Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 79

The User Friendly Platinum Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on The User Friendly Platinum Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by snakebit10 Nice list of plats there. I am one of the ones who thought Dante's Inferno was ...

  1. #41
    PRO Member
    User011010's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    6th Circle
    Posts
    1,241
    Reputation
    79

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Nice list of plats there. I am one of the ones who thought Dante's Inferno was enjoyable and underated. I still think GOW series is better but I did enjoy Dante.

    Good luck with your future games.
    It's unfortunate that Dante fell under the shadow of GoW...both games were killer

    Avatar by Pancake Model



    Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18




    Platinum Bar by dsluckay

  2. #42
    > Restart Button <
    themute88orl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Rapture
    Posts
    1,003
    Reputation
    50

    It's cool to see you enjoy FO3 like that. I liked the game too although maybe not as much you did. I was offline when I played it so I have no trophies but I played for a long time. NO DLC but that game was huge all alone.

    I understand being lazy too now with your CL. I look at what I drew up just a couple weeks ago and now go


    TheMute's Sony Scout Badges





    Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~





    Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw



  3. #43
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    493

    Hey User, nice checklist you got going on here!

    Keep up the good work, and don't forget to have fun while doing it!


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  4. #44
    Forget I Was Ever Here
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,628
    Reputation
    661

    USER when are you going to update this? Long time is progression, you should do a little everyday split the time with what you already spend on everyone else's CL and work a little on your own!

    Hmmm Uncharted Drakes Fortune for LBP 2? huh huh



    It is time for me to go underground

  5. #45
    Rangers F.C
    UNCLEPAULIE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,856
    Reputation
    109

    Looks like you made a good start , wouldn't mind doing one of these myself but I wouldn't know where to start
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

    I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

    To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge


  6. #46
    PRO Member
    User011010's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    6th Circle
    Posts
    1,241
    Reputation
    79

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    USER when are you going to update this? Long time is progression, you should do a little everyday split the time with what you already spend on everyone else's CL and work a little on your own!

    Hmmm Uncharted Drakes Fortune for LBP 2? huh huh
    I promise I will complete it over the Christmas break. The banners are a work in progress and hoping to get them soon. Funny, I spend so much time on the wbesite while at work, you'd think I could probably do the revised CL while at work as well, hahahaha. But if I did that, then I wouldn't be able to spam all the other threads

    U2 is after LBP, maybe, as I am hoping to get TWD for Christmas and I am soooo addicted to Rock Band 2 ATM

    Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Looks like you made a good start , wouldn't mind doing one of these myself but I wouldn't know where to start
    Go to the first thread post, then hit CTRL+A, CRTL+C, CTRL+V...edit accordingly, hahahaha Anything is better than nothing

    Avatar by Pancake Model



    Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18




    Platinum Bar by dsluckay

  7. #47
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Go to the first thread post, then hit CTRL+A, CRTL+C, CTRL+V...edit accordingly, hahahaha Anything is better than nothing
    Sounds like you're a PC geek.



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  8. #48
    Forget I Was Ever Here
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,628
    Reputation
    661

    Are you making your banners yourself or you got someone else doing it for you?



    It is time for me to go underground

  9. #49
    Rangers F.C
    UNCLEPAULIE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,856
    Reputation
    109

    Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    I promise I will complete it over the Christmas break. The banners are a work in progress and hoping to get them soon. Funny, I spend so much time on the wbesite while at work, you'd think I could probably do the revised CL while at work as well, hahahaha. But if I did that, then I wouldn't be able to spam all the other threads

    U2 is after LBP, maybe, as I am hoping to get TWD for Christmas and I am soooo addicted to Rock Band 2 ATM



    Go to the first thread post, then hit CTRL+A, CRTL+C, CTRL+V...edit accordingly, hahahaha Anything is better than nothing
    I will certainly give it a go but not at the moment I am moving house
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

    I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

    To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge


  10. #50
    PRO Member
    User011010's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    6th Circle
    Posts
    1,241
    Reputation
    79

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Are you making your banners yourself or you got someone else doing it for you?
    GDT's working on the banners. But the guy has been so busy with comps. and stuff, that its taking a little longer. I don't mind though, as I haven't even started with the coding of the new CL . So I'm blaming him, hahaha, yes , I'll use that excuse from now on, hahaha

    Avatar by Pancake Model



    Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18




    Platinum Bar by dsluckay

  11. #51
    > Restart Button <
    themute88orl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Rapture
    Posts
    1,003
    Reputation
    50

    Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    GDT's working on the banners. But the guy has been so busy with comps. and stuff, that its taking a little longer. I don't mind though, as I haven't even started with the coding of the new CL . So I'm blaming him, hahaha, yes , I'll use that excuse from now on, hahaha
    No more excuses!!!

    Beginning Jan 1st, 2013 12:01AM, I expect a drastic change to your CL.
    I mean you told me to make one and all that and now look, the pupel has surpassed the sensai. 1UP me dammnit. I don't even have many games. Put my CL to shame


    TheMute's Sony Scout Badges





    Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~





    Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw



  12. #52
    PRO Member
    User011010's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    6th Circle
    Posts
    1,241
    Reputation
    79

    Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    No more excuses!!!

    Beginning Jan 1st, 2013 12:01AM, I expect a drastic change to your CL.
    I mean you told me to make one and all that and now look, the pupel has surpassed the sensai. 1UP me dammnit. I don't even have many games. Put my CL to shame
    I promise I will do one, I promise

    Avatar by Pancake Model



    Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18




    Platinum Bar by dsluckay

  13. #53
    -i- love myself.
    Qurb's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dark Fantasy
    Posts
    3,724
    Reputation
    158

    First time looking at your CL but not a bad start. Hope to the it when it's fully finished.

  14. #54
    Forget I Was Ever Here
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,628
    Reputation
    661

    That is if it gets finished Qurb our friend USER is always do something else but he did promise.. He is just waiting for banners to start I believe he was saying

    Edit: At least update your intro with your games percentages as you already platinum Splatter house and are just about done with LBP



    It is time for me to go underground

  15. #55
    PRO Member
    mattveego's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Your kitchen cupboard
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    73

    Good luck with Splatterhouse That game looks like some good fun.

    If you ever plan on tackling the Killzone 2 multiplayer trophies, hit me up with a friend request. I need to get those out of the way as I have all of the single player trophies. If you need any tips on beating the campaign on elite feel free to ask. I know that it can be a giant pain in the ass

    Good luck with everything

    Sig by Bladia


  16. #56
    PRO Member
    User011010's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    6th Circle
    Posts
    1,241
    Reputation
    79

    Quote Originally Posted by mattveego View Post
    Good luck with Splatterhouse That game looks like some good fun.
    I actually plat'd a while back. See this is exactly why I have to update the CL, sorry about that

    Quote Originally Posted by mattveego View Post
    If you ever plan on tackling the Killzone 2 multiplayer trophies, hit me up with a friend request. I need to get those out of the way as I have all of the single player trophies. If you need any tips on beating the campaign on elite feel free to ask. I know that it can be a giant pain in the ass

    Good luck with everything
    I'm absolutely going to take you up on that offer. I've been slowly playing KZ2, but haven't really been focusing on it. That would be awesome if you could help me out with the MP. Realistically though, I probably won't play it until the new year, if you're still game. But I will add you in the meantime

    Avatar by Pancake Model



    Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18




    Platinum Bar by dsluckay

  17. #57
    PRO Member
    mattveego's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Your kitchen cupboard
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    73

    Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    I'm absolutely going to take you up on that offer. I've been slowly playing KZ2, but haven't really been focusing on it. That would be awesome if you could help me out with the MP. Realistically though, I probably won't play it until the new year, if you're still game. But I will add you in the meantime
    That's perfect I still have to somehow finish up my goals for the year so this will work great

    Sig by Bladia


  18. #58
    illegal in 9 countries


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ōsutoraria
    Posts
    3,822
    Reputation
    594

    Your checklist is looking good User001100010010011110100001101101110011 (be on the lookout for a vengeful time-traveling Bender!).

    Pull it out of that spoiler tag and let us bask in it's user-friendly awesomeness

  19. #59
    A plat a month!
    wandarer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Near Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,184
    Reputation
    65

    Hey user. I never realized you were a fellow Wolfenstein recipient. for that!



  20. #60
    Forget I Was Ever Here
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,628
    Reputation
    661

    How is it I didn't know about this comic book collection? I talk to you almost everyday @ work! Pretty sweet honestly, I collect die cast cars and hot wheels. I've spent more than what people pay for their houses honestly and its ashamed I opened some of the boxes like an idiot but I loved showing them off. Once I move into a permanent house I will again be with my babies!!!!

    Since your into comics and all is your favorite movie PAUL? Awesome freaking movie I loved it and thought it was great.

    Glad you been working on your CL I been thinking of closing mine but all the sudden I just got the urge to work on it and set some goals for 2013 Take care bud



    It is time for me to go underground

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:22 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO