Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist

This is a discussion on Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the RE6 plat. That didn't seem to take long....

PRO Member

Congrats on the RE6 plat. That didn't seem to take long.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Roo Commander

Congrats on the new plat mate

I see you've changed my shout out. I only switch between games so much cause I just get bored and have heaps of games that need to be played more. Rugby League Live holds my attention because I love League a lot and it's a relaxing way to spend my day especially after the mind rape known as Tafe lol.

I might be getting Most Wanted but I've got Hitman, Far Cry 3 and a Vita coming in November as well so I might not get it for a bit.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Leaving today!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Your welcome Smash everything I said I meant it, all of the photos I resized myself to the width and height I wanted so to answer you no. after that I downsized it again from flickr.com I think like in a month I'll redo the checklist with new banners and more space so I can make it all look much better, maybe you would be willing to help out or even give me pointers?
    Flickr is really annoying and complicated where to find blank image. I'd give you my best advice on maintaining the aspect ratio/scale 100% for the banners so they don't look smooshed or stretched. I hope that helps!

Avatar & GDT bar made by djunglist / Signature made by dsluckay / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

The Grand Ray Legend

Congrats on RE6 plat
    Sig and Avy made by the talented DaRe_xLw

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the RE6 platinum

Up the Irons!

Congrats on the platinum!

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

Starting REORC Soon AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Stop mispelling our psn you hooligan! Lol

Edit: Wow, I forgot to mention how great the updates you made to the checklist look! Nice job and thanks for the kind shout-out ... although imdb.com disagrees with your opinion of my tastes in tv shows. It's okay though buddy ... live long and prosper.
    Where am I spelling your psn name wrong?! I can't see where it's so easy to remember I got it locked in correctly. Also no the show stinks I don't even know how it is even on tv still. What else do you watch besides walking dead?

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the RE6 plat. That didn't seem to take long.
    Thanks Snake you are right it doesn't take long it would be a lot shorter if I didn't help other people along the way or if I knew where all the collectibles were cause some of the chapters took me over a hour and half on one play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat mate

I see you've changed my shout out. I only switch between games so much cause I just get bored and have heaps of games that need to be played more. Rugby League Live holds my attention because I love League a lot and it's a relaxing way to spend my day especially after the mind rape known as Tafe lol.

I might be getting Most Wanted but I've got Hitman, Far Cry 3 and a Vita coming in November as well so I might not get it for a bit.
    Thanks Feral!!! I will always be changing up the shout outs and the checklist I don't like it to stay one way I always look to improve the aspects of things and keep it neater. Also The people in my shout outs people change and the relationship in which I would share with them would change also so. I will be getting FarCry 3 maybe around xmas time I have AC III LBPK NFS and Black Ops so I'll be busy for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Flickr is really annoying and complicated where to find blank image. I'd give you my best advice on maintaining the aspect ratio/scale 100% for the banners so they don't look smooshed or stretched. I hope that helps!
    Okay Smash when I start working on my new banners when I update this CL again I'm going to come to you in need of your help so you can help me with that. I use flickr so I can keep my photos private.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos06 View Post
    Congrats on RE6 plat
    Thanks God of War…Sparta anyways

Quote Originally Posted by APriceless View Post
    Congrats on the platinum!
    Thanks you priceless it means a lot from everyone
    Sig by Djunglist & Avy by Dare
    Made by Pancake Model

Synthwave <3

Where am I spelling your psn name wrong?! I can't see where it's so easy to remember I got it locked in correctly.
    On the page before this and a few other places I can't remember lol

there was no way bencher beat me to it unless you mean by updating it myself through a post I added it to my cl above and thanks john that means a lot to me. I would love to have that MvC3 platinum I see you got! too bad even with my fight stick I can't seem to do those missions
    Also no the show stinks I don't even know how it is even on tv still. What else do you watch besides walking dead?
    lol Oh I thought you were referring to Star Trek since you were picking on me about it. I think The Walking Dead is great, but everyone has different tastes. I like a lot of different shows. I haven't been watching as much lately, but here are some I've enjoyed more recently:

Through The Wormhole with Morgan Freeman
    How the Universe Works
    Pawn Stars
    Hardcore Pawn
    Cajun Pawnstars
    My Cat From Hell
    Call of the Wildman

Also, I'm looking forward to Revenge and Once Upon a Time coming back this fall. What shows do you like?

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

JINTRAy

You can only guess where I am...my mother's basement

A little late, but congrats on RE6 !

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Leaving today!

Congrats on become #1 rank in the world to earn a LBPK platinum. You deserve it!

I'm glad you loved a new avatar. What game is next for you? I think I might getting LBPK as soon as when the price drop down because I love "karting" like GT5.

Avatar & GDT bar made by djunglist / Signature made by dsluckay / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Inactive

Your ranked #1 to plat LBPK? Congrats dude! How does it feel being the first one to plat a game? Haha.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Synthwave <3

Congrats on ing LBPK, buddy! It was so fun working on the guide with you! I couldn't have asked for a better co-op partner!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Sinner and Saint

Wow, what a nice and tidy clist bro. Looks good sorry I haven't stopped in sooner. Congrats on the newest plat and the #1 rank, impressive feat my friend; hope all is well.

Sig & Avy by the amazing: apokolypz : PPS Bar by: RaveNScythE18

The Warlord's Path to Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    A little late, but congrats on RE6 !
    Thank you Daft I haven't gotten around to looking at this or re-editing like I want to I been pretty busy but I do appreciate the kind words!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on become #1 rank in the world to earn a LBPK platinum. You deserve it!
    I'm glad you loved a new avatar. What game is next for you? I think I might getting LBPK as soon as when the price drop down because I love "karting" like GT5.

Thank ya Thank ya kindly Hasan!!! I would reccomend waiting for the price drop for sure I don't think it's worth the $59.99 price tag in the U.S. is right. They also need to fix the servers so you can actually have fun playing with your friends because bnecker and I hardly got to play together in fact we spent more time trying to invite one another then we actually did playing together! I have AC III unopened I might play but I have COD next week and FarCry 3 which is my most antipated game from this day for the year. I bought a game called Jimmie Johnsons anything with an engine so I might try and plat that.

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Your ranked #1 to plat LBPK? Congrats dude! How does it feel being the first one to plat a game? Haha.
    Thank you so much Qurb. I feel relieved honestly I was trying to be first in our community and as bnecker717 and I were writing the guide I was trying some other methods that just didn't work out and set me back hours a few times but it all worked out. I am proud and even more proud that me and bnecker the guide writers were top 3 in the world and top 2 in our community. Also very proud that our guide is amazingly great in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats on ing LBPK, buddy! It was so fun working on the guide with you! I couldn't have asked for a better co-op partner!
    Thank you my lost friend glad we caught up with one another again! It indeed was fun to work together and get a passion for writing guides thank you. Maybe Beyond? we could do it again or the other one i mention before I will keep secret here.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles_XLII View Post
    Wow, what a nice and tidy clist bro. Looks good sorry I haven't stopped in sooner. Congrats on the newest plat and the #1 rank, impressive feat my friend; hope all is well.
    Achilles your back!!! Welcome back buddy! I hope school it treating ya alright I haven't seen you around in a long while. Thank you for all your kind words. I am always going to try and redit my cl as much as I can as Smash guy is always giving me points and great suggestions
    Made by Pancake Model

PRO Member

Nice checklist - I like the "About Me" section and know abit more about you now. Well done on the LBP Karting

Quote Originally Posted by Marccap View Post
    Nice checklist - I like the "About Me" section and know abit more about you now. Well done on the LBP Karting
    Thanks Marcaap,

I suppose I should told you about myself as I annoy you with so many questions!!! sorry
    Made by Pancake Model

PRO Member

Congrats bro on the LBPK plat.

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on being ranked #1 on the LBPK platinum list man, awesome achievement

PRO Member

wow ranked 1st huh well done I tip my hat to you !

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Awesome stuff with the LBPK mate, thats a great achievement, you should be proud

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast