Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist

This is a discussion on Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the Patton plat....

Lvl 6 - Silver

Congrats on the Patton plat.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Sound Shapes isn't to bad for the asking price I personally think it's steep though and needs to come down. I think I've done multiple platinums in a couple days before I don't think that was my first time. And I am almost all done Rage just been waiting for a co-op partner and i'm all done with it
    First, congrats with plat #76!

The demo from sounds shapes was really funny. I'm sure I'm gonna play it but that's take a while. I have a lot of other stuff to play.
    Success with finding a co-op partner! Rage looks pretty cool to play, in my opinion.
    A pity that I haven't the game, Then I could help you. But I'm sure you can find a co-op partner!

Synthwave <3

Sry to be such a terrible friend! I thought I posted a congratulations on here but now after seeing your post on stoats cl I see I was wrong! Sorry about that! Many congrats on your new shinies and also on your trophy guides! What's next? You better say Dead Island Riptide!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Congrats on all your latest plats mate keep it up.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    I have some long ones like bith Dragon age games both Final Fantasy 13 games and some other long ones. You may be able to chip away another before my next plat as I think I am going to try and plat Bayonetta next.
    I haven't even played a game since I received the platinum on Legends of War so no I have no chance of catching up. Just to busy with school and not really focused on gaming right now! I you with all the hard work you put into your games the past few months.

Quote Originally Posted by War View Post
    First, congrats with plat #76!

The demo from sounds shapes was really funny. I'm sure I'm gonna play it but that's take a while. I have a lot of other stuff to play.
    Success with finding a co-op partner! Rage looks pretty cool to play, in my opinion.
    A pity that I haven't the game, Then I could help you. But I'm sure you can find a co-op partner!
    Thanks War, you have Rage? I don't see it in your games list. I actually haven't been able to find a partner normally I don't get help as I just give it and when it comes time for me to get some help I just don't have the luck unless it's a couple people I talk to frequently like bnecker717 or pancake model other than that I don't think anyone has helped me but I could be wrong. Rage has got to be overrated in my opinion and one of the worst endings in game history I have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Sry to be such a terrible friend! I thought I posted a congratulations on here but now after seeing your post on stoats cl I see I was wrong! Sorry about that! Many congrats on your new shinies and also on your trophy guides! What's next? You better say Dead Island Riptide!
    Terrible terrible that one person I thought would show up and be kind just forgets about me talking about how I got some new platinums . I was hoping stoat would tell you I had a sense of anger in my choice of words lol but thanks for FINALLY stopping by on your day off. Nice new Avy by the way Dead Island may not be my next platinum could be i guess it all depends on the corrupted data really and my friends that wanna play co-op..i seen a trophy you need to play co-op throughout the game with each character i think

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on all your latest plats mate keep it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Tonto View Post
    Congrats on the Patton plat.
    Thanks guys and thank you for stopping by too!

It is time for me to go underground

Synthwave <3

Terrible terrible that one person I thought would show up and be kind just forgets about me talking about how I got some new platinums . I was hoping stoat would tell you I had a sense of anger in my choice of words lol but thanks for FINALLY stopping by on your day off. Nice new Avy by the way Dead Island may not be my next platinum could be i guess it all depends on the corrupted data really and my friends that wanna play co-op..i seen a trophy you need to play co-op throughout the game with each character i think
    I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!! Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I sure hope that Dead Island doesn't have any problems. You'd think it wouldn't since it's a different game and they had to patch the first one. Hopefully they learned from their mistakes. Really?? I sure hope you're wrong. I'll have to check the trophy list. That would suck! I already played the first game 3-4x all the way through so it'd be nice not to have to do that again.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!! Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I sure hope that Dead Island doesn't have any problems. You'd think it wouldn't since it's a different game and they had to patch the first one. Hopefully they learned from their mistakes. Really?? I sure hope you're wrong. I'll have to check the trophy list. That would suck! I already played the first game 3-4x all the way through so it'd be nice not to have to do that again.
    I had 3 different corrupted data the first time and i played through it with all different people i never got tired of it honestly since zombies kept popping up every time you restart. those vomiter guys the bloated ones were the worst when you had no weapons lol i remember him in the sewer part just annoying! i just know if we need to play through the whole thing with each character we don't always play at the same times so thats a lot of added time but its valuable recording time!!!!!!

Synthwave <3

I had 3 different corrupted data the first time and i played through it with all different people i never got tired of it honestly since zombies kept popping up every time you restart. those vomiter guys the bloated ones were the worst when you had no weapons lol i remember him in the sewer part just annoying! i just know if we need to play through the whole thing with each character we don't always play at the same times so thats a lot of added time but its valuable recording time!!!!!!
    WOW, that sucks! I didn't play the game until the patch came out I believe so I never had that problem. I did have a problem with connecting to friends online though. It was quite annoying. Some days it would work perfectly and other days I couldn't connect to anyone. Hopefully we don't have either of those problems. Haha, yeah those bloated zombies were quite annoying to kill when you didn't have good weapons! I died many times by them vomiting on me while I was trying to sneak around the back of them. lol Sweet, I can't wait to see your recordings!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

The Deathly Rhythm

Congrats on Patton plat, close to 80!
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos06 View Post
    Congrats on Patton plat, close to 80!
    Thank you Kratos….it would be nice if you showed your presence in the community more often.

Forget I Was Ever Here

#77 This game was relatively short but awesome. I really love Dead Island it is so much especially co-op play with bnecker717 and pancake model. Deff a game work buying and playing just a few minor things need to get fixed like enemies glitching into spots you can't get to and need to reload from last check point or so

-i- love myself.

Awesome man congrats on the new ! You've been doing great collecting plats lately.

VitaUnlocked

Congrats on the new plat yoo hoo Any idea on whats next?

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new platinum dude

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Awesome man congrats on the new ! You've been doing great collecting plats lately.
    Thank you Qurb, I have slowed down a lot compared to the last 2 years and I will only be slowing down even more unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by spanishstoat View Post
    Congrats on the new plat yoo hoo Any idea on whats next?
    Thanks Stoat, I been eyeing my Yakuza Dead Souls so I think I will start that up and i think it'll take me a long time i read somewhere it takes close to 100 hours so hopefully its great!
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the new platinum dude
    Thanks Dragon and thank you for stopping by…

PANCAKE MODEL I thank you as well as I seen you post it on Dragon's CL and thank you for helping me play through the game i really appreciate that and i hope you manage to win that speed contest

PRO Member

Congrats on the Dead Island Rip tide plat. It seems it's a shorter plat from what I hear of the first one.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Synthwave <3

Congrats on ing Dead Island, my friend! It was awesome that I was there when it popped for you! Hopefully I'll get the plat soon too. Thanks to you and Pancake for playing with me. It's a lot more fun with friends!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting Dead Island: Riptide

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Retired...

Congrats on the Dead Island Riptide mate. You smoked it!!! I actually thought the first one was the save file corrupted data. I might try second one but wait until the price drop down. I am getting Far Cry 3 end of next month and playing with either you or bnecker717.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thanks War, you have Rage? I don't see it in your games list. I actually haven't been able to find a partner normally I don't get help as I just give it and when it comes time for me to get some help I just don't have the luck unless it's a couple people I talk to frequently like bnecker717 or pancake model other than that I don't think anyone has helped me but I could be wrong. Rage has got to be overrated in my opinion and one of the worst endings in game history I have to say.
    I don't have rage but it's on my 'to play' list. I'm definitely gonna play and there's is just one way to see the ending, play the game! (I don't use Youtube for game endings, the game experience counts hard with a ending in my opinion) So I hope they don't screw the ending up.

Congrats with your 77st plat!

Is Dead Island Riptide really a 'short' game? I have Dead Island and have now played for 10 hours but i'm still in Act I. Great game imo so DIR is also on my 'to play' list.

Succes with your new plat! Really curious witch game it is!

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast