Dro2020's Checklist of Awesome Platinums!!

This is a discussion on Dro2020's Checklist of Awesome Platinums!! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; DRO2020's TROPHY CHECKLIST Current Stats LEVEL 14...1,526 trophies...23 platinums (as of 8-16-2012) Goals for 2012 Reach Level 15...Reach 1,700 Trophies...Reach ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Dro2020's Checklist of Awesome Platinums!!

DRO2020's TROPHY CHECKLIST

Current Stats
    LEVEL 14...1,526 trophies...23 platinums (as of 8-16-2012)

Goals for 2012
    Reach Level 15...Reach 1,700 Trophies...Reach 25 platinums

What's goody everybody... let me start off by introducing myself. I'm Dro2020 and i've been a trophy hunter since 2010. Feel free to post replies on what you think of my trophy list and anything else you might wanna chat about. By the way, this is my first started thread so it's not anything too fancy! enjoy...

Date Earned - 9/12/2010
    Difficulty - 2/5

Madden 11 is not a terribly difficult platinum. A few of the madden moments may cause you some headaches.

Date Earned - 9/14/2010
    Difficulty - 3/5

Heavy Rain is an excellent platinum to own in my opinion... seeing all of the replays can be a pain and the kamikaze trophy will make you want to possibly break your controller.

Date Earned - 9/27/2010
    Difficulty - 2/5

Uncharted 2 is my favorite game of all time! crushing can be hairy at times, but nothing a gamer can't handle...

Date Earned - 10/2/2010
    Difficulty - 3/5

Tiger Woods 11 would get a 1 out of 5, but i think everyone who has the platinum knows how tough it can be to get 24 players online at once!

Date Earned - 11/6/2010
    Difficulty - 2/5

I think everyone and their mother has this platinum, but still an awesome game! the 100 feathers gets pretty irritating!

Date Earned - 12/7/2010
    Difficulty - 4/5

AC Brotherhood picks up where the awesomeness of AC2 leaves off... some of the MP trophies are VERY brutal!

Date Earned - 12/26/2010
    Difficulty - 2/5

Mafia II is not a terribly hard platinum at all... the collectibles are a pain although the playboys are nice!!

Date Earned - 12/31/2010
    Difficulty - 1/5

Nothing too hard about the Sly games... just an awesome game with a cool platinum.

Date Earned - 1/4/2011
    Difficulty - 1/5

Pretty much the same for Sly 2... easy plat, awesome game!

Date Earned - 1/22/2011
    Difficulty - 3/5

Fallout New Vegas has one of the best trophy lists around! a must have for any true RPG fan.

Date Earned - 2/24/2011
    Difficulty - 4/5

LBP2 is a tough plat! you have to have lots of patience and some good online buddies.

Date Earned - 3/25/2011
    Difficulty - 2/5

Nothing too hard about the Killzone 3 plat... although some sections of the Elite difficulty can be pretty cheap.

Date Earned - 4/9/2011
    Difficulty - 3/5

Mass Effect 2 plat comes down to strategy... must play the game the right way in order to achieve all the trophies.

Date Earned - 6/5/2011
    Difficulty - 2/5

LA Noire has a pretty straight forward trophy list, although finding all the cars is a royal pain.

Date Earned - 7/31/2011
    Difficulty - 3/5

InFAMOUS is an awesome game! i got it for free on the PSN after the hacking and it didnt disappoint. Getting the blast shards are a pain, but not too bad.

Date Earned - 8/21/2011
    Difficulty - 4/5

LBP is pretty much like LBP2... a tough plat which requires some good friends online.

Date Earned - 11/4/2011
    Difficulty - 5/5

The mother of all my plats, MORTAL KOMBAT... enough said.

Date Earned - 11/18/2011
    Difficulty - 2/5

Uncharted 3 is a great game, but an easy plat... Crushing is only tough in a few spots.

Date Earned - 12/9/2011
    Difficulty -2/5

Revelations is pretty much like all the other AC plats... some collectibles here and there, but pretty straightforward...

Date Earned - 2/6/2012
    Difficulty - 4/5

Batman: Arkham City is one hell of a game! I did not get too into the first batman but after platinuming this one, i may go back and give it the time it deserves. The trophy list is pretty demanding, but if you focus on one thing at a time it isn't too terribly difficult. The hardest trophy is by far Perfect Freeflow 2.0... however once you get a rhythm and pattern that you like, you should get it in no time.

Date Earned - 4/15/2012
    Difficulty - 3/5

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is an awesome game! I repeat an AWESOME game! The sheer size of this game makes it one of the best and most important titles of this generation of consoles in my opinion. You could literally play this game for 300 hours and not see everything that it has to offer. With that being said, the platinum is not all too hard to get. There are a few trophies that are just a pain to get (100,000 gold, master criminal, 50 skill books), but most if not all of them will come with natural gameplay. There is 1 trophy however, that can cause people to give up on this platinum. Oblivion Walker requires lots of attention to detail and most likely a trophy guide. All in all, if you are willing to put in the roughly 100 well deserved hours, this plat will be yours!

Date Earned - 7/17/2012
    Difficulty - 2/5

Mass Effect 3 is a pretty great game. It's fun and difficult at many parts on Insanity. That being said it's not a terribly hard platinum at all. You will need to put in a little work on the multiplayer and the 5,000 kills trophy can be a bit of a grind. I'm not as disappointed with the ending as everyone else is either. Although i'm not a huge ME fan so i dont care too much. Still a great game and plat to own!

Date Earned - 8/15/2012
    Difficulty - 2/5

I had a blast playing Batman: Arkham Asylum. I played Arkham City first and was completely blown away by it. Although this game is nowhere as sick as Arkham City, it is still awesome to play. This platinum isn't too terrible at all. Actually it's pretty easy. I got the hang of the combat challenges pretty fast, and the only thing that caused me some headaches were a few of the predator challenges. Overall, a great game and platinum to own!

THANK YOU FOR TAKING A LOOK

So there you have it, Dro2020's trophy list... let me know what you think and thanks for taking a look!

Nope, nothing

Nice simple start to the checklist

Keep up the hunt!

Ice Cream Firefighter

great start mate keep up the effort & i'm sure this CL will be looking real sweet real soon 1 question did you write your bottom info's 1st than got bored with how long it was taking than made them 1-2 liners? I know where you are coming from I spent 13hrs making mine because I wanted it to look finished from the start but I didn't add info to mine because I had just had enough & alot of em still don't have any info your 1-2 liners on all beats my nothing in most rep+ for you mate

FYI - If you liked Skyrim because of its size you should finish Just Cause 2 it's a way bigger map than Skyrim & you can travel with a grapple hook & a parachute no getting stuck trying to make it up any mountain

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i actually just did 1 liners from the beginning but then i started to get more detailed as i went along! thanks bro! i would love to play it right now but i just dont have time to start anything really huge at the moment. i'm actually trying to go back and get games i didnt finish up that are close to platinum. i'm thinking about finishing up borderlands, uncharted 1 and red dead as they would probably be really easy to clean up at the moment.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Dro2020 View Post
    i actually just did 1 liners from the beginning but then i started to get more detailed as i went along! thanks bro! i would love to play it right now but i just dont have time to start anything really huge at the moment. i'm actually trying to go back and get games i didnt finish up that are close to platinum. i'm thinking about finishing up borderlands, uncharted 1 and red dead as they would probably be really easy to clean up at the moment.
    I officially boost every Borderlands trophy except Speedy McSpeederton as there is a delay of 2sec if I join someone's game but my gun skills more than make up for it so hit me up if you need to boost I can take down Crawmerax by myself in 5min legit expect for armour

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Nice to see you buddy making your own page.
    I remember boosting with you in some game - I think it was ACB.
    Looking forward to seeing more of the checklist.

Retired on PS3 (since Dec 2013) due to half-broken console and lack of funds and time to fix it.
    Oct 2014 - Dec 2014 - Back on PS3
    Retired on PS3 since Jan 2014 due to original reasons.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 2 - Bronze

yeah man thanks alot! we can boost together any time, just shoot me a message on psn and we can game together.

Death to zombies!!

Nice plat collection and a great start to your checklist, will be sure to check back for updates

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Great start to the cl mate and a very nice collection of plats you have too.I look forward to seeing how the list evolves in the future and will be sure to keep on stopping by.Best of luck man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Great start man. Look forward to seeing what you do with it!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Platinum Procrastinator

Great start to your checklist. Might I suggest you add in you opinions on the fun factor or overall enjoyment of each game as well. I always like seeing what other people thought of each game in terms of difficulty and enjoyment.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Nice start on your cl keep up the good work
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

PRO Member

Clean and simple. Nothing wrong with that. I do like the reviews that are a little more in depth though. Keep up the good work.

PRO Member

Great collection, love your New Vegas Plat, I'm actually working on my first one and it's Black Ops

PRO Member

Nice start, some good plats you have and one of the few who has MK

Sig by Smashguy