Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 552

Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist

This is a discussion on Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; ABOUT ME Toggle Spoiler Under Construction @ The Moment Thank You For Visiting...

  1. #1
    She Got Me Up All Night
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    377

    Yoo_Hoo'z_Canned_Checklist




    ABOUT ME

    Toggle Spoiler




    Under Construction @ The Moment


    Thank You For Visiting










































































































    Last edited by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper; 2 Days Ago at 02:45 PM. Reason: Checklist in the making once again.

  2. #2
    Roo Commander
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,521
    Reputation
    534

    You didn't mess around, this looks good and fairly complete.

    Want to challenge me in Hot Pursuit? You're right btw I'm not very competitive.

    Thanks for the shout out
    Last edited by Feral; 09-20-2012 at 04:21 AM.

  3. #3
    PRO Member
    Reptilia's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Bellflower, CA
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    12

    Nice start man its looking good

    Avy: apokolypz Sig: djunglist Platbar: Thunder

  4. #4
    Random Access Memories
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Interstella 5555
    Posts
    4,369
    Reputation
    324

    Very good intro and well put together. You've got a lot of s. I'm looking forward to what you have to say about each one






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

    Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!


  5. #5
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,178
    Reputation
    118

    Nice start man, looking good. Keep it up

  6. #6
    .. Solar Fields ..
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,853
    Reputation
    338

    Excellent checklist and a very intresting 'about me' section

    Thanks for mentioning me in your shout outs.

  7. #7
    Retired
    Undrey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Afterlife Sahara Desert
    Posts
    2,271
    Reputation
    84

    Awesome checklist and great start! Can't wait to see this grow and develop overtime.

  8. #8
    She Got Me Up All Night
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    377

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    You didn't mess around, this looks good and fairly complete.

    Want to challenge me in Hot Pursuit? You're right btw I'm not very competitive.

    Thanks for the shout out
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
    Nice start man its looking good
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Very good intro and well put together. You've got a lot of s. I'm looking forward to what you have to say about each one
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Nice start man, looking good. Keep it up
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Excellent checklist and a very intresting 'about me' section

    Thanks for mentioning me in your shout outs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Cooper View Post
    Awesome checklist and great start! Can't wait to see this grow and develop overtime.

    I would like to thank you all very much it does mean something to me that you guy/girls stopped by to check out the start of my checklist. Please do feel free though to give advice or anything different I should or add into it. Hey Timeless it worked thank you cause i never seen that option before

  9. #9
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,413
    Reputation
    84

    I like the start to your checklist. Very interesting about me. I had wondered were the sniper in your name came from. I guess now I know.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  10. #10
    Burned out...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,751
    Reputation
    303

    Look forward to seeing grow even more but it's amazing looking. Great start to it!




    Avatar & Signature made by dsluckay / GDT bar by djunglist / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  11. #11
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Great checklist so far, Yoo_Hoo! I agree with a lot of your comments on games (especially the zombie ones!) Thanks so much for the shout-out! Also, that's so cool that you and your wife have 2 PS3's as well!






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  12. #12
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Ive got to say man, great start to your cl and you also have a fantastic collection of plats to go with it. I also liked your intro aswell, i thought it was a very interesting read. Being a sniper must have been tough, i couldnt ever imagine being in the military let alone being a sniper so i have to take my hat off to you good sir . Very best of luck with your cl mate

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  13. #13
    She Got Me Up All Night
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    377

    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Great checklist so far, Yoo_Hoo! I agree with a lot of your comments on games (especially the zombie ones!) Thanks so much for the shout-out! Also, that's so cool that you and your wife have 2 PS3's as well!
    Yeah it's cool but we don't play too much cause of the little one. Not only that but if we want to play together I mostly have to play games I don't care for.

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Ive got to say man, great start to your cl and you also have a fantastic collection of plats to go with it. I also liked your intro aswell, i thought it was a very interesting read. Being a sniper must have been tough, i couldnt ever imagine being in the military let alone being a sniper so i have to take my hat off to you good sir . Very best of luck with your cl mate
    Thanks John entering the military wasn't rough for me except for the part where my parents were so saddened and thought it was a dumb idea just because my personality. I actually joined because my brother was going nuts so i signed a contract to be in his unit and by the time i got done basic he was discharged. Tough break but i was still happy to serve and i met my wife so it was worth it having a child

  14. #14
    I'm A Walking Anime......
    Lightbringer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Heaven, California
    Posts
    1,892
    Reputation
    93

    Very very good checklist man, and thanks for the shoutout
    Sig and Avy made by the talented DaRe_xLw



  15. #15
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Yeah it's cool but we don't play too much cause of the little one. Not only that but if we want to play together I mostly have to play games I don't care for.
    Aww, that's too bad. What kinds of games does she prefer? Also, I like your sig. It looks cool!






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  16. #16
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Just read your thoughts on LBP. That's too bad that your wife hated the sight and sound of it. Maybe she'll like the 2nd one better. It's not so freaky looking as some of the 1st one's levels. I personally think the game is the cutest thing ever and is a blast to play with friends!






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  17. #17
    Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!
    backblast's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    9

    Nice checklist and plats keep up the good work
    I salute you for serving in the military
    ****My Trophy Card****

    Toggle Spoiler



    Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

  18. #18
    She Got Me Up All Night
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    377

    Quote Originally Posted by backblast View Post
    Nice checklist and plats keep up the good work
    I salute you for serving in the military
    Thank you very much back blast…if I were somewhere in time like you I would chose a different path so I can be healthy

  19. #19
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,227
    Reputation
    475

    Oh no, Yoo Hoo has little to no hearing? That means you've lost the opportunity to listen to music, the greatest thing in the world?

    On topic: Nice checklist man. Keep up the good work, and get that LBP2 plat!


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  20. #20
    She Got Me Up All Night
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    377

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Oh no, Yoo Hoo has little to no hearing? That means you've lost the opportunity to listen to music, the greatest thing in the world?

    On topic: Nice checklist man. Keep up the good work, and get that LBP2 plat!

    HaHa I can hear but when I play games or listen to music I mostly wear headphones all the way up so I can hear. I have hearing aids but they are so annoying and sometimes I feel to young to wear them ya kno? in the car is a different story cause the daughter i can't have her losing her hearing and Thanks I'm going to try hard to get that plat

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO