting this place often.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Kiwi Defender

Another GoW bites the dust, then ? Congratulations, what's next? RDR ?

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the GoW:CoO plat mate,well done.I never played the ones on Ps2 and when i first played them on Ps3 i instantly fell in love with the whole series with GoW 3 being my favourite and one of my favourite games ever.Keep up the great work man and i hope by the end of the series you love Kratos

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Galaxy beauty pirate

This checklist looks so amazing. Normally I don't pay much attention to checklists, but this one makes me keep coming back/ I wished I could make something like this. Everything looks so nice, clean and tidy.

I like and agree to your comment on FF XIII. Fang and Vanille's voices were definitey annoying (not to mention Vanille was annoying overall).
    Sig by Ramon

PRO Member

Awesome format and nice title. Hope you get around to finishing Blitz II. That plats one of my proudest to have. Will definately keep checking back.

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Wow, this is an amazing looking checklist! I love the uniqueness and cleanness. It makes it really fun and enjoyable to read. Great job and I'll be frequenting this place often.
    Cheers bnecker! Big update coming...so be sure to drop by again

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Another GoW bites the dust, then ? Congratulations, what's next? RDR ?
    I'm tidying up Sly 2 at the moment as a bit of a chillout. Ghost of Sparta hard run (GoS seemed easier than the other GoW games...) & the challenges are up next. While I'm in the Kratos groove, maybe the challenges & speed run in GoW, then GoW III to knock over the full set.

UT3 is also beckoning, as is Darkness II, RDR and Buzz Quiz TV. Decisions, decisions

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the GoW:CoO plat mate,well done.I never played the ones on Ps2 and when i first played them on Ps3 i instantly fell in love with the whole series with GoW 3 being my favourite and one of my favourite games ever.Keep up the great work man and i hope by the end of the series you love Kratos
    Thanks John. I've had GoW III on the shelf for a couple of years now, but I wanted to knock over the other four games first. Truth be told, I'm a little afraid my mind will pop when I see Kratos in all his shiny, next-gen goodness! Definitely looking forward to it, but I'm a patient man

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    This checklist looks so amazing. Normally I don't pay much attention to checklists, but this one makes me keep coming back/ I wished I could make something like this. Everything looks so nice, clean and tidy.

I like and agree to your comment on FF XIII. Fang and Vanille's voices were definitey annoying (not to mention Vanille was annoying overall).
    Thanks Artemis. Some more nice touches to come, stay posted
    FFXIII-2 is tempting me at the moment too. As much as I dislike Fang & Vanille, I want to see how to see how the story evolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Awesome format and nice title. Hope you get around to finishing Blitz II. That plats one of my proudest to have. Will definately keep checking back.
    Thank you my good man. Blitz II will be the crown jewel if I ever get back into it. I have half a dozen game saves at strategic points in the campaign to knock over some of the trophies...I just need to pull the lead out and get it done!

======================================

On a personal note, today was the first day I truly felt like I played my first PS3 game with my son. He's occasionally sat on my lap and tooled around with the DualShock - doing donuts at 3 months of age in The Saboteur was his first gaming experience. But today, at age 2 1/2 years, was the first time he's actively engaged in the experience.

While he's played age-appropriate iPad games for most of his life, I've deliberately avoided playing games around him until he was old enough to understand what's going on. I got a kick out of him saying "What's he doing Dad?", "Look out for the Wolf!" and cheering when I completed a mission. Having his little thumbs on mine while I steered Sly around the screen lit up my day.

I can't wait until he's old enough to pick up his own DualShock and play some co-op with dear old Dad. All in moderation of course...his mother would kill me if he followed too closely in my footsteps.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the major gaming milestone with your son today. Sounds like it was an awesome experience and one that you'll not soon forget. In several years time I wouldn't be surprised to see a new PSN ID with many kid friendly plats pop up lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

illegal in 9 countries

Jeebus...two months since I've had time to update the checklist. Work work work...

Added some quick and dirty pics of the PS3 x 4 setups. It's difficult to make most of the gear out...it's hard to squeeze it all into one photo and fit within the confines of the forum. I'll figure out some sort of gallery setup to slim it down and to show more details in a modal box zoom.

More photos to come...not today, but soon!

Kiwi Defender

Sweet baby jesus, that's one hell of a set up . Why don't yu send me your TV ?

Toggle Spoiler

My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Sweet baby jesus, that's one hell of a set up . Why don't yu send me your TV ?
    Which one

It's not the setup I wanted to post - the 360, Wii and Move stuff are moving to the lounge room, along with Wii games, kids PS3 games etc. I've got the wall-mount and floating shelves, but haven't hung them yet (I've been promising Denaratuck for a year now...). Work & kids = no free time!

I'll have to take a video or 360 photo from my perspective in front of the Mac. PS3 & PC hooked up to the PS 3DTV to my immediate left, 52" Bravia a metre away to my right. DVD racks stuffed full of PS3 games begging me to play them another metre or two away. It's fucking sweet.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Which one

It's not the setup I wanted to post, the 360, Wii and Move stuff are moving to the lounge room, along with Wii games, kids PS3 games etc. I've got the wall-mount and floating shelves, but haven't hung them yet (I've been promising Denaratuck for a year now...). Work & kids = no free time!

I'll have to take a video or 360 photo from my perspective in front of the Mac. PS 3DTV to my left, 52" Bravia a metre away to my right. DVD racks stuffed full of PS3 games begging me to play them another metre or two away. It's fucking sweet.
    I'm not going to blatantly rob you, so all I ask for is the 40" one .

It's still damned impressive, though. If you wish, someday I'll post my poor-ass set-up so you get an idea of how amazed I am !

That sounds even more impressive @[email protected] Stop making me jealous .

Toggle Spoiler

Platinum Procrastinator

Which one

It's not the setup I wanted to post - the 360, Wii and Move stuff are moving to the lounge room, along with Wii games, kids PS3 games etc. I've got the wall-mount and floating shelves, but haven't hung them yet (I've been promising Denaratuck for a year now...). Work & kids = no free time!

I'll have to take a video or 360 photo from my perspective in front of the Mac. PS3 & PC hooked up to the PS 3DTV to my immediate left, 52" Bravia a metre away to my right. DVD racks stuffed full of PS3 games begging me to play them another metre or two away. It's fucking sweet.
    Well these new images are a sign of progress so I still have faith I'll see the final setup one day in all of its glory. That reminds me. Now that I have a new cell phone which is capable of taking pics, I need to take some of my current setup in my new house.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Forget I Was Ever Here

Whoa I really liked your checklist..Pretty sweet nicely done..So your dad was also in the gaming world as you are?

It is time for me to go underground

Crocodile Hunter

This is looking great man

Sig by Apokolypz

Beast Incarnate

Niiice. Thats one sweet set-up man

illegal in 9 countries

Video added. Figured it was time to learn how to use iMovie

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Whoa I really liked your checklist..Pretty sweet nicely done..So your dad was also in the gaming world as you are?
    My Dad was an electronics tech. We had all sorts of gadgets in the 70's and 80's that normal kids wouldn't have access to at home. Pinball and arcade machines were on tap in his workshop and at the local bowling alley...life was good.

With 5 kids and 2 step-kids to entertain, it was practical for Dad to get consoles and computers to shut them the fuck up. I'm the only one who really took to it...35 years later, I'm still gaming
    Last edited by ant1th3s1s; 10-15-2012 at 09:15 AM.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Few things:
    1) This check list is absolutely quality, amongst the best I've seen. Good job
    2) Your gaming setup (and games!) are fucking ridiculous. I want it!
    3) Your plat list is great too.
    Green eyed right now.
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Change is mediocre

That is the setup to end all setups.

Nice video might I add too.

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

My Dad was an electronics tech. We had sorts of gadgets in the 70's and 80's that normal kids wouldn't have access to at home. Pinball and arcade machines were on tap in his workshop and at the local bowling alley...life was good.

With 5 kids and 2 step-kids to entertain, it was practical for Dad to get consoles and computers to shut them the fuck up. I'm the only one who really took to it...35 years later, I'm still gaming
    Don't make me cry, haha. I wish my dad was as awesome as yours, but don't worry, he is still awesome in my eyes. Anywho, keep up the good work on the checklist and update it more; I cannot wait! =3
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast