Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

The Plat Cave

This is a discussion on The Plat Cave within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; sly 4 double plat last night. Great game if you like the origionals. the navigate like drake trophy is quite ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

sly 4 double plat last night. Great game if you like the origionals. the navigate like drake trophy is quite annoying thought.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Lvl 6 - Silver

I finished off my plats for the new sly cooper game. Pretty fun if you enjoyed the origionals. I liked that the extra characters you played as, played like sly for the most part. My only compliant is the trophy for navigate like drake. Dumbest trophy I have earned to date.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the new plats cant wait for it to be released over here

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your new plats oscar, well done mate. I too look forward to playing the new Sly as I really enjoyed the trilogy.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on getting both of the Sly 4 plats. Is it like Sound Shapes where if you earn one version, the other versions trophies automatically unlike or is it like All Stars Battle Royal where you have to earn both trophy sets?
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Assassins Creed Series

Assassins Creed 3: Liberation - 100%

3rd attempt and finally earned the plat without any glitches or data corruptioni

Lvl 6 - Silver

# 32
    Resident Evil Series

Resident Evil 5 - 73%

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on getting both of the Sly 4 plats. Is it like Sound Shapes where if you earn one version, the other versions trophies automatically unlike or is it like All Stars Battle Royal where you have to earn both trophy sets?
    sorry i missed this. It instantly unlocks all earned trophies when you use the cross save function and download to the vita or ps3

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the RE5 plat and thanks for the info. Now knowing that you can get two plats for the price of one I might have to start the game sooner than later.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken Vita - 100%

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken Vita plat. I just noticed that there are a few different trophies compared with the PSN version so I'm guessing that means its another game with two different plats between the versions so I'll probably pick it up. What are you going for next?

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken Vita plat. I just noticed that there are a few different trophies compared with the PSN version so I'm guessing that means its another game with two different plats between the versions so I'll probably pick it up. What are you going for next?
    I've been playing the new tomb raider and loving it even thought I've missed a couple trophies. next plat will probably be the new God of War, spec ops teh lane, or REsidnet evil 6

Lvl 6 - Silver

Sly Cooper Series

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus - 100%
    Sly Cooper 2: Band of Thieves - 100%
    Sly Cooper 4: Thieves in Time - 100%
    Sly Cooper 4: Thieves in Time Vita - 100%
    Bently's Hack Pack (Vita) - 100%

Update to the sly cooper series section with the addition of Sly 2 plat last night. My second favorite in the series next to sly 4

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the new 's, Sly Cooper is

Lvl 6 - Silver

Havent been earning any plats lately. Since my last plat I have finished all but weapon kills and impossible run of Dead Space 1,And I finished my first fun of the new god of War. Kinda wish I started on hard as I dont really like the game. I'm currently done with 2/6 needed play thrus of DmC, and I finished all 6 playthrus of the Vergils Downfall DLC. Probably my next plat.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Ratchet and Clank - 100%
    Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando - 100%
    Ratchet and Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal - 100%
    Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time - 100%
    Ratchet and Clank: All4One - 100%
    Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault - 100%

Finally after a 6 month break from the first R&C I have now completed every R&C platinum, cant wait for the re release of DreadLocked.

-i- love myself.

Congrats on achieving all the R&C 's!

PRO Member

Congrats dude.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 6 - Silver

Been on a PSN game run as of late. Recently added my Guacamelee plat, which i highly recommend. Also I've 100%'d Back to the Future Episodes 1,2, and should have 3 done tonight. As well as 100%ing Chronovolt for the vita, which I Don't highly recommend.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats, Oscar on your recent

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678