Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Frost425's Trophy Case!

This is a discussion on Frost425's Trophy Case! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 Congrats on the platinum dude Damn you're already at 47 I'm sure when I first saw ...

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    Congrats on the platinum dude Damn you're already at 47 I'm sure when I first saw you in the forums you were just around at 30+ platinums
    Thanks man!! When I first joined the forums back in 09, I had around 10 probably But my extreme platinum climb only happened recently

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Daaamn that was so fast.... I always thought time clock might be tough but you did it already... Good job! What's up next?

Congrats man!!!
    Thanks Hasan! I'm not sure what time clock is... Do you mean Clockwerk? He was pretty tough in the first game and even harder in the second, but he didn't make an appearance in the third I'm not sure what comes up next, but I have a few games that I'm waiting to pick up, so just killing some time with some FPSs.

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Congratz on your latest . Sly Cooper is awesome (not talking about the forum member)!

So, what's next?
    Thanks Dare! Sly Cooper IS awesome, but still just a bit behind Ratchet and Clank and I mean only A BIT due to its latest...interesting...addition, All 4 One. What's next? Just shooting up vigilantes in Gotham City Impostors until my next game is ready to pick up

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on finishing up the Sly collection. I liked the game but hated how they changed some of the voice actors on the last game. I was also shocked about what happened to Bentley like you hinted at.
    Thanks man! The game is still fantastic even though Carmelita had her voice actress changed 3 times lol I'm really looking forward towards Sly 4 and seeing if it changes again *sigh* Bentley...reminded me so much of Franklin the turtle

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the Sly 3 platinum dude, and on finishing off the collection. I got about half the way through Sly 3 and then started playing something entirely different for reasons unknown. I'll definitely be going back to it at some point to finish it off.
    Thanks man! You HAVE to go back and finish it!! It's a fantastic game and the ending is the icing on the Sly cake lol If you plan on playing Sly 4, you have to finish Sly 3!!

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your new plat mate and finishing the trilogy too.They were great fun overall for me and id recommend them to anyone.Keep at it mate
    Thank you John! Likewise, if any of my friends ask for a recommendation, I would highly highly recommend the Sly trilogy + Sly 4!!

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Nice on finishing the Sly collection, easy but very fun games they were. Hmm I think you should finish UMVC3 for # 50. Too bad you have the VITA version as I would like to play some matches even though that's not my strongest game but it can be fun.
    Thanks Omni! I would love to at least try to finish UMVC3 for #50, but I traded it in already >< I was decent with Vergil and annoy my friends with his teleporting attacks + juggling Maybe I'll attempt at that again when the price drops again or whenever I can borrow it again

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on finishing the Sly Trilogy. I thought they were all fun games. The first was my favorite of the three,
    Thanks snakebit! Yup, they were all really fun games, but I don't know which would be the best since they are all equally as great

So I finished up another plat today and it's not a plat I enjoyed getting simply because of the AI.

Platinum #48

Toggle Spoiler

>>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the new plat getting close to #50 anything special planned?

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post

Thanks Omni! I would love to at least try to finish UMVC3 for #50, but I traded it in already >< I was decent with Vergil and annoy my friends with his teleporting attacks + juggling Maybe I'll attempt at that again when the price drops again or whenever I can borrow it again

So I finished up another plat today and it's not a plat I enjoyed getting simply because of the AI.

Platinum #48

Toggle Spoiler

Oh boy another Vergil player, everyone picks him. If you get the game again, get the PS3 version as we can have some matches which will go towards that 30hr online gameplay trophy plus you can buy the DLC characters for 20 mission breathing room though more like 19 as Jill 10 is an impossible one lol. With the VITA you got to do everyone so it's harder. Congrats on another plat as well.

PRO Member

Well now. Congrats on Sly 3 and Dreamworks Superstar Kartz! You've become a earning fiend. So that ability you have, you know the one to stop time? I think it's about time that you share it with me

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

No Game No Life

Thanks man!! When I first joined the forums back in 09, I had around 10 probably But my extreme platinum climb only happened recently
    Yeah I noticed you've been having back to back to back to etc plats You'll catch up to my current plats anytime if you keep that up. Well congrats again on your 48th platinum

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

God damn man,another plat ! Well done mate,sorry you didnt enjoy it as much as your last game,hopefully you can make up for it with your next plat.Good luck mate,you will be at 50 in no time

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Seriously, firing them out at an oustounding rate dude. Congrats on yet another new platinum, even if you didn't enjoy it as much.
    Last edited by DragonWolfVII; 07-17-2012 at 04:12 PM.

Kid, not loser

Looks so great bro. You really put a lot of thought into this. I also see you must like anime and manga type games, that's

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Oh boy another Vergil player, everyone picks him. If you get the game again, get the PS3 version as we can have some matches which will go towards that 30hr online gameplay trophy plus you can buy the DLC characters for 20 mission breathing room though more like 19 as Jill 10 is an impossible one lol. With the VITA you got to do everyone so it's harder. Congrats on another plat as well.
    Vergils the man Nah even though I use Vergil, I'm pretty terrible with him lol I tried to use his abilities in the situation that it's needed, but often I lose from range spam >< 20 mission breathing room is nowhere close to enough for me lol I had trouble after mission 5 for most characters

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Well now. Congrats on Sly 3 and Dreamworks Superstar Kartz! You've become a earning fiend. So that ability you have, you know the one to stop time? I think it's about time that you share it with me
    Thanks daft! Nono I can't stop time...yet... I trained myself to be able to earn trophies when I sleep, so my sleepy self is the one with the ability to churn out these plats

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    Yeah I noticed you've been having back to back to back to etc plats You'll catch up to my current plats anytime if you keep that up. Well congrats again on your 48th platinum
    Thanks man! But quality is better than quantity ~ Your plats go at 136 hours After the competition, I'm going to go back to getting harder plats XD I'm thinking of Ghost Recon or Starhawk Man, I want those games so bad, but I don't wanna get distracted lol

God damn man,another plat ! Well done mate,sorry you didnt enjoy it as much as your last game,hopefully you can make up for it with your next plat.Good luck mate,you will be at 50 in no time

Seriously, firing them out at an oustounding rate dude. Congrats on yet another new platinum, even if you didn't enjoy it as much.
    Thanks guys! This karts game was pretty bad lol If you guys can somehow get it for free to try ~ you would know what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    Looks so great bro. You really put a lot of thought into this. I also see you must like anime and manga type games, that's
    Thanks Kid You shoulda seen version 1 of this lol It was mostly text XD (Anime + Manga) x gaming =

I've been playing more Gotham City Impostors for a few days now and I never gave 100% on that game a thought since some trophies seem nigh impossible without boosting, until I lucked out and got it I might attempt a 100% in this game now There are just a few things I would change specifically the glider.

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

Level 5 Esper

Update: July 21, 2012

• Updated 100% Pacman Championship Edition DX
    • Updated 100% Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
    • Finished Crysis 2 on Super Soldier, but will probably not get platinum since it's a borrowed game which means getting to 50 is be damn near impossible. Even if it wasn't borrowed, I tried online and I couldn't find a match for an entire hour
    • I was planning on making Borderlands my 50th plat, but I have a few games to pick up and I want to enjoy Borderlands , so I'll be taking my sweet time with that instead

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

Level 5 Esper

Update: July 23, 2012

Just platted a very aggravating game ~ Generator Rex. There are some issues with this game such as frame rate problems, freezing, and the worst of all... NO SKIPPING CUTSCENES!!!111!

Platinum #49

Toggle Spoiler

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on plat 49 Frost nice one although im kind of thinking you didnt like it much lol.Good luck in getting to the half century mark my friend,do you have anything in particular to plat for #50 ?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Level 5 Esper

Congrats on plat 49 Frost nice one although im kind of thinking you didnt like it much lol.Good luck in getting to the half century mark my friend,do you have anything in particular to plat for #50 ?
    I really want to make Borderlands for my 50th plat because I've heard so much good things about it, but at the same time, I really want to finish the competition before summer ends and school starts >< I don't want to rush through Borderlands, so I might be playing some lolwut game for platinum #50 OR if my Best Buy gift certificate comes quickly, it'll be Gravity Rush

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Congrats on #49 I missed your last update, congrats on that as well. You should enjoy Borderlands, I thought the game was awesome :Awesome: You should make your 50th something good, just saying, it's not to big of a deal. But then again

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

The Girl Gamer

Congrats on your 49th !

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Congrats on #49 I missed your last update, congrats on that as well. You should enjoy Borderlands, I thought the game was awesome :Awesome: You should make your 50th something good, just saying, it's not to big of a deal. But then again
    Thanks Blazi!! I've been playing Borderlands for the past hour and something and it's pretty fantastic Right now, I've fighting Skags that are over my level and basically takes my shield down instantly lol Good thing there's second wind lol I'm going to try to make Borderlands or Gravity Rush my 50th plat since I tried MySims Skyheroes on an alt and holy crap is it terrible lol

Quote Originally Posted by MimiPRGameFreak View Post
    Congrats on your 49th !
    Thanks!!

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

Thanks Blazi!! I've been playing Borderlands for the past hour and something and it's pretty fantastic Right now, I've fighting Skags that are over my level and basically takes my shield down instantly lol Good thing there's second wind lol I'm going to try to make Borderlands or Gravity Rush my 50th plat since I tried MySims Skyheroes on an alt and holy crap is it terrible lol
    I've heard good things about Gravity Rush as well, that can be the tough thing in Borderlands, sometimes leveling up enough and getting the right equipment before progressing further. But, that makes the game all that much better because of the added difficulty and needs to loot and explore every nook and cranny to find the goods.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on #49 dude. I hear ya about it, I didn't like it too much either. Borderlands will be awesome for #50, one of my favourite games on the PS3

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    I've heard good things about Gravity Rush as well, that can be the tough thing in Borderlands, sometimes leveling up enough and getting the right equipment before progressing further. But, that makes the game all that much better because of the added difficulty and needs to loot and explore every nook and cranny to find the goods.
    I've heard great things about Gravity Rush which is why I'm hoping to get it as soon as possible I totally agree with you man, I wish there was a storage to put guns, but I guess that would defeat the purpose of looting and making hard decisions in the game XD Right now, I'm blazing through the first half of the game with an awesome combat rifle I found but Sledge was still pretty hard

Congrats on #49 dude. I hear ya about it, I didn't like it too much either. Borderlands will be awesome for #50, one of my favourite games on the PS3
    Thanks man! Borderlands is simply a fantastic game and I'm wishing I played it earlier when everyone was into it lol The funny thing is I re-wrote the guide for Generator Rex

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

I've heard great things about Gravity Rush which is why I'm hoping to get it as soon as possible I totally agree with you man, I wish there was a storage to put guns, but I guess that would defeat the purpose of looting and making hard decisions in the game XD Right now, I'm blazing through the first half of the game with an awesome combat rifle I found but Sledge was still pretty hard
    If you have the Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot DLC, there is a bank in which you can deposit any inventory items, weapons, mods, etc. It was very helpful I found.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast