Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

The Plat Cave

This is a discussion on The Plat Cave within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Couldn't agree more! Congrats and glad you enjoyed it!...

PRO Member

Couldn't agree more! Congrats and glad you enjoyed it!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Congrats on TWD glad you enjoyed the game...mine should arrive this week I hope.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Congrats on your for The Walking Dead. Everyone keeps saying it's a must play and I feel bad for not doing it already.
    it is a great game.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Couldn't agree more! Congrats and glad you enjoyed it!
    I've even got my wife playing it now, I'd like to see how different choices effect the game play out

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on TWD glad you enjoyed the game...mine should arrive this week I hope.
    enjoy man.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Lvl 6 - Silver

inFamous

Infamous is probably tied with God of War with my favorite PS exclusive game. I like the enemy selection in this game over those in infamous 2. But the powers in 2 where better, since you could change back to previous upgrades. Overall a great game that I have beat 6 times now, 3 evil and 3 good. You don't seem like such a prick on the good side, but the evil powers are far more fun to play with.

Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies

PRO Member

Congrats again on the Infamous plat. Wow, you have found all the blast shards 3 times and most give up on thier first try to get them.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

> Restart Button <

Congrats on Infamous. Hope you enjoyed your super heroism.....or super villiany

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Awesome work on the inFamous

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

Congrats on inFamous, I completed that one only about 2 weeks ago. I was so worried about missing stunts and blast shards that I did a lot of early grinding and running around, but it made the rest of the game less stressful. I had a project for grad school so I didn't want to do more than two playthroughs.
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the Infamous plat mate, well done. I thoroughly enjoyed playing and plat'ing it. I had no problems doing 2 playthroughs because it was great fun and I look forward to whenever I play Infamous 2. Keep up the good work man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

illegal in 9 countries

Congrats on the inFamous Plat oscar. Loved the game myself.

Gotta fire up inFamous 2 sometime next year...or the year after...or the year after that. Damn you backlog of HD generation awesomeness!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Bioshock #18

God of War: Chains of Olympus #19

Lvl 6 - Silver

Congrats on your two latest platinum trophies. Bioshock is one of my favourite games/plats.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

PRO Member

Been a while, but congrats on all your recent s. I don't know how you do it, but damn. I remember when you had like 70 plats on your old account and you're steadily climbing up again with this one. Keep it up man

I agree with Tonto, Bioshock was a great game!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Been a while, but congrats on all your recent s. I don't know how you do it, but damn. I remember when you had like 70 plats on your old account and you're steadily climbing up again with this one. Keep it up man

I agree with Tonto, Bioshock was a great game!

thanks man. Yeah I had 73 on the old. looking forward to breaking that number. I've actually added #20 Ghost of Sparta 30 mins. into the new year just haven't updated the list.

working on God of War 1 plat in one playthru getting all upgraded eyes feathers in under 5 hrs. right now. Also playing some Lego LotR's that one might take a while, but its good fun.

PRO Member

Nice to see the BioShock plat and well done with GoW.

Did you get the BioShock DLC as well?

Keep up the fine work

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Nice to see the BioShock plat and well done with GoW.

Did you get the BioShock DLC as well?

Keep up the fine work
    Not yet, I'm waiting to see if the bioshock that comes with Bioshock infinite has the dlc challenge rooms as well. If it doesn't then I'll get them after that.

PRO Member

Congrats on the Bioshock plat I have been putting that one off forever!! I should probably finish it before Infinite comes out. Do you know what game you are going for next???

Sig by Bladia

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Not yet, I'm waiting to see if the bioshock that comes with Bioshock infinite has the dlc challenge rooms as well. If it doesn't then I'll get them after that.
    Good point...I probably should have done that, but I was too excited, that and the fact that I did the DLC such a long time ago

I'm really excited for BioShock Infinite

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by mattveego View Post
    Congrats on the Bioshock plat I have been putting that one off forever!! I should probably finish it before Infinite comes out. Do you know what game you are going for next???
    I'm currently playing God of War 1 and Lego Lord of the Rings on PS3. and Gravity Rush on Vita, a little at a time. I've been having internet issues at my house making online play impossible. I have a tech coming to the house tomorrow. When That is fixed I'll be trying to plat AC:B and Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault again.

PRO Member

Congrats on all your new Platinums keep them coming.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast