Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist

This is a discussion on Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; #70 guys this game took me forever and I thought I was going to get it sooner but with moving ...

Forget I Was Ever Here

#70 guys this game took me forever and I thought I was going to get it sooner but with moving I couldn't…..I pretty much know what 71 will be and that'll be The Walking Dead as I won't have to buy it I think the red box is renting it out for $2.50 a night so I'll do that prob tomorrow if i have time….I congratulate everyone with this platinum it really makes you work

It is time for me to go underground

Ice Cream Firefighter

Nice work mate on your new plat

I still can't play MP so that plat is unobtainable for me

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting ACIII mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Hey bud, how's it going? Thanks for the shout out btw

Good luck recreating your CL, can't wait to see the finished product.
    No problem for the shout out buddy…thank you for those banners I haven't done anything with yet lol I will get to it eventually man..

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    I notice your comment on psn. congrats on the new apartment.

I know all about instant artist being a pretty simple game. the last few mazes were kind of hard for me and boy was I ever glad to be done with the game. Haven't touched the tablet since. It's been over a year. LOL.
    Thank you kindly sir. I got a new apt and recently you got to move back in finally good for both of us and now I have more room and hopefully keep everything peaceful from the lil 1 trying to destroy my games. I too haven't touch the tablet since that thing is whack but cool concept just not a lot you can do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Hey buddy! I haven't stopped by here for a while. I love what you've done with the place! Your about me section is super cool and it is always nice to get to learn more about a good friend. Thanks so much for the very nice shout-out and for the comments you made in LBP2 as well. I am glad that we are friends too and you're rigt, it does seem like a lot longer than it has been!
    YoYo it hasn't been awhile since you were last here just I haven't had anything to update with so I understand if you don't come by not a problem. Yeah I like to switch up the shouts outs and the about me every now and then to keep people coming by seeing new things about me just thought it was cool. Your sig is messing with my eyes why do you have your cat? thank you for stopping by

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Nice work mate on your new plat

I still can't play MP so that plat is unobtainable for me
    Thanks GDT for stopping by I think this may be the first time I seen you here. I could be wrong though. May I ask why you can't play the MP or is it personal choice because it took me only like 4-5 hours to complete all the mp stuff maybe even shorter..

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting ACIII mate
    Ferallllll thanks man I told you to come play with me and plat it together but your off doing something always prob sitting in a bar stool…

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Ferallllll thanks man I told you to come play with me and plat it together but your off doing something always prob sitting in a bar stool…
    Ha ha ha yeah I was. Nah I was at Tafe and by the time I go home you weren't on PSN then got sidetracked by SSX.

Beast Incarnate

Big congrats on the AC3 plat man, I heard its a bit tougher than the others. Its in my to do list, definitely one of the next games I'll tackle

Ice Cream Firefighter

Thanks GDT for stopping by I think this may be the first time I seen you here. I could be wrong though. May I ask why you can't play the MP or is it personal choice because it took me only like 4-5 hours to complete all the mp stuff maybe even shorter..
    Yeah it was my first time, thought I was due to visit more CL's then none. Not personal choice mate but rather a issue when trying to access the MP at all, I always get put on a limited server

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

-i- love myself.

Woooo! Congrats on the AC3 !

Synthwave <3

No problem for the shout out buddy…thank you for those banners I haven't done anything with yet lol I will get to it eventually man..

Thank you kindly sir. I got a new apt and recently you got to move back in finally good for both of us and now I have more room and hopefully keep everything peaceful from the lil 1 trying to destroy my games. I too haven't touch the tablet since that thing is whack but cool concept just not a lot you can do with it.

YoYo it hasn't been awhile since you were last here just I haven't had anything to update with so I understand if you don't come by not a problem. Yeah I like to switch up the shouts outs and the about me every now and then to keep people coming by seeing new things about me just thought it was cool. Your sig is messing with my eyes why do you have your cat? thank you for stopping by

Well thanks for understanding! I think that's a great idea switching it up. My cl is overdue a remodel. I'll get to that eventually but first I wanna play some games! I've got a few Vita and PS3 games I want to play plus this fellow who goes by the name of Yoo_Hoo's been wanting to play with me. lol Um, sorry my sig is hurting your eyes. You should just close them maybe. lol Idk I love our cat and wanted to put her up for something different.

Congrats on platting ACIII!!!! Have fun playing TWD! That's a great idea renting it from Redbox. If you play it straight through and have a lot of time on your hands you should be able to get it done in 1-2 days. I hope you love it. Speaking of Redbox ... I saw the new Silent Hill is available there now and was thinking of renting it. Have you seen it yet?

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Forget I Was Ever Here

Ha ha ha yeah I was. Nah I was at Tafe and by the time I go home you weren't on PSN then got sidetracked by SSX.
    Well I still got good news and thats I'm still willing to play if you want the help as there isn't much to do with the mp on AC III. I don't have SSX or else I'd get up on that.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Big congrats on the AC3 plat man, I heard its a bit tougher than the others. Its in my to do list, definitely one of the next games I'll tackle
    Thanks Dragon and honestly I wouldn't say its hard to achieve the platinum just drags on and feels so long like it bored me out. It had its moments that were great and I can't lie about that just like so many trophies have you doing so many things that take a long while. Good luck with it and I hope you enjoy it and I suppose soon I will be congratulating you with your platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Yeah it was my first time, thought I was due to visit more CL's then none. Not personal choice mate but rather a issue when trying to access the MP at all, I always get put on a limited server
    Well it's a honor to have you stop by man I always wanted it to be nice but I couldn't get it right yet. Deff if you want to try and get set up by sending an invite we could try that and hopefully it would work.

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Woooo! Congrats on the AC3 !
    Thank you Qurb

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Well thanks for understanding! I think that's a great idea switching it up. My cl is overdue a remodel. I'll get to that eventually but first I wanna play some games! I've got a few Vita and PS3 games I want to play plus this fellow who goes by the name of Yoo_Hoo's been wanting to play with me. lol Um, sorry my sig is hurting your eyes. You should just close them maybe. lol Idk I love our cat and wanted to put her up for something different.

Congrats on platting ACIII!!!! Have fun playing TWD! That's a great idea renting it from Redbox. If you play it straight through and have a lot of time on your hands you should be able to get it done in 1-2 days. I hope you love it. Speaking of Redbox ... I saw the new Silent Hill is available there now and was thinking of renting it. Have you seen it yet?
    No no your cat is fine and if I close your eyes how could I reply back to your comments? Got'cha there I suppose. I already had the 1st two episodes of walking dead finished so it should be even shorter as i just want to play 1 day and get it over with since i didn't like it. Also the Silent Hill I never seen it they get old personally but i'll prob get it this weekend as well

Local Drunk

Well I still got good news and thats I'm still willing to play if you want the help as there isn't much to do with the mp on AC III. I don't have SSX or else I'd get up on that.
    Sweet, I'll definitely take you up on that mate. You should get SSX, it's mad but time consuming.

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Congratulations with your Plat #70 Yoo_Hoo_Sniper! I think AC III is a great game and i'm sure i'm gonna play it in the future.
    Also success with the Walking Dead platinum.

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the AC3 platinum Hopefully it will be my next one if i dont get bored and start something else

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Game Review Team

A bit late, but congrats on AC3! I really want to play that game, it looks really good. Also, have fun with TWD, the easiest platinum ever.

Forget I Was Ever Here

#71 I may be one of the only people to think this game is not that great. I played the first 2 episodes when I still had my ps + and stopped playing it because I thought it was stupid so I finally played it and might I mention I "rented" the game from a red box for $2 and I haven't rented a game since the first Metal Gear Solid of PS1. After playing it this time I still thought it was boring but I was more in touch with the story and how it plays out..

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on The Walking Dead platinum man, even if you didn't like it much. I thought the story was brilliant and thats what kept me playing

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting The Walking Dead mate

Forget I Was Ever Here

Sweet, I'll definitely take you up on that mate. You should get SSX, it's mad but time consuming.
    Yeah I'll look into it although I haven't played a snowboarding game since Coolboarders 2 I think and that was pretty sweet I loved those games while they were out.

Quote Originally Posted by War View Post
    Congratulations with your Plat #70 Yoo_Hoo_Sniper! I think AC III is a great game and i'm sure i'm gonna play it in the future.
    Also success with the Walking Dead platinum.
    Thank you war and I got my platinum for walking dead at 4am so another one down!!! AC III has a slow pace if you don't mind that then I would recommend it.
    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the AC3 platinum Hopefully it will be my next one if i dont get bored and start something else
    Thanks Stu I'm still ready to play mp with you whenever you want just give a shout, I see you on and I know you said you had the 2 hour xp thing so you should finish ranking up in no time at all. How did you get that anyways preorder? i bought it on release and didn't get nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by Akiha View Post
    A bit late, but congrats on AC3! I really want to play that game, it looks really good. Also, have fun with TWD, the easiest platinum ever.
    Thank you kindly. I take it your an AC fan? I really played it because it was tied to history thats about the only reason and other than that I more than likely would've never picked it up.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on The Walking Dead platinum man, even if you didn't like it much. I thought the story was brilliant and thats what kept me playing
    Thanks Dragon! first time i got 2 plats so close together in a loooong time I feel a sense of achievement. I liked the last episode not the beginning i dunno maybe because i wanted to see lee and clementine die?
    Congrats on platting The Walking Dead mate
    Thanks Feral not a hard game to plat mate

Death to zombies!!

Thanks Stu I'm still ready to play mp with you whenever you want just give a shout, I see you on and I know you said you had the 2 hour xp thing so you should finish ranking up in no time at all. How did you get that anyways preorder? i bought it on release and didn't get nothing special.
    Congrats on another plat

Im not sure how i got it as ive played some online when i got the game but when looking at the menu yesterday it had XP boost : 2 hours must of somehow got it in a patch since i last played it.

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast