Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist

This is a discussion on Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by snakebit10 Congrats on the Dead Island Rip tide plat. It seems it's a shorter plat from what ...

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the Dead Island Rip tide plat. It seems it's a shorter plat from what I hear of the first one.
    Thanks Snake! Yes, Dead Island Riptide was way faster to achieve the platinum I'd say around 25 hours maybe? I think I was around 29 but I was playing with Pancake Model and Bneckers on their games as well I didnt have my saved data carry over so I had to start from the lowest level. Still worth buying and playing though.

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats on ing Dead Island, my friend! It was awesome that I was there when it popped for you! Hopefully I'll get the plat soon too. Thanks to you and Pancake for playing with me. It's a lot more fun with friends!
    You came to my CL on your own for what do I owe the honor of your presence? Is it a lot more fun with friends, but when your going for those kill trophies its easier by yourself of course! And thanks for playing with me and helping me get the platinum I am ready to finally start Yakuza Dead Souls now and now after seeing Techlands new IP I will be checking that out and following it.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting Dead Island: Riptide
    Thank you Feral I'm still here when your willing to get your co-op games outta the way!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Dead Island Riptide mate. You smoked it!!! I actually thought the first one was the save file corrupted data. I might try second one but wait until the price drop down. I am getting Far Cry 3 end of next month and playing with either you or bnecker717.
    The first game did have corrupt data, this game didnt do that to me, however I just had a trophy glitch on me and some enemies would go into rocks or beneath a hut which nothing a reload last checkpoint couldnt handle unless playign co-op. Its worth it for the price in my opinion and its a game that certainly doesnt need to be followed with a guide to complete. Goodluck with FC3 awesome game as well just to short just like Dead Island.

Quote Originally Posted by War View Post
    I don't have rage but it's on my 'to play' list. I'm definitely gonna play and there's is just one way to see the ending, play the game! (I don't use Youtube for game endings, the game experience counts hard with a ending in my opinion) So I hope they don't screw the ending up.

Congrats with your 77st plat!

Is Dead Island Riptide really a 'short' game? I have Dead Island and have now played for 10 hours but i'm still in Act I. Great game imo so DIR is also on my 'to play' list.

Succes with your new plat! Really curious witch game it is!
    Rage ending I would like to tell you about but no spoilers for you. I was surprised I continued to play it I put it down for well over a year and still need those co-op trophies that nobody ever wants to do so I may not get the platinum. Riptide was relatively short especially if you just doing main quests you'd be surprised how fast it is.

It is time for me to go underground

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Thank you Feral I'm still here when your willing to get your co-op games outta the way!
    Awesome, have to get those done in the near future before I forget lol.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Hey Yoohoo I just wanted to stop by and see how things were going with the CL here. Seems you are still chugging along just fine without me! Good luck with the future projects and finishing up with school!

Silence is a valid option

Love the checklist and your "about me" section is very unique
    Sig by Pancake Model

Notorious K.I.D.

Congrats on the Riptide plat, my son has been bugging me to get this game. He's currently enjoying Bioshock: Infinite so he's pacified for now. Your checklist is looking very clean, I promise to stop in here more.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Forget I Was Ever Here

Awesome, have to get those done in the near future before I forget lol.
    Yes, we should do those because I'm just sitting around waiting for PS4 I guess I grew aged of the PS3 now that is was announced for release this year. I haven't been able to get into my games like I have before.

Quote Originally Posted by glogantn View Post
    Hey Yoohoo I just wanted to stop by and see how things were going with the CL here. Seems you are still chugging along just fine without me! Good luck with the future projects and finishing up with school!
    Hey yeah man thank you! Where have you been? School is just about over for you lucky for you I hope everything works out as far as job and life with the lady! I'm still up on Skype if you're around.

Quote Originally Posted by meliz View Post
    Love the checklist and your "about me" section is very unique
    Thanks Meliz, I really wish I could do something unlike everyone else thats why i went with the table setup and added text into a photo i dunno i'm not one for following. Thank you for stopping by!

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Congrats on the Riptide plat, my son has been bugging me to get this game. He's currently enjoying Bioshock: Infinite so he's pacified for now. Your checklist is looking very clean, I promise to stop in here more.
    K.I.D. no need to come here more friend I keep telling myself to update it and I work on it on the side but don't progress anywhere and like I was saying to Feral I'm just ready for PS4 and new site's new goals new games. I want to play Bioshock just to see if the hype is really believable like everyone says. Dead Island was great but I loved the first one, they are extremely similar to one another. Kinda feels like DLC really just lengthy dlc but i do reccomend buying it right now its $34.99 at best buy

Local Drunk

Yes, we should do those because I'm just sitting around waiting for PS4 I guess I grew aged of the PS3 now that is was announced for release this year. I haven't been able to get into my games like I have before.
    You're ready for the next gen hey Sounds like it (still got a while to wait), don't blame you though the PS4 should be wicked. That's unfortunate mate, maybe you need a break.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Retired...

Good luck in your pursuit of GT5's platinum!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

-i- love myself.

Yeah, good luck with GT5's bud, you'll need it, its going to be a tough journey!

Forget I Was Ever Here

You're ready for the next gen hey Sounds like it (still got a while to wait), don't blame you though the PS4 should be wicked. That's unfortunate mate, maybe you need a break.
    It is unfortunate and I love playing games but it has been more about analyzing games not just playing them so in order for me to be at my best in my career path i just want to explore the new and gather intel from that since it won't be long before I try to break into studio hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Good luck in your pursuit of GT5's platinum!
    Hasan Thank you man and thank you for checking in with me giving me advice and strategies i really appreciate that especially if i ever plan to achieve the platinum! Your Vettel is awesome I can't deny that I use your cars more than my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Yeah, good luck with GT5's bud, you'll need it, its going to be a tough journey!
    Thanks Qurb, I'm getting ready for Grid 2 since like Smash a.k.a. Hasan said before this isn't exactly like a racing game I played before. The closest to this is Ferrari Challenge and I hate it

PRO Member

You're going for GT5? Hmm, maybe I should go for it too, but it might be better to wait until the quarter is over. I have had the game for a year and a half and only put in about 5 hours so far. Just seems so daunting.
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by mjglover View Post
    You're going for GT5? Hmm, maybe I should go for it too, but it might be better to wait until the quarter is over. I have had the game for a year and a half and only put in about 5 hours so far. Just seems so daunting.
    You should it's a nice platinum to have on the shelf in my opinion. You only played 5 hours so far? I played a little more than that, but it's challenging I think thats why i like it even more since i like games that don't make it easy and require the player to actually have skill to obtain the platinum. I'm just not a fan of this b spec racing.

VitaUnlocked

As Kid recommended for you, Bio Inf is a must play. Its my GOTY so far, no exaggeration. The story and gameplay are perfect imo. Worth checking out.

PRO Member

You should it's a nice platinum to have on the shelf in my opinion. You only played 5 hours so far? I played a little more than that, but it's challenging I think thats why i like it even more since i like games that don't make it easy and require the player to actually have skill to obtain the platinum. I'm just not a fan of this b spec racing.
    Heh, I haven't even tried b spec yet. Basically I've only done the National B license tests. But once I do try b spec, I could probably help you with that. Looks like you can boost b spec XP with remote races.
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

PRO Member

Maybe if I have more time to play now that I am back in town for the next few weeks... I might get on some GT5 Action... That game was the sole reason I switched back to Sony's systems a few years back.. love the GT franchise. Hopefully I'll see you on the track soon. Until then good luck with the platinum. It is a heck of an achievement

Forget I Was Ever Here

…..I really have to Pancake Model for helping me play through the co-op missions which was the last bit of trophies I needed. Davey H also for the great guide cause without it I probably would have never got it since I restarted 3x from previous play through from missing certain collectible cards. If anybody else has this game and we can help Pancake get the racing trophies that would be awesome so he can also achieve the platinum. The game was repetitive just with the driving back n fourth if it wasn't for that I would have liked the game so much more. Not to bad even on hardest difficulty not hard and the ending was

Toggle Spoiler

Anyway I would tell someone to but this if it were cheap just the mechanics of the game were sweet enough to buy for.

And while I am updating with a platinum I will say my wife bought me PhotoShop so I will be trying to make some banner for a whole new layout to my CL because I am under construction as I also have a CL banner for once thanks to PixieofDarkness who offered to make me one.

My GT5 progress is doing well I believe I'm kinda basing it off what Smashguy (Hasan) has been telling me. I have to reach lvl 40 A spec, accumulate 750 more cars, get gold in amg special event, loeb even, and the vettel, finish last 24hr endurance race, and finish burburging with 7:03 in the GTR and platinum baby…

For those that ask Grid 2 may be my next platinum as Qurb and I are writing the guide and Amazon screwed me over by not giving me my game on release so I will be starting tomorrow night!

-i- love myself.

Awesome bud, congrats on the Rage ! I still have the game which I haven't started playing yet.

Hey, if you need any help using Photoshop I'd be glad to help you since I know a few stuff but not a true expert.

Good luck with GT5! Your progressing really fast with that game, like really fast...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Looks good dude
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

Notorious K.I.D.

Congrats on the Rage platinum Yoo Hoo.

Smash is a beast at GT5, I'm sure he will be very very helpful.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Synthwave <3

Congrats on ing Rage!

That's very exciting that your wife got you Photoshop. I'm sure you'll have a fun time playing around with that and learning to make banners and whatnot. Good luck and keep up the good progress on GT5!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast