Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist

This is a discussion on Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Damn I double posted!! Anyways congrats on your 80th plat...

The Deathly Rhythm

Damn I double posted!!

Anyways congrats on your 80th plat
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Wow, that's fast! Isn't a very hard game I guess? Congrats with plat 80 mate! It's a huge number. I'm hoping for 8 plats in 2014. Success with the next game.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    It's still a big achievement, 80 is heaps lol.
    Yes you are correct just some games I don't recognize as an achievement being so easy but none the less I earned them. I think I earned a lot in 2 1/2 years but some people blow me out of the ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Qurbalicious View Post
    Congrats on your new and hitting 80 plats!
    Thanks Qurb and soon I will be congratulating you on your Grid 2 platinum hopefully. Good luck on your new guide how do you end the guide with me and call another one released the same day?

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on #80
    Thanks Cidx and thanks for stopping by

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos06 View Post
    I just remembered, Big Motha Truckers is THE worst racing game ever...........then its The Run lol
    Damn I double posted!!

Anyways congrats on your 80th plat
    ThanksKratos also Big Motha Truckers l never heard of it actually. Is it a PS3 game or was it a PSOne game? I remember 18 wheeling game that was fun.

It is time for me to go underground

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by War View Post
    Wow, that's fast! Isn't a very hard game I guess? Congrats with plat 80 mate! It's a huge number. I'm hoping for 8 plats in 2014. Success with the next game.
    Hey War thanks and no not a hard game at all pretty much all story related and could go back to any page you missed in the book. You halfway to eight i wish you luck. I put a lot of time into my playing so it just takes time.

No new updates unless you want to know I'm at 98/160 challenges in BO II and need TOB for plat and then I got 3 trophies left in GT5 for plat which are reach level 40 A spec, reach time of 7:29 with GTR in burburg, and gold all events

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Hey War thanks and no not a hard game at all pretty much all story related and could go back to any page you missed in the book. You halfway to eight i wish you luck. I put a lot of time into my playing so it just takes time.
    In the summer holiday i have the time to game and I hope to plat a few games then. I wish you luck with CoD: BOII and Gran turismo 5.

Book of Spells looks funny but I don't have a move controller, so that's not playable for me.

The Deathly Rhythm

Thanks Kratos also Big Motha Truckers l never heard of it actually. Is it a PS3 game or was it a PSOne game? I remember 18 wheeling game that was fun.
    Its a free to play PC game
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Forget I Was Ever Here

81 I believe this is....I been writing the guide for this and already did the guide for the Cook's Mad Recipe piece of cake boring and the most GLITCHED game I have ever played. If you like QTE and Loading screens this is the game for you! I beat it twice now and need to go back and make a video guide of the collectibles yay, NOT!! Anyways I would recommend this game if it were around $8-10 US or maybe $14.99 through the PSN. I only paid 9.40 something for both the game and DLC so I made out personally. Fake sex in the game terrible language and collectibles blend in with the level design.

On a good news side though this is the second game that I achieved the platinum first with the other one being Little Big Planet Karting which I also did the guide with bnecker717. I would have had Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 I believe if it didn't come out a week late in the states!!!

Forget I Was Ever Here

In the summer holiday i have the time to game and I hope to plat a few games then. I wish you luck with CoD: BOII and Gran turismo 5.

Book of Spells looks funny but I don't have a move controller, so that's not playable for me.
    Thanks I'll need the luck just to stay working on the games lol they took a lot out of me and I'm not a fan of COD so it's even harder to stay into that one. GT5 is more like I want to complete because so many people gave up on it.

Its a free to play PC game
    Oh man I wish referring to PS3 racing games not PC games the only real PC game I ever played was Rome Total War

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on #81 my friend!

Keep up the good work!

Do you like classic rock? The Who, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Rolling stones for example?

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on #81 my friend!

Keep up the good work!

Do you like classic rock? The Who, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Rolling stones for example?
    Thanks for stopping by and yes I love classic rock those were great days. Pink Floyd a little bit The Beatles I don't listen to though. Marvin Gaye, Greggory Abbot, ACDC, Led Zepplin, ZZ Top, Peaches n Herb, Ben Thompson, Jackson 5, Aerosmith, Ozzy, The Eagles there are a lot of groups I listen to with Genesis being one of my favorite

Local Drunk

Congrats on the new plat mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the new ! That game looks... awful.

Retired...

Congrats on the new platinum and also earned 1st plat in the world.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Ride to Hell platinum dude

★ Extra Astronomical ★

How'd you manage to get Ride to Hell so cheap? It's definitely a game I'd buy if the price is right

Game on....

Nice checklist and update and congrats on the latest platinum trophy.

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thanks I'll need the luck just to stay working on the games lol they took a lot out of me and I'm not a fan of COD so it's even harder to stay into that one. GT5 is more like I want to complete because so many people gave up on it.
    Congrats with plat 81! I'm a little fan of COD, but I prefer SP games. I like them more than the online games. I have played GT5 by a friend and it look difficult to plat, so I wish you fun and success with that one!

PRO Member

Congrats on the Ride to Hell plat dude. Good luck on your quest for Gt5 and BO 2. That will be 2 good additions to your collection.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat mate
    Thank you good buddy if I wasn't doing the guide I dunno if I would have kept going or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Qurbalicious View Post
    Congrats on the new ! That game looks... awful.
    HaHa thanks Qurb what a supporter it was bad yeah having the same characters playing different roles. You even play the same tracks that got boring quicly.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the new platinum and also earned 1st plat in the world.
    Thank you thank you and yup 1st is an achievement for me no matter what game it is.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Ride to Hell platinum dude
    Thank you and thanks for stopping by.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    How'd you manage to get Ride to Hell so cheap? It's definitely a game I'd buy if the price is right
    Well if you wanna play it I could send it to you. I bought it off of Amazon since I am always shopping there but when I bought Grid 2 they were doing a $10 credit if you purchased it. After a couple weeks they upped it to $15. anyway when I purchased the game on Amazon I was thinking it would cost me around $15 but it came out to $5.40 or $5.60 I did call Amazon because I should have had my game the day of released but they didn't get out soon enough and hey said they were going to help me out somehow. With the purchase of Ride to Hell they gave away $10 amazon movie credit and they gave me multiple of that too so I dunno whats going on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Nice checklist and update and congrats on the latest platinum trophy.
    Hello Timeless I don't even have a CL anymore I am working on it as much as I can it was a nice at one time and thanks.

Congrats with plat 81! I'm a little fan of COD, but I prefer SP games. I like them more than the online games. I have played GT5 by a friend and it look difficult to plat, so I wish you fun and success with that one!
    I love SP games too but MP games are fun to play with friends and more enjoyable. I love me some co-op games or some good SOCOM. GT5 is not really difficult for the most part, there are a few races that are other than that it is just very time consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the Ride to Hell plat dude. Good luck on your quest for Gt5 and BO 2. That will be 2 good additions to your collection.
    Thanks Snake and yeah I still need to earn Tower of Babble trophy in COD and i doubt it will happen and GT5 is always thorn in my side with a race I been working on it.

A plat a month!

Congrats on Ride to Hell!

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast