Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist

This is a discussion on Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII I'd always been interested but it was never released over here. Me and stupot swapped games ...

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I'd always been interested but it was never released over here. Me and stupot swapped games and he offered me Afrika so I took him up on it. Glad I did because I'm enjoying it
    I'm glad you liked Afrika and even got the platinum I can't believe its like full price online still and I cannot cave in and buy a used game lol which is still more than 1/2 price. I may have gotten ahead of you trophy count wise last night but I'ma work hard getting up to 75% again!

Quote Originally Posted by Qurbalicious View Post
    Yoo bud I'd love that, I love Breaking Bad I'll let you know whenever I'm done with some of my games. Hey congrats on the new btw.
    I'll keep saying it, what a dumb show I'm gonna buy walking dead soon that better be good.

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the new platinum not far off 100 now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Oh I bet you were, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by meliz View Post
    Congrats on #83!!! Keep up the great work
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Late Congrats on your new plat
    Thank you guys n gal I'm not far off from 100 thats right and I am pretty close to platinum in a few of my games but I start new ones before finishing others so i doubt ill hit 100 before PS4 arrives but never know I guess. School is picking up the pace big time barely giving me any time at all to play.

Quote Originally Posted by War View Post
    Congrats with your new plat mate!
    SR3 is an awesome game and I love it to play! The challenges can be a bit annoying but i'm close to the plat so I hope I can plat it in these days. For LA Noire, I have to check to game by myself, I think slow gameplay can be frustrating but it looks like a cool game so I'm gonna check it out.
    It is awesome!! those challenges aren't hard or anything maybe a tad bit of a grind nothing hard about them!

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the Jimmie Johnson plat. I had thought about getting it a while back but eventually passed on it. From your little review there It seems like I maid the right descision.
    I paid $10. for it like a year ago or something but if you want the plat lol go get the game beat it to get jimmie johnson n ill help you with the multiplayer trophies takes like 5 minutes n i guess even though many ppl didn't play it kinda of rare not many people have it and it is one of the worst racing games i ever played and for those that know how much i hated THE RUN NFS thats a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on the trophy milestone yo 5k+ total count and rising!

Keep up the good work!

You asked for a vid well here's another one you might enjoy from Phil Collins:

Thanks for the video Cid and yup 5k i never realized until I seen it posted in Dragons CL it put a smile on my face but i don't keep count of that i just keep on playing…You and Feral will be ahead of my soon when I make a new account so i will be chasing you guys down

It is time for me to go underground

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    It is awesome!! those challenges aren't hard or anything maybe a tad bit of a grind nothing hard about them!
    Some are a little bit annoying, but they aren't hard. Still working on it.
    Congrats with hitting 5000 trophies!

Forget I Was Ever Here

So the past 2 weeks I bought a lot of games because of a couple people Pancake Model n Beefcake but also because of sales....I also got a new t.v. to replace mine since it has began to die on me

I will not open this game as it will remain sealed same as Afrika whenever I get it.

renting out a server for the week to get the harder dlc trophies if you want to join let me know

-i- love myself.

You have bought some awesome games there man! Keeping that PB game sealed I see... $_$ I'll be able to join your server tomorrow hopefully if I end up renewing my PS+. Btw, your CL looks even better now, love it.

Forget I Was Ever Here

You have bought some awesome games there man! Keeping that PB game sealed I see... $_$ I'll be able to join your server tomorrow hopefully if I end up renewing my PS+. Btw, your CL looks even better now, love it.

Yeah I'ma buy Afrika and keep i sealed too that should be my last game and we'll see if that actually happens this time! I been saying i for awhile!!! I like the new CL myself thank you for the banners and things or did you just like the music? lol i'ma add some tank! I'm down to one regular game trophy which is rank 45 i'm at 19 so loooooong way to go like 30 hours but i'm still trying for dlc trophies so maybe even longer i don't see me ever getting 100

The Deathly Rhythm

Good games man.....but tell me this

WHERES DEAD SPACE 2???? lol
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Good games man.....but tell me this

WHERES DEAD SPACE 2???? lol
    I already own it bud just haven't gotten to it yet!!! I really need to but I'm not excited to play it and I thought i would have already!! its in one of my next 20 games to play i might even cancel my ps4 order just to keep playing this

The Deathly Rhythm

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    I already own it bud just haven't gotten to it yet!!! I really need to but I'm not excited to play it and I thought i would have already!! its in one of my next 20 games to play i might even cancel my ps4 order just to keep playing this
    I know man I was jk, play it when you can
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Venire, Videre, Vince

Keep up the good work my friend!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

-i- love myself.

Hey Yoo, congrats on the BF3 !! That was actually pretty fast! Good luck with Operation Flash Point. Almost forgot... congrats on the MLB 100%

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on #84 dude

Keep up the good work!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Forget I Was Ever Here

Hey Yoo, congrats on the BF3 !! That was actually pretty fast! Good luck with Operation Flash Point. Almost forgot... congrats on the MLB 100%
    Thank you kindly sir...it was far from fast lol I think it was around 70 hours last time I seen and thats just about the 100% too I just need that 1 single trophy for 100 so I'll have to go back and play it. When you get on I'll play with you if I'm not doing anything else and I'd say you go for it too unless you don't want to put all those hours into mp. MLB 100% woohoo I used to play homerun derby in baseball games in the past that was sweet and do see how baseball has evolved since i last played a game was great to see..

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on #84 dude
    Keep up the good work!
    Thank you Cid and there was no Phil Collins played throughout my gameplay on that one...I listened to some Joe Budden and Slaughterhouse

Game was utterly long it seemed with the excessive amount of mp time needed to reach rank 45...I didn't mind it so much and I worked on all the dlc at the same time so when i hit platinum i only got the complete warrior trophy left which is awesome to me. I did this under three weeks i think and i mostly played just this game for a long while. A lot of people I heard complain about the storyline but I didn't mind it except that it was short.

Short but awesome game as ever and just like with other GOW games almost everything is story related. I can't believe I waiting so long to play it. I'll end up playing this game again in the near future to figure out how to get a few red orb boxes that i seen but couldn't get to them.

Retired...

Congratulations on the two platinums, I know how easy/hard you've been trying to get it. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Congrats on the new plats Yoo Hoo. Good work my friend.

I should get serious about BF3 but it hasn't been a big concern. I love the mp but just never have give the sp to much time. Alot of times when I would play the mp I wouldn't even concern to much with trophies.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 7 - Gold

Grats on Ascension, that was fast.
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

Level 5 Esper

Grats on both those plats man!! I'm incredibly jealous of that BF3 plat!! xD I should really learn to fly a chopper so I can finally work on those co-op missions Did you do the co-op missions with randoms or with someone you know??
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Congrats on the GOW and BF 3 Plats!!!! Ouch I've been so busy lately that I haven't played many games, just trying to get back into it again (had to play HR Derby for MLB12 to get the exp for the vita before servers closed). I have to still work on MLB 2k11 and 2k12 before they close those servers as well. I'm jealous of the BF as I use to play that so much yet lack so many of the multi trophies including rank 45 (I might be 19 not sure). GOW I haven't even started playing yet except to get the easy online trophy, it sits on my shelf along with Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider I barely touch. Well anytime you need anything online and I have the game, look me up and hopefully we can help each other. If you still need anything in BF3, I'm around to try for that as well Congrats once again!
    Haven't updated anything on here since the site went down a year ago with the new servers so lost all my friends and post counts and everything looking to help and get help with games and trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...checklist.html My Trophy checklist

Lvl 6 - Silver

Yoo Hoo nice checklist! And I never realised you had that many plats!

On a sidenote if your starting OFDR then hate to break it to you but im pretty sure the servers have been taken down, and there are a few online trophies in the game! I do think however you can do them if LAN if that's an option for you.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on #85 dude! Nicely done!

Keep up the good work!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

The Incredible Marccap

Some nice recent plats you got there :marccap:

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast