Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

The Plat Cave

This is a discussion on The Plat Cave within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Good to see you're back with another checklist Oscar Good Luck!! Originally Posted by Marccap Good to see a start ...

The Last of my Kind

Good to see you're back with another checklist Oscar Good Luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marccap View Post
    Good to see a start to your checklist. I nearly thought it was mine as my checklist is named the platinum batcave lol
    Whats that got to do with Hulk

Change the name!

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature & Elite Guild Bar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

Lvl 6 - Silver

well the grenades still work the same way as resistance did, with an icon on the bottom right of the screen to tap. Aiming can either be done by tilting the screed or just using the right stick. I do actually like the climbing controls. You can just drag your finger across multiple ledges and drake will automatically climb them. I like that better than just spaming X to make him climb. And just a heads up there are collectibles in the cut scenes you have to touch the white glowing things during the cutscenes I didn't know that the first time I played it.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Lvl 6 - Silver

I still have to do the Calendarman trophy but other than that another plat to the checklist.

Batman: Arkham City
    Soon, Very Soon

A game that I have played almost non stop since released. I have plat'd the game on 2 other accounts and this will be my third and final time. Not only shooting for plat but 100% as well. I have completed all DLC's and just lack side missions on NG+ as well as all challenges/campaigns for Batman

Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies

PRO Member

Wow that many times for each batman games thats insane..but I guess if you love them that much then fair enough.

Platinum Procrastinator

Thanks for the heads up with Uncharted. I would probably have missed a lot of the cut scene collectibles if you never mentioned that.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Borderlands GOTY
    August 24th, 2012

Still not my favorite game but its worth playing I guess. I doubt I'll touch the main story ever again. On to the DLC's for the 100%, I think I'll hang on to it since its the GOTY edition to keep in my collection, and lend a hand to any and all that need it.

I've started playing the borderlands zombie DLC and will work my way thru them to 100%. I also played thru Resident Evil Opperation Raccoon City on easy to earn points to unlock some guns. So far I got my ass kicked any tips or tricks to make professional S+ ranks easier would be greatly appreciated.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Well I have now completed the Claptrap revolution and the zombie island of Doctor Ned to 100%. I still have the scerec armory of knoxx and the tournaments. I'm burnt out of borderlands right now and have placed it back on the shelf to come back to at a later date and time.

I think I'm gonna replat Assassins creed Brotherhood and revelations now before AC3 and Liberation come out. That should keep me occupied until then. Anyone needing a boosting partner for brotherhood xp let me know

Lvl 6 - Silver

Nice work on the collection so far!I see you're working on Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City atm, how are you enjoying the game? Something you would recommend?

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by black__bunny View Post
    Nice work on the collection so far!I see you're working on Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City atm, how are you enjoying the game? Something you would recommend?
    not really. the game doesn't seem to care if you aim for the head of shoot for the body it takes the same amount of ammo to kill someone no matter where you aim. All the guns seem to take way too many bullets to put someone down. and the S+ ranks of professional seem like they will be a pain.

But if you do get it I'd gladly allow you to help me/help you with the S+ ranks on professional

PRO Member

I just can't find the motivation to put Borderlands in and plat it..I think the phase of liking the game is over for me.

PRO Member

Good job on Borderlands

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Nice work on the Borderlands plat Oscar, well done man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 6 - Silver

I should have a new plat tonight with God of War 2. I only need to complete the challenges and to rip out 14 more cyclops eyes

Platinum Procrastinator

Good luck on God of War II then, but by the sounds of it you won't need it. What will you be going for after you finish that?

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Good luck on God of War II then, but by the sounds of it you won't need it. What will you be going for after you finish that?
    I'm thinking of either playing thru dead space 1 and 2 again, starting Darksiders since I've put it off for soo long or trying Final Fantasy 13. Not sure yet

Platinum Procrastinator

I haven't tried either of the dead Space games but I know they're good. However, between Darksiders and FFXIII I would probably recommend Darksiders more as I found FFXIII to be boring until the end of the game and then you find out that you have to spend another 40 hours farming the same few enemies in that same area...

If you do start Darksiders, I recommend playing on the Apocalyptic difficulty from the start so you don't have to do a separate playthrough.

Lvl 6 - Silver

God of War 2
    September 11th, 2012

My favorite game in the series. Everything in the game was improved over the first game. From the graphics, combat/combos, weapon selection, puzzles and magic (I love the Medusa Head) I wish they would have incorporated some of the time puzzles in GoW3. Easily takes its place in my top 5 games

platinum #5 as promised

PRO Member

Well congrats on GOW II. I guess you didn't encounter the boss batch glitch.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 6 - Silver

I played each boss batch in a sitting. To make sure I didn't get glitched. Not that I would have minded another play thru of God of War 2 at all.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the GoW 2 plat oscar, well done mate and im glad you enjoyed it so much aswell. My personal favourite from the series is GoW 3, absolutely loved it Keep up the great work man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast