Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist

This is a discussion on Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; # 83 JIMMIE JOHNSON ANYTHING WITH AN ENGINE Thanks to tuvuu48- I wouldn't have played this to the platinum. A ...

Forget I Was Ever Here

# 83 JIMMIE JOHNSON ANYTHING WITH AN ENGINE

Thanks to tuvuu48- I wouldn't have played this to the platinum. A long time ago I posted in the boosting thread since this game is deal online and tuvuu replied to me and said someday we'll play and I actually never beat the campaign as you need to for a special driver you need on mp to earn a trophy. Last week or this week tuvuu asked me for help and I got on and helped him and he told me how short n easy the game was so I just went through with it thanks to him and we actually challenged the guide that was written. We'll see how that goes but the game is weak and if you want to play it I think it's $10 US and get that campaign out of the way and I'll help anyone who needs help on the mp trophies.

It is time for me to go underground

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Qurbalicious View Post
    Yoo what are you waiting for?! It's such an awesome show!! Last season of Breaking Bad starts August 11.. i think.
    Actually I was going to ask if you wanted the series for some games that popped into my head last night...I just can't get into it the only disc I took out was the first disc of season 1 i don't know if i opened them all or not but normally thats what I do to make sure the disc is in there as I have gotten screwed over a couple times.

Quote Originally Posted by War View Post
    I'm fine! How are you?
    I was busy with school the last weeks but that's finished now. I have more time for gaming what's very likely and I'm working on the Saints Row The Third plat. Maybe you allready saw that. So I hope I can plat it. I think LA Noire is more my style, maybe i'm gonna buy it, but I have many gamex to play and that games are first.

Your CL is great now! Good layout and very clear. Looking forward to see it finished!
    Thanks for checking out my newest layout Thanos (War) How do you like SR3? Awesome game I remember I hated it when I first played it though what a shame. Goodluck to you and LA Noire is your style as in slow gameplay? You cant even pull out your weapon when you want so it could have been ton of fun but wasnt to me.

Quote Originally Posted by PixieOfDarkness View Post
    Yea you're right about that but I like being me and being different lol. Besides I have no idea where or who to even bring that up to. It sounds like a great idea. I have one more level on Tomb Raider and then I get my last trophy and platinum. That game is hard beyond belief man. I mean I've had it for years and I'm barely making it through hard.
    You have a lot of nice platinums so I don't see much holding you back and NGS2 is just the next step which one you think will be harder between that n Dead Space 2? I really want to start my #2 just didnt like the 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Stopping by to pay you a cl visit my friend!

*parks low-rider car to get out and visits da cl*

Here is another tune to enjoy from Phil; don't know if it has happened to you but I hate it when I lose a number! LOL:

*gets into car and drives away jamming to the '80s tunes! + into the sunset
    As long as it is Impala you can park it anywhere here you can park it on my posts man thanks for visiting you always giving me something to rock to and I dont lose numbers cause I dont get them but in the past sure i have one time and it bugged me for the longest time and then another time where i didnt even ask for one and then 5 minutes later i was looking for the sexy chick in the mall n never found her again but I'm happy with where I am now

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Grats on #83, I've never heard of that game before

Retired...

Congrats on the newest platinum. Have you taken your decision what your #100 plats is going to be?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Congrats on #83, and thanks for helping me boost. I wouldn't have gotten it without you either.

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    You have a lot of nice platinums so I don't see much holding you back and NGS2 is just the next step which one you think will be harder between that n Dead Space 2? I really want to start my #2 just didnt like the 1st.
    Yea, I know I have a lot lol. I know I'm not far in NGS 2 but that game is so hard it's ridiculous seriously. I've barely made it halfway through hard and there's still a whole other difficulty after that. I've started my hardcore playthrough on Dead Space 2 it's just annoying because I have to learn the spawn points and where I can nab those nercos before they get too numerous, especially the rooms with those stupid bat things that turn the dead into nercos. What number 2 are you talk about? Dead Space or NGS? Congrats on your new platinum Sniper.

Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new platinum dude

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on 50 + 33 = 83

Keep up the good work!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Local Drunk

Congrats on the new plat, mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    Grats on #83, I've never heard of that game before
    Yeah man I don't think many people have but I did see it for sale in walmart today for the first time. And congrats to you on #65 i believe it was

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the newest platinum. Have you taken your decision what your #100 plats is going to be?
    Thanks Hasan and 100 not going to happen man I dont think I'll even get to 90 to be honest like I said I'm making a new account once PS4 gets here at least i want to.

Quote Originally Posted by tuvuu48- View Post
    Congrats on #83, and thanks for helping me boost. I wouldn't have gotten it without you either.
    Yeah you could be right but you did say you were helping someone else as well so you would have gotten it a day later? thank you just for getting me to play that game.

Quote Originally Posted by PixieOfDarkness View Post
    Yea, I know I have a lot lol. I know I'm not far in NGS 2 but that game is so hard it's ridiculous seriously. I've barely made it halfway through hard and there's still a whole other difficulty after that. I've started my hardcore playthrough on Dead Space 2 it's just annoying because I have to learn the spawn points and where I can nab those nercos before they get too numerous, especially the rooms with those stupid bat things that turn the dead into nercos. What number 2 are you talk about? Dead Space or NGS? Congrats on your new platinum Sniper.
    thank you mam n Dead Space 2 I was referring to as i never played a ninja gaiden game before. do you have to kill all enemies or can u run past some?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the new platinum dude
    Thank you thank you hopefully you will have Afrika really soon..what made you want to play that anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on 50 + 33 = 83

Keep up the good work!
    Damn you Cid I was like i only have 50!!!! i'd say i got about 50 worthy plats some are really easy or just dumb! thanks for coming by n you didnt bring no music for anyone to listen to!

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat, mate
    Thank you feral when I noticed you got one I had to get one I was jealous!

Beast Incarnate

Thank you thank you hopefully you will have Afrika really soon..what made you want to play that anyway?
    I'd always been interested but it was never released over here. Me and stupot swapped games and he offered me Afrika so I took him up on it. Glad I did because I'm enjoying it

-i- love myself.

Actually I was going to ask if you wanted the series for some games that popped into my head last night...I just can't get into it the only disc I took out was the first disc of season 1 i don't know if i opened them all or not but normally thats what I do to make sure the disc is in there as I have gotten screwed over a couple times.
    Yoo bud I'd love that, I love Breaking Bad I'll let you know whenever I'm done with some of my games. Hey congrats on the new btw.

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the new platinum not far off 100 now!

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Local Drunk

Thank you feral when I noticed you got one I had to get one I was jealous!
    Oh I bet you were, lol.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Silence is a valid option

Congrats on #83!!! Keep up the great work
    Sig by Pancake Model

PRO Member

thank you mam n Dead Space 2 I was referring to as i never played a ninja gaiden game before. do you have to kill all enemies or can u run past some?
    Well there's some parts where you're locked in and can't get out until you kill all of the nercos. Other parts you can run past them depending on the room and the situation.

Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
    Pixie's Glittering Hollow

Latest Platinum:
    Assassin's Creed III

Currently Playing:
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

The Deathly Rhythm

Late Congrats on your new plat
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thanks for checking out my newest layout Thanos (War) How do you like SR3? Awesome game I remember I hated it when I first played it though what a shame. Goodluck to you and LA Noire is your style as in slow gameplay? You cant even pull out your weapon when you want so it could have been ton of fun but wasnt to me.
    Congrats with your new plat mate!

SR3 is an awesome game and I love it to play! The challenges can be a bit annoying but i'm close to the plat so I hope I can plat it in these days. For LA Noire, I have to check to game by myself, I think slow gameplay can be frustrating but it looks like a cool game so I'm gonna check it out.

PRO Member

Congrats on the Jimmie Johnson plat. I had thought about getting it a while back but eventually passed on it. From your little review there It seems like I maid the right descision.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on the trophy milestone yo 5k+ total count and rising!

Keep up the good work!

You asked for a vid well here's another one you might enjoy from Phil Collins:

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast