Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

A PAIN-fully Perfect Platlist

This is a discussion on A PAIN-fully Perfect Platlist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Thanks to The amazing stupot00 for the great banner! Also with the freaking EPIC banners as well! Welcome to my ...

Bringing the PAIN

A PAIN-fully Perfect Checklist

Thanks to The amazing stupot00 for the great banner!
    Also with the freaking EPIC banners as well!

Welcome to my Platinum Checklist! Where you will find I plat every game no matter the time it takes! If your someone who likes to Platinum every game you own, then visit our group and join the others like you with a Perfect Platinum Streak!(PPS) - http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/gr...um-streak.html - Or just check us out and see if you'd like to try to join us!

Well I've been a gamer all my life... Started with the good ole NES of Mario Bros. & Legend of Zelda leading to SONY and the love I have today! I mostly play games with a good storyline before anything else. You may see that in my list of games... Some titles tho are just for some fun downtime play!
    Job: AC company Office manager
    Currently: Scheduling the days away...
    Check out my Aug 2011 Spotlight interview! August MotM Interview and special - PS3 Trophies Forum

Fallout: New Vegas
    36 of 76 Trophies (43%)

***PAIN level*** is the sum of how much pain the trophies caused and sucked energy out of me.

Count=66

1.Killzone 2
    84 of 84 Trophies (100%)
    08/05/2009
    ***PAIN Level 8/10***

My Very first and still one of my most proud Platinums! Only had about 3-4 trophies left to get when I found this site! Made for a great start at trophy hunting with a very good overall challenge of a singleplayer in the Elite difficulty, while also having to work alot to get all ribbons and medals for the multiplayer. To this day one of the best overall experiences.

2.Prince of Persia
    61 of 61 Trophies (100%)
    08/13/2009
    ***PAIN Level 4/10***
    I played the older games and enjoyed them. This one held up among complaint from people to it not being like the previous titles. Always wanted to try this one so figured I would after having my first Plat!

3.Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
    35 of 35 Trophies (100%)
    09/13/2009
    ***PAIN Level 5/10***
    Had a Sega and still do! Some great titles were included and a few I never got to play before. Got excited to play some good classics and after 2 shots at plats was interested in a kinda easy one. Got it here!

4.Batman: Arkham Asylum
    48 of 48 Trophies (100%)
    09/06/2009
    ***PAIN Level 9/10***
    First game I didnt know much about. Saw just previews and heard buzz so I went for it. Turned out to be an AMAZING game that I suggest to anyone! The Challenges made me about break a controller once or twice but didn't let that stop me from making the plat mine.

5.Ghostbusters: The Video Game
    51 of 51 Trophies (100%)
    09/25/2009
    ***PAIN Level 8/10***
    Was a major fan of the Ghostbusters when I was younger. Heard this was kinda like a continuation of the story and was pumped to play! After a few Glitches it was added to the list of success! First met the amazing eburkulosis playing this. Been boosting ever since!

6.inFAMOUS
    50 of 50 Trophies (100%)
    10/04/2009
    ***PAIN Level 4/10***
    Another venture outside of something I knew. Fit the type of game I would like so I took it for a spin. Turned into an amazing storyline with two unique endings. Another highly recommend title!

7.Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
    48 of 48 Trophies (100%)
    10/26/2009
    ***PAIN Level 7/10***
    Started to see the trailers for Uncharted2 and heard talks about how this was one of the best games to be released on the PS3 at the time. Sparked an interest that came very true! Dynamic storytelling and action made this game shine. If you havent played this series you are missing out!

8.Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
    71 of 71 Trophies
    11/07/2009
    ***PAIN Level 5/10***
    After the first game I knew this had to be played! A great upgrade to the first title and included a great multiplayer that was not completely necessary to achieve platinum.

9.God of War
    36 of 36 Trophies (100%)
    11/29/2009
    ***PAIN Level 4/10***
    Bought my PS3 for Gow3 so when the collection came I knew it was meant to be! Brought back good old days and has started the new collection craze!

10.God of War II
    35 of 35 Trophies (100%)
    12/07/2009
    ***PAIN Level 4/10***
    Continuing on from the first in preparation for 3! Probably the best story out of all 3 of the games.

11.Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
    48 of 65 Trophies (76%)
    12/28/2009
    ***PAIN Level 8/10***
    Got to borrow this from my Brother-in-law and had fun... Had a lotta grind but was a good side story for the Starwars universe. No overly hard and it was done without use of the now famous Glitch to beat the hardest difficulty.

12.Brutal Legend
    60 of 60 Trophies (100%)
    01/02/2010
    ***PAIN Level 7/10***
    I heard heavy metal and comedy and was sucked in! Jack Black making vocals and the many voice talents included were great. The Soundtrack made this game! Made me remember the old days of resource management with some blood and rock included! One of the worst glitches I have experienced showed itself in this game, but with a great boosting squad I got 50wins in one day. The glitch is now fixed so Id say play it up!

13.Darksiders
    43 of 43 Trophies (100%)
    01/26/2010
    ***PAIN Level 4/10***
    This has to be one of the most under rated games I have played. AMAZING storyline and a great style of gameplay. Brings some of the older Zelda style gameplay back with some upgrades. I heard alot about some glitches but never saw any myself. Overall one of the top 5 games I have played on PS3.

14.Assassin's Creed II
    51 of 51 Trophies (100%)
    02/08/2010
    ***PAIN Level 5/10***
    This is yet another game I heard alot of good things about. I picked it up with high hopes and was not let down. Use of actual history with some futuristic sidenotes made for great story and gameplay. Another game that if you havent played it then your missing out!

15.BioShock
    54 of 66 Trophies (98%)
    02/21/2010
    ***PAIN Level 5/10***
    Have seen and heard about this game many times. Never was one for FPS games but this took it to a whole new level! The intricate use of plasmids with weapons made you a killing machine! Bioshocks storyline was also awesome and it had some of the coolest settings in any game you can find. This stands on the list of games you shouldn't miss!

16.God of War III
    36 of 36 Trophies (100%)
    03/20/2010
    ***PAIN Level 4/10***
    This is it! The game I got my PS3 and HDTV for originally! It was amazing looking and gameplay was perfected for the new system. I also think that those who didn't like the ending don't understand the complexities of Greek mythology. If you do it makes perfect sense to you. These games have had the best running storyline of any series I have played. If you haven't played them I suggest them all but play them in order! Or none of it will make sense to you.

17.Red Dead Redemption
    91 of 91 Trophies (100%)
    06/29/2010
    ***PAIN Level 5/10***
    Never a fan of GTA, I picked this up for the "Wild West" experience. Turned out I was GREAT at the game! Ended up with 100% and still have played here and there afterwards. The Undead Nightmare made this an even more awesome game.

18.Transformers: War for Cybertron
    51 of 51 Trophies (100%)
    08/06/2010
    ***PAIN Level 6/10***
    This has to be the best iteration of any Transformers game yet. Amazing SP gameplay and a great MP made it an instant great time. Gameplay was smooth and fun. A bit of a grind but wasnt bad once you got good at the game.

19.BioShock 2
    66 of 69 Trophies (100%)
    08/22/2010
    ***PAIN Level 9/10***
    A great overhaul of the first game with a few new guns and plasmids. Movements were smoother and everything got a little better. Turned into much more of the same as the first game and let some disappointed. Overall a good game though. The Multiplayer was the downfall here! Shit servers and lag made it a horrible grind. It should have been scrapped and nobody would have complained...

20.Dante's Inferno
    45 of 55 Trophies (98%)
    08/27/2010
    ***PAIN Level 4/10***
    A great showing of a greater story. The detail and view of hell made it a great adventure. People as always compared it to God of War but it had many of its own qualities. Overall a great game if your into storylines in your games.

21.Final Fantasy XIII
    36 of 36 Trophies (100%)
    10/07/2010
    ***PAIN Level 9/10***
    I have always been a fan of Final Fantasy games and completing everything in them. This was one HELL of a grind! After putting it down for many months I grabbed it again one day and blew through the last few hours I needed. Story was good and battle system was interesting. Not the best FF but also not the worst I have seen.

22.Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
    51 of 61 Trophies (98%)
    12/10/2010
    ***PAIN Level 9/10***
    While a great move in gameplay and storyline, this title also had a few slight downfalls, but those were mostly in the mulitiplayer... The Main story was quite lengthy and the collectibles were not quite as bad to find making it alot more enjoyable of a trophy hunt as they kinda just fell into place and didn't leave you hunting for hours after you wrapped the story up. The online however can be either fun or horrible depending on those in your team... Ranging from those who run wildly and throw your whole dynamic off, to hose who help considerably to lure prey into your traps. Overall very enjoyable and great untill the last few trophies which almost always require help and boosting.

23.Dead Space
    49 of 49 Trophies (100%)
    12/13/2010
    ***PAIN Level 4/10***
    This title brought one of the best mixes of shooting and puzzle solving while keeping an eye out for not getting your head torn off in the process. A great mix of weapons and necromorphs made for a lot to choose from whilst battling your way through twisting corridors and darkness. The story left you wanting to know while not leaving much out. Giving this title an overall high quality of game play. Try not to crap yourself at a spot or two!

24.Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
    59 of 59 Trophies (100%)
    11/06/2010
    ***PAIN Level 2/10***
    A great follow up to the first game, continuing the story of Starkiller after the first game. The controls were better, the visuals were amazing and the storyline was good. Be warned this game doesn't follow actual Star Wars mythology. Its more of a "what if" scenario. Unfortunately this is another title that seemed to short and left you wishing there were 10 more worlds to explore! But the game holds up and is great from start to finish. Who knows if there will be more in the future?

25.Heavy Rain
    57 of 57 Trophies (100%)
    01/15/2011
    ***PAIN Level 6/10***
    A dramatic story of twists and turns. I can't say much about this game without giving it away so I will keep this short. Beautiful artistic view in the game and a compelling storyline. You can make choices that majorly affect the game leading to many different endings. Thus the one real downfall is that after beating it like 3-4 times you have to push yourself to continue the last bit for the platinum. A great game to relax from shooting and running that is in so many titles now. A new spin that I'm sure we will see more of in the future.

26.Prototype
    41 of 41 Trophies (100%)
    01/26/2011
    ***PAIN Level 10/10***
    After playing inFamous and hearing that this was very similar I always wanted to try it. I will say the story was much less intriguing and in my opinion there may have been to many abilities. I found myself not using many of them because they had no real practical uses. Collectibles weren't to bad as long as you kept track with a map of some kind. Overall the game wasn't to difficult but where the difficulty was found is in some of the challenges! A few seem so impossible that you wanna throw the disc out the window, but overall they are with the right practice and tactics.(and some help from youtube!) It was fun but not to the extent of inFamous so it's gonna be a big task to fix the problems in the 2nd game.

27.Dead Space 2
    59 of 59 Trophies (100%)
    02/13/2011
    ***PAIN Level 6/10***
    A great continuation of an already EPIC game. While the multiplayer never really took off(mostly because of people not getting TEAMWORK!) the game has done what everyone wanted it to. Gave a great story this time and filled in many holes you didn't even realize were there. Gameplay was cleaned up and weapons were upgraded with new options. The game wasn't all that hard. Even the dreaded HARDCORE was a breeze as long as you never get full of yourself. Amazing game left you wanting part 3 even more!

28.Killzone 3
    79 of 79 Trophies (100%)
    03/01/2011
    ***PAIN Level 2/10***
    This was a great game! It looked and handled wonderfully and the story was pretty solid. The game did seem much shorter than the previous one and the ending was kind of open, but Makes you want more that I am sure is coming one day. The multiplayer was a great upgrade from the original with some awesome DLC that is completely worth the price. The only strike I really had was that after the difficulty of plating the previous game this one seemed way to easy...

29.Demon's Souls (US)
    38 of 38 Trophies (100%)
    04/03/2011
    ***PAIN Level 4/10***
    The semi-impressive Demon's Souls... Not as bad as I thought it would be with all the people hyping it up to be so hard to plat. With only some help with a few weapons I beat the game with my own characters. The multiple options were cool and many ways to play each world were also fun. One of the best parts was The use of Blue and Black stones to invade or help others. Made a very interesting type of multiplayer.

30.Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
    43 of 54 Trophies (93%)
    04/27/2011
    ***PAIN Level 5/10***
    Taken on advice from eburkulosis, I enjoyed it alot! Was a nice mix on GOW style gameplay and some new controls as well. Awesome graphics and cool story made this game worthwhile.

31.Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
    43 of 43 Trophies (100%)
    05/15/2011
    ***PAIN Level 6/10***
    I was somewhat bored and needed a game to play, so I remember seeing this advertised earlier while on vacation to NYC. Picked it up and had alot of fun. Controls were ok but some bad camera angles made this a little rough. Still was a fun game.

32.Portal 2
    51 of 51 Trophies (100%)
    05/21/2011
    ***PAIN Level 2/10***
    I played some of the original in the Orange Box, and after the HUGE advertisement decided what the heck! Turned out to be a great game with a hilarious story. The talking going on around you made you stop and laugh many a time. Felt to short though and left you wanting much much more.

33.inFAMOUS 2
    52 of 52 Trophies (100%)
    06/17/2011
    ***PAIN Level 3/10***
    If you had any complaints about the first game... THEY FIXED THEM! This was a great upgrade from the first and your powers and storyline were both amped up!(see what I did there? ) The fact that your choices rly changed the world around you was great. A must play if you kinda liked the first. You wont be disappointed.

34.Dead Nation
    41 of 41 Trophies (100%)
    06/30/2011
    ***PAIN Level 6/10***
    I must say this is one of the funnest plats I have earned. Even playing through the game 5-6 times was never a bore! Every time you played it you learned more about the levels and made yourself better! The co-op was a blast and added extra challenge. Getting good at knowing how to use your weapons effectively makes you a monster in this game! Get it if you haven't already! *(The Road of Devastation DLC is great! Some of the best DLC out this year. Get it and try your best to get to round 10! Half thru 11 is my personal best!)

35.Trine
    33 of 33 Trophies (100%)
    08/07/2011
    ***PAIN Level 7/10***
    Bought this game out of boredom and needing something to play in the slow months of the year. I had seen so many great talks of the game but never even looked at gameplay. This turned out VERY fun! An easy overall plat to get with the exception of the Developers trophy. That may make you punch someone...

36.Dead Island
    49 of 59 Trophies (98%)
    09/27/2011
    ***PAIN Level 8/10***
    Bought this for killing time and zombies! Got both things done! While it had many bugs and glitches at the start, they have since patched the major problems and now the game is nothing but great! Not a very hard plat but much more fun if you have good people to coop with. Dont get this game if you want a great storyline... ITS NOT GOT ONE! But thats ok once you hook up and get to kill and make countless weapons and then coop with others to slay the undead. Buy this and you wont be dissapointed!

37.God of War: Chains of Olympus
    36 of 36 Trophies (100%)
    10/01/2011
    ***PAIN Level 2/10***
    Bought the collection out of love for the series. This one was SHORT! Kind of disappointed in it but story was ok. Probably the worst of the series but it held me in for the length of the ride. Considering the bad graphics and hard controls at times it's lucky it was a GoW title or it would be overlooked by EVERYONE most likely. Get the plat and move on to GoS.

38.God of War: Ghost of Sparta
    36 of 36 Trophies (100%)
    10/06/2011
    ***PAIN Level 2/10***
    Got to this one after finishing CoO. This was a MUCH better title. Felt like an actual God of War game this time around and had everything from the others all mixed in. Much better improvement over Chains by far. Most trophies came naturally except for the grind for the fire kills and gaining orbs for the temple. Otherwise it was fun and great to get back into what made the entire series great! Here's to hoping this isn't the end for Kratos.

39.Batman: Arkham City
    56 of 61 Trophies (100%)
    10/25/2011
    ***PAIN Level 6/10***
    WOW! Just wow... Rocksteady did it again and ever better! THIS is now the best superhero game you can find! Gameplay was masterful and this game is an all around 10/10. All aspects of Asylum were brought back, polished well, and improved upon! I found the challenges to be much easier overall this time around, and the campaigns were not as bad as I thought they would be from the start. Riddles only fooled me twice and only 1 riddler trophy stumped me into using a guide. This should be GOTY but with the same titles that beat Asylum coming in a few weeks, it may have the same tough competition... GET IT NOW!

40.Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
    99 of 105 Trophies (91%)
    11/10/2011
    ***PAIN Level 3/10***
    Well This was an Uncharted game to say the most/least. It seemed short as far as gun battles go. And ALOT of slow walking chapters kinda threw the pacing off. The graphics were wonderful and everything very well running, but the story was somewhat readable and some of the twists were expected even if you didn't know what they would be 100%. The MP is better than ever tho so I can't wait for some DLC trophies! I play it regularly and will for awhile I am sure.

41.Assassin's Creed: Revelations
    50 of 70 Trophies (84%)
    11/18/2011
    ***PAIN Level 4/10***
    Damn is Assassin's Creed a good series! This game held up what brotherhood did and added more stuff that was all great as well. The upgrade to the assassin guild was cool and the trophies were not much of a pain. The multiplayer ones are MUCH easier this time around, not requiring a real grind at all. By the time your lvl 20 all others should have come naturally except all maps. As a slight downside for me tho is the fact that the game seems kinda short compared to the others... And some of the memories being 100% is dumb cuz they weren't really a challenge at all to get that way, only about 3-4 of them were tough to do perfectly. I guess the story held it up tho and can't wait till 2012 for the end of the games storyline for Desmond. Goodbye Altair & Ezio!

42.The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    51 of 51 Trophies (100%)
    12/08/2011
    ***PAIN Level 2/10***
    Well aside from the massive lag later in playing, this game was amazingly perfect! I recommend this since its one of those few games where you can look at the clock and realize its 5am and you haven't done anything toward that trophy you were gonna get at 10pm before you went to bed last night. This game will eat your soul as you eat dragons souls. The few technical faults can be overlooked when you realize the massive undertaking your involved in while playing. So you may see a freeze or something might lag but the gameplay is EPIC and covers for it. 9.5/10

43.Trine 2
    13 of 13 Trophies (100%)
    01/02/2012
    ***PAIN Level 1/10***
    After playing all the hardness and amazingness that was Trine I was waiting with bated breath as this game came out. I was prepared to pour countless hours searching for every last EXP like in the previous title. Sadly to say the entire game take about 5 hours(less if you use a guide) to plat and you never have to go past lvl 7 to complete it all. This is sad making most whores not even play this amazing looking and well written title. I am sad about the trophies but glad the game is as great as I had hoped with an amazing MP value with friends. Must have!

44.Tomb Raider: Underworld
    33 of 33 Trophies (100%)
    01/12/2012
    ***PAIN Level 5/10***
    Haven't played a Tomb Raider game since PS1 but when I saw this was free for PS+ and I had a free month of it I said hell why not! Turned out pretty simple to plat except the treasures were numerous and such. Even the hardest difficulty was a breeze so don't be afraid of it. Not the most fun but a free plat is never to be looked away from!

45.The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
    47 of 47 Trophies (100%)
    02/12/2012
    ***PAIN Level 7/10***
    A great job was done in fitting this game into the mythos of LOTR. Flawless story line fitting and great overall RPG type gameplay made for a good game. Not overly difficult if played correctly but made insanely easy with coop partners. Only 1 trophy requires coop play so if you want it get in quick or else the community may clear out and make it next to impossible. I actually found setting up a group of 3 was harder than playing with 2 randoms and getting it. Enjoy this one fast! It was looked over and actually hasn't been played by many people!

46.Final Fantasy XIII-2
    32 of 32 Trophies (100%)
    02/14/2012
    ***PAIN Level 3/10***
    A Final Fantasy fan till the end, I am so glad they made this game into a -2 title. They took the good things about the battle system(almost the only good thing about the previous) and added all the missing components from any good RPG. Adding the monster system was cool and all the areas made this title nearly fix the mistake of XIII. While the only downside was the ending, it just seemed like the worst end to a FF game I have seen! The slight saving grace there was the paradox endings so that the actual ending isn't the only thing you had to experience. Overall a decent FF game and hoping they keep up forward movement again into the next title!

47.Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
    36 of 36 Trophies (100%)
    02/14/2012
    ***PAIN Level 2/10***
    Another free title from PS+ trial codes. Not something I may have played otherwise but who can turn down a quick free plat huh? It was pretty fun considering. When played using a guide the collectibles are stupid easy to get and game can easily be done in a single run. Not bad for a HD port!

48.Fallout 3
    52 of 73 Trophies (64%)
    04/29/2012
    ***PAIN Level 3/10***
    Got this in a swap with another member of the site. Wasn't too hard at all but definitely had fun with the game. Cool mix of FPS with some strategy and resource management. It is nice to see where Bathesda got the whole genre coming from on PS3 to get to Skyrim! While not as polished it was still pretty cool world to wander around in.

49.Mass Effect 2
    56 of 59 Trophies (95%)
    06/09/2012
    ***PAIN Level 6/10***
    Amazing game! Loved playing it and it brought in my love of building a character with the awesomeness of TPS titles. I completed the whole story once as each and wait to try out ME3! The choices were epic and quite different when you've seen both. This is a must try for any gamer!

50.Duke Nukem Forever
    51 of 63 Trophies (100%)
    07/08/2012
    ***PAIN Level 7/10***
    The PAIN level here is not really on overall difficulty, but more on the frustrating part on the hardest with the MG. My suggestion? Look up the way to cheat the game for it. Otherwise the game was fun, for about 15 minutes! Then the shittyness started to come out and shine. This game is essentially a nostalgia whore of a title. Other than that I wouldn't have wasted money on it. Glad it only cost $5!

51.Mafia II
    48 of 68 Trophies (86%)
    07/26/2012
    ***PAIN Level 5/10***
    Well this was a surprisingly good game! I had fun with it while I played it and was only really bored for part of it. The only reason the PAIN level is at a 5 is the stupid Wanted poster collectibles. The Playboys however were great!(Aside from if you miss them you can't go back, they disappear!) But the nudity and violence in the game made it even better! As well as the great soundtrack from the 50s that will have you Jiving all night long!

52.Dragon's Dogma
    51 of 51 Trophies (100%)
    09/12/2012
    ***PAIN Level 4/10***
    Dragon's Dogma... What can I say about this game? Very well made and fantastic to play. It actually sucks more games are not like this one! This is a game I would play if trophies didn't exist! In these days so many games are the same old thing over and over but this one felt like something fresh and fun. The trophies are not all that hard, but you will sink some hours into the game to get it all done. My time was just over 107 hours to plat and I would play another 107 with no hesitation. I will play this again at one point in some downtime I am sure. Grab this if you haven't already!

53.Darksiders II
    50 of 50 Trophies (100%)
    09/12/2012
    ***PAIN Level 5/10***
    Darksiders 2... What can I say here? Well the game had many cool upgrades and features. I liked how it tracked stats and the RPG weapon building and equipment stats that were put into it. But it seems the downside is that the way quests were given made the storyline seem very jumbled and not happen in a straight line, as you could do some sections at any point on the side and some not at all. I understand that is just sidequests but I am not sure how it sat in this game after the first. Also the story ended somewhat abruptly. Not some great ending with an epic event like the first, just kinda "Here you go the end!" happening... The final boss, by the time you reach him, is a pushover and I personally didn't even realize it was him until the trophies for beating him popped and the games final video showed. A little letdown considering the first game was as epic as it was but still worth a play!

54.Prototype 2
    44 of 44 Trophies (100%)
    10/14/2012
    ***PAIN Level 3/10***
    Well another pt .2 just after the last... Prototype 2, this one fix what Darksiders 2 lacked in that the story was good and made you feel like the monster you were in the first. Not many new abilities or anything. Weapons didn't really change much either. Pretty much just a continuation with a new character and a few added things. The story is very easy to predict if you played the first, and yet it still holds up as you see how the monster you were in the first title is still running amok in NYZ. The one odd thing is this game is about 100x easier to platinum than the first title. The gameplay has been cleaned up and it is easier to control your insane actions while jumping 500ft in the air or running faster than a motorcycle. I would say an upgrade in gameplay but a loss in difficulty.

55.Borderlands 2
    54 of 57 Trophies (89%)
    10/31/2012
    ***PAIN Level 4/10***
    Well I have thought long and hard about what to say about this game... I still find myself at a loss! It is epic amounts of fun! If you enjoy laughing at comedic dialogue then get yourself some tissues, this shit will have you crying in pain! It is easily replayable and the fun triples with every friend you add to the coop! If you all click in laugh and make jokes together then it triples again! The insane power of weapons at LVL 50 Legendary status is kinda a game killer since you can never die, but at that point choose another character and go again! Extreme fun to be had and plenty of time to play. This game is a must have!

56.Assassin's Creed III
    51 of 55 Trophies (89%)
    11/11/2012
    ***PAIN Level 4/10***
    Man what a great AC game! Has its high and low points but the highs totally make up for the lackluster in the previous 2 installments. The new wilderness was a nice change of scenery. The change in time makes the areas you are in completely different as well. The hunting was a bit old quickly, but the addition of the Naval Battles is by far one of the greatest to the series yet! New weapons and items were cool to use tho unnecessary but maybe 1-2 times each. The time period was great, and the interaction with Connor and American heroes were great. Story was a lot of the same but the background story really made this game amazing. If you were kinda bored with the last few AC games, get this one to remember why you loved II!

57.Dark Souls
    41 of 41 Trophies (100%)
    12/24/2012
    ***PAIN Level 3/10***
    Dark Souls... Some will argue about it not being as good as Demon Souls, some will say it's better. I think it was a great artistic upgrade. The look and feel of it was great, the new item storage worked well and the leveling system was pretty great. The one bad thing is combat against other players is a bit bad, considering most people just use the same tactics. You can usually predict one of 3-4 tactics they will use, most of which being cheap and shitty. The summoning system is a bit of a hassle as well. Demon Souls had it better with a pretty open way to summon someone you knew. The game is a bit rough at first, but once you get a feel for it, you can become addicted and really enjoy the fights. Cooping bosses is one of the best parts as helping newer players is sometimes fun! I would say pick this up and play it soon! The next installment is coming and can't wait to get my hands on it!

58.The Walking Dead
    41 of 41 Trophies (100%)
    1/21/2013
    ***PAIN Level 1/10***
    Amazing game by Telltale here. Didn't really like the looks of Back to the Future, but this on the other hand was awesome. Found myself on the edge of my seat and involved with the story. Very glad I waited for the full game to be released before starting as I don't know how I would have waited so long between segments. I must say sometimes it was a bit slow, but in the end the connection with the characters was extremely deep and powerful. I even found myself trying not to tear up at the very end. I would HIGHLY recommend buying this considering it's very inexpensive and worth every penny.

59.Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
    39 of 39 Trophies (100%)
    1/28/2013
    ***PAIN Level 2/10***
    Took this as I saw it for only a few $ in the store on special. I 100% this game back on PS2 and decided it couldn't be too hard to run thru again for an easy plat. Turned out I was right! Nothing too difficult here, altho if you've never played it before you may need a few guides to find all the items needed for plat. Otherwise the trophies are quite a breeze. A few little bumps here and there but anyone should be able to have this plat in a day or 2 of good work.

Dead Space 3
    51 of 59 Trophies (84%)
    3/12/2013
    ***PAIN Level 7/10***
    I am going to try to make this review as short and fair as possible, while getting some points across.
    Point #1) This game may seem kinda shitty at first, but give the new system time and you may find it is actually kinda useful and cool.
    #2) The difficulty is not as bad for HARDCORE as it was in 2. If you're passing up trying to play it, then you're missing out on a platinum that is not that hard.
    #3) The fact that you need 4 WHOLE playthrus to get the plat is kinda annoying. Especially considering you HAVE to watch all the cut scenes. Takes too much time. The only upside is you can skip the side missions and save time after your 1st run if done in coop.
    So overall the game seemed kinda like milking at first, but in the end it turns out pretty cool with new weapon usage and enemies to figure out how to avoid. The story is a bit slow at points and very predictable. But I understand what they were trying to do with it. Hope to see a 4th as even I have an idea for it.

62.God of War: Ascension
    36 of 36 Trophies (100%)
    /20/2013
    ***PAIN Level 3/10***
    Well what can I say about this game? It's yet another God of War spin off... Lacks the story of the main titles. The gameplay was improved in some ways. While in other such as blocking and rolling mechanics, the system suffered from small changes that ruined those aspects. Magic was overpowered and all you really needed was it and maybe 2 different combos to win the entire game. Multiplayer was actually fun and challenging to figure out. Must say I hope the series is about over. They are turning a great series into a bit of a played out rub. Least enjoyable of the games so far.

62.BioShock Infinite
    51 of 51 Trophies (100%)
    4/07/2013
    ***PAIN Level 5/10***
    Bioshock Infinite... The one we have all awaited it for so long with bated breath. What a wait it was, but then again when the final product is this good you can take all the time you need. They took everything you loved about being underwater with guns and powers, and threw you into the clouds with a raging hard on! Amazing visuals, PERFECT atmosphere, great control scheme and a storyline that challenges some of the greatest of our time. These are the things that make a masterpiece! 1999 mode also throws some classic difficulty into the fray, making you think about how you will play from the start. If more games were like this then our collective heads may simply explode with rainbows of fucking joy! Pick this up and enjoy you're entire life. END RANT!

63.Spider-Man: Edge of Time
    48 of 48 Trophies (100%)
    6/01/2013
    ***PAIN Level 5/10***
    Essentially just another Super hero game. The whole thing is kinda average. Nothing super special or different from Shattered Dimensions. The best part was taken out when they lost the Noir Spiderman. Not bad, but also not great! Simple enough plat but was kinda boring after awhile. Just another fly through.

64.The Last of Us
    24 of 24 Trophies (100%)
    7/23/2013
    ***PAIN Level 7/10***
    A true masterpiece. The Survivor difficulty makes you think twice about running in full bore, and the lack of ammo and supplies makes you feel like you're extremely against a wall at almost any time. The overall story is great, and character development was great. Every bad thing that you can imagine will happen to your on the journey so be prepared! The Multiplayer is very ND in it's layout. But kept the feel of the normal game in it's play style. A good group of friends with mics can make the MP EXTREMELY enjoyable. But randoms can ruin your entire game.

65.Dishonored
    51 of 81 Trophies (64%)
    8/08/2013
    ***PAIN Level 6/10***

Toggle Spoiler

Last edited by NOFORPAIN; 08-28-2013 at 08:26 AM.

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

PRO Member

Great checklist, looking good NFP

Lvl 6 - Silver

Nice list PAIN. We have more games in common than I thought. Keep up the streak, I know I could never do it.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PRO Mimbur

Very niice PAIN. I love reading the reviews on games I've played or plan on playing.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

good job my pps bro keep it up

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Kiwi Defender

Glad to see you bringing it back! Hope it gets much more popular than before .

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 9 - Gold

good job for dead island plat its a good thing that they fixed the glitched trophies

Bringing the PAIN

UPDATE! New plat and and such. One more till a 2 week wait it looks like so gonna get it done soon!

Lvl 6 - Silver

nice list you got here man -
    betray someone to understand my reason (everyone should take a hear)

Plats
    YouTube

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sweet List....I often dream of every game I have being Platted....

Bringing the PAIN

For the game wait being over! After 2 days of straight playing it Batman is being updated regularly now!

Lvl 6 - Silver

I know what you mean hope you're enjoying it as much as I am.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Bringing the PAIN

Oh way to much fun... This could most def be GOTY. Yet again may be beat out but UC3 and AC:R tho. Just like the first one.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Great Plat collection and nice checklist NFP

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Bringing the PAIN

Arkham City plat added! 3rd person to get it too!

PRO Member

wow Congrats on the Batman Arkham City Platinum man., You have to be like one of the first ones to get it!!

Bringing the PAIN

UPDATE! New U3 plat spent a few mins cleaning up the readability of the list. Also put PSN titles in spoiler tag to make it faster to scroll thru. ENJOY!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by NOFORPAIN View Post
    UPDATE! New U3 plat spent a few mins cleaning up the readability of the list. Also put PSN titles in spoiler tag to make it faster to scroll thru. ENJOY!
    OMG you platted Unreal Tournament 3 . Just kiddin congrats on Uncharted 3 Platinum .

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

that is one awesome checklist with great s in there

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Cool checklist with some very nice and challenging plats. Take a look at my checklist for a COMPLETE contrast lol. Keep up the good work.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast