Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

UD's Super Mega Death Checklist

This is a discussion on UD's Super Mega Death Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by vettes_4-ever That was fun at least. I'm ready for utter destruction now. Haha, good luck man, you ...

The Last of my Kind

Quote Originally Posted by vettes_4-ever View Post
    That was fun at least. I'm ready for utter destruction now.
    Haha, good luck man, you did well against me. I have my full support to Raven though, he has to bring the trophy home

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature & Elite Guild Bar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

The Last of my Kind

Nurburgring Vettel X Challenge Time 02.08.067...

Gold Time = 02.08.000

DAMMIT!
    Last edited by Ultradog177; 02-18-2013 at 06:36 AM.

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature & Elite Guild Bar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

The Last of my Kind

Nurburgring Vettel X Challenge Gold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Retired...

One more to go!!! I found Suzuka the hardest because of all the turns and sharp corners.

2:09.997

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Procrastinator

Sounds like you're pretty close to earning your GT5 plat. I know you still have a lot of other trophies to earn but they're the easier ones. I wish I had the desire to return to the game and go for it but I really don't feel like playing it lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

The Last of my Kind

Learning to keep on track in Suzuka, interesting.

PS4 has been announced but not looking to be able to afford it any time soon. I guess I hope PS3 will still get games for a while!

PRO Member

Yeah. PS4 can wait

Congrats on getting in the two Vettel challenges man. Just one more to go!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

have to many games to care for a Ps4 so for now I'll just continue to play my Ps3 even once it comes out.

The Last of my Kind

Been doing some B-Spec on GT5 lately

and wow my checklist NEEDs an update

The Last of my Kind

Gran Turismo5 and Borderlands are coming along nicely, especially the B-Spec as I have been doing a lot of that lately while working on my computing project. What's not so good is my grades which came back today, I thought they were trolling me when you see UD, for my results. ;/ It will be tough, especially with that Dead Island: Riptide guide I wanted to write, now I probably wont be able to get it, to work on it, as revision will follow. I should be able to get Battlefield 3: End Game finished this weekend. My exam dates are next May and June and I will be doing 1 (3h) Computing, 2 (1h:30) Economics and (now) 6 Mathematics exams :/ C2, D1, M1, and FP1 are joined by my retakes C1 and S1 :/ It kinda got me fed up because I spent since November working my ass off on those two and it all just stabbed me in the back. IDK how to go about it, I need AAA to get to uni, and for my job, one of which has to be maths and probably economics. At the beginning of the year I felt like I could do all 4 A's, but atm it's not looking like it at all....

My teacher said it could be from over-doing myself on the work but I have no idea :/ dunno what to do now to get what I need.

Platinum Procrastinator

Sorry to hear about your grades man. Like you, I too just got some marks back and they weren't exactly what I would've like to achieve. I barely even touch my PS3 anymore and I probably won't get to much in the future either until I finish college in 2 years time. Hopefully you'll marks will improve on the next exams and I wouldn't worry about the trophy guides. Just call some when you have more free time because your marks are more important than doing them right now.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

The Last of my Kind

Studying, Studying... Studying some more, we call it Revision in the UK but I'm still gonna say Studying...

No time for gaming had a few mins to get all the BF3 trophies but thats about it couple of games of AC3 with a friend is all I can manage lately. Getting ready for exams starting 13th of May and it's not gonna be easy!

My Exams:

May 13th - C1 - Algebra stuff (2nd try, first try the exam was tricky for some reason and messed up due to stress)
    May - C2 - Calculus basic
    May - S1 - Statistics (messed up even though got 55% of marks I messed up some of the bigger questions)
    June - M1 - Mechanics aka Physics Maths
    June - D1 - Decision
    May 13th - FP1 - Further Pure Mathematics
    May - Economics Exam 1 - Intro and Microeconomics
    May 13th - Economics Exam 2 - Macroeconomics and Government Failure
    June - Computing Exam (basic shiz)

yay!

Im hoping to get GoW:A, DI:R sometime to play after exams.

PRO Member

Good luck with school. That's much more important than gaming...however, when you need a break...

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

The Last of my Kind

Checklist updated, added Dark Souls and Wipeout HD platinums, updated games on shelf, updated my about me with some new study and lonely things, I added my Endgame guide to the list, I added my borderlands progress, updated LBP2 and AC3 percentages, fixed some errors in GoW3 and Dead Island mini-review/description bits,

Back to studying.

Galaxy beauty pirate

Good luck with your exams Ultra and cheer up. Don't forget to take a break now and then as well.
    Sig by Ramon

-i- love myself.

Good luck with your exams, Ultra.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Hey Ultra nice CL you got here and i like your milestones "JOKES" i love joking myself!!! Do you lie in the US? I have Dragon Ball Z Raging blast one of them its in my trophies i could send it to you since i honestly hate the game and never play itin fact my in law has had it for over 2 years now

It is time for me to go underground

The Last of my Kind

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Hey Ultra nice CL you got here and i like your milestones "JOKES" i love joking myself!!! Do you lie in the US? I have Dragon Ball Z Raging blast one of them its in my trophies i could send it to you since i honestly hate the game and never play itin fact my in law has had it for over 2 years now
    No I do not live in the US I'm afraid United Kingdom. Though if there was any possibility of you to send it I would accept it! The other milestones spoiler has the real part
    Last edited by Ultradog177; 04-04-2013 at 05:51 AM.

Forget I Was Ever Here

I could heck and find out what the stipulations are for shipping oversee's Ultra not a problem. I don't have that baby car seat in my truck right now as my wife took it with her to work but possibly tomorrow i'll drive over to the post office since i need to send out a tv series anyways

It is time for me to go underground

All out of bubblegum.....

Great checklist bro! You don't mention Game of Thrones in your reading or tv watching... you ever tried reading them? Awesome series, and is a lot like Tolkien, but obviously less fantasy, more medieval ties. Also I think you may like Neil Gaiman. He has two books that really make you think, Anansi Boys and American Gods... I'd say read American Gods first, as that would be my number one, non serial book ( behind Fight Club of course). I'm pretty sure we're friends on PSN, and if not, feel free to add me. I'm always up for a good chat while playing games and such. Keep your chin up bro!
    Trade your Games HERE!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter

Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast