Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 644

Ultradog177's Quest for the Platinum Dragon Balls Checklist!

This is a discussion on Ultradog177's Quest for the Platinum Dragon Balls Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Nice banners, I'm especially glad I didn't have to make them (thanks GDT and Stupot )...

  1. #221
    Change is good
    Luckay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,495
    Reputation
    416

    Nice banners, I'm especially glad I didn't have to make them (thanks GDT and Stupot )

  2. #222
    I'm A Walking Anime......
    Lightbringer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    1,895
    Reputation
    93

    Cool Checklist and plats UD
    Sig and Avy made by the talented DaRe_xLw



  3. #223
    Jinx? ...Stands for Jinx!
    Ultradog177's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Atlantis
    Posts
    758
    Reputation
    68

    Fall of Cybertron is set-up for the PPS Comp Now it's back to F1 2010 and hopefully set this one up for the comp too Mwahahahaha.

    Thank you everyone for the posts They really help


    Thanks to Luckay for this Signature and Dare_xLw Avatar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

  4. #224
    Bringing the PAIN
    NOFORPAIN's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida USA
    Posts
    827
    Reputation
    57

    If you guys like stupots work be sure to check out wheat he did for me as well! Very good artist and hope to see much more from him in the future! http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-platlist.html


    Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

  5. #225
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,227
    Reputation
    475

    Quote Originally Posted by NOFORPAIN View Post
    If you guys like stupots work be sure to check out wheat he did for me as well! Very good artist and hope to see much more from him in the future! http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-platlist.html




    Hey UD, looks like you're making more progress. Sorry I haven't been posting here lately, I've been pretty inactive on this site the past couple weeks. Keep it up pal, and I'll be back to check your checklist out every time I can.

    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  6. #226
    Jinx? ...Stands for Jinx!
    Ultradog177's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Atlantis
    Posts
    758
    Reputation
    68

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post




    Hey UD, looks like you're making more progress. Sorry I haven't been posting here lately, I've been pretty inactive on this site the past couple weeks. Keep it up pal, and I'll be back to check your checklist out every time I can.

    Okay Thanks DaRe/Wolf-Z Get more active, we miss you


    Thanks to Luckay for this Signature and Dare_xLw Avatar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

  7. #227
    Jinx? ...Stands for Jinx!
    Ultradog177's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Atlantis
    Posts
    758
    Reputation
    68

    Quote Originally Posted by NOFORPAIN View Post
    If you guys like stupots work be sure to check out wheat he did for me as well! Very good artist and hope to see much more from him in the future! http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-platlist.html

    Y U ADVERTISE GOOD ARTISTS ON MY CHECKLIST >:F?! JK, LOL, yeah Stupot00 needs to start doing things for people more, he's very very good, but then so is GDT.


    Thanks to Luckay for this Signature and Dare_xLw Avatar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

  8. #228
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,227
    Reputation
    475

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultradog177 View Post

    Okay Thanks DaRe/Wolf-Z Get more active, we miss you
    I'll be as active as I can.

    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  9. #229
    Random Access Memories
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Interstella 5555
    Posts
    4,377
    Reputation
    324

    Glad to see you were able to have the banners made! (Nice job GDT and Stu! )






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

    Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!


  10. #230
    Jinx? ...Stands for Jinx!
    Ultradog177's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Atlantis
    Posts
    758
    Reputation
    68

    Level 46/50 on F1 2010 coming so close now!

    I'm also over 80 points in the lead on Expert Season! Just YAY YAY YAY

    But I've been sick lately


    Thanks to Luckay for this Signature and Dare_xLw Avatar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

  11. #231
    Jinx? ...Stands for Jinx!
    Ultradog177's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Atlantis
    Posts
    758
    Reputation
    68

    47/50 I got another level really quickly!! just 3 to go (around 7 championships I worked out )



    Thanks to Luckay for this Signature and Dare_xLw Avatar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

  12. #232
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    What is the time to plat on this F1 game mate becuase it seems like an absolute ball buster. Surely this must be in the realms of stupity in terms of difficulty for a plat because after seeing your continued updates, it doesn't seem very easy at all.

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  13. #233
    Jinx? ...Stands for Jinx!
    Ultradog177's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Atlantis
    Posts
    758
    Reputation
    68

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    What is the time to plat on this F1 game mate becuase it seems like an absolute ball buster. Surely this must be in the realms of stupity in terms of difficulty for a plat because after seeing your continued updates, it doesn't seem very easy at all.
    -Online Problems and shiz.

    - There is no one online, so it has to be boosted.
    - It's tough and long.
    - It takes 50-60 minutes per 19 race championship
    - if done properly it rewards 30k exp
    - You need 1 million xp for level 50..
    - The level gap between 40-50 is like 600k xp...
    - Nothing speeds up your exp, e.g. No Challenges/Bonuses, no extra exp.
    - Boosting partners arent always nice... and they try and win all races instead of the 30k alternate method.
    - Its a bitch to concentrate on for a long time.. I can manage 2 championships in a row (19 x 2, 38 races) but then I die out of boredom.
    Good Points
    - Servers are good o_o

    Non-Online Problems

    -The expert difficulty is a bitch, the Qualifying times are insane, and if you dont qualify in top 10 you cant win the race...
    -The enemies are literally a wild load of Bulls, they try and ram you out even if they have half a car space or none at all...
    -Tyre changes are a pain...
    -You need good custom set ups but not all work for everyone, so a long time testing is done..
    -Im using the expert trick where I put assists on (otherwise I'd fuck up every race) and then turn them off before the end of the race, if I fail to do so it fucks up whole season (but autosave is off)
    - AI are just mad...
    - You have a stupid pit crew who time pitstops wrong and give you wrong tyre choices...
    - Your commentary guy is scottish/northern, so his accent does get annoying
    - It rarely rains
    Good Points
    -none...


    Thanks to Luckay for this Signature and Dare_xLw Avatar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

  14. #234
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultradog177 View Post
    -Online Problems and shiz.

    - There is no one online, so it has to be boosted.
    - It's tough and long.
    - It takes 50-60 minutes per 19 race championship
    - if done properly it rewards 30k exp
    - You need 1 million xp for level 50..
    - The level gap between 40-50 is like 600k xp...
    - Nothing speeds up your exp, e.g. No Challenges/Bonuses, no extra exp.
    - Boosting partners arent always nice... and they try and win all races instead of the 30k alternate method.
    - Its a bitch to concentrate on for a long time.. I can manage 2 championships in a row (19 x 2, 38 races) but then I die out of boredom.
    Good Points
    - Servers are good o_o

    Non-Online Problems

    -The expert difficulty is a bitch, the Qualifying times are insane, and if you dont qualify in top 10 you cant win the race...
    -The enemies are literally a wild load of Bulls, they try and ram you out even if they have half a car space or none at all...
    -Tyre changes are a pain...
    -You need good custom set ups but not all work for everyone, so a long time testing is done..
    -Im using the expert trick where I put assists on (otherwise I'd fuck up every race) and then turn them off before the end of the race, if I fail to do so it fucks up whole season (but autosave is off)
    - AI are just mad...
    - You have a stupid pit crew who time pitstops wrong and give you wrong tyre choices...
    - Your commentary guy is scottish/northern, so his accent does get annoying
    - It rarely rains
    Good Points
    -none...
    Is that all, looks pretty easy to me lol. That does seem like an awful lot of work right there man and when you get the plat for this and i'm sure you will, it must be a proud one for sure. The online reasons you mentioned about other plonkers not playing fair is one of the reasons why i try and avoid online games/trophys, in some instances it just makes the game a pain in the arse rather than being enjoyable and a good challenge but i do wish you the best of luck mate

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  15. #235
    Angel of Death
    cengizbobengiz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,597
    Reputation
    24

    No DBZ Plats, but an awesome list none the less.

  16. #236
    Jinx? ...Stands for Jinx!
    Ultradog177's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Atlantis
    Posts
    758
    Reputation
    68

    Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    No DBZ Plats, but an awesome list none the less.
    Yet! I might get the HD collection!


    Thanks to Luckay for this Signature and Dare_xLw Avatar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

  17. #237
    Random Access Memories
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Interstella 5555
    Posts
    4,377
    Reputation
    324

    Damn....that does look like it will take forever to boost that game.






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

    Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!


  18. #238
    Jinx? ...Stands for Jinx!
    Ultradog177's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Atlantis
    Posts
    758
    Reputation
    68

    49/50... 3 Championships to go !!!


    Thanks to Luckay for this Signature and Dare_xLw Avatar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

  19. #239
    Jinx? ...Stands for Jinx!
    Ultradog177's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Atlantis
    Posts
    758
    Reputation
    68

    LEVEL 50!!!!!!!!!!!!

    and

    WON EXPERT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!

    Ultra


    Thanks to Luckay for this Signature and Dare_xLw Avatar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

  20. #240
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultradog177 View Post
    LEVEL 50!!!!!!!!!!!!

    and

    WON EXPERT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!

    Ultra
    congratulations mate, well done . So whats left to do?

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:34 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO