Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist

This is a discussion on Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by wandarer Congrats on #75 Yoo Hoo!!! Thank you kindly wandarer and thanks for stopping by! Originally Posted ...

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on #75 Yoo Hoo!!!
    Thank you kindly wandarer and thanks for stopping by!

Quote Originally Posted by War View Post
    Wow, 2 plats in 2 days! Congratulations mate! 'Playstation All Stars Battle' looks a lot like 'Super Mario Smosh Brash Brawl' (or something like that way) but looks funny. Also Soundshapes, I have played the demo but the music is great. Maybe I'm gonna buy it. Not sure about it but yeah, I'll see what I'm gonna do. Have fun with your new game you're gonna plat!
    Thanks War I couldn't do 3 platinums in 3 days but still I'm close to another one now. I really liked sound shaped i just thought the price could be dropped lower because there isn't much into the game it is short.

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Wow that was fast Congrats on the Sound Shapes !
    Thank you my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post

Woohoo! Here's an official congrats on ing Sound Shapes! I'm soooo glad you liked it since I recommended it to you. If you hadn't I would have felt super bad especially since you had so many problems getting it to work at first. I hope you create some levels soon so that I can play them. Let me know when you do and maybe I'll make my first video that I've made in a while of it.

Aww, well thanks so much! That's really nice of you to say! I agree that would be a pretty awesome video. It would be like all of our epic fails or something. lol That sounds like a good idea for a sig! You should get Hasan to start working on that. lol
    YUPPERS it was a good one, not the worst you have recommended me to play. Never feel bad I like to play new games and it gets new ideas in my mind for making a game myself, right now a buddy and i are working on a rpg but we might switch it up and keep the level design.

I'm really going to make that video it's going to be awesome it may even be a youtube sensation!

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats not only for the newest plat but now reaching 75 plats.
    Thanks Hasan! 75 wooo I wasn't sure I would make it this year since I've already been busy with school but spring break gave me the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Tonto View Post
    So Yoo Hoo, did you read my reply on my checklist? Do you think you might buy Asura's Wrath?
    Yes yes I did Tonto, i was really interested in Asuras wrath and I was going to purchase it up until 2 days before release where I didn't just didn't look as fun as the first trailers i seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    You know what, I just might get it. Nothing hard hey That's what I like to hear lol.
    It could be hard if you get frustrated and quit early on it wasn't EASY but those death mode challenges give ya a run for that platinum

It is time for me to go underground

The Deathly Rhythm

Congrats on you 75th plat, damn thats alot of plats
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos06 View Post
    Congrats on you 75th plat, damn thats alot of plats
    31 is A LOT too my friend, I just don't get banned from mine where as you do

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Oh my you hit the 75 milestone, congratulations

illegal in 9 countries

Congrats on hitting your 75th Plat

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'm a little confused by your reply Yoo Hoo. Did you mean you aren't going to buy Asura's Wrath at all? Or do you think you're reconsidering? Oh and before I forget, congrats on Plat #75.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

PRO Member

Congrats on your 75th plat yoo hoo. way to go.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Thanks War I couldn't do 3 platinums in 3 days but still I'm close to another one now. I really liked sound shaped i just thought the price could be dropped lower because there isn't much into the game it is short.
    Hmm, I think I'll wait with Soundshapes when it's cheaper. Demo was very funny.
    And 3 plat's in 3 days is very hard I guess. But 2 in 2 days, you may proud of it! I don't think i'm be able to do that.
    Succes with youre next one, 'Rage' isn't it?

Forget I Was Ever Here

#76 and again I wrote the guide for this not so bad game. Legends of War is a RTS the first one I have ever played I believe and it wasn't so bad. I like where you you need to use strategy to win and manage your own troops. Anyway I picked this game up for $20.00 from Amazon and everywhere else it's $49.99 so if you are interested check it out. The graphics weren't bad, however I wish there were huge exploding and cut scenes that were skippable showing some cool effects. I had dun playing this as it only took me about 13 hours and only 1 trophy difficult to get which was 10 heroic wins.

EDIT: I will be updating my Cl finally
    Last edited by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper; 04-13-2013 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Add more context

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    Oh my you hit the 75 milestone, congratulations
    Thank you buddy I wouldn't have gotten to 75 if you hadn't helped me out with a couple games.

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Congrats on hitting your 75th Plat
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on your 75th plat yoo hoo. way to go.
    Thank you guys and thanks for stopping by! Snake I might catch up if only I have a class where its not based on teams i can knock out some games I almost have done.

Quote Originally Posted by War View Post
    Hmm, I think I'll wait with Soundshapes when it's cheaper. Demo was very funny.
    And 3 plat's in 3 days is very hard I guess. But 2 in 2 days, you may proud of it! I don't think i'm be able to do that.
    Succes with youre next one, 'Rage' isn't it?
    Sound Shapes isn't to bad for the asking price I personally think it's steep though and needs to come down. I think I've done multiple platinums in a couple days before I don't think that was my first time. And I am almost all done Rage just been waiting for a co-op partner and i'm all done with it

Retired...

I really want Sound Shapes but I can't do it due to my hearing problem you might know. I heard it has to be done within 4 hours to earn a platinum right?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Congrats on another plat. I'll have to keep this game in mind and use your guide. I have some quick games I could do to pull ahead some more but have been putting them off for now. LOL.

If you do catch and pass me thats great.

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the new plat my friend! Great guide btw.

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Grats on platting Patton

Local Drunk

Congrats on the new plat and guide mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Notorious K.I.D.

Nicely done with the new plat and guide.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plat and guide dude

VitaUnlocked

Congrats on the new plat and guide Was the game good value?

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    I really want Sound Shapes but I can't do it due to my hearing problem you might know. I heard it has to be done within 4 hours to earn a platinum right?
    No, the game doesn't have to be beating in a certain amount of hours in fact I am sure I took longer than 4 hours. You don't need to able to hear anything, however that is the point of the game so it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on another plat. I'll have to keep this game in mind and use your guide. I have some quick games I could do to pull ahead some more but have been putting them off for now. LOL. If you do catch and pass me thats great.
    Thanks for stopping by Snake. Yeah this game wasn't long at all if you are interested and I think I did a well enough guide to help everyone out with it proving the tips. Most of the games I have to the side are RPG's or something other long ass games like Dragon Age 2, Dead Souls Yakuza, all the metal gears, etc. To many to list but I have gone back and stated completing some. I'd just like to catch up since we were around the same amount before you took off.

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on the new plat my friend! Great guide btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    Grats on platting Patton
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat and guide mate
    Quote Originally Posted by kid420247 View Post
    Nicely done with the new plat and guide.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the new plat and guide dude
    Thank you all of you very much and thanks for coming by, I hope to see you soon when I get a new platinum or when I update/revise the CL.

Quote Originally Posted by spanishstoat View Post
    Congrats on the new plat and guide Was the game good value?
    Thanks Qurb, haven't seen you around lately, how ya been? For paying $20.00 I believe it was worth it and one of the games i wasn't disappoint for paying unlike many other games I bought. I'm also big into history stuff so it would relate to me more.

PRO Member

I have some long ones like bith Dragon age games both Final Fantasy 13 games and some other long ones. You may be able to chip away another before my next plat as I think I am going to try and plat Bayonetta next.

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast