Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Raven's Trophy Nest

This is a discussion on Raven's Trophy Nest within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Milestone section updated with the new look ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Trophy Milestones ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ All Trophies # Trophy Game Trophy Name Trophy Description ...

PRO Member

Milestone section updated with the new look

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Milestones

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Trophies

# Trophy Game Trophy Name Trophy Description
    1 WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 Orton Story Complete the ORTON story in ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA mode.
    500 Bioshock Upgraded a Weapon The player has acquired at least one weapon upgrade
    666 Mafia II Chasing the Dragon Complete Chapter 12.
    1000 Dead Space Slugger Kill the Slug Boss with more than 50% Shield strength remaining
    1337 Dead Island Steam Punk Create weapons to rival the gods of fire or thunder.
    1500 Godfather II Full of Lead Kill 150 mobsters only using firearms.
    2000 The Walking Dead Goodbye, She Quietly Says Complete chapter 1 of episode 3.
    2500 Madden NFL 13 Ted Ginn Jr. Award Score 2+ Kick Return TDs in a single game.
    3000 ??? ??? ??? ???

Bronze Trophies

250 The Saboteur Gold Medalist You obtained your first gold perk.
    500 Assassin's Creed II Victory lies in preparation Get all Hidden Blades, Item Pouches and Armor upgrades for Ezio.
    750 L.A. Noire Spare a Dime Complete the puzzle of the US Morgan silver dollars at Parnell's Soup.
    1000 Godfather II The Counselor Accept Tom Hagen as your Consigliere.
    1250 Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Golden Boy Discover the Shrine in the Terme di Traiano.
    1500 Plants vs. Zombies Sproing! Sproing! Complete Pogo Party without using Tall-Nuts or Magnet-shrooms
    1750 ??? ??? ??? ???

Silver Trophies

50 Batman Arkham Asylum Poisoned Ivy Defeat the giant Titan Ivy plant
    100 The Sabotuer Rescue You rescued Veronique.
    150 Mafia II Ladies Man Find all of the Playboy magazines.
    200 Portal 2 Friends List With Benefits While playing co-op, hug 3 different people on your friends list
    250 InFAMOUS Clean Up Your Act Defeat Sasha.
    300 Megamind: Ultimate Showdown Psychotic Win Defeat Psycho Delic without dying as Megamind
    350 Batman Arkham City Serial Killer Track Down the Serial Killer.
    400 Back to the Future The Game Kid Restraint Defeat Kid Tannen.
    450 Hitman Absolution Set For Life Earn 1 Million Contract Dollars
    500 Sound Shapes Beat School: Harmony Helper Complete the Beat School level.
    550 Dishonored Surgical You played from the first mission through Kaldwin's Bridge killing fewer than 10 characters
    600 Sly 2: Band of Thieves Rise and Shine Purchase the Alarm Clock from ThiefNet
    650 Trine Academy Master Collect all experience in Astral Academy
    700 ??? ??? ??? ???

Gold Trophies

25 Katamari Forever Katamari Speedster Completed all Requests in Katamari Drive mode.
    50 Bioshock 2 Choose the Impossible Achieved Rank 40.
    75 UFC Undisputed 2010 Hall of Famer Compete in a Champion vs. Champion fight and also make the UFC Hall of Fame in Career Mode
    100 Madden 11 Pick Up 6 Win a Fight for the Fumble in the end zone for a TD (no OTP)
    125 Shadow of the Colossus Cornocupia Acquired all fruits in the world
    150 Godfather II It's Only Business Eliminate Hyman Roth
    175] Hitman Absolution Absolution Complete Hitman: Absolution™ on any professional difficulty
    200 Wheel of Fortune 2012 I've Got a Good Feeling About This! Solve a puzzle with only one letter revealed
    225 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Insurgent Kill an enemy who is dominating you
    250 ??? ??? ??? ???

PRO Member

New 100%

Bejeweled 3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    First Trophy-April 6th 2013 at 12:41:39AM
    Last Trophy-April 14th 2013 at 3:52:40AM
    Time to 100%-8 Days
    100% Difficulty-4/10
    Game Rating-9/10

Favorite Trophy

All That Glitters
    Complete all non-Elite Bejeweled 3 badges to Gold level or higher.
    Quick Review/Notes

Toggle Spoiler

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the new 100% bud!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Not a huge fan but my brother is. Does it have split-screen by any chance?

Haven't tried any of the GoW games Raven but I was curious about trying the new one for myself. I've found out though that Deadly Premonition HD and The Walking Dead will be out next month so I'm going to go for those instead. For some reason The Walking Dead was never made available in Australia .. I don't know if it's the same for the UK or what in the past, but that's where I'll be importing the disk version from.
    I think I read somewhere that something in the game didn't pass the Aussie standards and practices or something like that initially. You should absolutely check out the God of War games. For the price you can get them now you'll absolutely love the first 3. The PSP ones are still good but a great value. Just didn't care for Ascension as a $60.00 title that is obviously not as good as it's predecessors.

PRO Member

Well, I've got Sly 3 up to 70% of trophies collected. It's kinda stupid that you have to essentially play all the missions twice for the platinum though. Hopefully I can finish up the story tonight and start the grind to the plat, so I can move on to something else.

VitaUnlocked

Congrats on the new 100%

PRO Member

Well, I've got my main story playthrough of Sly 3 done. I have to do all the time trial/score trial BS to finish off the platinum. I hate having to do things twice so I'll either buckle down and try to power through it or it will sit on my shelf unfinished for another month before I knock those last couple out.

Also tried to redeem my code and install Issac and Zues on my VITA Playstation All Stars Battle Royale game and the game launched so, I guess that games on my trophy list now with a big 0% next to it. I guess that makes that one my next VITA plat as I'm only playing 1 game at a time on there.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Good luck with PSASBR when nyou get to it. It's not very hard, but the Arcade mode is tedious. I've still only gotten through it twice because even though it's only about 20-30 minutes per character, it's just so repetitive.

PRO Member

Finished off Sly 3 today. Not a big fan of the challenges.

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the Sly 3 !

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on your sly

You hit trophy level 20

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Español

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on your sly

You hit trophy level 20
    Yeah, I didn't even notice till I logged on here and got the message for a new site trophy. lol

Glad to be done with that Raccoon for a while. I have Sly 4 but I need a break.

Deathless Destroyer

Hey just noticed that your Table of Contents section isn't equipped with the "autolinker" so to speak. Basically what I mean is that it lacks the little trick where upon clicking it you are automatically directed to that section of the page without needing to scroll down manually. It's also handy as it doesn't open another webpage when you want to do it.

To do this, simply "anchor" your links. Wherever you want to place a page-link simply put [ anchor=?] (the ? means whatever link word you want, it isn't actually the title of the link you actually see) followed by whatever you wish to call it then close it (i.e. [ anchor=me]About Me[ /anchor]. You aren't actually done yet, you've only made the link. To designate wherever you want the viewer to go upon clicking the link finish up with [ anchorpoint=?][ /anchorpoint].

Nice CL BTW
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

PRO Member

Thanks for the tip. I thought it had to do with the header link like on all the trophy guides for the site, but hadn't taken the time to mess with those yet. That sounds way easier than I was thinking. Everything I've learned about HTML is by viewing other's work by hitting "reply with quote" and messing around with it. I'll definately add the anchors soon.

PRO Member

Congrats on Bejeweled Raven.

PRO Member

New Platinum trophy this morning, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal for the VITA. Pretty fun game but doing Arcade mode with every character gets super repetitive, and I had a lot of trouble connecting to online games for the online trophies.

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the PSASBR !

Venire, Videre, Vince

Raven, congrats on the recent

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Español

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314