Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

ant1th3s1s' things that go "ding!" in the night...

This is a discussion on ant1th3s1s' things that go "ding!" in the night... within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Too nice...you take that back! Truly love your presentation and little notes about each game. Thanks for the shootout Looking ...

PRO Member

Too nice...you take that back! Truly love your presentation and little notes about each game. Thanks for the shootout Looking forward to pics of your accessories.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

A plat a month!

Just saw the vid on your checklist for the first time... your setup is SICK! I'm envious!

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Oh my, that video of your PS3 gaming set-up is so sick! Stop making me even greener with envy, and you really should install a high-tech security system for your house if you have not already; that is all worth like a fortune. Haha, and oh merry Christmas to you! =3
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Bloody hell, sick setup! I'm ultra jelly as of now.

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Too nice...you take that back! Truly love your presentation and little notes about each game. Thanks for the shootout Looking forward to pics of your accessories.
    Sorry mate, you're an asshole . Thanks for the feedback and I'll post the pics soon.

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Just saw the vid on your checklist for the first time... your setup is SICK! I'm envious!
    My accessory collection is equally tragic. We all gotta have hobbies...

Quote Originally Posted by cocoasg View Post
    Oh my, that video of your PS3 gaming set-up is so sick! Stop making me even greener with envy, and you really should install a high-tech security system for your house if you have not already; that is all worth like a fortune. Haha, and oh merry Christmas to you! =3
    You betcha. I've got it setup to call my mobile phone if the alarm goes off. I've also been toying with installing security cameras to cover the entry points. Having them record inside the house seems a step too far - I'd be invading my own privacy

Merry Christmas to you too my good man. Thanks for all of your help and kind words throughout the year!

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Thanks for posting in my thread. You should really get on that Blitz II plat. You can get that Bulldozer trophy. I have a quick description in my review of the method/play I used and I can give you tips on the injuries you're missing.
    I'm building up to it Raven I've got a batch of saves just before a number of trophy attempts (3 slips, Bulldozer, injure Player X etc). I'll swing by your CL and sneak a peak at your review...like I haven't already

Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    Bloody hell, sick setup! I'm ultra jelly as of now.
    Just picked up 2 x Sonos Play:5 and a Sub to round out the Loungeroom setup

Sonos Wireless HiFi Music Systems - it's a wireless audio system to stream iTunes content controlled by iPhone and iPad. I'll also plug in the TV for digital audio throughput from my consoles.

It's a sneaky Xmas present for my wife, she doesn't listen to her tunes as much as she'd like. At least that's what I'll tell her

Death to zombies!!

Holy crap..... this is looking awesome since i was last here but then it was just the main banner then Good luck with XCOM and congrats on TWD

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Platinum Procrastinator

*Looks for name on list, finds in in the too nice section, laughs* Someone obviously doesn't know me in real life as I usually get told I'm an a**hole or d*ck on a regular basis. Especially from the people I hang around with lol. Still though, glad I made it on there and I really wish one of the female members was more active along with someone from the brain squad who never came back but I'm sure you know who I'm talking about.

Anyways, thanks for the shout out and have a Merry Christmas
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Kiwi Defender

What the hell is Jacko doing in the "Brains" category? I hope you realize you're just offending me, Gauss, dj and all the others .

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    *Looks for name on list, finds in in the too nice section, laughs* Someone obviously doesn't know me in real life as I usually get told I'm an a**hole or d*ck on a regular basis. Especially from the people I hang around with lol. Still though, glad I made it on there and I really wish one of the female members was more active along with someone from the brain squad who never came back but I'm sure you know who I'm talking about.

Anyways, thanks for the shout out and have a Merry Christmas
    It's all subjective. You've been stupidly nice to me and that's good enough to make the list. No lumps of coal for you this Christmas my male sibling from a completely unrelated female parent.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    What the hell is Jacko doing in the "Brains" category? I hope you realize you're just offending me, Gauss, dj and all the others .
    Because there wasn't room for a Smartass Punk Kid category.

The Padawan shows potential. Guide him we must.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Because there wasn't room for a Smartass Punk Kid category.

The Padawan shows potential. Guide him we must.
    I'd rather off him before he has a chance to become the next Darth Vader.

Toggle Spoiler

My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

illegal in 9 countries

I dunno Nag...the Earth's in a Sith Lord shortage crysis. Besides, we've got Emperor Gauss to slap him around.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    I dunno Nag...the Earth's in a Sith Lord shortage crysis. Besides, we've got Emperor Gauss to slap him around.
    Cthulhu is too busy eating entire universes right now, so I don't think he'll be willing to spend time slapping a wanna-be Sith apprentice anytime soon.

Toggle Spoiler

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

Great checklist setup; I like your layout and its simple yet high-quality presentation.Happy trophy hunting; glad to see another "The Walking Dead" happy gamer - I thoroughly enjoyed that game. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `Best Trophy Checklist (2014)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)

Currently Playing
    `Batman: Arkham Knight [95%]
    `AC: Syndicate [6%]
    `Helldivers [26%]

Signature & Avatar

`courtesy of DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

God I love your checklist lol Good luck with XCOM! I still need to pick that game up. Happy Holidays

Sig by Bladia

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by mattveego View Post
    God I love your checklist lol Good luck with XCOM! I still need to pick that game up. Happy Holidays
    Thanks Matt

I'm almost half-way through my XCOM Impossible run and it's going swimmingly.

I should qualify my statement in the Progress Report that XCOM is easy. Early game on Classic and Impossible is actually quite hard with an enormous difficulty curve to overcome at both the Strategic (ant farm) and Tactical (mission) level.

In the first couple of months you have very little money, limited technology, a small squad of inexperienced soldiers and countries are panicking all over the Earth. However with careful planning and infinite save game mulligans, it's possible to come through with the loss of at most 1 country and no squaddie deaths, which makes the mid and late game a breeze.

By the start of the third month it's all but Game Over for the Aliens, which is the disappointing aspect of the game. XCOM introduces progressively tougher aliens and UFOs, but there's never any real threat if you make it through the first couple of months in relatively good shape, which means going through the motions for the remainder of the playthrough.

Playing XCOM in the spirit of the game by not save scrubbing makes for a much more intense experience. The insta-death potential of every alien attack means party wipes, poorly equipped squads, failed missions and losing more countries. But it's a long Platinum requiring at least 5 playthroughs over 100-150 hours and I'm ready to move on, so I'm happy to exploit the save game system to my advantage.

My biggest tip is to turn on Autosave and use it regularly to reload failed tactics. That's not an option in Ironman mode, but > quit to XMB makes it possible to manipulate the outcome in a similar way if you do it before the end of an alien turn. The result of every action is pre-determined and ALWAYS results in the same outcome, so mix up your tactics to avoid the same fate

#cutformesa

he thinks i r smrt and talk gud

Current Playthrough Counts:
    Mass Effect: 25 || Mass Effect 2: 44
    Mass Effect 3: 15
    Add me for ME3 multiplayer shenanigans.
    First legit Mass Effect 3 100% on PS3T.

SERBIA STRONG

Thanks to Luckay for the ETGWG bar and avy, and Qurb for the sig!

in a kup

Love the layout and visuals of your checklist. By far one of the best looking on the site. Keep up the good work

Legendary...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
    I find your optimism unrealistic and stupid.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Forget I Was Ever Here

I know I stopped here long ago when I first became active and I loved your setup! Looks great, did you do it with powerpoint because I know they have templates for the report card stuff.

It is time for me to go underground

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast