Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Frost425's Trophy Case!

This is a discussion on Frost425's Trophy Case! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Frost425 Thanks man!! Yes, Proud Skipper was truly a pain and that's on Beginner lol Cannot fathom ...

Death to zombies!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Thanks man!! Yes, Proud Skipper was truly a pain and that's on Beginner lol Cannot fathom how painful it'll be on top player or something X( I would say the online trophies might be considered harder since you can't boost them while you can actually boost the previous ones. I might get 2013, but there are some issues in 2012 that turned me off the game, so it really depends :/

I'm hoping my next plat would be Portal 2, but those co-op trophies might be annoying
    Pes 2012 did improve alot, heres a link to stuff about 2013
    PES 2013: What's new and what's changed? - VideoGamer.com
    Portal 2 has to be one of the best ps3 games ever shame it has no replay value. Prof portal is easy if you and your boosting partner make new psn accounts

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the PES2012 plat mate,nice one.Good luck in reaching 40 plats to,keep it up

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Synthwave <3

Great checklist, Frost! I love your layout and it was fun reading your thoughts on different games.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

I could've sworn I congratulated you on PES... Well congrats on earning the plat for PES, Frost!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Pes 2012 did improve alot, heres a link to stuff about 2013
    PES 2013: What's new and what's changed? - VideoGamer.com
    Portal 2 has to be one of the best ps3 games ever shame it has no replay value. Prof portal is easy if you and your boosting partner make new psn accounts
    I'm not the best judge when it comes to PES, so I'll have to see if my friends get it first and see how different it is compared to the rest

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the PES2012 plat mate,nice one.Good luck in reaching 40 plats to,keep it up
    Thanks John! I've actually reached 40 plats last night, but I'm working on something right now, so I'll update it a bit later

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Great checklist, Frost! I love your layout and it was fun reading your thoughts on different games.
    Thanks bnecker!! Means a lot coming from a hardcore trophy hunter who also has a great checklist
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I could've sworn I congratulated you on PES... Well congrats on earning the plat for PES, Frost!
    You did now lol and thanks Daft

Now is there anyone out there that wants to help me with Professor Portal and Friends with Benefits??
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Wow, I looked down your newest platinums and kept looking and I noticed that for the month of June you got 10 platinums! Good job, that is pretty awesome!

Also, congrats on your 40th platinum whatever it happened to be

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Synthwave <3

I'd LOVE to help you with Portal 2, but unfortunately I accidentally sold both of our copies of it. I could've sworn we still had one. Guess I'll have to buy that one again when the Move dlc comes out.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

No Game No Life

Dropping by to see the changes you made with your banners and thanks for the shoutout
    So Disgaea plays similar to FF tactics huh I might look onto that game

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

PRO Member

I know you probably just updated your stats, but big congrats on your two newest s! If I'd have known earlier, I would've totally helped you with Portal 2. Amazing game IMO. Nice Job on PvZ too. I may have to get a Vita so I can that game. Loved the PSN one. Keep up the awesome work...looks like you'll be passing me up in no time but I'm getting close with Mirror's Edge Keep up the awesome gaming

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Wow, I looked down your newest platinums and kept looking and I noticed that for the month of June you got 10 platinums! Good job, that is pretty awesome!

Also, congrats on your 40th platinum whatever it happened to be
    lol Thanks man!! I don't know if getting 10 plats in a month is a good thing or bad thing XD Stuff like that used to take me years probably

I'd LOVE to help you with Portal 2, but unfortunately I accidentally sold both of our copies of it. I could've sworn we still had one. Guess I'll have to buy that one again when the Move dlc comes out.
    Thanks for checking anyways!! I'll probably have to borrow it again when that dlc comes out since Portal 2 is a great game. Co-op stuff could be easier though but a great ending...? to the story

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    Dropping by to see the changes you made with your banners and thanks for the shoutout
    So Disgaea plays similar to FF tactics huh I might look onto that game
    Hey man, your idea gave me this idea and thanks to you, my checklist looks better now Yep, Disgaea is basically FF tactics, but you hit for astronomical damage at the end of the game compared to tactics. There's a trophy that requires you to hit for 10 billion damage

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I know you probably just updated your stats, but big congrats on your two newest s! If I'd have known earlier, I would've totally helped you with Portal 2. Amazing game IMO. Nice Job on PvZ too. I may have to get a Vita so I can that game. Loved the PSN one. Keep up the awesome work...looks like you'll be passing me up in no time but I'm getting close with Mirror's Edge Keep up the awesome gaming
    Ahahaha I was trying to keep quiet until I finished #42 since I know that could be done in a day Thanks for the offer anyways man I added ~12 random people on 3-4 sites that wanted to boost and that took me around two hours still lol You definitely should get a Vita soon. They're starting to add stuff onto it ~ thank god there's youtube now lol ~ but I think they need to make a few more improvements to it before I would highly recommend it. I didn't count on PvZ being #40 Before the recent patch, one of the trophies is pure 100% luck and I have the worst luck lol but now it's super easy and can be done in 10 minutes! I'll try to pass you man!! and good luck with Mirror's Edge Played the demo and it was pretty fun, but those speedruns look daunting. It's finally July and that means my internet usage is back to 0 again!!! Now off to download those free games!!

Update: July 3, 2012
    A bit late, but Happy Canada Day to fellow Canadians and Happy Pre-Fourth of July to our American friends
    • Updated June Trophy of the Month
    • Achieved new milestone of 2500 trophies
    • 3 New plats to add to the collection
    #40 ~ Plants vs. Zombies (Vita)

Toggle Spoiler

#41 ~ Portal 2

Toggle Spoiler

#42 ~ Ben 10: Galactic Racing

Toggle Spoiler

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

Beast Incarnate

Holy s**t man, thats some serious gaming. Congratulations on your latest 3 plats, at this rate you'll catch me up!

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the three plats man. Was thinking about picking Ben 10 up for the Vita as it looks easy Any plans for your next plat?

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Yeah mate,what Dragon said.Thats some awesome trophy hunting right there.Congrats mate,very well done,keep up the awesome work

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Oh damn, that was some fast work there!! I dont even think Ill be able to knock some out that fast.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Holy s**t man, thats some serious gaming. Congratulations on your latest 3 plats, at this rate you'll catch me up!
    Thanks man! You've got 20+ plats on me man XD I'll never catch up to you lol

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the three plats man. Was thinking about picking Ben 10 up for the Vita as it looks easy Any plans for your next plat?
    Thanks man!! Ben 10 is an easy plat, but definitely has some really annoying trophies. If it has the same trophy list as the PS3 version, you will hate Outta My Way!! Bumping into 100 drivers is more annoying than it sounds

My next plat is LBP2 for sure. All I have left are the idling trophies and I'm working on that right now lol It'll be finished tomorrow or on thursday and then Sly!

Yeah mate,what Dragon said.Thats some awesome trophy hunting right there.Congrats mate,very well done,keep up the awesome work
    Thanks John!! Gotta be serious when you're in a competition

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Oh damn, that was some fast work there!! I dont even think Ill be able to knock some out that fast.
    Thanks man!! I'm trying to finish the competition before summer ends, so gotta knock'em as quick as possible

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

Level 5 Esper

Update: July 4, 2012
    After losing about 5 hours worth of create mode time due to YLOD, I've finally done it!! #43 and Happy 4th of July!!

Toggle Spoiler

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

PRO Member

Congrats on all your newest plats. I realized I never have posted on your thread. So here I am.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Congrats on the new plat mate and well done for going back to it after losing 4 hours too.I think that would be heart breaking to some so nice one .Your certainly approaching that 50 plat mark with some steam too

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Update: July 4, 2012
    After losing about 5 hours worth of create mode time due to YLOD, I've finally done it!! #43 and Happy 4th of July!!

Toggle Spoiler

Congratulations on plating LBP2, Frost! I agree it is an awesome game and even better then the first. I need to get back to this game so I can get the too! Thx for your tip on the controller btw I was hoping there was a way around that lengthy trophy!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on all your newest plats. I realized I never have posted on your thread. So here I am.
    lol thanks snake

Congrats on the new plat mate and well done for going back to it after losing 4 hours too.I think that would be heart breaking to some so nice one .Your certainly approaching that 50 plat mark with some steam too
    Thank you John! It was pretty heart breaking to lose 4 hours, but those 4 hours were time enjoyed with the Euro games, so they flew by pretty quickly 50 plats are gonna be a trek, but I'm gonna try my best

Congratulations on plating LBP2, Frost! I agree it is an awesome game and even better then the first. I need to get back to this game so I can get the too! Thx for your tip on the controller btw I was hoping there was a way around that lengthy trophy!

Thanks bnecker!! I see you have most of LBP2 done already, so you should definitely finish it I wish there was a way around that trophy, but the turbo controller is the only shortcut I found The key for me was idling when electricity cost the least and when I watch movies

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast