Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

The Plat Cave

This is a discussion on The Plat Cave within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by john3007 Big congrats on your new plat oscar, nice one mate. I hope you get as much ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Big congrats on your new plat oscar, nice one mate. I hope you get as much enjoyment out of the other 2 games just as you did with this one. Keep up the great work

thanks man, I liked 2 much more than 1. But now that I had enough bolts to get the health upgrades and the ryno in 1, there aren't as many cheap deaths. I spent most the time in 1 trying to take out enemies before I go to close that they would attack. It wasnt the same R&C I experienced in Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time. But its still enjoyable.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Lvl 6 - Silver

I should have a new plat tonight. I'm a little over half way, I think, in my challenge mode play through. I've switched it to easy, I'm skipping all the time puzzles and I have the Ryno V v.5 and I'm a few bolts away from purchasing the omega version. after that I just have the bolts to get for the time puzzle challenges for clank.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies

Lvl 6 - Silver

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
    October 18th, 2012
    Lombax Truimphant

This was my first venture into the Ratchet and Clank series, purchased near release day. Glad to have the plat back in the collection, on the new account. After playing the HD collection, I think the weapons where better in previous games, however the R.Y.N.O. in this game is by far my favorite. I'm looking forward to the new title announced.

PRO Member

Congrats on R&C: A crack in time !

What do you have planned next?

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'm working on the skill points and Gold bolts for R&C 1 and 3. that will probably take my time until Assassins creed 3 and Liberation on the 30th

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your new plat oscar, nice one mate and best of luck with your progress in R&c 1 and 3. I too, like several others am really looking forward to AC3. I may not get it immediately but do plan on getting it as soon as. Keep up the great work mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your new plat oscar, nice one mate and best of luck with your progress in R&c 1 and 3. I too, like several others am really looking forward to AC3. I may not get it immediately but do plan on getting it as soon as. Keep up the great work mate

Ill send you a friend request. Its always nice to have some fellow assassins to play with in the MP

PRO Member

Awesome CL, keep up the good work

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Lvl 6 - Silver

Last night in R&C 3 I got my 10 million bolts trophy, and the one for maxing out my health. I spent 7 million on purchasing my remaining weapons that need upgraded. I'll level them up tonight using the qwark-tastic challenge and then grab my last few Titanium bolts and another R&C plat will be mine. Hopefully tonight but probably tomorrow night. We'll see.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
    Hero of the Galaxy
    October 23rd, 2012

I liked Going Commando better, but I did enjoy finally knowing the back story to Dr. Nefarious, since my first R&C game I played was A Crack in Time. Took me two and a half playthroughs to earn enough bolts and then to upgrade all weapons. Now back to the first game to finish off the collection.

Number 9 down Again I opted to not use the actual plat image, but rather a silver trophy image that was more fitting to the game.

PRO Member

Congrats on the new !

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the R&C plat oscar, nice one mate and best of luck finishing off the rest of the collection

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 6 - Silver

4 New plats added to the list. Haven't updated in a while

> Restart Button <

Wow, just checking your CL now and it's coming along great. Good job on those 4 games. Keep it up.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Congrats on the plats

Been meaning to play Resistance:Burning Skies, how'd you find the gameplay?

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Digital Terror

nice checklist mate

PRO Member

Hey Oscar haven't seen you for awhile

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Congrats on the plats

Been meaning to play Resistance:Burning Skies, how'd you find the gameplay?
    I played it on normal, and nothing really hard about it. all but 3 of the trophies should come naturally thru normal gameplay. one of this is the mp trophy though.

Quote Originally Posted by djunglist View Post
    nice checklist mate
    Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Wow, just checking your CL now and it's coming along great. Good job on those 4 games. Keep it up.
    thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Roswellian View Post
    Hey Oscar haven't seen you for awhile
    Yeah I haven't been around here for a while. slowly popping my head in more.

PRO Member

Congrats on the new plats and wb!

-i- love myself.

Congrats on all the news 's! Those are all great games.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast