Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist

This is a discussion on Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on plat #69! I was thinking of getting the tablet but wasn't sure if I wanted another item taking ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Congrats on plat #69! I was thinking of getting the tablet but wasn't sure if I wanted another item taking dust (not sure if they are making any more new games for it). I just started getting back into gaming again after taking almost a month off (started a new job that is overnights so trying to find time to play with a messed up sleep schedual is hard). lol made me realize I need to look at my own trophy checklust and update what I'm playing and what plats to work towards!
    Haven't updated anything on here since the site went down a year ago with the new servers so lost all my friends and post counts and everything looking to help and get help with games and trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...checklist.html My Trophy checklist

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Congratulations with your platina Yoo_Hoo_Sniper!
    Good that you enjoyed the game. So, I read that you want to learn drawing. I can say, i enjoy drawing much. It isn't very difficult if you now the basics and when you got them, it's practising a lot. I'm very curious what the future will bring and I hope you're gonna make great drawings.
    Success with it, mate!

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Instant Artist platinum dude
    Thanks Wolf I am glad I got you to come to my CL and congratulate me!! Maybe soon you'll be back as I got back to playing a few extra hours.

Quote Originally Posted by mjglover View Post
    Needs more updates, but I really like the format! Keep it up.
    Thanks lover I am working on updates, I was actually going to delete my CL awhile ago so thats why I haven't worked on it.

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Yoo_Hoo got a Conrgrats on finishing that game up.
    thank you kindly it isn't to rare that I get a platinum is it? geez you make me feel terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the #69 plats but you got to make #70 somewhat of a special plat, even if it's just a good game.
    Thanks, but why does #70 have to be special? I just play games in any order I am close to AC 3 kinda and Sports Champions 2 so I'll see what I can do to fill that quota.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Congrats on number 69. Looking forward to more plats down the line.
    Thanks and you will be seeing more platinums as soon as I move and as soon as I get more free time available..

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Got your 69th hey Congrats on the new plat mate
    Feral! thanks man it was a simple one that felt like nothing

It is time for me to go underground

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Devotor View Post
    Congrats on plat #69! I was thinking of getting the tablet but wasn't sure if I wanted another item taking dust (not sure if they are making any more new games for it). I just started getting back into gaming again after taking almost a month off (started a new job that is overnights so trying to find time to play with a messed up sleep schedual is hard). lol made me realize I need to look at my own trophy checklust and update what I'm playing and what plats to work towards!
    Thanks for stopping by Devotor and to tell you the tablet isn't worth buying so don't buy it. I seen it can be used with 4 games and those games can be used with a normal six axis or dual shock controller. buying dlc for some of your games is a better idea

Quote Originally Posted by War View Post
    Congratulations with your platina Yoo_Hoo_Sniper!
    Good that you enjoyed the game. So, I read that you want to learn drawing. I can say, i enjoy drawing much. It isn't very difficult if you now the basics and when you got them, it's practising a lot. I'm very curious what the future will bring and I hope you're gonna make great drawings.
    Success with it, mate!
    Oh goody thanks war i did always want to draw and there were some good lessons… I still need to learn more of the basics and shading plus the idea of the dead space.. do you have any drawings online i could check out?

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    thank you kindly it isn't to rare that I get a platinum is it? geez you make me feel terrible.
    No buddy, I just don't think I've ever caught you updating with a . Plus your on #69. You can take it easy.
    Me on the other hand..... I'm at a measly 6 and I need to get to it.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Synthwave <3

Hello buddy it's always nice when you stop by and say hello!!! Where is my buddy I am always asking.
    Hey! I'm here, but I just haven't had as much time to spend on here like I did. Congratulations on plating Instant Artist! That is one to be proud of as I know there were some real annoying trophies on that one.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

The Deathly Rhythm

Congrats on your 69th plat man...Now go play Dead Space 2 lol
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Forget I Was Ever Here

No buddy, I just don't think I've ever caught you updating with a . Plus your on #69. You can take it easy.
    Me on the other hand..... I'm at a measly 6 and I need to get to it.
    LOL I think this may be my second time updating my CL like that normally I just add my newest additions and move on. I still need more work to do because I started Ac III finally if you didn't notice. You been playing multiple games at once and normally I play 1 at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Hey! I'm here, but I just haven't had as much time to spend on here like I did. Congratulations on plating Instant Artist! That is one to be proud of as I know there were some real annoying trophies on that one.
    Thanks thanks and thanks!!!! i know your always here i don't expect you to leave this guy without saying farewell anyways ill see you on the psn. i'm really not proud of that platinum everything was simple to me nothing hard and kinda blew through it. the alien thing annoyed me because i didn't want to hold the pen thing kinda annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos06 View Post
    Congrats on your 69th plat man...Now go play Dead Space 2 lol
    Thanks Kratos…I will not play DeadSpace 2 yet!!! I so wasn't into the first one so I'm still holding off because i been playing other games fun ones!!

PRO Member

Congrats on the new platinum best of luck with 70.

> Restart Button <

LOL I think this may be my second time updating my CL like that normally I just add my newest additions and move on. I still need more work to do because I started Ac III finally if you didn't notice. You been playing multiple games at once and normally I play 1 at a time.
    Well it's cool to see some flashy updates of course. Your CL is looking MAJOR spiffy. I hope you enjoy ACIII like I did. It really is a great game.

um.... Yeah, I got more games than I ever have in my life at once this last Xmas and I feel totally spoiled. Either way, I was excited and started a lot of crap and now I'm on a mission to clean them all up. I actually before used to pretty much focus on one game at a time and have another game on the side for variety. I'm trying to get back to that of course.

Have fun and fair weather onto #70!

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Really enjoyed reading your checklist. What a cool thing to do.

PRO Member

Grats on the Instant Artist Plat. Thanks for showing me up!

Good luck and enjoy getting #70 no matter what it is...

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on the new platinum best of luck with 70.
    Thanks Jackel…I think I am going for AC III I might go for another game but for now thats it.

Well it's cool to see some flashy updates of course. Your CL is looking MAJOR spiffy. I hope you enjoy ACIII like I did. It really is a great game.

um.... Yeah, I got more games than I ever have in my life at once this last Xmas and I feel totally spoiled. Either way, I was excited and started a lot of crap and now I'm on a mission to clean them all up. I actually before used to pretty much focus on one game at a time and have another game on the side for variety. I'm trying to get back to that of course.

Have fun and fair weather onto #70!
    You will see some updates soon! I know you got a lot of games recently and you'll start getting those platinums quick one after another

Quote Originally Posted by glogantn View Post
    Grats on the Instant Artist Plat. Thanks for showing me up!

Good luck and enjoy getting #70 no matter what it is...
    Thanks haha you gave up I dunno just not something I can bring myself to do..I thought it was easy though good luck with your next challenges

Synthwave <3

Thanks thanks and thanks!!!! i know your always here i don't expect you to leave this guy without saying farewell anyways ill see you on the psn. i'm really not proud of that platinum everything was simple to me nothing hard and kinda blew through it. the alien thing annoyed me because i didn't want to hold the pen thing kinda annoying.
    You know it! Sounds good, hopefully we'll get some time to play tomorrow or over the weekend. Haha, yeah that game was really easy except for the alien splat game and the tilt game. Those were the ones that annoyed me and to be honest I didn't give either of them that many tries since they got on my nerves. You know how I am ... if I don't enjoy myself I stop playing a game. I only really bother with annoying trophies in games I love. I'm proud of you though, you always seem to have a lot of patience.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Congrats on the Instant Artist plat.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Been a long time since I've been here, but congrats on #69 YooHoo!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    You know it! Sounds good, hopefully we'll get some time to play tomorrow or over the weekend. Haha, yeah that game was really easy except for the alien splat game and the tilt game. Those were the ones that annoyed me and to be honest I didn't give either of them that many tries since they got on my nerves. You know how I am ... if I don't enjoy myself I stop playing a game. I only really bother with annoying trophies in games I love. I'm proud of you though, you always seem to have a lot of patience.
    Yeah tough or annoying games are games i like to stick with because normally i like achieving trophies or platinums some people would give up on you are right about that. If i wasn't for you i would've given up on LBP2 ps move trophies!

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the Instant Artist plat.
    Thanks snake it was pretty simple nothing spectacular about it but i am hoping to get some more in here soon just busy with school right now

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Been a long time since I've been here, but congrats on #69 YooHoo!
    yeah it has been awhile since you been here but it's also been a long time since i've had an update to give. thanks for stopping by

thanks also the wife and i celebrated valentines yesterday and i achieved that one once again

-i- love myself.

Hey bud, how's it going? Thanks for the shout out btw

Good luck recreating your CL, can't wait to see the finished product.

PRO Member

I notice your comment on psn. congrats on the new apartment.

I know all about instant artist being a pretty simple game. the last few mazes were kind of hard for me and boy was I ever glad to be done with the game. Haven't touched the tablet since. It's been over a year. LOL.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Synthwave <3

Hey buddy! I haven't stopped by here for a while. I love what you've done with the place! Your about me section is super cool and it is always nice to get to learn more about a good friend. Thanks so much for the very nice shout-out and for the comments you made in LBP2 as well. I am glad that we are friends too and you're rigt, it does seem like a lot longer than it has been!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast