Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist

This is a discussion on Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Kratos06 What the hell is The Run, is it a NFS game? Yeah I figured you'd say ...

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos06 View Post
    What the hell is The Run, is it a NFS game?
    Yeah I figured you'd say that. The Run was better than NFS Undercover where the car practically fly when you hit the nitrous

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting Most Wanted
    Thanks buddy, now only if I could get you to come play something! I got in a game with you on LBP for like 5 minutes thats it.
    Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Congrats my friend on another plat! well done

Looking forward to your updated CL. I'll probably be updating my CL over the Christmas break as well...just too much other stuff to do right now

How you liking FarCry 2 so far? Whenever I'm online, I always see you playing it
    Thanks friend and thanks for stopping by on your weekend I know your busy with the family before work. FarCry 3 you mean lol I don't play my FarCry 2 but I understand I like it. One of the best games I played all year long so I'm happy with that

It is time for me to go underground

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Thanks buddy, now only if I could get you to come play something! I got in a game with you on LBP for like 5 minutes thats it.
    You're welcome. Ha ha ha might have to setup a sess once I'm finished with Hitman. Lol, I forgot about that.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

> Restart Button <

I can't beleive I've never posted here. I know I've looked at your CL before though. Very

Congrats on all your plats and good luck on cleaning up those you left behind in 2013.

I'll be sending you a friend requst on PSN so you can help me when your avaiable with Sonic 2. No pressure though.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Feral should play some Far Cry with us

PRO Member

Toggle Spoiler

NFS MW was a pretty sweet game that I put a lot of time into just driving around with different cars. It was not as good as Hot Pursuit of Underground but it was up in the ranks with them. I loved the Jack Spots that was a huge change from before I just wish there was some kind of backstory to what was going on and not just cut scenes of an opening race. I would recommend this to any racing face and NFS fan easily and is worth the money in enjoyment. The soundtrack was also impressive and I got to switch the radio which was even better! 8/10 from my eyes a title to short and collecting all the banners, gates and jackpots were a little annoying.

Ummm this is what I am suppose to do now? Update my CL like this so people know I achieved a new platinum? I was so used to just updating it on the list itself as I will be updating it over my xmas break
    Nice job on NFS Most Wanted. I'd really like to get back into racing games, but it's difficult for me for some reason...I need some kind of motivation.

Are there any online trophies? I usually hate racing against others online.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Synthwave <3

Thanks a lot buuuuudy!!!! Your trophy comp is taking away from all the gameplay we had geez. If I didn't do all the driving around chilling and searching for most of the billboards and security gates myself I think I cold have gotten that done in around 12-15 hours easily but it was pretty fast overall anyways.. Thanks again

Ummm I'm close to FarCry 3 so yeah maybe that most likely and I'm debating on starting Dishonored or Sports Champions 2 next still undecided because I still got to finished BO II
    You're welcomeeeeee!!! I know right, grrr! Wow, nice job! I want to get that plat too, but I think it will take me more time than you. Alas, my racing skills are not anywhere near yours.

Cool, I can't believe how close you are to plating FC3 already! It must be a lot easier than the first. The trophy guide give a lot of hours to complete FC2 (I guess because of some annoying diamonds you have to find or something), but FC3 sounds a lot better. Glad you're enjoying it!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Forget I Was Ever Here

I absolutely loved this game from beginning to end. I collected all the relics and did all the towers not that I had to for platinum but the game was so awesome one of the best of the year for me. Seemed a little short to me and easy to platinum. With single player options to do co-op missions with a friend or solo and multiplayer just has it all. This is a game I will totally play again in future just deserves more cut scenes and a #4…

Retired...

That was so quick. Congrats once again for the new platinum.

You are very close to beat snakebit's platinum. So what game do you think will be #70 plat?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

The Deathly Rhythm

Undercover was a bad NFS game too, but it was just bad story wise to me, The Run sucked in all places of the game lol

And congrats on Far Cry 3 plat!!
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Congrats on the plat, Far Cry 3 was indeed a fun one. Which ending did you choose?

Forget I Was Ever Here

You're welcome. Ha ha ha might have to setup a sess once I'm finished with Hitman. Lol, I forgot about that.
    Yeah buddy it's okay though I know when I see you on it's always something new that just came out or the Rugby game you played for a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    I can't beleive I've never posted here. I know I've looked at your CL before though. Very

Congrats on all your plats and good luck on cleaning up those you left behind in 2013.

I'll be sending you a friend requst on PSN so you can help me when your avaiable with Sonic 2. No pressure though.
    Well thanks mute thanks for stopping by and commenting this time ha. I will be glad to help you with Sonic 2 anytime normally you'll see my name on but I'm not there so I apologize before hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    I agree with you Pancake I'll ask 'em, maybe we should try to play some multiplayer for a little bit so I can use my moves I unlocked. I hope your close to your platinum I know you got the game a few hours before me but we both were putting in some good times playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice job on NFS Most Wanted. I'd really like to get back into racing games, but it's difficult for me for some reason...I need some kind of motivation.

Are there any online trophies? I usually hate racing against others online.
    Thanks Daft! Racing game to me have the most replay value because it's different almost every time especially when in a free roam world when you could just cruise or travel up and down different roads. NFS MW was an easy platinum to achieve honestly, it does a few MP trophies but nothing hard at all like maybe a hour worth mainly because you need to get your mods in mp thats the only long part. Try it out I'm here if you need help but I lent it to my bro in law for now.

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    You're welcomeeeeee!!! I know right, grrr! Wow, nice job! I want to get that plat too, but I think it will take me more time than you. Alas, my racing skills are not anywhere near yours.

Cool, I can't believe how close you are to plating FC3 already! It must be a lot easier than the first. The trophy guide give a lot of hours to complete FC2 (I guess because of some annoying diamonds you have to find or something), but FC3 sounds a lot better. Glad you're enjoying it!
    I was close and I finished FarCry3 YaY!!! it was quick and at the same time I was playing NFS and COD BO II so overall I think I did pretty well and if it didn't come out a week ahead of time I think I may have had been on the leaderboards. If you need any points I'll give the best I can. FarCRy was pretty simple and straight forward I even collected all 120 relics when you only needed 60 what a fool but whatever I enjoyed exploring.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    That was so quick. Congrats once again for the new platinum.

You are very close to beat snakebit's platinum. So what game do you think will be #70 plat?
    Haha thanks Hasan for those words! Snake has been tearing it up recently I've been watching 'em accomplish a lot of goals lately so I don't know if I'll catch up because I'm down 5 already and I was ahead like a month or 2 ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos06 View Post
    Undercover was a bad NFS game too, but it was just bad story wise to me, The Run sucked in all places of the game lol

And congrats on Far Cry 3 plat!!
    Thanks god of war and sparta warrior Kratos!!! the only good NFS for ps3 are MW and HP hands down if they would make Pro Street with trophies I would play it again or even a hd underground I'd be all over that! How's FiFa? and Dead Space 2 working 4 you? I'll have to stop by and check it out.

Congrats on the plat, Far Cry 3 was indeed a fun one. Which ending did you choose?
    Thank you thank you….I chose to save the friends because I remember Jason saying he was going to stay on the island earlier in the game so I thought he would end up doing that. I won't spoil the details for you but it wasn't a bad ending just now I want to see the other one!

The Deathly Rhythm

Thanks god of war and sparta warrior Kratos!!! the only good NFS for ps3 are MW and HP hands down if they would make Pro Street with trophies I would play it again or even a hd underground I'd be all over that! How's FiFa? and Dead Space 2 working 4 you? I'll have to stop by and check it out.
    I sadly quit on Dead Space 2, Hardcore was too much for me, and I have to buy it again because my brother sold it, and FIFA 13, i'm trying to get Club value passed 85 mil, and i'm at 40 mil, If they HD remake Most Wanted (2005) and Carbon, I'll definitely get it
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting Far Cry 3

Lol, I'll need to get good at Far Cry first.

Yeah buddy it's okay though I know when I see you on it's always something new that just came out or the Rugby game you played for a long time.
    Yeah me and my addiction to new things hey lol. Ah that League game, reminds me I have to buy the second one soon.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Far Cry 3 platinum Sniper

Synthwave <3

[IMG]http://forum.gon.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=645165&***=1&d=1327062678[/IMG]

DAMMMMMMMM! You platinum'd Far Cry 3 already! Nice job, amigo!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Congrats on Far Cry 3 Plat. I hear a lot of good things about it. I didn't care for 2 but may have to check 3 out some time.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats on platting Far Cry 3

Lol, I'll need to get good at Far Cry first.

Yeah me and my addiction to new things hey lol. Ah that League game, reminds me I have to buy the second one soon.
    You only get better at games if you actually play them long enough lol. I'll be around with it if you ever want to play man no rush.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Far Cry 3 platinum Sniper
    Hey thanks Dragon I appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    [IMG]http://forum.gon.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=645165&***=1&d=1327062678[/IMG]

DAMMMMMMMM! You platinum'd Far Cry 3 already! Nice job, amigo!
    Yuppers good buddy! I sure did and it was a lot of fun, you played more of vita reward game longer then I played FarCry.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on Far Cry 3 Plat. I hear a lot of good things about it. I didn't care for 2 but may have to check 3 out some time.
    Thanks Snake, I actually had the same feelings I disliked #2 in fact I only played it less than a hour but #3 was different in many ways. I really enjoy it unliked #2 so maybe even give it a shot and you might like it also

Local Drunk

You only get better at games if you actually play them long enough lol. I'll be around with it if you ever want to play man no rush.
    Lol true. I'll try to rip myself away from Hitman to give Far Cry some love lol. Alright mate, cheers.

> Restart Button <

Congrats on Farcry 3

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Forget I Was Ever Here

Lol true. I'll try to rip myself away from Hitman to give Far Cry some love lol. Alright mate, cheers.
    All good I will be getting Hitman pretty soon my friend and I've heard nothing of it but maybe somehow we could play or something before you get tired of it.

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Congrats on Farcry 3

Thanks Mute!! tons of fun and lots of exploring!

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast