Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Frost425's Trophy Case!

This is a discussion on Frost425's Trophy Case! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congratz on your new plats, and RIP Phat PS3....

The One and Only

Congratz on your new plats, and RIP Phat PS3.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on your 2 new platinums dude

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Glad you had Ps+ man so you didnt lose anything when your Ps3 YLOD on you.And i hope you have just as much fun with your new one,you seem to have started off right too man,congrats on your 2 new plats mate,keep up the great work

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Gotham's Reckoning

Nice job on your two new plats and also welcome to the club for people who got the YLOD man. I got it a few months ago myself and it was lucky for you that you are a PS Plus member as you can use cloud storage to store our saves where as I wasn't so I had to use my USB drive but unfortunatley my Bayonetta save wouldn't copy onto mine so I lost that as but I was only on like level or three on that game so it wasn't a complete dissapointment.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

NOoooooo...RIP 80GB Fatty I have the same model, so that is awful news....but the good news is that you earned 2 new s!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    That sucks that you got YLOD. Congrats on your new plats, you'll be at 50 soon enough.
    That's the plan!!

Quote Originally Posted by nevetsteven2 View Post
    damn frost you have some tough plats and well said too.

I've never played disgaea and that trophy of the month sounds tricky.

congrats on your progress to a good a hunt.

you got skills with the mouse clicks solid work.

over and out nevets
    Disgaea is a really fun game and JRPG fans should definitely give it a try. The totm is tricky like you said and it requires a lot of planning, luck, and the right equipment. Thanks Nevets!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Congratz on your new plats, and RIP Phat PS3.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on your 2 new platinums dude
    Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Glad you had Ps+ man so you didnt lose anything when your Ps3 YLOD on you.And i hope you have just as much fun with your new one,you seem to have started off right too man,congrats on your 2 new plats mate,keep up the great work
    Thanks John A new ps3 is not the same as the old one ~ I mean the old ones look so much more awesome lol and yup thank you PS+

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Nice job on your two new plats and also welcome to the club for people who got the YLOD man. I got it a few months ago myself and it was lucky for you that you are a PS Plus member as you can use cloud storage to store our saves where as I wasn't so I had to use my USB drive but unfortunatley my Bayonetta save wouldn't copy onto mine so I lost that as but I was only on like level or three on that game so it wasn't a complete dissapointment.
    Thanks man! so where do I pick up my membership card??? Yup I'm happy I subscribed a few months back and instantly backed up anything that couldn't be copied onto a USB. Sorry to hear that too man ~~ But hey at least you got everything else besides Bayonetta which you just started, so bright side? and also are you also going to finish up Bayonetta or just leave it on the first few levels lol

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    NOoooooo...RIP 80GB Fatty I have the same model, so that is awful news....but the good news is that you earned 2 new s!
    Yep RIP 80GB I'm glad to hear that there are other 80GB Fattys left out there. Would be a shame if all functional PS3s left are the slim models
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Yep RIP 80GB I'm glad to hear that there are other 80GB Fattys left out there. Would be a shame if all functional PS3s left are the slim models
    Well I spoke too soon...turned mine on when I got home and it seems to be laid to rest along with yours...weird thing is I got mine almost EXACTLY 4 years ago this day. I'm not a fan of the slims...

|
    |by Smashguy |

Gotham's Reckoning

Thanks man! so where do I pick up my membership card??? Yup I'm happy I subscribed a few months back and instantly backed up anything that couldn't be copied onto a USB. Sorry to hear that too man ~~ But hey at least you got everything else besides Bayonetta which you just started, so bright side? and also are you also going to finish up Bayonetta or just leave it on the first few levels lol
    Not sure, I don't even have one myself . Well other than Bayonetta, there was an updated Borderlands save where I racked up some XP and was given this shield from someone online which allowed me to be invincible and a while after getting it I got the YLOD. And there was the one or two Fallout New Vegas saves which I think were the useless saves but I haven't played it since before it died, I had only one save with level 50 and I only seemed to have saved two of the saves where I had about 5 NV saves I think. And I will go back to Bayonetta as soon as I finish up my other games.

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Well I spoke too soon...turned mine on when I got home and it seems to be laid to rest along with yours...weird thing is I got mine almost EXACTLY 4 years ago this day. I'm not a fan of the slims...
    dam man ~ I don't know what Helyx is like you said, but I'm sorry to hear that >< I guess 4 years is better than the old 60gbs that YLODed after a year or two. The only thing slims have on the oldies are the weight and it appears to me that the fan is quieter.

Not sure, I don't even have one myself . Well other than Bayonetta, there was an updated Borderlands save where I racked up some XP and was given this shield from someone online which allowed me to be invincible and a while after getting it I got the YLOD. And there was the one or two Fallout New Vegas saves which I think were the useless saves but I haven't played it since before it died, I had only one save with level 50 and I only seemed to have saved two of the saves where I had about 5 NV saves I think. And I will go back to Bayonetta as soon as I finish up my other games.
    Darn! Would be cool to have different YLOD cards like trainer cards in pkmn The number of years it remained alive will dictate the color lol I haven't played Borderlands, but a shield that gives invincibility sounds RARE. Are the online saves also just saved locally? cuz that would suck hard. Well dude, I hope that two of the five saves you managed to save for NV were the level 50 save cuz I played Fallout on the pc and it takes a long time to level up (or maybe I just suck at it lol ). Looking forward to your Bayonetta plat!!

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

Level 5 Esper

Checklist Update: June 21, 2012

• Updated all the boxes that showed my platinums ~ saw it today on Ravenscythe's list and thought ~ that looks pretty
    • Trophies: I've been playing with Plants vs. Zombies on the Vita and it's pretty cool though I do not like that slot machine trophy at all

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

PRO Member

Looking good man! And DJ_Helyx is an experienced member that knows a lot about fixing Ylod'd PS3s.

|
    |by Smashguy |

Level 5 Esper

Update: June 28, 2012
    Been a while since I've updated and it's been a slow week, but I have platinum 39 to show for it I really like this plat since I couldn't get the 2010 plat because of the online and being difficult to boost since for some reason, I couldn't find any other person with the US version. But nonetheless, here it is and at a good time too PES 2012

Toggle Spoiler

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

PRO Member

Love the images for your individual plats. Keep up the good work.

Retired...

Congrats on your newest platinum. What game you're looking for next?

Excellent layout! Keep it up man!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Damm you have a new plat everytime I come here, congrats on your new

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the PES2012 platinum dude. Definitely a grind, especially with Proud Skipper. I didn't find it too bad but the update that improved the defenses really annoyed me, it was like an 8 man defense in every game, very hard to break through with your crappy player while trying to go for Proud Skipper.

Gotham's Reckoning

Darn! Would be cool to have different YLOD cards like trainer cards in pkmn The number of years it remained alive will dictate the color lol I haven't played Borderlands, but a shield that gives invincibility sounds RARE. Are the online saves also just saved locally? cuz that would suck hard. Well dude, I hope that two of the five saves you managed to save for NV were the level 50 save cuz I played Fallout on the pc and it takes a long time to level up (or maybe I just suck at it lol ). Looking forward to your Bayonetta plat!!
    Different YLOD cards would be cool. There isn't any onlne saves for Boderlands, the online portion is just co-op and you use whatever character save you have saved on your PS3. I checked my NV saves and they are both level 30 so I lost my level 50 save but none of the NV DLC trophies have any level related trophies so I should be fine but still . And I will get to Bayonetta at some point soon.

Well done on platting PES 2012. Kind of surprised to see that you gave the plat difficulty a 5/10 as I always though football and all sports games were hard to plat.

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Love the images for your individual plats. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on your newest platinum. What game you're looking for next?

Excellent layout! Keep it up man!
    Thanks Hasan! I was trying for Brink for #40, but I've been playing Day 6: Early Launch all day on online vs. and I'm pretty much done with it. It's not hard as in the enemies are super strong and op; it's more like your AI is dumb as a log and the enemy can REVERSE your objective -_-

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Damm you have a new plat everytime I come here, congrats on your new
    I try to plat as often as possible lol

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the PES2012 platinum dude. Definitely a grind, especially with Proud Skipper. I didn't find it too bad but the update that improved the defenses really annoyed me, it was like an 8 man defense in every game, very hard to break through with your crappy player while trying to go for Proud Skipper.
    Thanks dude!! I totally agree with the defense. The computer always ALWAYS pulled every single player to defense when you're in their half of the field and around 2 to 3 will gang up on you It would be interesting to watch a real match like that lol where every single player went super defensive I found the best (cheapest) strategy is just run down either side and pass right in front of the goalie to score an assist 80% of the time and just dribble around tricking the AI to get a goal

Different YLOD cards would be cool. There isn't any onlne saves for Boderlands, the online portion is just co-op and you use whatever character save you have saved on your PS3. I checked my NV saves and they are both level 30 so I lost my level 50 save but none of the NV DLC trophies have any level related trophies so I should be fine but still . And I will get to Bayonetta at some point soon.

Well done on platting PES 2012. Kind of surprised to see that you gave the plat difficulty a 5/10 as I always though football and all sports games were hard to plat.
    That's pretty cool that whatever character you play as you use online Maybe I should check out Borderlands 2 when it comes out lol sounds a bit like an MMO shooter...? Yea I agree that it sucks to have your progress reset even if it's just a bit due to a unfortunate accident I remember taking a long time to level in the normal Fallout and I heard that NV is even harder to some extent >< Good luck trying to get a lvl 50 again if you try

If you asked me while I was trying to plat it, I would 100% agree that it should be an 11/10 at least But after I finished everything and while I was making the plat box banner thingie, I considered the fact that I'm pretty terrible at this game and a good player should be able to knock the online stuff out easily (god that took me like 3-4 hours and I won on coach mode by luck lol) and the rest is just grindy, but that doesn't make it necessarily hard, so 5/10 seems like a good middleground

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the new plat dam that Skipper trophy was a pain online trophies were alot easier tho. are you planning on getting Pes2013? Any plans for the next plat?

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat dam that Skipper trophy was a pain online trophies were alot easier tho. are you planning on getting Pes2013? Any plans for the next plat?
    Thanks man!! Yes, Proud Skipper was truly a pain and that's on Beginner lol Cannot fathom how painful it'll be on top player or something X( I would say the online trophies might be considered harder since you can't boost them while you can actually boost the previous ones. I might get 2013, but there are some issues in 2012 that turned me off the game, so it really depends :/

I'm hoping my next plat would be Portal 2, but those co-op trophies might be annoying

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast