Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

UD's Super Mega Death Checklist

This is a discussion on UD's Super Mega Death Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Feral That's good cause there is no need to worry about it. Yeah I get that mate, ...

The Last of my Kind

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    That's good cause there is no need to worry about it. Yeah I get that mate, you'll get past that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Who is Member X? View Post
    No matter what happens in real life you'll always have good friends to speak to on here man so don't let it get you down. And I'm sure you will meet new people when college starts, just try not to dwell on it. All the best my good man
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I agree with Feral and Member . You're a very friendly young guy, so I'm sure you'll make friends. Keep it up!
    ty I hope so

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature & Elite Guild Bar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

The Last of my Kind

Dammit didn't get any RDR time today

Curse you loneliness, blinding me

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature & Elite Guild Bar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

The Last of my Kind

College in two days and I spend the nights sitting till 5am because I can't sleep :/ Not so fun

The Last of my Kind

100% Journey

Trying to get gold on Suzuka in GT5 again but failing :p

VitaUnlocked

Congrats on Journey UD. I don't sleep well either, no idea why.

Local Drunk

Congrats on 100% Journey mate

Are you nervous about starting college?

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

The Last of my Kind

Congrats on 100% Journey mate

Are you nervous about starting college?
    Not really, it's my second year Just I have literally no friends in college and this year I get awful 2-4 hour breaks between some of the lessons. Gonna be fun :/

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Ultradog177 View Post
    Not really, it's my second year Just I have literally no friends in college and this year I get awful 2-4 hour breaks between some of the lessons. Gonna be fun :/
    Ah I see. Well in those breaks just study or play games. Don't worry bout the no friends as I've said before you'll make some.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Don't stress about making friends, my good man. It will happen naturally. You're doing well in college, which is great to see. (I didn't do so well in those days.)

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the Journey 100% mate, well done. That seems to be another popular game around these parts.

I ain't going to pretend to know how or what your feeling like man but I'm sure in time it will right itself. Has it ever occured to you though that it might not be you with the problem and maybe others around you who fail to notice what sort of a good chap you are? Either way man, I know easier said than done but try not to dwell on it as it will only make you worse. If your ever feeling down, just jump on here as you know you can talk to us anytime

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

The Last of my Kind

Ah I see. Well in those breaks just study or play games. Don't worry bout the no friends as I've said before you'll make some.
    Can't really play games at college Wish I had a Vita tho

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Don't stress about making friends, my good man. It will happen naturally. You're doing well in college, which is great to see. (I didn't do so well in those days.)
    Thanks, I'm doing ok atm but need to redo economics cause it didn't go according to plan

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the Journey 100% mate, well done. That seems to be another popular game around these parts.

I ain't going to pretend to know how or what your feeling like man but I'm sure in time it will right itself. Has it ever occured to you though that it might not be you with the problem and maybe others around you who fail to notice what sort of a good chap you are? Either way man, I know easier said than done but try not to dwell on it as it will only make you worse. If your ever feeling down, just jump on here as you know you can talk to us anytime
    hahah thanks, I don't know though, I try and fill in it's not easy. I thought it was just me sometimes but soo many people and I'm always on my own doing work or reading magazines. I'm usually on here a lot even when I'm feeling down so yeah

The Last of my Kind

Time to finish these house chores on RDR I'm sure I'm almost done with the story

The Last of my Kind

I just finished Red Dead Redemption, holy fuckin shit! !!!! I didn't expect that...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultradog177 View Post
    I just finished Red Dead Redemption, holy fuckin shit! !!!! I didn't expect that...
    One of my favorite endings. Loved RDR
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Nice work on finishing RDR mate. I take it it has a great story/ending then?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

The Last of my Kind

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Nice work on finishing RDR mate. I take it it has a great story/ending then?
    Yeah it's awesome :p Now a huge grind cause a shit ton of things to do and getting level 50 online is a pain.

The Last of my Kind

#41 Dead Island: Riptide :p yay

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Dead Island Riptide plat dude

PRO Member

Good luck with RDR. Rockstar platinums are always a big hassle.

The Last of my Kind

I have acquired PS+ for EU

Games:

Spec Ops: The Line
    XCOM: Enemy Unknown
    Payday: The Heist
    Saints Row: The Third
    Mafia II
    UC3 (but probably wont get a chance to play it cause fuck 38GB)
    LittleBigPlanet Karting

Anyone wanna play?

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast