Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Ultradog177's Quest for the Platinum Dragon Balls Checklist!

This is a discussion on Ultradog177's Quest for the Platinum Dragon Balls Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I hope somebody makes those banners If not then IDK, I know nobody likes too but then I can't continue ...

Jinx? ...Stands for Jinx!

I hope somebody makes those banners If not then IDK, I know nobody likes too but then I can't continue my epic checklist anymore

Thanks to Luckay for this Signature and Dare_xLw Avatar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

I have updated my Checklist even though still no banners, I have got quite a lot of Progress on Fall of Cybertron as well as I got Dead island brand new from a friend, dunno if I ever get round to playing it cause God of War Saga is coming too I'm also in the process of saving up for AC3 and Batman AA goty, as well as eager to get Borderlands, Most Wanted and Warfighter

Thanks to Luckay for this Signature and Dare_xLw Avatar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

Roo Commander

Sucks about your banners mate.

Sounds like you're going to be inundated with games

PRO Member

Best of luck with the progress in fall of cybertron I got that one to do myself sometime.

25 Destroyer, just Scientist and Titan to go

I've done Scientist during Double XP, now it's time for Titan, 5 levels to go

on a bad note, I might be closing this down, since nobody wants to make me banners, and I cant think of a new idea for the theme

I've also noticed nobody posts anymore but a couple people.
    Last edited by Ultradog177; 09-19-2012 at 01:50 PM.

Level 21 (almost 22) Titan, not much today, but hope to do well better tomorrow

Bringing the PAIN

Well Most of these are for us. Feel free to reply to ppl sometimes. But like I said feel free to put temp banners in till you find something.

________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________
    TEMP BANNERS
    ________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Quote Originally Posted by NOFORPAIN View Post
    Well Most of these are for us. Feel free to reply to ppl sometimes. But like I said feel free to put temp banners in till you find something.

TEMP BANNERS
    I have a feeling these will last forever

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Hey man, that sucks about your banners and what not. I really do hope you get something sorted out. Also sounds like you have some awesome games to play and coming aswell. I for one will be sure to pop in more often mate so that you can keep your epic cl going, banners or no banners

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Hey man, that sucks about your banners and what not. I really do hope you get something sorted out. Also sounds like you have some awesome games to play and coming aswell. I for one will be sure to pop in more often mate so that you can keep your epic cl going, banners or no banners
    Cheers I really appreciate it

Random Access Memories

Yeah. That sucks to hear about your banners as I know most people don't like doing them. I'm sure you'll find someone and if not, you could always try your hand at them? I'm sure there are a lot of people that come by to visit and don't post (I'm guilty of this) but keep up the good work man.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Yeah. That sucks to hear about your banners as I know most people don't like doing them. I'm sure you'll find someone and if not, you could always try your hand at them? I'm sure there are a lot of people that come by to visit and don't post (I'm guilty of this) but keep up the good work man.
    I'm really rubbish at any art or banner work, or sig work, as I never do it and I dont enjoy it much.

Soooo, Who's noticed a difference?

Roo Commander

It's looking really good mate. Daze and Stu have done you proud with those wicked banners.

Ice Cream Firefighter

I'm a 1st time visitor to your CL & I must say it's looking great, you have some good plats & I love the way you have explained the plats as well I feel very informed & thanks for the shoutout for making your star banners mate

If you need anymore banners feel free to let me know
    Last edited by great_daze_tazer; 09-22-2012 at 02:36 AM.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Beast Incarnate

Looking very cool man, loving the new banners

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Oh yeah, back in the game lol. Glad you got everything sorted in the end mate. I really like it and i hope you keep this bad boy open. Even though there was a bit of a dry spell in here for post's, you still consistently updated the cl and i applaud you for that mate and like i said before

Glad you got GDT in to help aswell mate, i think stu and GDT have done a fecking sweet job. I know i have thanked you before but once again thanks for the shout out, it's greatly appreciated

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Death to zombies!!

Glad you finally got your banners man, makes your CL look even more awesome and congrats on your PPS. Keep up the great work

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Oh yeah, back in the game lol. Glad you got everything sorted in the end mate. I really like it and i hope you keep this bad boy open. Even though there was a bit of a dry spell in here for post's, you still consistently updated the cl and i applaud you for that mate and like i said before

Glad you got GDT in to help aswell mate, i think stu and GDT have done a fecking sweet job. I know i have thanked you before but once again thanks for the shout out, it's greatly appreciated

Indeed, now I will spend tomorrow updating it to a brand new standard

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast