Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

The Plat Cave

This is a discussion on The Plat Cave within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on GoW II...

Random Access Memories

Congrats on GoW II

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

PRO Member

Well done on GoW 2.

Lvl 6 - Silver

LittleBigPlanet
    September 27th, 2012

I picked up this game on release way back when, and it is s still great fun to play. I'm also working on LBP Vita right now, and loving every bit of it. I still need to get the score challenge trophies for each of the dlc's. 2 trophies away from 100%

Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PRO Member

Congrats dude. It was fun playing with you and bnecker.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats dude. It was fun playing with you and bnecker.
    Let me know if/when you get LBP 2
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies

Random Access Memories

Congrats on LBP man!

|
    djunglist|

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on getting the LBP platinum trophy. I also noticed you started Resident Evil 4 so good luck on that. I didn't like the fact that it required 2 playthroughs, but I found the second one went by a lot faster. Plus its a great game so it wasn't too bad.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post

LittleBigPlanet
    September 27th, 2012

I picked up this game on release way back when, and it is s still great fun to play. I'm also working on LBP Vita right now, and loving every bit of it. I still need to get the score challenge trophies for each of the dlc's. 2 trophies away from 100%

Congratulations on the LBP plat man, well done and best of luck with LBP on the Vita too

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 6 - Silver

I've updated my "UP Next" section with teh games I'm currently working on. should have had a new plat but I missed two trophies in Sherlock and I'm currently addicted to R&C collection. So I'm gonna keep playing R&C 2 till I get the plat.

Good luck with the R&C 2 plat mate. It seems like your enjoying the games which is always great to hear

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Congrats on GoW II.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando
    October 11th, 2012

I'm kinda blown away at how much I enjoyed this game. One of the few games that I couldn't play anything else until it was finished. I liked the weapon selection, and the trophy for upgrading them all made me like some weapons I never would have used otherwise. Lava Gun for the win. Now the hard decision, finish off the first game to plat or start on 3

Earned a new plat last night, with Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando, I loved the game, and can't wait to start on 3. I know that isn't the correct image for the plat, but not only do they all share the same image with All4One and its a picture of a guy that isn't even in these games ( I haven't started 3 yet but I'm just assuming he isn't in that one either) I've opted to use a different silver image instead.

Random Access Memories

Congrats on R&C 2 man!

|
    djunglist|

PRO Member

Congrats on your R&C 2 plat man. Good job.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on th new platinum going for number 3 next?

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on R&C 2 man!
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on your R&C 2 plat man. Good job.
    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on th new platinum going for number 3 next?
    Thanks guys, and not sure if I'll start 3 just yet. Might go back and finish off the first R&C first since I'm in new game plus with the health upgrades and all the good weapons. And it's getting close to AC3 / Liberation time So I'll have to see how it goes until then.

She Got Me Up All Night

Hey Oscar I like your setup nice work….Nice game collection as well! Batman AC was amazing I thought it was one of the best games of the year besides Dead Island and AA was crazy awesome to I have comic stuff but those 2 games are amount my top 20….

If you need help getting the 100% on LBP just let me know I'd be glad to help get you there unless it's for the Vita
    PPS bar by Smashguy

Sig & Avy by Dare

Made by Pancake Model

Lvl 6 - Silver

That plat is for the first game. I have the one for vita and I'm installing the updates for lbp2 as I type. I'd be thankful for the help to knock out that 100%

PRO Member

Oscar,

I'm also willing to help you finish up LBP 100%. I finished the DLCs a while ago but always looking for excuses to play it again (still have game data but need to re-dl). Same with LBP2. I have three controllers (one with loose triggers) so it's pretty easy to knock out any 4 player sections.
    Currently working on: Jak 3

Platinums (25): 3D Dot Game Heroes, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando
    October 11th, 2012

I'm kinda blown away at how much I enjoyed this game. One of the few games that I couldn't play anything else until it was finished. I liked the weapon selection, and the trophy for upgrading them all made me like some weapons I never would have used otherwise. Lava Gun for the win. Now the hard decision, finish off the first game to plat or start on 3

Earned a new plat last night, with Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando, I loved the game, and can't wait to start on 3. I know that isn't the correct image for the plat, but not only do they all share the same image with All4One and its a picture of a guy that isn't even in these games ( I haven't started 3 yet but I'm just assuming he isn't in that one either) I've opted to use a different silver image instead.
    Big congrats on your new plat oscar, nice one mate. I hope you get as much enjoyment out of the other 2 games just as you did with this one. Keep up the great work

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast