Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist

This is a discussion on Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Big congrats on the Rage platinum dude...

Beast Incarnate

Big congrats on the Rage platinum dude

A plat a month!

Congrats on Rage Yoo Hoo!

Retired...

Congrats on the Rage platinum!

AMG races are not an easy job to beat them so you know how to drive but I am sure you will not in trouble especially siiick GT-R Official Record.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the Rage platinum

I really liked the game but it was way to short

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Gotham's Reckoning

First time on your checklist and I'm surprised I haven't been on it before .

Anyway very nice checklist man and and congrats n platting Rage, keep it up .

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Venire, Videre, Vince

congrats on the new way to go

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by glogantn View Post
    Maybe if I have more time to play now that I am back in town for the next few weeks... I might get on some GT5 Action... That game was the sole reason I switched back to Sony's systems a few years back.. love the GT franchise. Hopefully I'll see you on the track soon. Until then good luck with the platinum. It is a heck of an achievement
    Now that you are back I will help you as much as I can just take your time and don't wear yourself out as it's a long one! Be patient and don't get upset if you events or license by tenths or hundredths just try again and you will get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Awesome bud, congrats on the Rage ! I still have the game which I haven't started playing yet.

Good luck with GT5! Your progressing really fast with that game, like really fast...
    Thanks Qurb, maybe I can help you with the co-op trophies as well it didn't take Pancake and I that long to complete. I feel I progressed far into GT5 but I am slowing down tremendously.

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Congrats on the Rage platinum Yoo Hoo.

Smash is a beast at GT5, I'm sure he will be very very helpful.
    Thanks K.I.D. and yeah Hasan has been very helpful thus far now it's up to me for the rest of the trophies besides maybe having 1000 cars.

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats on ing Rage!

That's very exciting that your wife got you Photoshop. I'm sure you'll have a fun time playing around with that and learning to make banners and whatnot. Good luck and keep up the good progress on GT5!
    Thanks pal I hope I'll have a fun time with Photshop I always ask for things I won't use and are expensive just the way I am. Member all those problems I was having with the recorder? Anyway I called them and had it sent back for a new model that hasn't had the problem occur yet so now I need to wait for the new one.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Big congrats on the Rage platinum dude
    Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on Rage Yoo Hoo!
    Thanks guys and thank you for stopping by sorry there isn't much to look at anymore in the CL I actually closed it down and reopened it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Rage platinum!

AMG races are not an easy job to beat them so you know how to drive but I am sure you will not in trouble especially siiick GT-R Official Record.
    I didn't beat the GTR race yet lol nurburging is tough to master and those amg races are frustrating i only got 1 gold and all the rest silver and i feel like i am doing a perfect job thus far but still second off from gold.

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the Rage platinum

I really liked the game but it was way to short
    Thanks Stu the game itself I didn't find to be great but it's worth playing. Consider the DLC is the same if not longer than the actual game is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    First time on your checklist and I'm surprised I haven't been on it before .

Anyway very nice checklist man and and congrats n platting Rage, keep it up .
    lol game lord I don't know what you see but almost all the context in my CL I deleted and was trying out new things but thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BeefcakeJax View Post
    Looks good dude
    Thank you kindly and I wish you the best on your AC play throughs thats a ton of AC to play straight

It is time for me to go underground

The Deathly Rhythm

Congrats on the Rage plat
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Thanks pal I hope I'll have a fun time with Photshop I always ask for things I won't use and are expensive just the way I am. Member all those problems I was having with the recorder? Anyway I called them and had it sent back for a new model that hasn't had the problem occur yet so now I need to wait for the new one.
    Haha, I do the same thing too sometimes. When I get it in my head that I want something I must have it and then sometimes it turns out that I don't use it as often as I thought I would.

Good luck, I hope the one they send to you works fine and you don't have any problems with it. That's so weird what happened with the first one.

Nice new banner! That's so cool that Pixie was able to make their arms wave.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

congrats rage

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting Rage mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Maybe a little bit late, but congratulations with the Rage plat! Have fun with the next one!

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos06 View Post
    Congrats on the Rage plat
    Thanks stranger! It isn't a game I'd want to play again though.

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Haha, I do the same thing too sometimes. When I get it in my head that I want something I must have it and then sometimes it turns out that I don't use it as often as I thought I would.

Good luck, I hope the one they send to you works fine and you don't have any problems with it. That's so weird what happened with the first one.

Nice new banner! That's so cool that Pixie was able to make their arms wave.
    Well I did get my new recorder in the mail 2 days ago and so far so good no flashes so thats making me happy but it is making me stay logged into windows for some reason which i'll look up later. That banner is pretty awesome and I wish LBP3 would have been a launch title.

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    congrats rage
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting Rage mate
    Quote Originally Posted by War View Post
    Maybe a little bit late, but congratulations with the Rage plat! Have fun with the next one!
    Thanks guys and thanks for stopping by. Rage if you want help with the co-op play let me know and I will help. Also Feral I seen you requested a TLOU banner so goodluck on your way to platinum my friend.

Forget I Was Ever Here

After three weeks of a glitched trophy (Global Domination) which can only be earned once every 7 days. I stayed up until 4AM to see if maybe I had to be logged in when the week was up. I really don't know what's going on with that trophy but I finally got it thankfully. The guide turned out well for me and Qurb as he was a pleasure working with and really helped out with a lot of the trophies I didn't remember.

Since my last post I ordered a PS4 and Watch Dogs and I plan on getting 3 or 4 more games just waiting for my launch titles and Amazon to put more bonus included. I also bought Ride 2 Hell Retribution which looks dope for 29.99 but budget games for the most part are never good so we'll see how that turns out and I called the guide for that. The game will be released on the 25th of this month.

I still have yet to install PhotoShop into my pc I guess it's a mix between being lazy and being enrolled into two classes this month so it's taking its toll on my free time. I hope soon I will get onto make my CL better once again and sorry for the delay

Beast Incarnate

Big congrats on the Grid 2 platinum dude

EDIT: Just realised you haven't got it yet, theres a congrats for when you do get it though lol
    Last edited by DragonWolfVII; 06-14-2013 at 12:52 PM.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Big congrats on the Grid 2 platinum dude

EDIT: Just realised you haven't got it yet, theres a congrats for when you do get it though lol
    Haha no no I did get it I just don't update my trophies friend. I will though to prove it, I stayed up until 4AM to make see myself finally get the damn trophy. Thanks Dragon should be a big congrats though the game was super easy and the online trophies were incredibly easy for a racing game.

Retired...

It's about time. This would be a nice platinum to have as it looks demanding. Congrats!

Back to GT5 or what?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 7 - Gold

Such a lucky S.O.B.

But grats mate.

Notorious K.I.D.

Congratulations on the Grid 2 plat YooHoo, kicking some serious ass in plats.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    It's about time. This would be a nice platinum to have as it looks demanding. Congrats!

Back to GT5 or what?
    Thank you thank you...I would have had the plat in like 2 days from getting it if it wasn't for the glitch in fact this is the first game i took part in writing the guide and didnt make top 50 so i feel sad. Back to GT5 I dunno i been avoiding it for awhile now i spend like a hour buying karts and they bored the hell outta me but i do want to earn that plat just a lot of racing over the past 2 months...i will get back on there this weekend and try and earn a couple trophies such as the last endurance race and maybe sit in front of the tv for 6 hours buying karts.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBullLordy View Post
    Such a lucky S.O.B.

But grats mate.
    HaHa hey i was frustrated as hell thats why I stayed online you could have done it but it would have sucked if you didnt earn it that way either. i wish it was longer and had more cars honestly just felt like it was lacking a lot and the rewind flashback sucked to me and online it was just pointless

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Congratulations on the Grid 2 plat YooHoo, kicking some serious ass in plats.
    Thanks K.I.D. i haven't been kicking ass but i been working hard at times when i am playing. I was trying to get the hardest games done like vanquish gt5 catherine before the ps4 got here. I will be making a new account once that does arrive because i'd like to start fresh from a new console and i havent chosen a name yet depending how they work it

Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast