Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Frost425's Trophy Case!

This is a discussion on Frost425's Trophy Case! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congratz on yet another platinum, crazy gaming from you lately. Whats up next?...

Beast Incarnate

Congratz on yet another platinum, crazy gaming from you lately. Whats up next?

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratz on yet another platinum, crazy gaming from you lately. Whats up next?
    Thanks mate!! I was gonna get Sly for my next 3 plats, but I decided to give Call of Juarez a second try until its due date and I think you mentioned something about the online for that game in the past so........
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Thanks mate!! I was gonna get Sly for my next 3 plats, but I decided to give Call of Juarez a second try until its due date and I think you mentioned something about the online for that game in the past so........
    If its Bound in Blood you are talking about, then yes you are correct, I need all of the online trophies for that

Level 5 Esper

If its Bound in Blood you are talking about, then yes you are correct, I need all of the online trophies for that
    dammit I have The Cartel >< these online trophies are so annoying

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

PRO Member

Jeeebus. That is some fast paced earning...gratz on LBP 2 and the other three before that! I agree. It's such a fantastic game!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on yet another plat. The speed you going your going to catch up with me

Synthwave <3

lol thanks snake

Thank you John! It was pretty heart breaking to lose 4 hours, but those 4 hours were time enjoyed with the Euro games, so they flew by pretty quickly 50 plats are gonna be a trek, but I'm gonna try my best

Thanks bnecker!! I see you have most of LBP2 done already, so you should definitely finish it I wish there was a way around that trophy, but the turbo controller is the only shortcut I found The key for me was idling when electricity cost the least and when I watch movies

Yeah, I definitely will! I have been slowly chipping away at it. lol When does your electricity cost the least? Just curious and where do you live?

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Jeeebus. That is some fast paced earning...gratz on LBP 2 and the other three before that! I agree. It's such a fantastic game!
    thanks daft! LBP2 is a fantastic and I'm definitely going to look into LBP vita

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on yet another plat. The speed you going your going to catch up with me
    Thanks omni! I can only be optimistic and make that my goal for 2013 lol

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Yeah, I definitely will! I have been slowly chipping away at it. lol When does your electricity cost the least? Just curious and where do you live?
    How far are you into the 1440 minutes?? I live in Ontario and electricity is cheapest starting from 9pm to 7am and on the weekends, so my turbo controller does all the work while I sleep Btw, I gave Call of Juarez a second try and all I have left to do are the co-op trophies

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

Synthwave <3

thanks daft! LBP2 is a fantastic and I'm definitely going to look into LBP vita

Thanks omni! I can only be optimistic and make that my goal for 2013 lol

How far are you into the 1440 minutes?? I live in Ontario and electricity is cheapest starting from 9pm to 7am and on the weekends, so my turbo controller does all the work while I sleep Btw, I gave Call of Juarez a second try and all I have left to do are the co-op trophies

I think around 2-3 hours. Oh ok, I live in the US and have never heard of electricity being cheaper at a certain time. Either no one ever told me or it just doesn't exist here. Now I want to call my power company ... Oh cool! Do you like COJ?

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Level 5 Esper

I think around 2-3 hours. Oh ok, I live in the US and have never heard of electricity being cheaper at a certain time. Either no one ever told me or it just doesn't exist here. Now I want to call my power company ... Oh cool! Do you like COJ?
    I'm actually surprised that cheaper electricity doesn't exist in the US I got a card in the mail that actually tells me when it's cheapest and most expensive so that's great You should consider that option since you guys both game and work at home and if you know when electricity is cheapest, you might save a lot of money

CoJ is a different. The controls have a BF3 feel and the story is....meh.... I had to play through it 3 times for the gold and I'm stuck at 97% because of 1 Co op trophy >< Man my platinum completion internal alarms are going crazy lol

Update: July 9, 2012
    A productive few days of trophy hunting. Like I said above, I'm at 97% in Call of Juarez: The Cartel, so if anyone (at least 2) needs the coop trophies as well........ I've also been playing Sly Cooper and I should have that done by tomorrow and start Sly 2. On the Vita, I've been playing Treasures of Montezuma (i think) Blitz. It's a pretty fun game, but the trophies all seem quite difficult; Hey it's a free game, so

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

A productive few days of trophy hunting. Like I said above, I'm at 97% in Call of Juarez: The Cartel, so if anyone (at least 2) needs the coop trophies as well........ I've also been playing Sly Cooper and I should have that done by tomorrow and start Sly 2. On the Vita, I've been playing Treasures of Montezuma (i think) Blitz. It's a pretty fun game, but the trophies all seem quite difficult; Hey it's a free game, so
    Good luck with COJ and Sly! I have always loved the Sly series, hope you are enjoying them too Also, good luck with the VITA game you are playing

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Good luck with COJ and Sly! I have always loved the Sly series, hope you are enjoying them too Also, good luck with the VITA game you are playing
    The Sly series is pretty awesome Wish I played it back in the PS2 days, but I'm just happy that I found out and got all 3 during the sale If you have a Vita, Treasures of Monetezuma Blitz is definitely worth the download ~ it's free, it has trophies, and it's pretty fun

Update: July 9, 2012 part 2
    Seeing as my earlier update was just me updating at like 1am in the morning, this is a more thorough update for today
    Well today, I finished up with 2 plats and one of them, I've almost given up on getting because the online is practically dead and it's a rare-ish game. Without further ado, platinums #43 and #44

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Update: July 9, 2012 part 2
    Seeing as my earlier update was just me updating at like 1am in the morning, this is a more thorough update for today
    Well today, I finished up with 2 plats and one of them, I've almost given up on getting because the online is practically dead and it's a rare-ish game. Without further ado, platinums #43 and[B] #44
    Correction, 44 and 45 ;D Either way, congrats on both games!

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Synthwave <3

I'm actually surprised that cheaper electricity doesn't exist in the US I got a card in the mail that actually tells me when it's cheapest and most expensive so that's great You should consider that option since you guys both game and work at home and if you know when electricity is cheapest, you might save a lot of money

CoJ is a different. The controls have a BF3 feel and the story is....meh.... I had to play through it 3 times for the gold and I'm stuck at 97% because of 1 Co op trophy >< Man my platinum completion internal alarms are going crazy lol

Yeah, I'm going to look into it and see what I can find out. Hopefully we have something like that here too! Good luck with Call of Juarez, Sly Cooper and Montezuma! Did the trophies get fixed yet for Montezuma Blitz?

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Correction, 44 and 45 ;D Either way, congrats on both games!
    Nice catch man I'll be sure to change that

Yeah, I'm going to look into it and see what I can find out. Hopefully we have something like that here too! Good luck with Call of Juarez, Sly Cooper and Montezuma! Did the trophies get fixed yet for Montezuma Blitz?
    Good luck with that and hope you guys have something like that too I finished 2 out of 3 on that list so I'm pretty I don't think they patched it yet, but it is one tough list lol

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

Beast Incarnate

Many congrats on yet more platinums. I'm glad you finally got The Cartel out of the way

Whats up next? More Sly?

Gotham's Reckoning

Well done on your new plats especially Call Of Juarez. I was wondering about getting that game and the only reason I haven't got it was because I imagined the online would mostly likely would be dead (and the shit reviews it got). Looks like you're starting to catch up to me to BTW .

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Look at that 2 more plats already, congrats and by 2013 you just might pass me in # of plats. I'm going have to play several fast plats to stay ahead.

Level 5 Esper

Many congrats on yet more platinums. I'm glad you finally got The Cartel out of the way

Whats up next? More Sly?
    Thank you man! Could not agree more, I was ecstatic when that final coop trophy dinged ~ After that, it's easy street Definitely more Sly, it's an awesome series!

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Well done on your new plats especially Call Of Juarez. I was wondering about getting that game and the only reason I haven't got it was because I imagined the online would mostly likely would be dead (and the shit reviews it got). Looks like you're starting to catch up to me to BTW .
    Thanks man! Call of Juarez isn't terrible, but the story is lacking and the MP is completely dead. The story is told in 3 perspectives which is pretty cool, but the story just isn't that intriguing to make it work >< I'm gonna try my best to catch you 4 more to go!

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Look at that 2 more plats already, congrats and by 2013 you just might pass me in # of plats. I'm going have to play several fast plats to stay ahead.
    Thanks for the optimism I'll make an attempt at that in 2013, but don't worry about rushing ahead, you have to give me the chance to catch up lol

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

PRO Member

Nice checklist Frost and congrats on your two new plats. Great addition to a great trophy list

Avy: apokolypz Sig: djunglist Platbar: Thunder

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast