Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist

This is a discussion on Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper Thank you kindly. I take it your an AC fan? I really played it because it ...

Game Review Team

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Thank you kindly. I take it your an AC fan? I really played it because it was tied to history thats about the only reason and other than that I more than likely would've never picked it up.
    I really liked AC2 and Brotherhood, which are the only ones I've played besides 30 minutes of the first one. My brother got AC2 for christmas in 2009, so I decided to play it because I like history as well. (My favorite subject ) AC2 is on my list to play again, don't know about Brotherhood and Revelations as I've heard their Multiplayer trophies were annoying to get/boost.

worlds biggest welch fan

solid checklist and well placed with everything from intro's to descriptions

nice work yoohoo
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

The Deathly Rhythm

Congrats on your new plats!!!!
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on another plat

Im not sure how i got it as ive played some online when i got the game but when looking at the menu yesterday it had XP boost : 2 hours must of somehow got it in a patch since i last played it.
    Thank you Stu.. Thats still pretty cool to have double xp so it takes less time!!!! Tomorrow if you like I'll pop on and help you as I told Feral and GDT I would try and help them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Akiha View Post
    I really liked AC2 and Brotherhood, which are the only ones I've played besides 30 minutes of the first one. My brother got AC2 for christmas in 2009, so I decided to play it because I like history as well. (My favorite subject ) AC2 is on my list to play again, don't know about Brotherhood and Revelations as I've heard their Multiplayer trophies were annoying to get/boost.
    AC II was by far the best and I didn't play brotherhood but revelations mp wasn't bad at all but i didn't boost it. took me about 12-15 hours i believe to finish up all those mp trophies. In AC III there is really only 1 real mp trophy and thats just to win a match but you can play by yourself to rank up and its actually easier in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by nevetsteven2 View Post
    solid checklist and well placed with everything from intro's to descriptions

nice work yoohoo
    Thanks steven altho I'm kinda in the process of switching everything around for a new look and new descriptions so everyone that has been here before could have something new to view

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos06 View Post
    Congrats on your new plats!!!!
    Thanks Kratos I'm getting close to DeadSpace 2 if that worries you any that I might plat it before you.

It is time for me to go underground

The Deathly Rhythm

Thanks Kratos I'm getting close to DeadSpace 2 if that worries you any that I might plat it before you.
    Nope, don't worry me at all, I don't have it and I still might plat it, just need 1 trophy
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thank you war and I got my platinum for walking dead at 4am so another one down!!! AC III has a slow pace if you don't mind that then I would recommend it.
    I really like the AC series, so I'm sure I'm gonna play it. But first I have to do AC Brotherhood and Revalations, to finish that storyline.
    Also congrats with your brand new plat!

Are you going to hit the 80 platina's in 2013?

Game Review Team

Stopping by to say Congrats on The Walking Dead plat, since I forgot to do it before. Such a difficult game

What are you thinking of doing next?

PRO Member

Congrats pn your Walking Dead plat . That was anawesome game. I have even thought about playing it again on my alt account and make different choices to see what happens.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos06 View Post
    Nope, don't worry me at all, I don't have it and I still might plat it, just need 1 trophy
    That 1 trophy has been holding you off for a long time now. I'd like to see you achieve the platinum man you should go pick it up again! Maybe after your GOW

Quote Originally Posted by War View Post
    I really like the AC series, so I'm sure I'm gonna play it. But first I have to do AC Brotherhood and Revalations, to finish that storyline.
    Also congrats with your brand new plat!

Are you going to hit the 80 platina's in 2013?
    Yeah I'm not a fan of the ever so going of AC games to be honest if they took out Brotherhood and Revelation I would've been fine with #2 straight to #3. Also I plan to hit more than 80 in 2012 I think I got 35 platinums? Even though I slowed down a lot I have some games on order and I still have a ton of games I haven't started, however the PS4 may stop me.

Quote Originally Posted by Akiha View Post
    Stopping by to say Congrats on The Walking Dead plat, since I forgot to do it before. Such a difficult game

What are you thinking of doing next?
    Thanks Akiha it was a challenge itself. I know a lot of people say its the easiest game out there but I've played easier titles that had platinums. I am doing the Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 guide so I might be aiming to platinum that, if not I will go for R&C All for One of Xmen Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats pn your Walking Dead plat . That was anawesome game. I have even thought about playing it again on my alt account and make different choices to see what happens.
    Thanks Snake you liked it that much you're willing to play it again huh? I couldn't do that for a couple years I've very happy I rented it for $2 as I never plan to play it again although I'll probably get #2 just to see how the story plays out. I think they are going to say Kenny lived on

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Grats on your recent plats...I've yet to open my copy of AC III...less and less time for gamin' lately

Isn't platting a redbox rental awesome!? I did the same for the Walking Dead and a few others.

Game Review Team

Thanks Akiha it was a challenge itself. I know a lot of people say its the easiest game out there but I've played easier titles that had platinums. I am doing the Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 guide so I might be aiming to platinum that, if not I will go for R&C All for One of Xmen Destiny
    I'd say without a guide on exactly what to do, TWD would be maybe a little confusing, but with one its cake. For me, Megamind was easier just because it was quicker.

Good luck on your guide, is the first Sniper GW game any good? I remember it has been out for a while.

PRO Member

congrats on finishing AC3 and getting the Walking Dead plat as well! .. Redbox FTW...
    TWD was actually the only movie or game i have ever rented from a redbox only because someone else on here told me to check out that game.

Keep chuggin along and I will stop back by to see your progress

Forget I Was Ever Here

This was a super easy platinum nothing difficult about it…The game was decent at best and not worth 39.99 I paid for it except I did get to write the guide for it and if you like go check it our and let me know how I did for my first solo guide and my only other guide was with the infamous bnecker717 my best pal clank I liked that some of what was going on was realistic but not enough of it but i understand if you get people to master sniping in a video game more than likely they will outside of video games. The mp is so terrible and the campaign is the worst I've ever seen so if you play this don't set your hopes high!

VitaUnlocked

Congrats on the plat yoo hoo

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    Grats on your recent plats...I've yet to open my copy of AC III...less and less time for gamin' lately

Isn't platting a redbox rental awesome!? I did the same for the Walking Dead and a few others.
    Yeah Pancake I haven't seen you on recently whats up? Hope all is well and will you disappear like USER too? I see he comes on the network but doesn't say anything anymore. Anyway yeah it was nice renting a game to plat it as i said thats my first time since what i was like 11 over 15 years ago or not whenever metal gear came out. Where i live they only have major games like tomb raider far cry 3 sonic and walking dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kankri View Post
    I'd say without a guide on exactly what to do, TWD would be maybe a little confusing, but with one its cake. For me, Megamind was easier just because it was quicker.

Good luck on your guide, is the first Sniper GW game any good? I remember it has been out for a while.
    Yeah I tell you what it I used a guide for that entire game cause I hate have t going through multiple dialogue for a game i don't like i was thankful the guys did a great job. I haven't tried Megamind i think the closest game I have like is madagaskar karts or cabbalas adventure camp and they were way easier and fun to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by glogantn View Post
    congrats on finishing AC3 and getting the Walking Dead plat as well! .. Redbox FTW...
    TWD was actually the only movie or game i have ever rented from a redbox only because someone else on here told me to check out that game.

Keep chuggin along and I will stop back by to see your progress
    Thanks glogatn appreciate at and yes I finished AC III the long dreading path of accomplishment the game didn't live up to my expectation but i don't set them that high being a AC game!

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the new platinum

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by spanishstoat View Post
    Congrats on the plat yoo hoo
    Guide and platinum in 1 day finished!!! Time to rest and my school work done before Sunday since I pushed it off to complete those. Thank you Spanish and thanks for stopping by! My recommendation if you ever want to play it borrow it or get it really cheap!
    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the new platinum
    Thank you thank you stu ya know honestly for some reason i thought you would find out i got a new platinum and try and beat me to my CL close to it lol..I wish you luck on Hitman Abso I want to check that out I told Feral a long time ago I would since he beat it and a game has to be good if he does that!

Local Drunk

Congrats on the new guide & plat mate

Lol, yeah you've gotta play Hitman: Absolution it's Should give Sleeping Dogs a go too.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 3 - Bronze

nice checklist, i can see you put alot of time and effort into this!

Sig by: djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Sniper 2 platinum dude

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast