Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist

This is a discussion on Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by User011010 Congrats bro on the LBPK plat. Thanks buddy, I believe that is your third of fourth ...

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Congrats bro on the LBPK plat.
    Thanks buddy, I believe that is your third of fourth time conrading me. Thanks bud! It wasn't that long before I got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on being ranked #1 on the LBPK platinum list man, awesome achievement
    Thanks DragonWolfVII thank you very much, it was and is pretty awesome I feel good about it..It deff was a race to get first as I had bnecker717 on my tail!!

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    wow ranked 1st huh well done I tip my hat to you !
    :nods head in gratitude: Thanks Drjackel for your words, I will attempt to get another #1 for a game in a few months that maybe I'll try n write the guide for again!

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Awesome stuff with the LBPK mate, thats a great achievement, you should be proud
    Hey buddy John thank you man I am very proud but I like I tell everyone I am more proud me and bnecker got 1st and 2nd in the community for all the work we did and had the guide done before we even platinumed

It is time for me to go underground

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Thank you my lost friend glad we caught up with one another again! It indeed was fun to work together and get a passion for writing guides thank you. Maybe Beyond? we could do it again or the other one i mention before I will keep secret here.
    Yay, finally! lol Yeah, Beyond would be cool to co-op on. Hopefully you will like it! I forget, did you like Heavy Rain? We most definitely got try to get our "top secret" and keep hush hush on it just in case ...

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Damn fine achievement for sure! Congrats at getting #1 in LBPK!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

The Deathly Rhythm

congrats on your #1 achievement in LBPK

I went crazy when i was ranked 3rd to plat SSX
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Yay, finally! lol Yeah, Beyond would be cool to co-op on. Hopefully you will like it! I forget, did you like Heavy Rain? We most definitely got try to get our "top secret" and keep hush hush on it just in case ...
    I'm not letting you talk me into this one though I deff got to look way more into it. When is this released because well I only have 2 other games I want for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Damn fine achievement for sure! Congrats at getting #1 in LBPK!
    Thanks Daft!!!! It is I'm still stoked about it and very happy surprised but glad!

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos06 View Post
    congrats on your #1 achievement in LBPK

I went crazy when i was ranked 3rd to plat SSX
    Thanks Sparta warrior Kratos, I didn't go crazy but my legs were shaking and especially when bnecker and I kept trying different methods for the guide and they weren't working I was like O NO somebody is going to beat me now but in the end it didn't happen. At first I wasn't expecting anything but top 50 so I'm proud and happy. The guide was even complete before bnecker and i both platinumed the game

Synthwave <3

Yay, I will be the first to congratulate you on your Need For Speed: Most Wanted , Yoo_Hoo! Nice job, that was a "speedy" plat! lol What do you plan to plat next ... Far Cry 3?

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Forget I Was Ever Here

Thanks a lot buuuuudy!!!! Your trophy comp is taking away from all the gameplay we had geez. If I didn't do all the driving around chilling and searching for most of the billboards and security gates myself I think I cold have gotten that done in around 12-15 hours easily but it was pretty fast overall anyways.. Thanks again

Ummm I'm close to FarCry 3 so yeah maybe that most likely and I'm debating on starting Dishonored or Sports Champions 2 next still undecided because I still got to finished BO II

Forget I Was Ever Here

NFS MW was a pretty sweet game that I put a lot of time into just driving around with different cars. It was not as good as Hot Pursuit of Underground but it was up in the ranks with them. I loved the Jack Spots that was a huge change from before I just wish there was some kind of backstory to what was going on and not just cut scenes of an opening race. I would recommend this to any racing face and NFS fan easily and is worth the money in enjoyment. The soundtrack was also impressive and I got to switch the radio which was even better! 8/10 from my eyes a title to short and collecting all the banners, gates and jackpots were a little annoying.

Ummm this is what I am suppose to do now? Update my CL like this so people know I achieved a new platinum? I was so used to just updating it on the list itself as I will be updating it over my xmas break

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the NFS: Most Wanted !

I see you have Far Cry 3, I want it soo bad. Anyways, what's up next?

PRO Member

Heck of a list of games you got here. I really wanted to try that Dante's Inferno game but never had a chance. How was it?

Retired...

Congrats on the NFS MW platinum. Keep it up my friend.

What game is next for you? Far Cry 3? I heard it's easy than previous one right? Good luck.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on the NFS: Most Wanted !

I see you have Far Cry 3, I want it soo bad. Anyways, what's up next?
    Thanks for stopping by Qurb, FarCry is pretty sweet you gotta play it or rent it at least. Whats up next? AC III, Dishonored, Sports Champions 2, Yakuza Dead Souls, pretty much going to keep me busy until I start school back up next semester.

Quote Originally Posted by glogantn View Post
    Heck of a list of games you got here. I really wanted to try that Dante's Inferno game but never had a chance. How was it?
    Thanks glogantn for the kind words and thanks for stopping by. Dante Inferno is a game that should be given the chance it is bad ass to me. I love GOW franchise and they are similar in many ways so maybe thats why. Either way deff give yourself some time to play and enjoy this title.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the NFS MW platinum. Keep it up my friend.

What game is next for you? Far Cry 3? I heard it's easy than previous one right? Good luck.
    Thanks Hasan, thanks for stopping by. I've been playing FarCry as you see yes! Umm I only played roughly a hour of #2 and didn't like it so I don't know to much I know platinum wise yes for sure there is multiplayer trophies that are time consuming that I never bothered with. Soon you will have that BO II platinum and Ill be congratulating you

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the NFS Most Wanted plat

The Deathly Rhythm

Congrats on NFS: MW plat, is it easy?

Retired...

Thanks Hasan, thanks for stopping by. Soon you will have that BO II platinum and Ill be congratulating you
    I doubt I'll plat because of damn tower the babble trophy. Activision & Treyarch ruined my perfect platinum streak. I waited ppl who will help me but still nothing... nothing!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the NFS Most Wanted plat
    Thanks for stopping by and congratulating me bud I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos06 View Post
    Congrats on NFS: MW plat, is it easy?
    Is it easy? Omg like one of the easiest NFS platinums out there everything is pretty much given to you but the collectibles and drive every car. Way better than The Run? Never heard of it? Its ok some people actually played it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    I doubt I'll plat because of damn tower the babble trophy. Activision & Treyarch ruined my perfect platinum streak. I waited ppl who will help me but still nothing... nothing!
    Hasan it's alright bud I'll help you know I still need it no need to get worried about it. Just our times are never great and when your busy I'm not and the other way around after this week I'm off for 2 weeks from school work so we'll have time friend. Sunday is my last due day so ill keep looking at the video step by step

The Deathly Rhythm

Is it easy? Omg like one of the easiest NFS platinums out there everything is pretty much given to you but the collectibles and drive every car. Way better than The Run? Never heard of it? Its ok some people actually played it before.
    What the hell is The Run, is it a NFS game?

-i- love myself.

Thanks for stopping by Qurb, FarCry is pretty sweet you gotta play it or rent it at least. Whats up next? AC III, Dishonored, Sports Champions 2, Yakuza Dead Souls, pretty much going to keep me busy until I start school back up next semester.
    Always will. And I think I'm going to pick it up after I come back from vacation, so pumped.

Well, good luck going after all those 's , will be congratulating you again very soon!

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting Most Wanted

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Congrats my friend on another plat! well done

Looking forward to your updated CL. I'll probably be updating my CL over the Christmas break as well...just too much other stuff to do right now

How you liking FarCry 2 so far? Whenever I'm online, I always see you playing it

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast