Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 79

DOC's Platinum Injections

This is a discussion on DOC's Platinum Injections within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Checklist Updated..... Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception So I figured I'd start making a brief statement about the game after I ...

  1. #21
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    doc_bizzy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    2

    Checklist Updated.....


    Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception


    So I figured I'd start making a brief statement about the game after I have achieved platinum in my "Checklist Updated" post versus in my actual Checklist. I figure people won't read it because it can become overwhelming as I sometimes don't bother read some. So....

    Game Rating: 9/10
    Difficulty: 5/10
    Thoughts: Pretty easy platinum in my opinion, although on Crushing their are some parts that want to make you hang yourself from a ceiling fan then turn it on. But overall as with any Uncharted game, the story line is amazing and makes the gameplay enjoyable.

    I only have one negative thing to say about this game and it's, wtf were they thinking when they released all the DLC trophies. Jesus fk I'll never get 100% achieved on this thing, and by the look's of it, no one will



  2. #22
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Congrats on the Uncharted 3 plat. I agree with you on the dlc trophies. I have long got rid of the game and won't buy it again just to do the dlc.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  3. #23
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,815
    Reputation
    199

    Congrats on the new platinum You should open up those spoiler tags and make some nice banners/headers to entice the eyes




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  4. #24
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    doc_bizzy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the new platinum You should open up those spoiler tags and make some nice banners/headers to entice the eyes
    I was thinking of doing that....on the old forums before having to re-register I had some stuff going. But right now, it just easier this way both for me and for people loading the page.



  5. #25
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    doc_bizzy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the Uncharted 3 plat. I agree with you on the dlc trophies. I have long got rid of the game and won't buy it again just to do the dlc.

    Muchas Gracias



  6. #26
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Congrats on the Uncharted 3 plat, and like Snakbit, I agree with you about the DLC. I own the game but I'm seriously debating on weather or not I'll play it on my main account because I want to bring all of my games up to 100%. I have no desire to spend hundreds of hours playing Uncharted 3 online.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  7. #27
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Congrats on UC3 , Doc!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  8. #28
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Nice job on the UC3 plat Doc, glad to hear you enjoyed it

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  9. #29
    PRO Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Armadillo, U.S.A.
    Posts
    490
    Reputation
    39

    Get them trophies man, i need a checklist of my 2 platinums hehe

    People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

  10. #30
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    doc_bizzy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    2

    Checklist Updated....


    Resistance: Burning Skies


    Game Rating: 6/10
    Difficulty: 1/10

    Ridiculously easy platinum in my opinion, almost all trophies come naturally through progression in what is the shortest campaign I've ever played. There's two trophies that I didn't have after the first playthrough, but through mission select I got them in 2 seconds more or less. There's no difficulty trophy so breezing through the campaign is no problem at all. Only thing that does suck is having to watch the cut scenes and not being able to skip them. Other than that, amazing graphics, awesome in game mechanics for a FPS on the Vita



  11. #31
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Congrats on your first Vita Doc!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  12. #32
    Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin
    Blazikiller's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    25

    Quote Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
    Seems like this thread is unnecessary, should be posted here... http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ge...rophy-166.html
    You're new here... Aren't you?

    And Congrats on your first Vita plat Doc! I need to pick a Vita up someday.


    95.37% Completion


    Currently Playing

    Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2



    Recently Finished

    Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3



  13. #33
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    doc_bizzy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
    Seems like this thread is unnecessary, should be posted here... http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ge...rophy-166.html
    Didn't realize they hired a new forum police officer

    Checklist Updated....


    Uncharted Golden Abyss


    Game Rating: 5/10
    Difficulty: 4/10

    As usual, another great storyline for a game in the Uncharted series. This platinum was kind of frustrating at times. For one, the in game aiming system is a bit of a pain in the ass, farming the bounties is a bitch, and having to skip a movie to skip movie. Ridiculous!!! Overall my experience with this game was enjoyable, but I won't be replaying this game ever again.



  14. #34
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    doc_bizzy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    2

    Progress Report Update....


    Need Tactician, Overachiever, for . Send PM if you're willing to help


    Need someone for Co-op campaign and Guerrilla Trophies. Same as above PM me


    Need Streaking, I've been trying to boost this with someone who has DLC, haven't found anyone yet. If you're that person shoot me a PM


    THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING ME,
    I TRULY APPRECIATE IT.



  15. #35
    PRO Member
    DrJackel666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,285
    Reputation
    59

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    You're new here... Aren't you?

    And Congrats on your first Vita plat Doc! I need to pick a Vita up someday.
    Lol the 56 posts gives it away mate though must be only new to checklists says he join sep 2011.


    Congrats Doc..I might get a vita when person 4 comes out.

  16. #36
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by doc_bizzy View Post
    Checklist Updated....


    Resistance: Burning Skies


    Game Rating: 6/10
    Difficulty: 1/10

    Ridiculously easy platinum in my opinion, almost all trophies come naturally through progression in what is the shortest campaign I've ever played. There's two trophies that I didn't have after the first playthrough, but through mission select I got them in 2 seconds more or less. There's no difficulty trophy so breezing through the campaign is no problem at all. Only thing that does suck is having to watch the cut scenes and not being able to skip them. Other than that, amazing graphics, awesome in game mechanics for a FPS on the Vita
    Quote Originally Posted by doc_bizzy View Post
    Didn't realize they hired a new forum police officer

    Checklist Updated....


    Uncharted Golden Abyss


    Game Rating: 5/10
    Difficulty: 4/10

    As usual, another great storyline for a game in the Uncharted series. This platinum was kind of frustrating at times. For one, the in game aiming system is a bit of a pain in the ass, farming the bounties is a bitch, and having to skip a movie to skip movie. Ridiculous!!! Overall my experience with this game was enjoyable, but I won't be replaying this game ever again.
    Congrats on your 2 new plats man , well done. Thats some damn fine work right there. Best of luck with your 3 games you need help on mate, i hope you get there in the end

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  17. #37
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Congrats on Uncharted: Golden Abyss! That's probably going to be my first game when I pick up a Vita.






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  18. #38
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    doc_bizzy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    2

    Checklist Updated....


    Ghost Recon: Future Soldier


    Game Rating: 6/10
    Difficulty: 9/10

    Geez this game was a bit of a headache. Of course having to boosting the domination trophies were a mother, having to organize with people that are unreliable. Overall the gameplay was fun. I played GRAW and GRAW 2 back on the xbox, so the overall mechanics of the game i was used to. Platinum wasn't time consuming and I'm surprised more people don't have it



  19. #39
    PRO Member
    DrJackel666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,285
    Reputation
    59

    Congrats on Ghost Recon.

  20. #40
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on the Ghost Recon plat Doc, well man and good luck with your next game

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO