Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist

This is a discussion on Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Lightbringer Congrats on plating Heavy Fire Thank you sir...Looks as if I am closing in on you ...

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Congrats on plating Heavy Fire
    Thank you sir...Looks as if I am closing in on you

Quote Originally Posted by glogantn View Post
    Is there a reason why I should well everything?... I have never been so paranoid about missing things and skipping things than in thisgame
    Don't worry about missing something just make sure you have multiple saves that way if you do miss something you don't have to play from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Heavy Fire platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by Javro_07 View Post

on your new plat!
    Thank you guys very much Love the emoticon too Javro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Heavy Fire: Afghanistan platinum. That game is awful really and short game within 4-6 hours to complete. It still only takes 1 shot to kill anyone and you can still blow up a tank using pistol LOL.
    Thanks Hasan and I agree it was terrible. I played the first few minutes and was so upset that I started it but I did challenge the guide so it went okyay. It was sad to kill people in 1 shot and destroy btr-90's with assault rifles just dumb.

It is time for me to go underground

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post

Well in two weeks time I'll have more free time on my hands to play without having to worry about school turn-ins. I'm guessing I have to prestige again to have a second relic?
    Congrats for new plat! What is your current level of Extinction? If you are on prestige level 2, you can equip with 2 relics.

Local Drunk

Congrats on the new plat mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Congrats on the new and shiny Platinum Yoo_Hoo!

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Congrats for new plat! What is your current level of Extinction? If you are on prestige level 2, you can equip with 2 relics.
    I only pretiged once...I literally stopped after the plat and I'm not a fan of COD so there was no point to continue at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Larrydavidsavatar View Post
    Congrats on the new and shiny Platinum Yoo_Hoo!
    Thank you kind gentleman .

Banned

I only pretiged once...I literally stopped after the plat and I'm not a fan of COD so there was no point to continue at the time.
    Same, sometimes I was pissed when the Phantom Rhino randomly respawned during scanning the obelisk and then I failed. I thought the Phantom Rhinos supposed to respawn the areas near the Ark attachments and weapon lockers. That's bullshit. I don't have time to play stupid Extinction and I need to focus on my full-scale trophy-hunt.

Forget I Was Ever Here

So community it has been a long time since I last updated my checklist and I said I would once I finished school but I been enjoying Diablo III Reaper of Souls so much and getting ready to move so it may be delayed just a bit longer but I still have a lot of ideas on what to add and make it more innovative.

I have since graduated with my diploma in Game Design and if any of you would like to play our Beta that would be cool as we will continue to work on it and change it up as we were given the suggestion to try and port it over to consoles since it is on PC now. Good to be done with school after a few years and get back to working and happiness without arguing with the wife because I'm frustrated with milestones and what not.

I have earned two new plats within the past couple weeks. I am aware Trine 2 is very short but like those of who earned the platinum in The Complete Story know it's an earned platinum so I feel no regret playing. Diablo III is unlike the other games as it took me a lot longer to platinum which was well over 100 hours. I have been writing guides still and have my eyes on a few more since I have some free time.

Next platinum is...........It'll be posted on the front page not to long from now as my next target be on the look out. Next game I may purchase is most likely going to be in the racing genre just because it has been awhile since I had some with with the exhaust screeching and smoke. I also need to get on Resident Evil Raccoon City to help Helyx since he practically did everything for me on the Demon Souls platinum so if anyone else would like to play let me know.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on your latest plats dude

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on your newest Plats bud and major congrats on graduating and getting your diploma for Game Designing.
    Last edited by MadMardigan_88; 09-05-2014 at 07:00 AM.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Congrats on the Plats and graduating the Game Design course, I'm still in the infancy of mine! I'd certainly like to hear more about your game.

Local Drunk

Congrats on the new plats but even bigger congrats on getting your diploma, well done mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the new plats and even more so on finishing school. I too recently finished college again and am now in the process of looking for work when I'm not playing Dark Souls 2 which is pretty awesome.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Big congrats on graduating school and the new plats!

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

Retired...

Congrats on the graduation promotion and also Diablo III Reaper of Souls platnum. You deserve it man!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Digital Terror

gratz on everything bro
    when i finally get my ps4, we gon run shit

Banned

Whoa, you graduated a school for Game Design!? That's amazing, I want to go to Game Design school. Congrats for graduated.

PRO Member

well played good sir! Good luck in this next phase of your life!

The Deathly Rhythm

Congrats on the double plat
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on your latest plats dude
    Thank you very much sir

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on your newest Plats bud and major congrats on graduating and getting your diploma for Game Designing.
    Thanks man it's nice to even hear I am finished for now unless I go back to finish for the Masters program which only lasts a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Larrydavidsavatar View Post
    Congrats on the Plats and graduating the Game Design course, I'm still in the infancy of mine! I'd certainly like to hear more about your game.

Thank you Larry I wish you the best of lucky and I'm here if you ever want some help depending on which software you are using as we were only using UDK. I'ma send you a link to one of our builds so you could check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plats but even bigger congrats on getting your diploma, well done mate
    Thank you good sir I guess that brought some attention as well as platinums another go get for those views in your group.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the new plats and even more so on finishing school. I too recently finished college again and am now in the process of looking for work when I'm not playing Dark Souls 2 which is pretty awesome.
    Thank you Denaratuck! Congrats to you for finishing too it is pretty nice being able to say were done just sucks not to have done it sooner to have a head-start but I guess in the end we choose different paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Javro_07 View Post
    Big congrats on graduating school and the new plats!
    Thank you Javro and I really like the new sig and avy setup. I know you probably stashed Avril somewhere on the desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the graduation promotion and also Diablo III Reaper of Souls platnum. You deserve it man!
    Thank you thank you Hasan. I am quite fond of racing I hope to work on a racing game within the next few years just need to know more about the physics engine and more in depth with programming.

Quote Originally Posted by djunglist View Post
    gratz on everything bro
    when i finally get my ps4, we gon run shit
    Thank you homie. For sure man we got a lot of games to play and hope you been downloading them all from the SONY site so you're not missing out. I would definitely recommend Resogun as one of the first games you play.

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Whoa, you graduated a school for Game Design!? That's amazing, I want to go to Game Design school. Congrats for graduated.
    Thank you Abel, I sure did it was a long couple years but glad were finished. It wasn't so easy we the speed of the degree program as some of the content was really pushed onto us but I learned so much and continue to work with it. I can now get my ideas out myself that have been in my mind for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by glogantn View Post
    well played good sir! Good luck in this next phase of your life!
    Thank you G and man weird as I still remembering you dong the same AWHILE back and dang you sure do work a lot haha. Good-luck finishing Diablo this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Congrats on the double plat
    Thank you buddy and I am catching up to you if you hadn't noticed from coming back here

The Deathly Rhythm

Thank you buddy and I am catching up to you if you hadn't noticed from coming back here
    I've noticed, lucky I haven't got any new games recently
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast