Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

The Plat Cave

This is a discussion on The Plat Cave within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I've finally added my Bioshock, ghost of sparta, and chains of olympus images to the list. I'm very close to ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

I've finally added my Bioshock, ghost of sparta, and chains of olympus images to the list.

I'm very close to a new ratchet and clank plat, with Full Frontal Assault. I tried this game solo when it first came out, and didn't enjoy it at all. But my buddy snakebit got it and we destroyed the game, and it became an enjoyable, not to hard challenge. I only need 2 upgrades and the distance trophy left for plat. should be soon I hope.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Lvl 6 - Silver

Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault

Playing this game solo on release day, I was disappointed. But with a good partner it became a enjoyable co-op game. Special thanks to snakebit for helping me and waiting for me to resolve my internet problems I had to play the game together.

Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies

> Restart Button <

job oscar! Glad you enjoy the co-op part. I played it at some family's house and thought it wouldn't be that good without others playing with you. Glad you grabbed snakebit to play with.

#21 w00t

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your new plat Oscar, well done mate. And great team work between yourself and snake too. I think he has helped other members with other games too if I'm right so this doesn't surprise me as he is a top chap. Keep up the great work man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 6 - Silver

God of War

Great classic game that I have beaten many times over now. My wife was actually the one to buy this game on PS2 back in the day. Persal accomplishment this time though is maxing out all weapons and finished at 4hr. 10 min. AND beating challenge 10 on the first try.

TRINE 2

I loved the first game, and the graphics of this one are even more impressive. I never actually finished the game on my other account, after getting plat in chapter 7. I'm actually curious to finish the game this time. So thats what I'll be doing for the next couple nights.

PRO Member

Congrats on the new plats..wish I knew you couldn't save during challenges I did the first 8 then had to go else where when I came back I had to start from 1 all over again I said forget that I'll try this another day.

> Restart Button <

Congrats on the new . Some pretty cool personal trophies there. Beating a game on a speedrun is always fun. Have fun!

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Congrats on the new . Some pretty cool personal trophies there. Beating a game on a speedrun is always fun. Have fun!
    Well there is a trophy for beating the game in under 5 hrs. which most people make a second play through with a skin with unlimited magic. I did in first run and still got all upgrades.

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the 2 new 's! I've been wanting to play Trine 1 & 2 for a while now.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the two new plats. Like you, I never finished Trine 2 either as I played it back during a trophy competition so once the plat popped I stopped. However, I've always wondered how the story played out so maybe one day I'll return to it.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Synthwave <3

Hey oscar! Congratulations on platting God of War and Trine 2! What do you think you're gonna work on next?

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Lvl 6 - Silver

im playing RE5 right now so when snakebit gets a good connection back we can tackle professional mode. ive also ben njoying lego lord of the rings bu my 3 yar old keeps stealing the controller from me. hes actually found me quite a few bricks in fre play on his own

Platinum Procrastinator

How are you liking RE5 then? I want to start it soon before the servers go down and after playing RE4 a few months back it really got me into the mood to play it. Also, are you planning on going for 100% or just the platinum?
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 6 - Silver

i have the gold edition but i hate the vr mp. i would consider boosting if it hapened once my son was asleep

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your 2 new plats Oscar well done mate. I recently got the Trine 2 plat myself for the trophy comp since it didn't take long to get. And I too got the plat in chapter 7 but I still have the game saved to carry on with at a later date since it was pretty good.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

I hope you enjoy RE 5 I know I did once I played it online in co op that's where the fun is.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    I hope you enjoy RE 5 I know I did once I played it online in co op that's where the fun is.
    I actaully plat'd the game an my old account. and I'd like to have the plat again, and I get to help a friend out as well.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Hadn't updated in a while. Added my God of War 3, Plants vs. Zombies Vita, and LEGO Lord of the Rings plats to the list.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Sly Cooper Series

Finished off the first sly and 100%'d Bentlys Hack pack on my vita this weekend. The hack pack was a nice challenge, nothing impossible but yet still slightly aggravating at times.

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus - 100%
    Bently's Hack Pack - 100%

PRO Member

Congrats man. Keep up your good work.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast