Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Raven's Trophy Nest

This is a discussion on Raven's Trophy Nest within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congratulations on the Uncharted platinum Gutting about Dead Island, but stick with it man. Good luck...

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the Uncharted platinum

Gutting about Dead Island, but stick with it man. Good luck

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    39th Platinum:

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
    Platinum

First trophy earned: July 20th 2012 at 5:42:06PM
    Platinum earned : July 30th 2012 at 8:38:04PM
    Difficulty : Moderate
    Percentage Complete : 100%
    Rarity : 47.10%
    My Ratings :
    Overall Game : 8.5/10
    Trophy Difficulty : 7.5/10
    Worth time spent : 9/10
    DLC Trophies left: N/A

Hardest Trophy :
    Charted!- Crushing
    Finish the Game In Crushing Mode

Full Game Review/Trophy tips

Toggle Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Been playing through Dead Island this weekend. I was moving along at a pretty good clip. I was all set up to get the explore all locations, finish Acts III and IV and be down to co-op and clean-up trophies. Apparently I'm going to have to start over though. My game froze in the middle of a mission and forced me to reset and now the saved data for that character is corrupted. That's frustrating enough, but you have to play to a certain point in the story will all 4 characters for the plat anyway. So I'll use one of the other characters for the main play through. But I was also playing as Sam B who is the only one who can get the "Oh No You Didn't trophy" meaning I have to play through Act I and half of Act II with him again as well. Very frustrating. I was planning on playing this game only til I wrapped up the plat, but now I'm not sure I can do it without taking a break from it.
    Congrats on your recent plat Raven and sorry to hear about the Dead Island freezing on you,i can fully understand you being a little annoyed to say the least.Hope you stick at it mate and good luck

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Thanks for the words of encouragement although I have another round of bad news. I got my second character into Act II and got her up to level 42 using some of the XP grinding tricks (only because I've already played this game straight once already). I got a little bored with grinding and decided to try out the Bloodbath Arena DLC. I downloaded and installed the DLC and it completely reset all the stats that I'd acquired. It deleted all progress I'd made on gun (200+/250) and rage (70/100) kills, the areas I'd explored(43/72) and the collectibles I'd found(96/120). To make matters worse, going back into the areas for the exploring trophy didn't re-unlock those areas. So to get all the trophies working again, I had to delete all characters that I had started and start over again. Thankfully I remembered to grind out those last 8 levels to get my reach level 50 trophy before I deleted the data. Been playing from the beginning with Sam B again the last couple days so I have the Oh no you didn't trophy now as well as the rage kills and some of the other trophies you can only get later in the game. Just hope I can get through acts III and IV without anything else happening now.

PRO Member

After yet another restart I've finally finished off Act III and IV and got the There and Back Again trophy for Dead Island. Down to the co-op and Right 4 Life trophies. Right 4 Life deleted my progress again so it looks like 4 more trips through act I. Ugh. Given that I've played through it 6 times already I should be pretty good at it. I like this game but I f'n hate this game too.

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Holy shit man, that must just suck horribly. I've been looking to play it, I guess I'll buy the DLC before I start to be warned of the stats problem and I hope i dont run into issues like that. Hopefully you'll be able to finally finish it and not run into any more problems. I wish you good luck on finishing Dead Island off! I'm sure it will come soon

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Platinum Procrastinator

Sorry to hear about your bad luck in Dead Island man. I would hate to have to replay a game that many times.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Holy shit man, that must just suck horribly. I've been looking to play it, I guess I'll buy the DLC before I start to be warned of the stats problem and I hope i dont run into issues like that. Hopefully you'll be able to finally finish it and not run into any more problems. I wish you good luck on finishing Dead Island off! I'm sure it will come soon
    I think the data corrupted the first time because I had the game freeze halfway through a main story mission and it couldn't reload. I'd recommend only turning your machine off after a main story mission but before you even start the missions. I started playing without being logged into psn so I didn't update the patch. After getting screwed over, I didn't download it on purpose so I could take advantage of the weapon cloning/infinite money glitch. Adding the DLC reset the stats and from what I could tell the patch did as well although downloading the patch didn't take away the progress on "There and Back Again" and actually got that trophy to pop for me.

So I guess either:
    1. Download everything and play it straight from the start, and skip the glitched money thing.
    2. Get everything you can except for the online trophies and the 72nd area and patch in so you can get that trophy and play co-op at the end.

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Hah, I think I'll just go through Step 1. But I also will now congratulate you seeing as you have obtained that grubby platinum! Congrats on Dead Island Raven!

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Hah, I think I'll just go through Step 1. But I also will now congratulate you seeing as you have obtained that grubby platinum! Congrats on Dead Island Raven!
    Keep in mind that getting to level 50 will take a while if you play it straight up. Glad to be finished with this anger inducing chapter in my gaming history finally. Here's the write-up.

40th Platinum:
    Dead Island
    The Whole World Went Away
    First trophy earned: September 12th 2011 at 7:16:49PM
    Platinum earned : August 20th 2012 at 8:42:32PM
    Difficulty : Brutal
    Percentage Complete : 84%
    Rarity : 19.62%
    My Ratings :
    Overall Game : 8/10
    Trophy Difficulty : 9.5/10
    Worth time spent : 1/10
    DLC Trophies left: 36

Hardest Trophy :
    There and Back Again
    Explore the entire island

Toggle Spoiler

Beast Incarnate

Big congrats on your Dead Island platinum man

Whats up next?

PRO Member

I'll be pulling another game out of a hat sometime tomorrow. Hoping it's something a little less stressful than Dead Island turned out being.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the Dead Island plat man. Sorry to hear it was so stressful after all that corrupt data but at least you're now done with it. Hopefully whatever game you pull out of the hat next will be a lot easier.

PRO Member

Congrats on Dead Island Raven! Sorry to hear all your troubles with your saves. Hopefully your next game will be fun and relaxing.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the Dead Island plat man. Sorry to hear it was so stressful after all that corrupt data but at least you're now done with it. Hopefully whatever game you pull out of the hat next will be a lot easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on Dead Island Raven! Sorry to hear all your troubles with your saves. Hopefully your next game will be fun and relaxing.
    Well, I got what I asked for. I think I'll no longer have an easiest plat ever left on my shelf. I pulled Back to the Future yesturday and that means that for prep I had to watch all three movies on Blu-ray. Got 20 minutes into the game before I had to leave for work. Should be pretty fun as I'm a huge fan of the series.

PRO Member

Nice looking checklist Raven and congrats on the new platinum!

PRO Member

Finished Back to the Future earlier this week for my 41st plat. Really enjoyed the game. I got a little fed up with having to replay a 90+ minute chapter a second time for a single trophy so the later chapters I read through what the missable trophies were. The story felt very much like a continuation of the movies and fit nicely with the existing material. Some of the scenarios were kinda corny but all in all a decent game for the $10 bucks I picked it up for.

PRO Member

Here's the Back to the Future write-up. I didn't use the generic platinum trophy for the image even though that is actually the official image for that particular trophy. Instead I used the image from the lone Gold trophy

41st Platinum:
    Back to the Future
    Platinum Trophy
    First trophy earned: August 23rd 2012 at 12:00:24PM
    Platinum earned : September 1st 2012 at 8:10:50PM
    Difficulty : Piece of Cake
    Percentage Complete : 100%
    Rarity : 80.16%
    My Ratings :
    Overall Game : 8/10
    Trophy Difficulty : 5/10
    Worth time spent : 9/10
    DLC Trophies left: N/A

Hardest Trophy :
    A Not-So-Beautiful Mind
    Crafted a mind map of Emmett that reveals him to be a "Degenerate Criminal."

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

I didnt know the back to the future games had a platinum..congrats on achieving it.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the BTTF platinum man. I have 100% on all of the PSN released episodes which are exactly the same thing minus a platinum. Whats up next?

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the BTTF plat man. Even though its a short game, its still very fun and definitely one of TellTales better games.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast