Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The User Friendly Platinum Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on The User Friendly Platinum Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by scoggs34 Good start bro! I'll be honest and say I've taken alot of my schematics of my ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by scoggs34 View Post
    Good start bro! I'll be honest and say I've taken alot of my schematics of my CL from others on here. Dantes Inferno plat, eh? How was it? Its in my backlog. I'm 3 Arena's away from Platting Splatterhouse ( holding off on it to make it my 10th plat, as its my favoritest game ever! ).
    Thanks , I'm going to be coming out with an updated version of the checklist soon, it'll be more organized with some personal information along with banners and a more detailed plat list. Dante's Inferno was a great game, underrated in my opinion, because I think too many people compared it to GoW, which is a monster. The online coop in Dante's was really fun too. I loved the Splatterhouse arenas in the game, especially Death Coaster, I found that one to be the most challenging. I didn't realize this, but the more 'secret missions' you complete during the arena challenges, the more weapons will drop for use while in the arena. Congrats on your work, Splatterhouse is one of those games that's fun to plat. because the gameplay is so enjoyable

Quote Originally Posted by Aboelsas View Post
    Great Checklist good luck with Splatter house Plat i'm thinking of picking it up someday how is the game in your opinion ??
    Thank you , I actually got the Splatterhouse plat. just last weekend. I have been working on revised checklist and hopefully will be getting it out soon. The new CL will have more personal information along with an updated plat list. I would highly recommend picking up Splatterhouse. The game is old enough to find an affordable used version in the stores, it doesn't have any MP trophies (or MP at all) which I like and the gameplay is so much fun, that going for the plat. is really enjoyable. It never felt like a grind; and if you're a fan of the games, while you progress in the game, you unlock the old versions of the game, which are awesome to play. To bad there aren't any trophies for the unlocked versions of the game though

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Well first off, congrats on the Splatterhouse plat mate, well done . And i know what your talking about with regards to Dante's Inferno as i am one of said people you mentioned. I played God of War 3 and ever since then it's been up there on this massive pedestal that nothing really has ever come close too. I did enjoy the game, don't get me wrong but it would be hard for me to say anything now since I have played God of War. What i will say is, if you liked Dante's Inferno then i think you will like Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. Great game, great fighting moves and pretty challenging too, i'd definately recommend you try it. Good luck with your revised cl too mate, all the best

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Congrats on Splatterhouse User!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    What i will say is, if you liked Dante's Inferno then i think you will like Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. Great game, great fighting moves and pretty challenging too, i'd definately recommend you try it. Good luck with your revised cl too mate, all the best
    I've been wanting to try out that game for a while, but was hesitant because I had never played one the Castlevania games before. Now, with your advice, I'll most definately be checking it out. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on Splatterhouse User!
    Thanks

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting Splatterhouse mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Congrats on Splatterhouse gotta get back into that one myself.

A plat a month!

Congrats on Splatterhouse!!!!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting Splatterhouse mate
    Thanks...love the avatar btw

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on Splatterhouse gotta get back into that one myself.
    Thank you. It's not a difficult plat, but the game was really enjoyable. The arenas were my favourite part of the game, and the playing the old school versions, a close second You should get back into it, you're more than half way through (% wise) the game!

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on Splatterhouse!!!!
    Thanks bro

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Thanks...love the avatar btw
    You're welcome. Lol thanks, I aim to please

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Ice Cream Firefighter

Sorry I took so long mate but I finally made the first drafts to show you for your main CL banner. I hope you like the image itself as I don't think I could make it much better (i'm not a artist)

I thought to keep it simple as the original Bad Robot image to me didn't need to be modified. I sort of infused a platinum trophy into the background, with a white galaxy brush aura coming from it. (I say sort of because if you zoom in on the image, you can tell its not a very good job, but zoomed out you can't notice the flaws.... much lol. I can do much better with more time though I done this in a couple of hours)

I tried looking for the Bad Robot font, I was even willing to buy it, if the need be. I found it but the link was outdated & I could not find another. So I thought I would show you 3 different styles, personally I like the 3rd myself, but it's your CL & if you would like me to use a different font, please let me know. (As soon as I know what font to use I will start to make your sub banners for you)

But yeah, let me know what you think mate good or bad.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

> Restart Button <

See I told you. Mine may look a lil fancy but you have way more games that your working on.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Ice Cream Firefighter

I have to apologize mate I have yet to start making your sub banners for you but I will start them this weekend.

Idea though that I wanted to run past you first mate. Seeing as that's bad robot I was thinking on inserting another robot into the banners as well but lying down, & have Bad Robot bent over him leaking oil from his rear into the others mouth. (If I can do this that is)

Hit me back & let me know mate

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

★ Extra Astronomical ★

You're oh so close to to 100% on Fallout 3
    Any plans to get New Vegas?

Forget I Was Ever Here

Wooo I thought by now you would have LBP platinumed and 100% I'd like to see that soon updated here friend!! You've also been nominated for member of the month by a few people good luck

It is time for me to go underground

> Restart Button <

Yeah, you gotta update this and make it pretty.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Yeah, you gotta update this and make it pretty.
    Alas, I have been meaning to update the CL...I've been so FRIGGIN' LAZY!!!!! Plus, I love reading everyone else's It's so much more fun

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Wooo I thought by now you would have LBP platinumed and 100% I'd like to see that soon updated here friend!!
    I totally got sidetracked with Rock Band 2 (I'm a drummer at heart). I'm working on LBP, just figured out how to play the DLCs

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    You've also been nominated for member of the month by a few people good luck
    ..seriously?

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

Good start user; can't wait to see the finished product and maybe some thoughts on the 14 platinum games. I, for one, enjoy reading reviews, even if it's for older games. For example, I'm staring at an unopened case of Fallout 3 and while I've read many-a comments on it, I would love to hear yours.

Keep having fun playing!

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `Best Trophy Checklist (2014)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)

Currently Playing
    `Batman: Arkham Knight [95%]
    `AC: Syndicate [6%]
    `Helldivers [26%]

Signature & Avatar

`courtesy of DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by TerminalPhoenix View Post
    I, for one, enjoy reading reviews, even if it's for older games. For example, I'm staring at an unopened case of Fallout 3 and while I've read many-a comments on it, I would love to hear yours.

Keep having fun playing!
    I've been meaning to update the list, I swear, it's just I'm so lazy and I'm waiting on banners, but I know, I know, thats not an excuse.

I actually achieved 100% in FO3. I finished the last DLC (Operation Anchorage) last Thursday and by far my favourite one out of the 5.

Since you're about to start this epic game, here are my thoughts/demi-review:

I really enjoyed playing this game. I originally wanted this to be my final game to clean up my CL, but I couldn't help myself. Since I got the YLOD, I had already got the main story trophies, but still had a few to clean-up as well as all the DLCs. So I started this game fresh and I took my time. I got lost in the Capital Wasteland. I mean there is so much to do and see and there are so many little things that go unnoticed, but are hidden in the game for the player to find...won't get into too many spoilers, but one is a gun that's known as the Alien Blaster or the rare enemy, the Albino Scorpion. Playing this game was immensly fun and interesting. I love the moral choices one has to make and of course living with the consequences. Each mission was a new experience and the game seemed to get better and better the longer I played it. After getting plat, I just had to get the DLCs. I started with Mothership Zeta and ended with Operation Anchorage. OA was by far my favourite. You're stuck in a simulation of the final battle to liberate Anchorage, Alaska from Chinese Communist rule. You get to hand craft your own 5-man team and infilrate the Chinese compound. Go in like Solid Snake (stealth) or Kratos (gun blazing), it's totally up to you...this DLCs is definately worth the purchase.

Big 5 stars out of 5!!!!!!!!!!

A review...

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

Nicely done! I have the GOTY edition and if I know myself, it seems like I'll be striving for 100%. Sounds like I'll be in the wastelands for sometime once I start this and that's not a bad thing. Do send someone for me in case you don't hear back though.

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `Best Trophy Checklist (2014)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)

Currently Playing
    `Batman: Arkham Knight [95%]
    `AC: Syndicate [6%]
    `Helldivers [26%]

Signature & Avatar

`courtesy of DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Nice list of plats there. I am one of the ones who thought Dante's Inferno was enjoyable and underated. I still think GOW series is better but I did enjoy Dante.

Good luck with your future games.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast