Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist

This is a discussion on Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper Well my checklist has been closed since November 2013 and I pretty much deleted a lot ...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Well my checklist has been closed since November 2013 and I pretty much deleted a lot of the newer work but after seeing everyone start up new checklists and impressing the community I though I'd do the same and come up with something neat to show my skills, however it will be for my new account and not this one. I welcome all of the new commers and wise one's!
    I see, well, then great CL.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Welcome back dude! Loved your CL before you closed it so I'm glad to see it back
    Thanks for showing up buddy it feels so long since we chatted man I haven't even been keeping up with other CL's besides maybe K.I.D's really. I plan on venturing into those more and keeping up with what's going on with you guys as well. I'm brainstorming for some new ideas for a layout so I'll begin setting it up then.

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    I see, well, then great CL.
    Thanks for stopping by to me old CL Abel my classic list that had good memories to me.

It is time for me to go underground

Notorious K.I.D.

Thanks for showing up buddy it feels so long since we chatted man I haven't even been keeping up with other CL's besides maybe K.I.D's really. I plan on venturing into those more and keeping up with what's going on with you guys as well. I'm brainstorming for some new ideas for a layout so I'll begin setting it up then.

You do realize how much time CL's take away from gaming, right. I'll keep an eye on what's going on in here.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Lvl 9 - Gold

Interested in seeing what you come up with for your new one.

The Deathly Rhythm

Welcome back Sniper.....Now hurry up and go get a plat lol
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Forget I Was Ever Here

Since I re-opened my CL I finally got something put together and finished phase one of my new renovated CL. Hope you all like and I will only be adding game from my new account n not the prior account.

Retired...

It's about time that you re-opened your CL. I am like this....

Toggle Spoiler

It looks very nice, like the layout and the detail you put into your plat descriptions. Good job Brian!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Local Drunk

Good to see you re-opened this mate

New layout is Built up a solid collection of plats on your account too.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 9 - Gold

It's looking really good and already with a bunch of Plats. Really like the whole sniper data card theme for each game.

PRO Member

... Now you're just showing off

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post

You do realize how much time CL's take away from gaming, right. I'll keep an eye on what's going on in here.
    Oh buddy do I ever...I think this is my 3rd of fourth time re-doing it but I like it so much myself I think I'll keep it like this for a long while without deleting anything. Boosting takes away from progressing too but there is always time to earn them trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Interested in seeing what you come up with for your new one.
    Welcome to my CL Mr. Mardigan hope you do like the new CL and stop by often. I may not get plats or 100% as quick as you and other members of the community but I try to stay relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Welcome back Sniper.....Now hurry up and go get a plat lol
    Deadspace 2, I'm on it. I really think I'll go through it finally just for you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    It's about time that you re-opened your CL. I am like this....

Toggle Spoiler

It looks very nice, like the layout and the detail you put into your plat descriptions. Good job Brian!
    Haha to much excitement there!!! Those plat descriptions are going to be change I have a new idea for something of that nature and I don't really get to say much on the games I really dislike or like.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Good to see you re-opened this mate

New layout is Built up a solid collection of plats on your account too.
    The man that gave me my first post has yet again revisited the CL. Welcome back yourself Feral !! I build up enough plats to become a PPS member like Smash above me not that the dirty boost 00Highway00 will send me an invite to it.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    It's looking really good and already with a bunch of Plats. Really like the whole sniper data card theme for each game.
    Thank you sir after looking at everyone's CL I had a vision to keep it real to who I was once I made my account. There are a lot more awesomeness in development right now that will be coming shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by glogantn View Post
    ... Now you're just showing off
    lol it wasn't all my work but thank you man I enjoyed getting to this point and having all my 100% or platinum's listed out as those members with a lot of platinum's just have so much work to do even to keep up with their CL.

I want to thank you all for stopping in and checking out the new Checklist but the man behind my vision who can take any image and description I put out there and turn it into something so smooth and creative is Pancake Model. He really nailed hit it outta the park and I see how you all like the template he made so he deserves a lot of credit as well.

Hoping to add my shoutouts and some other miscellaneous areas soon enough. I also want to learn how to do the anchors so if you know I wouldn't mind a hand.

Local Drunk

The man that gave me my first post has yet again revisited the CL. Welcome back yourself Feral !! I build up enough plats to become a PPS member like Smash above me not that the dirty boost 00Highway00 will send me an invite to it.
    Yeah, there's just no getting rid of me lol. Cheers mate, good to be back and see how awesomely you've done with this cl. Oh nice! Congrats Ha ha ha ha damn it Highway get this man an invite!

Royal Flush X2

I've been so inactive that I missed this revamp list. I like it a lot, looks nice and it clean and to the point.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Never got round to commenting on your checklist before, so I'll remedy that... Nice checklist Yoo Hoo, those little sniper cards are cool.

...I'll be off now.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Yeah, there's just no getting rid of me lol. Cheers mate, good to be back and see how awesomely you've done with this cl. Oh nice! Congrats Ha ha ha ha damn it Highway get this man an invite!
    Why would anyone want you to leave the community when people are so fond of you especially in the forums. Highway denies my existence to the PPS club! Even though 20 plats meets requirements I don't meet his requirements of making the team.

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    I've been so inactive that I missed this revamp list. I like it a lot, looks nice and it clean and to the point.
    You haven't missed much I literally just added what's in there last week and I still have a lot of work to do. The remarks are just a fill in for now since I have some other plans but been busy for a bit of time now. I did buy MvC Origins so I'm hoping for the best. I almost picked up Injustice for PS4 for the $9 but to much multiplayer for me. Hope you are doing well my friend and make a come back soon enough so we can play some more games.

Quote Originally Posted by Larrydavidsavatar View Post
    Never got round to commenting on your checklist before, so I'll remedy that... Nice checklist Yoo Hoo, those little sniper cards are cool.

...I'll be off now.
    Thanks for stopping by for the first time Larry. Those sniper cards are pretty close to what we use in our dope books and just came to me out of nowhere but Pancake Model did some adjusting to it for me and it came out marvelous. Anything cool in my CL will be from him most likely.

PRO Member

Glad to see you opened up your checklist again. I'm liking the sniper themed cards and the "Next Target" showing what your working on was a cool ideal.

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Javro_07 View Post
    Glad to see you opened up your checklist again. I'm liking the sniper themed cards and the "Next Target" showing what your working on was a cool ideal.
    Thanks man it was about time I started making my newly updated CL it was closed for over 6 months so it's time to get this back up plus I met some great people because they have viewed my checklist. Yeah, that next target is pretty sweet with a platinum image and the trophy images pretty dang sweet. Glad you like it as much as I did.

New platinum with A Lot of help from 00Highway00 and Pancake Model but went ahead and did Hardcore Mode solo to prevent glitches from occurring. Proud platinum honestly not like the PS3 short version that's just a walk in the part. Complete Story take a lot out of you in terms of energy. Major props to my two friends up there and I thank you very much. I have my fingers cross for you guys too.

Local Drunk

Congrats on the new plat

Why would anyone want you to leave the community when people are so fond of you especially in the forums. Highway denies my existence to the PPS club! Even though 20 plats meets requirements I don't meet his requirements of making the team.
    I don't rightly know mate lol. Well that fondness from all those awesome people (yourself included) will keep me here forever. Highway is on something He's just messing with you a bit or he is seriously on something lol.
    Last edited by Feral; 07-25-2014 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Missed the plat update, damn drunken haze

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the new Plat. So, whats next?

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Trine 2 platinum dude

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast