Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist

This is a discussion on Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; WHAT!?!?!!? You already plat'd FarCry 3...you just got it Well done...

PRO Member

WHAT!?!?!!? You already plat'd FarCry 3...you just got it

Well done

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    I agree with you Pancake I'll ask 'em, maybe we should try to play some multiplayer for a little bit so I can use my moves I unlocked. I hope your close to your platinum I know you got the game a few hours before me but we both were putting in some good times playing it.

Thank you thank you….I chose to save the friends because I remember Jason saying he was going to stay on the island earlier in the game so I thought he would end up doing that. I won't spoil the details for you but it wasn't a bad ending just now I want to see the other one!
    I got my plat a few hours after we finished up the co-op missions. It was too easy, but a very enjoyable one. I chose the same ending, because the other ending was spoiled for me but I saved right before the poker game so I will load it up and choose the other one. And I'll probably redo the campaign on hard eventually. I just got PS+ for EU so I gotta focus on Batman and Vanquish for the next month

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the FC3 ! Really can't wait to get this game. I was able to try it out over at a friends house and I didn't want to leave his house..

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    WHAT!?!?!!? You already plat'd FarCry 3...you just got it

Well done
    Well yeah I had it a week but it was really good and I tried to played it as much as possible with the other games I had going at the same time or else it would have been done much sooner. It was really good in my opinion to where I didn't want to put it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    I got my plat a few hours after we finished up the co-op missions. It was too easy, but a very enjoyable one. I chose the same ending, because the other ending was spoiled for me but I saved right before the poker game so I will load it up and choose the other one. And I'll probably redo the campaign on hard eventually. I just got PS+ for EU so I gotta focus on Batman and Vanquish for the next month
    You got platinum also!? I didn't know, maybe you should make a CL or maybe I just haven't seen it but thats awesome no wonder you wanted to finish the co-op then anyways another great one for your collections. I will also play it again maybe on the hardest difficulty because like you said it wasn't hard and I almost liberated every station without being detected..I wish you luck on Batman and Vanquish they are pretty sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on the FC3 ! Really can't wait to get this game. I was able to try it out over at a friends house and I didn't want to leave his house..
    Thanks Qurb I appreciate it, I bet you didn't want to play or just play it under your name it was great and the animals were awesome.

It is time for me to go underground

-i- love myself.

Thanks Qurb I appreciate it, I bet you didn't want to play or just play it under your name it was great and the animals were awesome.
    I played it on my account but just played some MP and a little Co-Op. The animals and the whole environment were amazing, it's a must have game for me, which I'll own someday!

PRO Member

I played quite a bit of 2 as I really wanted to like it but it was boring to me. It looked great and all but just couldn't get into it. I gave it a shot on more then one ocassion. I'll put 3 on my wish list which is growing like crazy.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Local Drunk

All good I will be getting Hitman pretty soon my friend and I've heard nothing of it but maybe somehow we could play or something before you get tired of it.
    Nice, it's pretty good. Yeah definitely, I don't think I'll get tired of it for a while yet.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Annnnnnnnnnd congrats on Far Cry 3!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Annnnnnnnnnd congrats on Far Cry 3!
    Thanks Daft I think I could reach 70 platinums before 13 but I dunno I'm close to Sly 3 and I have some newer games I want to play so we'll see.

PRO Member

Thanks Daft I think I could reach 70 platinums before 13 but I dunno I'm close to Sly 3 and I have some newer games I want to play so we'll see.
    I hear ya! I'm about to hit my goal of 60 s and I think I may be able to hit 3,500 trophies by the end of the year...as for reaching 80% completion total, I sure will try my damn hardest

have fun with Sly 3

|
    |by Smashguy |

Forget I Was Ever Here

I hear ya! I'm about to hit my goal of 60 s and I think I may be able to hit 3,500 trophies by the end of the year...as for reaching 80% completion total, I sure will try my damn hardest

have fun with Sly 3
    Well I wish you the best of luck I know you set your goals early on and I never set any goals for myself besides to platinum so newer games I've gotten and I did so I'm okay I just play for the enjoyment no rush to do anything, however I would like to clean up my games and try and platinum almost all of them except far cry 2 grand theft auto and hawx….

I don't like Sly at all so having fun is an over statement I'm just bearing with it, I take breaks from it hoping I would like it when I go back because normally that works for me but it hasn't yet.

PRO Member

Well I wish you the best of luck I know you set your goals early on and I never set any goals for myself besides to platinum so newer games I've gotten and I did so I'm okay I just play for the enjoyment no rush to do anything, however I would like to clean up my games and try and platinum almost all of them except far cry 2 grand theft auto and hawx….

I don't like Sly at all so having fun is an over statement I'm just bearing with it, I take breaks from it hoping I would like it when I go back because normally that works for me but it hasn't yet.
    Right on. That's what I'm talking about. It really is the most important part about gaming! Having fun!

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

congrats on Far Cry 3

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the Sly 3 , bud!

Forget I Was Ever Here

# 67….

I really disliked the game and the series but I figured normally when I keep playing a game I soon begin to like it and that just didn't happen with these games. They felt so long to platinum, however they were short! I expected the challenges to be harder but they weren't just as easy as they game ad the treasure hunts were awesome!!!

Forget I Was Ever Here

Right on. That's what I'm talking about. It really is the most important part about gaming! Having fun!
    It really is isn't it? If I weren't having fun I couldn't continue on playing. I like competitive stuff though it's more fun that way.

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    congrats on Far Cry 3
    Hey drjackel very much for stopping by and thank you for your kind words!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on the Sly 3 , bud!
    Qurb I totally forgot i posted this up in new platinums! i was like how the hell do you know? i got it this morning some time but haven't been on here but thank you bud it was a long time progress to finish the collection.

Synthwave <3

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Very nice job, now you will be ready for the new one next year! What's next on your list for plats?

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Sly 3 plat

I got bored with the Sly series too, got half the way through 3 and just stopped playing. They are above average but I think playing all 3 one after the other took its toll.

-i- love myself.

Qurb I totally forgot i posted this up in new platinums! i was like how the hell do you know? i got it this morning some time but haven't been on here but thank you bud it was a long time progress to finish the collection.
    Lol! Glad you now know I'm not a creeper Haha, good luck with future 's!

Retired...

Congrats on the Sly 3 platinum. I really liked the Sly 1 more than other 2 Sly games so I'm not looking forward until a new Sly comes out.

What game is next for you?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast