Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist

This is a discussion on Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Smashguy Congratulations on the two platinums, I know how easy/hard you've been trying to get it. Couldn't ...

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congratulations on the two platinums, I know how easy/hard you've been trying to get it. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
    Thanks Hasan and yeah I was playing BF3 for a long time and into the night a lot of times. It was a lot of fun when I was playing with some peope I knew a little bit or started playing with the people I won with on a team a lot.I played a ton of conquest domination just killing people and defending some flag points was an easy score raiser.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the new plats Yoo Hoo. Good work my friend.

I should get serious about BF3 but it hasn't been a big concern. I love the mp but just never have give the sp to much time. Alot of times when I would play the mp I wouldn't even concern to much with trophies.
    Thanks Snake! Actually Beefcake down below told me it was a double xp weekend last weekend so I played until I got the rank I needed as leveling up was taking a few games and I didn't like that so I just went at it. I always try and do sp first with mp games mostly because you learn the game and just get involved with what is happening. The storyline in BF3 is really short and really easy on hard you should run through it in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefcakeJax View Post
    Grats on Ascension, that was fast.
    Yeah thanks Beef but it wasn't 8 hours for me, I was at 10 with some change and then I reloaded a chapter from chapter 21 and played to 28 and when i quit everything was gone and no autosave lol so i had to replay all of that but the game was fun and i enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Grats on both those plats man!! I'm incredibly jealous of that BF3 plat!! xD I should really learn to fly a chopper so I can finally work on those co-op missions Did you do the co-op missions with randoms or with someone you know??
    Thanks Frost. Go into a conquest map and just fly the chopper all game long you'll be better with it. I did not fly the chapter in that mission in fact at first I did and it was the first time and I did and we died instantly. I did the co-op missions with someone I play with frequently and who is a great gamer and was really good at the BF3 game so it helped me in all parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Devotor View Post
    Congrats on the GOW and BF 3 Plats!!!! Ouch I've been so busy lately that I haven't played many games, just trying to get back into it again (had to play HR Derby for MLB12 to get the exp for the vita before servers closed). I have to still work on MLB 2k11 and 2k12 before they close those servers as well. I'm jealous of the BF as I use to play that so much yet lack so many of the multi trophies including rank 45 (I might be 19 not sure). GOW I haven't even started playing yet except to get the easy online trophy, it sits on my shelf along with Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider I barely touch. Well anytime you need anything online and I have the game, look me up and hopefully we can help each other. If you still need anything in BF3, I'm around to try for that as well Congrats once again!
    Thank you kindly Devortor as I do need 1 trophy for the 100% and it's the complete warrior trophy where you get a kill in a tank, jet, and with assault rifle in 1 kill. I only got 2 of the kills one and then I didn't have an assault rifle but I died anyway. You got a lot of sports games going on...Those servers don't stick around for very long which sucks but hope you manage completing them. I got a ton of games on my shelf as well that havent been played at all and at some point I will. I have the PS4 preordered but I don't know when I'll get around to playing it cause I want to play my games I have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt-Redding View Post
    Yoo Hoo nice checklist! And I never realised you had that many plats!

On a sidenote if your starting OFDR then hate to break it to you but im pretty sure the servers have been taken down, and there are a few online trophies in the game! I do think however you can do them if LAN if that's an option for you.
    Thanks Cpt and yeah I have I think 5 more missions left on OFDR on hard for platinum. I had the game since release with Uncharted 2 back in 2008 or 09 I think they released same day and got them. I already had the mp trophies so I was lucky enough to get those out of the way but playing the campaign mp would have been so much easier than taking 2 shots and dying that gets really annoying specially when you're far into a mission and have to start all over.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on #85 dude! Nicely done!

Keep up the good work!
    Yup I will keep it up once I finish my school work this week is rough and I think I will be starting Definace and finishing Price is Right Decades and OFDR hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Marccap View Post
    Some nice recent plats you got there :marccap:
    Thanks bud I got some other nice ones in there somewhere too! I havent finished up the CL yet just haven't had much time with it.

Thank you All for stopping by

It is time for me to go underground

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the 2 new plats dude

PRO Member

Congrats on the BF3 and Ascension plats. Only 15 away from 100 now, you are getting really close.

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Congrats with the 2 plats, mate!

BF3 plat is very impressive! Are you also going to plat BF4 when it's released?
    GOW: Acension looks like an awesome game! Still have to play al the other parts and they are awesome!

Success with your next plat!

Silence is a valid option

Congrats on the BF3 and Ascension plat!!! Great job
    Sig by Pancake Model

-i- love myself.

Ooooo another ... congrats buddy! Good luck with Borderlands!!

Forget I Was Ever Here

Still working on the 100%

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post

Still working on the 100%
    If I remember correctly the collectible trophies in the DLC are a bitch. Specifically the panties and the fish, but maybe it was just me. As of right now it's the only game I own with DLC that has both the plat and 100%. Then again it's the only game I've played that I enjoyed enough to plat and get DLC.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

★ Extra Astronomical ★

My bad I've been slacking and haven't congratulated you on your last three plats, well done man

-i- love myself.

Hey bud congrats on the Borderlands ! Good luck with BL2 if your chasing the !

Local Drunk

Shit mate, you've been smashing the plats recently. Congrats on the 3 latest ones

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Game on....

Looking really good in here and congrats on the latest plats

Lvl 2 - Bronze

This I have to say is another awesome collection, no doubt about it. The collection is phenomanol and yet again, the list too

PRO Member

Congrats on the borderlands plat! Good luck with your next platinum

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Congrats with plat #86, mate!

The Deathly Rhythm

Haven't been congratulating anybody for a while because I was so busy but congrats on all your new plats

Close to 100 now..you'll get there lol
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by tuvuu48- View Post
    Congrats on the BF3 and Ascension plats. Only 15 away from 100 now, you are getting really close.
    Yeah maybe I'll continue to play on the PS3 until I reach 100 since I canceled my preorder of PS4. Gives me more time to play old gamer and focus on more important things.

Quote Originally Posted by War View Post
    Congrats with the 2 plats, mate!

BF3 plat is very impressive! Are you also going to plat BF4 when it's released?
    GOW: Acension looks like an awesome game! Still have to play al the other parts and they are awesome!

Success with your next plat!
    Thanks War...I will not be playing BF4 probably I didn't see the big hype about; I'm a SOCOM gamer of the real original titles like 2 n 3 even confrontation was a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the 2 new plats dude
    Quote Originally Posted by meliz View Post
    Congrats on the BF3 and Ascension plat!!! Great job
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurbalicious View Post
    Ooooo another ... congrats buddy! Good luck with Borderlands!!
    Thank you ladies n gents and thank you hopefully BL2 wont take to long but i'll prob 100% that now that i bought the season pass

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    My bad I've been slacking and haven't congratulated you on your last three plats, well done man
    All good bud you been busy and I really haven't been in here either so no worries plus we always find out sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Qurbalicious View Post
    Hey bud congrats on the Borderlands ! Good luck with BL2 if your chasing the !
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Shit mate, you've been smashing the plats recently. Congrats on the 3 latest ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Looking really good in here and congrats on the latest plats
    Thanks guys it have been a lot of gaming lately and I am pretty proud. I was trying to get my trophy % up by playing older games on my list with no trophies but i keep ending up putting new games in and not playing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Who is Member X? View Post
    This I have to say is another awesome collection, no doubt about it. The collection is phenomanol and yet again, the list too
    Yeah no MvC3 yet tho lol man i am destined to get that one day soon. i had plans to finish the game on hard this weekend since i have a 4 day. Welcome back mystery x. will you be coming back to your original name once someone guesses who you are?

Quote Originally Posted by tuvuu48- View Post
    Congrats on the borderlands plat! Good luck with your next platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by War View Post
    Congrats with plat #86, mate!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Haven't been congratulating anybody for a while because I was so busy but congrats on all your new plats

Close to 100 now..you'll get there lol
    Thanks guys and yeah Kratos i'll get there but still in the 80's so not really all that close....closer than you but not close enough

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Borderlands plat dude, awesome game. I saw you weren't too far off the Borderlands 2 plat either.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Borderlands plat dude, awesome game. I saw you weren't too far off the Borderlands 2 plat either.
    Yup I got a couple friends that helped me level up and I beat the game a bit ago just need to finish the rest of side missions and discover really...I seen you 100% BL2 but not the 1st? do you have the dlc? i been wanting to play with someone and pancake doesnt have it

Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast