Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist

This is a discussion on Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; 1st time I've looked in here, nice CL mate...

PRO Member

1st time I've looked in here, nice CL mate

Sig by Smashguy

Venire, Videre, Vince

Did you ever finish Socom Confrontation?

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    There's always going to be jobs in every industry. You can start out in iOS or Android development and make your way up, or like many young developers, you could make a mint out of one app very quickly and retire from the rat race. A lot of mobile stuff is powered by HTML5 these days, so there's a skill crossover with the web industry.

I'm a web producer and run my own "virtual" studio, which is a fancy way of saying I get to work from home and play with my kids all day . I'm the guy who meets with clients, writes specifications documents, designs the user experience, sets budgets, manages the project and performs quality assurance etc. I employ a number of freelance designers, developers, photographers and writers to do the actual work, which frees me up to take on more projects concurrently. Everything business-side falls on my shoulders while my guys do their thing without the hassle of dealing with clients.

Though my background is front-end coding & design, I was not particularly good at either of them, so I quickly fell into a project and production management role for a web design studio way back when, before going on to perform similar roles at a number of advertising agencies. I struck out on my own about 11 years ago now and haven't looked back.

I think the biggest thing to learn is you don't need to be good at everything to succeed. Pick one thing you're great at and stick with it. I'm ok at everything but have never really excelled at any one skill, which in my view leads to mediocrity. The guys I employ are all great at what they do but suck at everything else and I'm pretty good at overseeing the operation and pulling it all together.

Anyway...enjoy what you're doing and you'll never work a day in your life. I'm sure you'll find your niche, we all do and there are plenty of jobs out there for those who are good enough. The rest of us pay others to do the work for us
    I hear where your coming from thats why I'm trying to learn as much as I can. Once I am proficient with one thing I will never forget it and I learn to build upon my skills in everything even the oddest things so I have a lot of history helping me. I am not in the mobile app junk but I understand that market is booming right now and it would be smart to get into it. Your story is very ambitious and I could see learning from you seem to be very impressive man.

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    I just felt like stopping by and saying "hi" (oh and spamming up your thread). lol Any word yet on your trophy guides?
    Whoa you came by! Thought I'd have to talk you into com in back here on my corner lol I been doing some editing and my CL is messed up at the moment and I don't have much time to edit with the holiday so I will soon.

I asked for my guide because I know they wouldn't let me do 2 and still no response but I have more guides I wish to call for like 6 or 7 so it'll keep me busy for awhile. I will start asking tomorrow and maybe finishing 1 every day?! Would you like to do another one with me?

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    1st time I've looked in here, nice CL mate
    Hey Dragon appreciate you coming by it's always nice to have new people check out the CL and give me ideas and what not. and thank you for the kind words sorry you came in when I'm in construction but i will get it arranged correctly!

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Did you ever finish Socom Confrontation?
    No I have not received platinum on Socom Confrontation if I never changed my handle from my previous name I would have but @ the time I was never concerned about platinums or even trophies cause I easily put hundreds of hours into that game. I'd go back to it but my buddies still say there is a lot of cheaters and glitters which is ashamed! If you are looking to be it good luck to you you'll need it. I believe SOCOM Confrontation is one of the hardest platinums out there anyone that didn't hack their platinum certainly deserves it even if it is boosted

It is time for me to go underground

Forget I Was Ever Here

#68 I was really going to hit 70 before the year but I lost the mojo of collecting trophies instead I been playing mp of BO II with some old friends.

This game has been $20.00 for the longest time and I purchased #2 and #3 on release day but never wanted to pay that much for that game so my wife finally bought it for me for my Christmas thankfully. I loved it just not as much as #2 it was short, really short it seemed and nothing about it was difficult which made it a piece of cake. I'll be playing it again sometime in the near future

PRO Member

congrats on the newest addition! What's gonna be the next project?...

Synthwave <3

Wow, holy moly that was fast! Great job and glad to hear you enjoyed it! Tell your wife to do a platdance for you! (since she is a dancer)

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Dropped in to lay down my 666th post

And to congratulate you on your Uncharted platinum . That's the only one I haven't played. I may just revisit the whole trilogy since I wasn't concerned with trophies when I played 2 and 3.

The Deathly Rhythm

Congrats on your new plat, I wanna see you try and plat Dead Space 2, Hard Core is gonna piss u off
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Uncharted platinum Sniper. Thats a game I've had in my back log for over 3 years!

PRO Member

Congrats on the Uncharted plat. Can't believe it has been over 2 years since I got the plat and it only seems like yesterday. I personally didn't find it to be a piece of cake. I had quit on it for a month because of the Plain Crash level. At that time though I weren't used to playing games on the hardest difficulty. Now if I did it it would probably seem easier to me.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Retired...

Congrats on the Uncharted platinum. I didn't find any missions to be hard.

Good luck in your pursuit of Uncharted 2's platinum.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Congrats on Uncharted! When I first played it I had to take a 2 month break halfway through my Crushing playthrough. But when I went back it wasn't so bad.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by glogantn View Post
    congrats on the newest addition! What's gonna be the next project?...
    Thanks glogantn; my next platinum will be unknown for now just because I have made myself some goals for the 2013 calendar and I'll update my CL with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Wow, holy moly that was fast! Great job and glad to hear you enjoyed it! Tell your wife to do a platdance for you! (since she is a dancer)
    Thats actually funny to ask for the plat dance haha! It wasn't fast though it took me about 12-15 hours to 100% but it did feel like 10 hours so it did feel quick to me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    Dropped in to lay down my 666th post

And to congratulate you on your Uncharted platinum . That's the only one I haven't played. I may just revisit the whole trilogy since I wasn't concerned with trophies when I played 2 and 3.
    Well thanks for stopping by and nice avy as always you came with. You are like me and need to go return to the roots because there is interesting storyline that really connects to the others that had me left out before.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos06 View Post
    Congrats on your new plat, I wanna see you try and plat Dead Space 2, Hard Core is gonna piss u off
    Kratos buddy thank you. I do own the game and I'll find the time to complete it this year maybe soon if you challenged me. It may piss me off a little bit but I could still platinum it, I don't think anything pisses me off more than playing BO II when people spawn right behind or in front of you which is so annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Uncharted platinum Sniper. Thats a game I've had in my back log for over 3 years!
    Hey Dragon, check it out you came to my CL niiiiice. Like I told Pancake this is a must play it is rally short and I always wanted to know how sully and fisher girl tied into the story and that 1st one nails everything I feel more complete with it.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the Uncharted plat. Can't believe it has been over 2 years since I got the plat and it only seems like yesterday. I personally didn't find it to be a piece of cake. I had quit on it for a month because of the Plain Crash level. At that time though I weren't used to playing games on the hardest difficulty. Now if I did it it would probably seem easier to me.
    Snake you play a lot of games and games I don't see everyone have a platinum for I'm surprised you had a problem with this game. Maybe we just play way differently in shooters on the hardest difficulty I take my time really slow around corners and always find cover there was a chapter I kept dying like 10x before I beat it down in the tunnels which was around the beginning but everything else was kinda moving through.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Uncharted platinum. I didn't find any missions to be hard.

Good luck in your pursuit of Uncharted 2's platinum.
    thanks hasan! I already had UC2 & UC3 platinums from before I actually bought those on release date and played them.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Congrats on Uncharted! When I first played it I had to take a 2 month break halfway through my Crushing playthrough. But when I went back it wasn't so bad.
    Thank you Blazikiller for stopping by. Congrads to you on your platinum of UC this is one of the best game franchises out there imo

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

First, nice CL Sniper!

And congratulations with your #68 platinum!

> Restart Button <

Congrats on Drake's Fortune . Sorry to here you didn't enjoy it as much as the others. That's why I HAVE to play in order. Its wierd, but I just have to do it that way.

Happy New Year!!

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Congrats on Drake's Fortune Yoo Hoo!

Did you have any trouble with the "Blue Room" on Crushing?

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by War View Post
    First, nice CL Sniper!

And congratulations with your #68 platinum!
    Thanks War it was a long road this year as I hit about 38 I think this year which was more than I earned since i started.

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Congrats on Drake's Fortune . Sorry to here you didn't enjoy it as much as the others. That's why I HAVE to play in order. Its wierd, but I just have to do it that way.

Happy New Year!!
    haha thank you bud I did like it don't get me wrong just not as much there was more to #2 & #3 for me to like..

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on Drake's Fortune Yoo Hoo!

Did you have any trouble with the "Blue Room" on Crushing?
    Thank you Daft, if the blue room is like the sewer area where your in the water and there are guys on top of the scaffolds and on ground level yes that was the part i died about 10x on

PRO Member

Congrats on the Uncharted platinum I've heard crushing on that game is a real pain haha

Sig by Bladia

PRO Member

Awesome work with Uncharted. You pretty much showed this game who's boss and that's

Never picked up 3, but I still think the 1st one was the best one

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

Like I said though. I really weren't use to playing games on hard difficulty. Once i got passed the Plain crash and blue room it did go pretty quick after that. I did take it slow and even backed tracked to cover and let the enemies come to me after I got used to how it played on crushing. As far as what I have played now though nothing compares to elite in Killzone 2. I spent 3 nights just on the last level in KZ2. I think I am better at games now on harder difficulties but I do still struggle at times.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast