Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist

This is a discussion on Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by BeefcakeJax I forgot to tell you, I can see that you are in Arson, good luck with ...

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by BeefcakeJax View Post
    I forgot to tell you, I can see that you are in Arson, good luck with Bulletproof Windshield trophy on the DLC case, it's a real pain in the ass.
    Beef since you mentioned it I looked at the guide first and I got it on my first try so now i'm about to go after the cars i think i need 6 but i'll have to learn your trick first of what you were telling me b4 i started it back up again

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Good luck with that, it took me a few tries but you learn how to do it quick. Are you playing the whole game now or just the DLC?.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Good luck with that, it took me a few tries but you learn how to do it quick. Are you playing the whole game now or just the DLC?.
    I already beat all the DLC but I was playing that as well...I also just collected all 95 cars and just need to do a few random things...collect the reels, shields, get 100% completion, finish 2 street cases, and the $47,000 penalty n im done with it for 100% what car were you having a problem with? i found 93 of them without much of a problem

Well 3 more trophies n i'm done

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    thats got to be annoying that everytime you post to go make the font purple geeeeez or is there a way to keep it like that? How's TR going? They wave to me everyday telling me my favorite quote.
    No not really, I'm actually pretty use to it, this isn't the first forum I've been on lol. I wish there was a way to keep it like that, no lie it would be easier. I only have two levels then I get my last trophy and platinum for Tomb Raider then I'm heading back to Dead Space 2 and getting in some practice for NGS 2. Kidson said that he would help me out after I get some practice in with master ninja difficultly. Well your sack people wave for you and everyone else so that's all that matters. They can't outsmart me when I have the original lol.

Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Forget I Was Ever Here

Trophy guide is wrong with the amount of time it takes to plat seeing as how I got 100% in under 35 hours but i really didn't like the slow pace of the game and I only played it because of Beef insisted I go for it!!!! the game was easy and for the 5 stars i followed a guide since i didn't want to play again!

Notorious K.I.D.

Congratulations on the Noire plat, and you got it relatively fast too.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

-i- love myself.

Wow that was quick, congrats my friend on the new ! Your CL is looking great btw.

Retired...

Congrats on the LA Noire platinum. The story was great and got a lot better as it went on. I was shocked and saddened by the ending. I was also really surprised at Cole's affair.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on the recent I have the game myself but have not started it yet. Good tip about what you said about the tg I will take that into consideration when I play this game!

Keep up the good work man! here is another tune from Genesis to celebrate the new shiny

weird vid though but a good tune!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the LA Noire platinum dude

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting L.A Noire mate, game

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Congrats with your 82th plat, mate!
    It looks like a good game, Maffia II style.Maybe i'm gonna check it out.
    Any idea what game is next?

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the new platinum

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Ice Cream Firefighter

Those banners do look great mate and now that you have them mirrored it puts more of a focus on your content. I love those new banners as well they are awesome. You also have good taste in shows i've watched most of those and enjoyed the hell out of them.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by PixieOfDarkness View Post
    No not really, I'm actually pretty use to it, this isn't the first forum I've been on lol. I wish there was a way to keep it like that, no lie it would be easier. I only have two levels then I get my last trophy and platinum for Tomb Raider then I'm heading back to Dead Space 2 and getting in some practice for NGS 2. Kidson said that he would help me out after I get some practice in with master ninja difficultly. Well your sack people wave for you and everyone else so that's all that matters. They can't outsmart me when I have the original lol.
    Bring it up to someone maybe it could be done I don't see why not. Just time consuming to do that everytime and it adds personal flavor to it. Thats great work with TR sounds like you'll have the platinum very soon and NGS I never played them but they look like fun and I hear they are not only time consuming but actually hard.

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Congratulations on the Noire plat, and you got it relatively fast too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurbalicious View Post
    Wow that was quick, congrats my friend on the new ! Your CL is looking great btw.
    Thanks guys it was pretty quick it seemes compared to the guide estimated time and I wasn't expecting to be done so quick but glad I am done with it! Also thanks for looking at the new CL I been working on I appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the LA Noire platinum. The story was great and got a lot better as it went on. I was shocked and saddened by the ending. I was also really surprised at Cole's affair.
    I'll be honest and say I didn't pay much attention to the story at all just because of the lack of interest I had in it. I would listen to it but when a cut scene would come up I'd do something else like eat or search the web.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on the recent I have the game myself but have not started it yet. Good tip about what you said about the tg I will take that into consideration when I play this game!

Keep up the good work man! here is another tune from Genesis to celebrate the new shiny
    weird vid though but a good tune!
    Thats not a weird video considering the time it was made! Great tune indeed better than the Beetles and when you do play it enjoy and have a good time with it as it was just to slow paced for me where I didn't want to play again which is why I followed the clue guide 2 get 5 stars.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the LA Noire platinum dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting L.A Noire mate, game
    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the new platinum
    Thank you guy's I'm sure you guys already have it as well!

Quote Originally Posted by War View Post
    Congrats with your 82th plat, mate!
    It looks like a good game, Maffia II style.Maybe i'm gonna check it out.
    Any idea what game is next?
    Damn War I hardly even see you on the network anymore how's it been going? The game was done very well between the designers programmers etc. the game was visually appealing and done well if you like something tha could seem slower to play and thats not my style which is why i never played it after all the times I tried. I thought Mafia II was better but thats me

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Those banners do look great mate and now that you have them mirrored it puts more of a focus on your content. I love those new banners as well they are awesome. You also have good taste in shows i've watched most of those and enjoyed the hell out of them.
    Hey again I want to say thanks for taking the time to view my newest version of my CL I appreciate that. Its not finished yet but I do try to work on it frequently when I get the chance but I have to rewrite my thoughts on the games so i got 70+ more to go YaY....NOT. I love those side banners and just the firey theme and I stole a lot of ideas from other CL's such as yours obviously and KID's. Most of those shows are really good Persons of Interest I haven't finished the first season but still great and I bought every season all 5 Breaking Bad's and i just havent been able to get into it

-i- love myself.

Hey again I want to say thanks for taking the time to view my newest version of my CL I appreciate that. Its not finished yet but I do try to work on it frequently when I get the chance but I have to rewrite my thoughts on the games so i got 70+ more to go YaY....NOT. I love those side banners and just the firey theme and I stole a lot of ideas from other CL's such as yours obviously and KID's. Most of those shows are really good Persons of Interest I haven't finished the first season but still great and I bought every season all 5 Breaking Bad's and i just havent been able to get into it
    Yoo what are you waiting for?! It's such an awesome show!! Last season of Breaking Bad starts August 11.. i think.

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Damn War I hardly even see you on the network anymore how's it been going? The game was done very well between the designers programmers etc. the game was visually appealing and done well if you like something tha could seem slower to play and thats not my style which is why i never played it after all the times I tried. I thought Mafia II was better but thats me
    I'm fine! How are you?
    I was busy with school the last weeks but that's finished now. I have more time for gaming what's very likely and I'm working on the Saints Row The Third plat. Maybe you allready saw that. So I hope I can plat it. I think LA Noire is more my style, maybe i'm gonna buy it, but I have many gamex to play and that games are first.

Your CL is great now! Good layout and very clear. Looking forward to see it finished!

PRO Member

Bring it up to someone maybe it could be done I don't see why not. Just time consuming to do that everytime and it adds personal flavor to it. Thats great work with TR sounds like you'll have the platinum very soon and NGS I never played them but they look like fun and I hear they are not only time consuming but actually hard.
    Yea you're right about that but I like being me and being different lol. Besides I have no idea where or who to even bring that up to. It sounds like a great idea. I have one more level on Tomb Raider and then I get my last trophy and platinum. That game is hard beyond belief man. I mean I've had it for years and I'm barely making it through hard.

Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Venire, Videre, Vince

Stopping by to pay you a cl visit my friend!

*parks low-rider car to get out and visits da cl*

Here is another tune to enjoy from Phil; don't know if it has happened to you but I hate it when I lose a number! LOL:

*gets into car and drives away jamming to the '80s tunes! + into the sunset

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast